Only a Smile? Young Shanks x...

By DaSimps

When the Roger pirates find a barrel which they assume is filled with sake and food, they where in a hell of... More

1-A barrel?
2- Enter Shanks and Buggy!
3- Part of the Crew?!
4 - New Old Clothes!!
5- Part 1 Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
6- Part 2 Y/n pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
7- Part 3 Buggy pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
8- Part 4 Shanks's pov Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
9- Part 5 Pranks on the Oro Jackson!!
10- Two best friends in a room, they might kiss, yes they w- I mean!!
11- we're dating. YOU'RE WHAT??! we're dat- *faints* BUGGY!!
12- Approaching Island number 1 and bestie drama!!
13- Date Time!!~
14- The dress!!
15- The sword and massive argument!!
16- Poor Shanks... Y/n's driving him crazy...
17- Punishment for the Scaredy Boys
18- Bracelets and Dramatics
19- Cuddles!!~
20- A party?
21- Adult Jokes (Filler)
22- Operation Information is a F*cking Go!!!
23- Money Money Money, Must be Funny, In the Rich Man's World...
~Birthday Special~
24- Was that a panic attack?? Idk...
25- New power [Unlocked]!
26- Time Stoppy Wapowy Yayyyee I'm-still-alivey Thingy!
27- Shoving Explosions Down Throats is Fun!
28- Secret Agent Spy Mission
30- A What?!

29- A Green Blob of Moss? *Gasp* A Marimo!!

162 5 2
By DaSimps

Last time~

Shanks turned to look at Y/n with an excited grin on his face, which turned into worry when he saw her looking quite pale and staring hard at the floor. "Are you okay? Y/n?"

Suddenly, the purple-tinted air retracted, and flew into the sword strapped on her leg, and the sound of marching returned behind the large, golden doors, Shanks held onto Y/n, frozen.

________________________________________________________________________________

'That's not good, that's really not good!..." Shanks thought as he stared at the door, with the girl in his arms.  He heard muffled talking behind it.

"Hey, Joe, did you hear that? There was something moving inside there... do you think it's a ghost? If it is one, then you deal with it, okay??" Someone who Shanks assumes to be a soldier says.

"You're so whiny, I didn't hear anything, so there's nothing there, you're hallucinating." Shanks heard another, apparently called Joe, say. He heard shuffling and cries behind the door.  "Ugh! Fine, I'll check, just get off of me!!"

"Yes! Okay, I'll be waiting here, be quick!" The soldier said.

"You're so annoying..." Shanks heard Joe mutter as his voice got closer, he frantically looked around, trying to find somewhere to hide, before realising that there was a perfectly big hole right next to him. Shanks pulled himself up quickly and ran inside the hole in the wall, pushing the button to close it up as he carried Y/n.

Joe creaked the door open and peeked inside, before closing it and sighing. "See? I told you, there's nothing in there." 

"AHHHHH!! THEN THAT MEANS IT IS A GHOST CAUSE I KNOW I HEARD SOMETHING IN THERE!!!" The soldier replied, jumping onto Joe and crying large comical tears.

"Agh! Get off!! You loon! Get off!!" He cried.

~With Shanks in the hole in the wall brought to you by wow-I-haven't-done-one-of-these-in-a-long-time-!~

Shanks slowly walked through the circular tunnel, still carrying Y/n bridal style, thinking about how long the tunnel was. 'I think my legs are gonna fall off... Y/n, I told you not to eat too much chocolate!..." He cried silent, comical tears as he continued down the path.

"Oh, a light! A light at the end of the tunnel!- Wait, that doesn't sound right-... ehhh, I'm too young to die! Okay, going back up!" Shanks turned a swift 180 and started heading up, only to be stopped by a voice.

"Oi, you, who are you?" The voice said all of a sudden, Shanks contemplated on what to do, it was definitely a guard, who else could it be? So, does he make a run for it, or turn around and fight? Shanks chose the most logical option, stand still and pretend you're a tree, or a tomato in his situation.

Shanks stood perfectly still, not moving even an inch, and continued to hold on to Y/n, who was out like a light. "I'm talking to you, could you answer?" The owner of the voice came closer, and closer, and closer, and even closer until he was right behind Shanks.

"Kid-" The person put their hand on Shanks' shoulder and opened his mouth, only for a trail of dust to fly away and Shanks disappeared. He put a hand on his fluffy, green hair, ruffling it slightly, and stared at the particles of dust falling down. "Huh? Weirdo..."

Shanks ran for his life, it seems that his awesome strategy did not work, infact, it made him feel more like a tree than a human. Tears flew out of his eyes as he ran faster than he himself could see and almost dropped Y/n a couple of times, before grabbing her up again and running faster.

Screamadoodledoo!!-

That's the sound of the entrance of the tunnel crying because Shanks, ever so rudely, faceplanted into her- and hard... An outline, a big one at that, of Shanks was roughly carved into the entrance wall which was closed.

Shanks stepped a few feet back, scrunching his face slightly and held his nose, with tears threatening to spill from the corners of his eyes, he held Y/n up with one hand, leaning her against the wall. 'oow owoowowowo ow ow wo ow ow wo ow ow ow OW OW OW OW OW IT'S BUZZING- MY NOSE IS BUZZING!!-' He whimpered as he felt as if becoming a handsomer Voldemort was a better idea than suffering through the pain.

A/n: I would be really shocked if u dunno who Voldemort is- but I was reading a fanfic and someone said they rlly hate it wen authors talk about other characters in a fanfic, and I want to make this fun for ya'll, but I also love doing slight crossovers, so imma just tell u that Voldemort is from Harry Potter, he's the one without a nose and is very fuggly- unlike his younger self which is top tier and which many (thirsty) people simp for- you're welcome for that amazing description.

After collecting himself, Shanks picked Y/n up again and tried to open the entrance... that's when he realised, there was no button on the inside.

And so, Shanks and Y/n were trapped inside forever, they died of starvation and dehydration, and their dead bodies were eaten by giant spiders... JK...

Shanks panted heavily and stared at the covered entrance with a frown on his face, "How do I get through now?..." He muttered under his breath.

"Watchu doing, kid?"

"AHHHHHH, WHAT THE F***?!?!?" Shanks turned around quickly, and was facing... a giant blob of moss??... "What?..." He reached out a hand to touch the moss, but his hand was caught by another hand. 'HAH?! MOSS HAVE HANDS?!?!' He thought in a panic.

"Were you trying to touch my hair?" The moss said.

"Huh? Moss can speak??" He said in confusion.

"What? I'm not moss? Are you alright in the head?" Mr Moss Man asked.

Shanks looked down to where the voice was coming from, 'Oh, it's a human, not moss...'. He stared blankly at the face staring at him before his eyes widened.

"IT'S A HUMAN?!" Shanks let out all of a sudden, finally processing his thoughts.

"Hah.. Did you actually think I was moss?"

"Well.. you- or your hair, certainly looks like it... wait, aren't you from back there in the light?-" Shanks realised, starting to back away slightly. "A-ah! Look over there! It's a-... a big mushroom! It's running towards us! It's going to eat us!" He screamed all of a sudden, looking behind the marimo, trying to create a distraction to run away.

"Huh? Are you stupid? I'm not going to fall for that." Marimo said, although, he still took a quick peek behind himself, just to check, and Shanks tried running off again, only to be stopped by the marimo grabbing the back of his collar. "Why do you keep running away, it's not like I'm going to eat you," He sighed.

"Yeah, but you're gonna rat me out..." Shanks muttered under his breath, unfortunately for him, the tunnel cave was very windy that day, thanks to all the running and dust, so he was heard by the marimo.

"Rat you out?"

"Yeah, it's your job to guard this place right?"

"What?"

"What?"  Shanks asked back, slightly confused.

"What?"

"Wait, What?... I don't understand?..."

"I don't work here? Wait, we're not allowed to be here?"

"NO?? This is the king's secret office, right?"

"Huh? It is?"

"If you don't work here, then what are you doing here??"

"............. What are you doing here?" The marimo asked, looking away.

"I asked first!"

"Well, I asked second,"

"That doesn't matter, I asked first! Plus, I'm not allowed to tell others that I'm on a missio-..." Shanks clamped his mouth shut as soon as he realised and tried to make an excuse. "T-that I'm on a m-macaroni and cheese banana party?...."

"What?... So, you're on a mission, I can ignore that-... but did you just say macaroni and cheese banana party? That is a crime, macaroni and cheese mixed with banana is a crime..."

"No, no I didn't say that-... I-I meant broccoli sandwich- wait no, that's also pretty bad-" Shanks kept fuddling up his words, trying to make a logical excuse. 'Damn it, Y/n! You're craziness infected me!' 

"Wait, I have no need to explain myself to you! I'm leaving!" Shanks ended, picking Y/n up again and turning to the still-blocked entrance, and sighed, forgetting it was still closed.

"How are you supposed to leave if there's no way to leave, idiot?"

"Sh-shut up! I'm thinking about it!"

"This is so boring, I'll just follow you around then, come on, let's go,"

"We can't, the entrance is- wa-wa-wa.... h-how did you?-"

The marimo cut down the rocks with a flick of the wrist, sheathing his katana again. "Let's go." He walked over the debris and into the office, "You coming or what?"

Shanks just stood where he was, his jaw hit the ground and he stared at the crying rubble of what used to be the entrance.

The poor entrance 😭

________________________________________________________________________________

HII!! I'm sorry for not uploading again in a loooooooongggg time- I wasn't able to get the laptop  that much...

Also! My dad came back! Without the milk tho-....

If the writing changed alot or it was rushed during the chapter, that was cus I had to write it on diff days, where I had diff amouts of motivation.

Have a good day/afternoon/night!

Bye bye!!

Words:1507

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
440K 17.1K 48
I TAKE IT BACK!! PLEASE! I just wanted a nice and exciting afterlife and I 'almost' got what I wanted. Except the part the fucked everything up. God...
4.2K 173 29
!!THE FoRST 5-10 ARE GONNA BE CONFUSING AND THERE ARE GONNA BE RANDOM WORDS. BUT IT WILL GET BETTER!! As a kid Y/N didn't have a normal past. She wa...
1.7K 142 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...