Hitman of fear

By Simba22Wolf

The story is about the gun-toting, edgy antihero y/n who instills terror in the hearts of assassins faces a s... More

1. Daily kills
Plan Of Tragedy
The name of the killer/ broken heart
The Immediate Murder Professionals

Move on

5 0 0
By Simba22Wolf

The I.M.P are in a shelter now since their business is destroyed, blitz walks around frustrated

"oh hell no... FUCK! OUR BUSINESS IS DESTROYED THAT BITCH BLAKE DID NOTHING BUT MAKE THINGS WORSE, INCLUDING Y/N!"

y/n stands up and speaks in a defensive tone, visibly frustrated

"WHAT?! ME? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG? ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY I'M A COWARD?"

"YEAH MAYBE I AM! BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T HELP OUT!!! GIVE ME A REASON WHY!"

"i don't know..."

"DON'T KNOW HUH? DON'T KNOW-"

Y/N lashes out in agony

"I WAS SCARED ALRIGHT?! REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME WE FOUGHT?! AND HE BOUGHT ME INTO TEARS, I JUST DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN... YA KNOW WHAT IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THEN YOU SHOULD'VE ASKED!"

Y/N storms out furiously and sits in the field

blitz looks at y/n and just a few meters of sympathy blitz walks up to y/n

"hey, bud-"

"don't talk to me... im not in the mood.."

"yeah, i know i just wanted to say im sorry.."

y/n pauses as if he were thinking

"No... im sorry, sorry i didn't help and i just stood there and makapo was dead because i didn't go out to help.."

"I know but,  you were scared... and that's okay.. i get scared too, loona gets scared..."

"When i first entered this team i felt safe... no one like blake had made me feel like shit.."

blitz nods, understanding the whole thing and holds his hand out for y/n

"Say... let's try again... we all gotta move on at some point"

y/n takes his hand

"let's do this..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 71.4K 99
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
70.7K 1K 13
Since birth Y/N has been cursed by a powerful spirit and has been ostracized by his family, but little did anyone know he would be the one to defeat...
29.8K 695 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
2.4M 51.5K 36
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...