๐ˆ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ญ ๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ

By MoniWroteIt

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž" More

1|one
3|three
Cast
4|four
5|five
6|six
7|seven
8|eight
9|nine
10|ten
11|eleven
12|twelve

2|two

902 38 13
By MoniWroteIt

Tora'lei Taylor
📍 Taylor Residence
Saturday, 3:27 p.m.

Tora laid in her bed scrolling through Pinterest on her laptop. Halloween was coming up soon and she was trying to find some costume ideas for her and Lora. They dressed up together every year and ate every time.

Usually Lora would look for ideas for their costumes since she liked scary things a little more than Tora did. They would have scary or creative costumes every year but this year was different. Lora said they should step out of their comfort zone a little and actually dress cute or sexy.

That's where Tora came in. Her style was always unique and she wore the prettiest outfits. So lora trusted her cousin to find them something sexy and top tier so they could serve at the Halloween parties they planned to go to.

After scrolling for a while she got bored not really finding anything she liked for them. She closed her laptop just as her phone dinged making her pick it up.

Gang'Nem

Double d🤲🏾
Yooo my hearts

Dot dot🫵🏾
Wassgood gang

Heyy

Other half👩🏾‍❤️‍👩🏽
Wagwannnnnn

This bitch😂😂

Double d🤲🏾
Y'all tryna slide to my crib??

Dot dot🫵🏾
We smoking?

Double d🤲🏾
Duh nigga why you think I asked...

Other half👩🏾‍❤️‍👩🏽
That's all you had to say,
Toto my car or yours?

Yours, I don't feel like
driving today😪

Other half👩🏾‍❤️‍👩🏽
Bett, I'll be omw in 20!!
You loved this message.
Dot dot🫵🏾 loved this message.
Double d🤲🏾 loved this message.

She threw her phone on her bed before getting up and stretching. She walked into her closet picking out a black crop top along with grey leggings to wear. They were just chilling at dd's house so she didn't see the need to dress up.

She took a quick shower and took care of her hygiene. Grabbing her vanilla scented lotion she moisturized her body and continued putting on her clothes. When she finished getting dressed she sprayed bare vanilla perfume on her body. Combing through her hair she made sure it looked presentable and then applied lipgloss to her lips.

A horn beeped outside letting her know Lora was here for her. She quickly threw everything she needed in her purse and grabbed her house keys before walking out of the house and locking the door.

She walked to Lora's purple 2022 Nissan Altima. She got it it the car greeting her cousin. On the way to dd's house the girls caught up on small talk until they reached sugar hill. There weren't many people outside on the block leading her to believe it was a chill day.

They walked up to the apartment number dd had texted in the group chat and knocked on the door.
They waited for about a minute until the door swung open revealing Ddot.

"Wassup my hearts" He pulled both the girls into a
hug.

"Hey dot dot, how you been my guy" They let go and he led them into the living room area where dd sat rolling a blunt as 3 more sat in front of him.

"I been good, same shit" He shrugged making her nod and take a seat on the couch.

"Tora you smoked before" Dd asked packing the blunt with weed.

"No, I'm more of a drinker" She truthfully admitted. She had never smoked not seeing why other people did it. She thought it burned your throat and didn't taste good at all.

"Well we bout to get you dumb high today just watch" Ddot hyped excited to teach the girl how to smoke. She nodded not having a problem with it and sat back on the couch kicking her shoes off.

"Tora let's go get our nails done tomorrow" Lora sat looking at her nails seeing she needed a fill in.
They always went to their nail appointments together and it was nearing time for them to get them redone.

"Bet, we can go when we leave grandma house"
Every Sunday the girls went to church with their mothers and grandmother and after they would go to her house where she cooked Sunday dinner.

Some time went by before dd was done rolling the last blunt. They sparked two blunts and began passing it back and forth between the four of them.
Tora'Lei could admit that she was starting to like smoking. The feeling the high gave her was amazing and she loved it.

"Toto ass over here floatingggg" Lora dragged laughing at her cousin as she laid back on the couch staring at the ceiling with low eyes.

"Nah I knew she was gon be gone" Dd laughed shoving his phone camera into her face making her push him back.

Footsteps could be heard approaching the living room making Tora look towards the direction the were coming from. A few seconds later Notti walked around the corner wearing a black T-shirt with black sweatpants, black socks, and a small gold chain around his neck. He had his hair in a low ponytail and 2 small diamond earrings sat in his ears.

Due to the weed in her system Tora was slightly unaware just how hard she was staring at him. She watched him him walk over to the the recliner and sit in it as dd passed him the blunt. He took a pull from it and looked up directly at her. She felt her heartbeat quicken as he blew the smoke out of his mouth holding eye contact, his face then morphed into a mug making her quickly take her eyes off of him.

"Yo what's the moves for Halloween" Ddot ashed the blunt in the astray and sat back hitting it again.

"Me and twin bout to dress sexy as fuck and hit up some parties" Lora stuck her tongue out dancing in her seat making dd look at her. She stopped and sat back making Tora squint her eyes at her cousin.

"Y'all already know we sliding with y'all soooo"
Ddot shrugged passing the blunt to Tora.

She took it and took a pull inhaling just like they had taught her. She held it for a second before blowing the thick smoke out of her mouth and then repeating the process.

"You sliding with us on Halloween Notti" Dd asked his brother who had been quiet since he stepped foot out of his room.

"Shit yeah, ain't shit else to do" The boy shrugged passing the blunt to dd making him nod.

Tora passed the blunt to lora making her happily take it. The group sat in silence for about 30 minutes watching the tv that played 'Shameless'.

By now they'd smoked all the blunts and were high as ever.

"I gotta use the bathroom Toto, I'll be right back" She nodded and Lora stood up from the couch disappearing to the back of the house.

"Bro I'm tryna be drunker than frank ass on halloween" Ddot laughed watching Frank
Gallagher act crazy on the tv.

It had been about a month since Lora introduced the boys to Tora and their bond was growing more everyday. She had a bond with everyone, everyone except Notti. He still wouldn't say much to her and if he did it would lead to them arguing so they didn't speak most of the time.

"I'll be back, I'm about to go get my charger" Dd announced making the others nod before he too disappeared into the back.

"These niggas think we don't know they fuckin"
Ddot shook his head with a goofy smile on his face. (

"Right, they make it so obvious" Tora laughed at the fact that Lora and dd thought they were hiding their situationship when in reality everyone knew they just chose not to say anything until they were ready to tell them.

"I need to get fucked down to the floor" She blurted our randomly after a moment of silence followed with a sigh.

"Yooo whattt" Ddot bussed out laughing as Notti looked at her with a unreadable facial expression.

"I ain't been to pound town in a minute" They thought it was the weed influencing her to speak this way but little did they know she would have said it sober.

"I don't want to hear about yo nasty life Tora" He mugged trying to shake the image out of his head.
Hearing about Tora and Lora's sex life was like hearing about his little sisters.

"Real shit, nobody wanna picture that" Notti scrunched his face up making her snap her eyes towards him.

"Nigga shut the fuck up before I clap my ass on yo head" She rolled her eyes as Dot hollered being dramatic.

"Bitch I wouldn't touch you if they paid me" He scrunched his face up being taken back by the girls words.

"Bitch you couldn't touch me if they paid you, the fuck" Hate was a strong word but the way things were going between the two Tora was sure she was beginning to hate him.

"And I don't want to" He rolled his eyes quickly getting irritated with the girl.

"Keep it like that" She retorted crossing her arms.

"Sayless" He shrugged pulling a bag of weed out of his pocket.

"Less is said" She replied having to have the last word. Seeing he wasn't going to win the argument led Notti to just ignore her presence all together.

Lora and dd came back after a couple more minutes, not at the same time trying not to make it too obvious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
887K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.