14- The dress!!

Last time in Dragon ball z!

"No, not really.." Shanks said, scratching the back of his head and gave her sheepish closed-eye grin, making her giggle.

_______________________________________

As Shanks admired Y/n, they quickly finished their takoyaki and stood up, walking towards the shops once they both agreed it was their next stop on their date.

Then Y/n suddenly stopped, staring at the path floor before calling her boyfriend's name.

"Shanks,"

"Hm?" He said, stopping as well while turning to look at her.

"Thank you."

"Huh??" Shanks answered, confused.

"Thank you for making me your girlfriend, it makes me really happy." She responded, raising her head with a small smile that stretched upon her lips.

Shanks softly smiled and moved towards her, grabbing her hand.

"You don't need to thank me, honestly, I should be thanking you, you agreed to be my girlfriend and that made me the most happiest I've been in... ever." He replied, placing a light kiss on her forehead and pulled her along with him, still holding her hand.

Y/n stared at him as she slightly tightened her grip around his hand, walking side-by-side with him now, thinking about what to say.

"Did you know humans are actually hedgehogs in disguise?" She asked nervously watching Shanks's head turn towards her with an eyebrow raised, looking completely confused.

"I don't think they are, love.." Shanks answered as Y/n giggled.

"Yes, they are!! I once had this friend- who..." Her smile and giggles disappeared as a look of realisation and horror with a mix of sadness spread across her face.

"Y/n?? Are you okay??" He asked, reaching out and stroking said girls cheek. "You look like you've seen a ghost.."

"O-oh, do I? H-hehe, sorry, I just... remembered something..." She answered as she gave him a noticeably fake, wide smile.

Shanks's eyebrows furrowed as he watched Y/n look at anywhere but his eyes and whistling as a bead of sweat fell down the side of her face, she was clearly hiding something, and Shanks made it his duty to find out what it was.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked, hoping Y/n would tell him what was bothering her.

"T-talk about it?? Uuhh- m-maybe a little later. (And by that I mean never...)" She whispered the words in brackets, avoiding Shanks's eyes as he stared at her out of the corner of his eye as the two individuals walked.

"Y/-" Shanks started.

"O-oh!! Look!! We're already here! Let's go to that shop over there! This is gonna be fun, right? Yay!!" Y/n interrupted him as a means to change the subject, dragging him away to the clothes shop she randomly picked out with a nervous, big smile plastered on her face.

~Time skip brought to you by Y/n trying on lots of clothes~

Shanks yawned as he waited for Y/n to come out of the changing rooms, rubbing his eyes as he felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

"What do you think about this??" Y/n stepped out from behind the curtain once she moved it and stood in front of Shanks, who snapped his eyes open at her voice.

"I-I I wasn't sleeping!! I definitely wa-" Shanks cut himself off as he took Y/n's appearance in.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.