The Sun's Shadow

By LynnDiavol

In a land where mythical creatures roam, Eledorah, a mute faenix -creatures said to be brought into existence... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Sequel Available Now!!!

17 3 0
By LynnDiavol

Hello lovely readers!

I completely forgot to make an announcement here, but the sequel to 'The Sun's Shadow' is available on Wattpad and I'm already thirteen chapters in with weekly chapter releases (trying for two chapters per week but I also have work & four dogs to take care of).

I'd be honored if you showed it some love because your comments are what inspire me to keep writing. It's under 'The Sun's Awakening' and, honestly, it's some of my best work yet. There have been times when I take months off of writing but I've hit a point in the story that makes me want to write non-stop. 

I can't wait to see what all of you think of it and while you're here, please give all of these chapters a vote so that it boosts its rating on Wattpad! With your support, I hope to make my dreams of being a full-time writer a reality and maybe don't have to call out of work anymore when inspiration strikes. 

With love,

Lynn <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6K 27
The day that changed my life was the day I ran from it all and made the hardest decision of my life. But I had too, I never got to chose as I was cho...
346K 11.4K 62
The human world is long gone and is now controlled by the vampire race. Humans with money can live a peaceful life while the poor decide to sell thei...
1M 54.3K 51
When a murder shakes her tiny village, Alera will discover a horrifying link between the scars on her arms and the werewolves and vampires that stalk...
631K 15.8K 48
"Is this what you want?" he murmurs, gaze gliding down to where his fingers linger dangerously on my upper thigh. Resting his hand on the surface bes...