The Alpha's Mate

By ameliaamarie21

Branson Williams, it's his last year in school, and he finds out who his mate is this year. He is openly gay... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Thirteen

1.7K 68 17
By ameliaamarie21

Branson Williams

Spending time with Noah is weird. Spending my whole life dispising him, spending every day fighting with him. Verbally and physically. So spending last night together watching movies, talking about taking the next step in our relationship- building a relationship? I never, ever thought that we'd be here.

The mating bond changes a lot of things, it pushes us together, pushes us to want things we'd never want before. It makes me feel like, what if it's not our true feelings? Could we ever be in love? Like truly in love? Because I just don't see us really feeling that way, and it scares me.

"You're in your head again" Dyl mumbles. We're sitting in my room working on homework together. We've been working on homework for over an hour, and my mind keeps wandering off to last night.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry "I get back to work, trying to focus on my portion. We split the work in half so we can get it done faster, but i keep fucking spacing.

"Want to talk about it?" he asks, dropping his pencil. He holds my stare for a moment, before I let out a sigh. I drop my pencil, and lay flat against the floor.

"I just don't know what's going to happen. I feel like things are changing, but are they ever going to completely change? Will I ever be in love with him? Will he ever be in love with me?" I chew on the inside of my check, and shake my head.

"What if it changes completely? What if you fall so in love it's sickening?" Dyl challenges. "What if we will always hate each other?" my voice is quiet, and Dylan shrugs.

"What if you guys already stopped hating each other? There's always going to be so many what if's Bran. They will never go away. But you have to take things as they are, and if you want to give it a real chance, you cant let those what ifs control your life"

He's right, he's always so fucking smart. But it's so easy to say don't let it control your life, then actually not letting it.

School's a fucking bore, and not having a mate that goes to school is even worse. I don't get to see him in the hall, or have lunch with him. We're not on texting terms so it's not like i can text him, hey want to hang?

Or can I? I don't really know our boundaries, but I guess it's only weird if I make it, right?

Pulling out my phone, I typed in his number and sent a quick text. I don't expect an answer right away, but one comes.

Me: wanna hang after i get out?

Noah: pick u up from school?

Me: Sounds good

I feel giddy, like a child being told they can get a toy from a store. I guess that answers my question about things changing. Evolving. Because they are, because it's normal to ask Noah to hang.

And to want to suck his dick.

Maybe.

"I was surprised you texted" Noah says, as he drives us to the pack house. I nod my head, because me too buddy, me too.

"Guess if we want things to change, we have to change them" I murmured as I tugged at my fingers. The thought of sucking him off played in my head all day. It still is, and it's all I want to do. Really want to. We talked about taking the next step and we're on the same page now.

So technically it would be okay to do it, right?

I'm going to go with that. We pull into the pack house lot, and he puts the truck in park and I glance at him.

"What do you want to do?" Noah asks, leaning back in his seat. Noah is a sexy guy. He got a lot of muscle, tan skin, and dirty blonde hair that stands out against his skin. I've definately been able to appreciate him as a mate more, especially since I've gotten these images in my head.

"Watch a movie?" I suggest, and he nods. We climb out, and make our way to his suite. His parents and siblings aren't here this time. Which makes this a perfect opportunity to make my imagination a reality.

We get setup in his room with a movie fairly quickly. My hands are definately sweating and im nervous as fuck so i just agree to whatever he sugests right away. I don't really know how to make a move for what i want besides just going for it.

So that's what I try to do. I gently set my hand on the middle of his thigh, scooting closer so our shoulders are flushed.

I can feel him looking at me through the corner of his eye, as my hand slips higher and higher.

Noah doesn't let me get far before he's turning to face me. "What are you trying to do, pups?'' His voice is taunting and I know he's goading me.

But it sucks me right in. "Touching you, asshat" my words come out sharp, and a smile tugs at his lips.

"You're not very good at it, it's like watching you fight. Slow. Boring" his smirk tugs higher when my eyes narrow, and I climb on top of his body. My hand dips into his shorts, wrapping instantly around his hard length.

"Doesn't seem like I'm so boring down here" I squeeze, gently stroking him.

"You're hot bran, that's why" he grumbles, his hips thrusting up into my hand. "You've been thinking about my cock, pups?"

His deep voice makes butterflies swarm my stomach, and blood rush to my cock. A nod, a pathetic nod is all I can force my body to do.

"What have you been thinking about?" he keeps talking, and it makes my head dizzy. How the quiet asshat can have such dirty things to say.

"S-sucking you" my voice comes out hoarse, and broken. And a breathless sigh at the same time.

"So get down there, and fucking suck me pups" his eyes are dark, pupils blown. His wolf is definately a dominant one, and it's pushing to take over. But I'm not just a push over, so i suck in a deep breath, and tighten my grip as I stroke him.

"Want me down there? You're going to have to fucking make me" i growl out, letting my own wolf out to play.

I think it backfires though, because he has a twisted smile on his face, and then our bodies are being flipped over. I'm pressed against the mattress. "Pickles" Noah forces out between a clenched jaw.

My brows crease, and he smirks again. "Say pickles, or tap my thigh twice if it's too much. Do you understand?" he asks, and I nod. "Words pups, words" he demands.

"I understand" my own jaw clenches, and then my arms are being pinned above my head. Noah straddles my torso, using one hand to hold my wrists as he yanks down his gym shorts revealing his throbbing cock.

It's big, a lot bigger than I was expecting. And there's a short vein pulsating on the side that makes my mouth water. I want to feel it against my tongue, but I also don't want to give in. Never to him. My eyes lock on Noah, and he has the same stupid smirk.

"Open up" he nudges the tip of his length against my lips, and my eyes just narrow in on his.

"Fine, be a brat" he forces his thumb into my mouth, and presses down on my chin in the same motion opening my mouth up to him. He slips his head in, and a satisfied moan slips from my lips, vibrating his cock.

"You like that, pups? Like when I force my way in?" he taunts, but my body betrayed me. My hips thrust into the air, and another moan slips free as he pushes in further.

His tip slips down my throat, and I gently suck, earning a grunt from Noah. My gentle sucking turns into a harsh one, and I try my best to bob my head. If he's going to push his cock in, might as well suck it like my life depends on it.

His free hand slips into my hair, and his other one lets go of my wrists. "Keep them there unless you're tapping out" he growls out, thrusting into my throat. The hand that was around my wrists, slips behind him and palms me through my sweats causing another moan to slip free.

The thrusting, and palming, the jerking and teasing is driving my head fucking wild. Noah is dominant, and doesn't worry about holding back which is just building more and more to my arousal.

I'm gonna fucking embarrass myself at this rate. He thrusts in quicker, his rythme slipping away as he lets out deep curses and squeezes me harder. His hand slips into my pants and boxers, and he's wrapping it around me. Stroking me quickly as he pants my name. "Gonna cum Bran"

Another dark growl emits from his chest, and my head spins as cum shoots out of me, the same time he's filling my mouth. A gasp pulls from me, as I quickly swallow down his taste. 

A/N 

Check out my patreon for chapters 14-16! What are your thoughts??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 30.9K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
383K 24.1K 44
{Completed} *WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST* *Wattpad Featured Story - Oct 2017* You shouldn't date before you've found your mate. It's what all the teenagers...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
128K 3.9K 28
Liam Cole. He's got it all. Good looks, an intact family, and a future. Nothing can go wrong in his life, it just isn't fathomable. - Milo Lazos...