Black Roses | TN, JR & LK [On...

Od Radhiyah3

In the city of Astoria, people are always treated with mere respect and Astoria is also known for its 90% eli... Více

Main Characters
Prologue
PART I - THE DEAD TWIN SISTER
The Corspe In The Bathroom
The Investigation (2)
Call Us The Handsome Hot Ds
Meeting Marcus Meadows
A Pill Or Antidepressant
Everything Is Going To Be Okay
PART II - WHISPERING SECRETS
You're A Sexy Gorgeous Lady
Rosie, Your Father...He's Dead
Going Back To Meadows Mansion
I Almost Lost You, Never Again

The Investigation (1)

35 1 0
Od Radhiyah3

THE investigation room was very quiet. It wasn't really a investigation room, just the most simplest hotel room and the famous three detectives were inside, checking on the files.

"There's about only about eight people." Christian frowned, ruffling his hair, color of dirty blonde, and looked at Joelle for an answer.

Joelle Vincent shrugged. "They're the only and main people who have a close bond in with our victim, in or out."

She was tall as heck and is also a beauty that even Jackson himself has a crush on her which lasted a few months when he's joined in the detective force. But she was stern alongside playful and wouldn't even allow people to be mean to her boss, Theo and being his secretary and all, nearly just a partner and truly a younger sister to him besides Yvonne, the pathologist.

"Why is she also among them?!" Theodore frowned upon seeing a familiar picture in a file along with a familiar name. "This is a bit preposterous to me."

"Tiana?! I thought you finally moved on from her, man." Jackson looked at him, a bewildered look on his features.

"I moved on from her! It's just that seeing her at the church opened old wounds and rubbed salt on them!" Theodore defended himself, opening the file. "Oh wow, I did not so expect her to be Rosalie Meadows's school best friend. What a bummer," He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Joelle tightened her lips, muttering something that was too inaudible for the rest to answer. She checked her phone as she stared at it. "They're already here and entering the hotel. Which one would you guys investigate first?"

"Definitely, Mr Meadows first. We haven't met him first." Christian decided and then he smacked Jackson to stop playing a very annoying game on his phone and focus!

A knock on the door made the three to sit up straight and Joelle stiffened a laugh as she went over to open it, becoming really straight as a ruler and a cold expression is taking over. "Welcome Mr Meadows and come over in."

A man then entered with blonde hair with tints of grey in them and dark blue eyes so cold that it pierced someone when making contact. He strutted over, in his smart and westernized suit, looking confident but it's apparent his eyes has reddened.

"Welcome, sir, please take a seat." Theodore said, gesturing to the seat in front and Mr Meadows simply sat down, his eyes suddenly hardening.

"S-sir, I'm Jackson Seagull, he's Christian Brown and this is Theodore Smith and we are pleased to meet you, Marcus." Jackson felt unnerved by Marcus's eyes and stutter a little at the beginning.

Marcus Meadows leaned back. "I've heard a lot about you three, always solving crimes and whatnot but never in my time will be meeting you over my daughter's case." He choked up a little.

An uncomfortable tensed silence fell over the room that everyone cringed slightly as they said nothing. Joelle coughed so many times and was considering to leave if any body haven't said anything yet.

"Sir," Christian finally found his voice. "We are really sorry about her death and we promised to find the killer as soon as we can and serve you justice."

"We need to ask a few questions about your relationship with the victim? Is that okay, sir?" Jackson said hesitantly but he eased down once Marcus nodded.

"Are the relationship between you and Rosalie strained or deeply strong like a healthy relationship?" Theodore started, gesturing to Christian to jot the answers down.

"We've very quite close and sometimes on Sundays, we'll meet up in my study in my house and talked about something that we have in common." Marcus answered and Christian was jotting down.

"What about your other daughter? Do you have a healthy relationship with her? We just need to know this as such." Christian cuts in curiously, as the visualization of the poor girl crying in her stained dress, over her twin sister popped in his mind. His heart paced a little faster.

Marcus evidently frowned. "Roseanne? I wonder why on earth would you ask about her? She's a little okay, too reckless, very carefree and wasn't really any use to me in terms of business."

Christian fumed, fingers curling around his pen tightly that he swore it would be broken and he shook, his teeth gritted as he writes down. Roseanne is no use at all to Marcus Meadows.

"Did you ever notice anything strange in Rosalie before the wedding?" He asks. "If you met her, I mean."

"No, she was even happy at the prospect of marrying Chase. They were soulmates, both of them." Marcus said, smiling very fondly. "I believe Chase was a good man and will be able to take care of her."

"Do you think Rosalie has enemies? Like people who would kill her?" Jackson says.

But Marcus shook his head, "in my point, Rosalie had always been good and very satisfied with everything and nonetheless, nothing happened to her."

"Thank you very much, you can leave now and we offer our condolences for your loss sincerely." Theodore said as Joelle led the man out and coming back with Natasha.

She sat down on the chair. "Ask away."

"Is your relationships with both your daughters healthy?" Christian clicked his pain, watching the tip go in and out with a weird face.

"Yes, with the both of them. We usually have tea breaks at the back of our house." Natasha nodded. "We usually laughed and gossiped...now, I'm only left with one."

Jackson shifts uncomfortably. "Do you perhaps notice anything that happened to Rosalie? Like before the wedding day?"

Natasha scrunched up her face, trying to remember something. "Actually yes, she'd called me yesterday, moaning about her fight with Chase, it's usual these days and we don't bother since they'll make up. But that's the only time I remember."

The three detectives looked at each other with a wary glance, this is suspicious for them. "And what's the reason?" Jackson further pressed.

"I don't know, sorry, she never mention." Natasha shook her head apologetically as Theodore sighed, this case is making no sense to them.

"Do you think Rosalie might have enemies that would kill her?" He asked, sighing as he expected the woman to answer with a no.

"I think so." She said and she immediately caught their attention as they leaned in. "I think it's basically a man she's competing with...I thought Marcus would've told you already."

The three looked at each other again, now even more suspicious. Since Natasha have knew there's an enemy Rosalie has, why'd Marcus pretended he doesn't know? They made a mental note to visit him soon and interrogate about this!

"The name of the man?" Christian said.

"I think they called him Dj or something." Natasha shrugged and Theodore instantly gave a knowing look to Joelle who nodded and instantly brought her iPad.

"He also runs a modeling company and it is true they're competitors but the fact is heavily disclosed but I managed to find it out." Joelle looked pleased with herself as Theodore rolled his eyes.

"You can leave, ma'am." Then he watched as Natasha left the room. "Jo, finalize out a meeting with this Dj in two days." Joelle nodded and brought in Roseanne, who is in comfortable washed casual clothes but is still looking pretty shaken up as she sat down, gulping.

"Here, have water." Christian said kindly, already pouring a glass of water to the girl who took it and took large gulps.

"Thank you, I already like you." She says all of a sudden and Christian choked on his saliva, turning beetroot and Theodore stifled a tiny chuckle. He immediately put on his cold face.

"Your intimidation wouldn't work on me, I've seen better." Roseanne snarls at him with a sort of warning that baffled him for a long time.

"Anyway, let's get into this. Is your relationship with your sister healthy?" He shook his head, already going to bad cop...and Roseanne pales drastically, looking as if she'll have a mini heart attack.

"Well, good, sort of." She shrugs, looking so pained. "We bond and fought just like a pair of normal siblings."

"Meaning, we don't get you." Jackson says lightly. Roseanne looked so pale like just a sheet of white paper that scared everyone.

"Meaning we actually fought yesterday. I was so angry with her because her friend, Samantha is the maid of honor at the last minute and blinded by the fact that Rosa chose a friend over me hurts that I lashed on her telling her awful things that might hurt sharper than a blade and just said as I was leaning out that she should...die...! I was so ashamed of myself because I never expected that it will be real...but promise, I wasn't the killer...! I can't kill my sister! I've lost her forever!" Roseanne cried out and even fell on the floor, starting to sob, and everyone was immediately alarmed as they got her up.

She was shaking like a leaf in the wind.

...

Is it just me or is that I lowkey imagine Joelle as Jihyo from twice?!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

161K 10.9K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...
32.3K 1.1K 37
"You are just some cheap girl that I used. It's your fault for breaking up with me. You want me to hate you then I will fulfill your wish." Lisa and...
2.8K 169 16
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
38.9K 959 17
A girl from a overprotective rich family have been target by people she might know.. she believed in everyone close to her, until he came into her li...