Room-Mate

By MoaningForMin2

Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out wh... More

He's not a girl
Distractions
dirty dreams
Glora & Sid
Bon voyage
Bon voyage 2
Jerk (ing) Off
One kiss please
Be mine
Louder than bombs
Sex Leave
Ari
Pink hair
Halloween
Jay's birthday gift
You will kiss a girl?
I kissed a girl
Boyfriends?
BOOBS, COCK, SPANK ME DADDY
Cat fight
Fan fictions
Prison Daddies
Where's Yoongi?
Secret's Out
V Day
goodbyes & hello (PARIS)

Bon voyage returns

1.2K 44 1
By MoaningForMin2

It had been almost a week since Tae's pretend birthday party and the unexpected kiss. The fight still continued and Tae kept sleeping on the couch in the living room. In fact, he had got used to the couch with all the privacy. But he deeply missed Jungkook and how he would shower him with kisses in the middle of the night even in that sleepy state.

Jay woke up yawning. She was disappointed to see Tae again on the couch. She was stupid but she knew something was wrong with Jungkook and Tae. Both had grown extremely silent around others too. When she asked Tae about sleeping on the couch – he causally said that it was due to Jungkook's late night work. His sleep was getting disturbed as Jungkook would work all night on his laptop.

Walking towards their door, Jay knocked on the door waking up Jungkook and went back to the room to sleep.

After a while, Jungkook opened the door and saw no one outside. He knew this had to be his idiot sister.

He was about to start screaming at her but his eyes fell on Tae sleeping on the couch. Sprawled on his stomach, his ass tightly hugged by maroon panties – hanging in the air, the black t-shirt all rolled up revealing his arching back, his face buried in the pillow. Its like his ass was calling out to Jungkook.

Was Tae doing this purposely?

No! He was fast asleep.

Jungkook almost held his hand out to touch Tae's ass when he heard the door open by Yoongi.

"Jay! Wake up!" Yoongi yelled and waved at Jungkook, "Morning! Wake up Tae. We have to leave. Namjoon is bringing the van in an hour."

Nodding his head, Jungkook looked at Tae who had opened his eyes.

Seeing Jungkook, Tae rolled his eyes and rolled on his back, putting the pillow in between his legs and sleeping again.

Biting his lip, Jungkook went inside crying internally and getting jealous of a pillow.

They were all going to Yonder Island for four days since Hobi had received 80 % discount on one of its resorts.

Inside the van, Jungkook purposely sat next to Tae (wearing a crop top and hot pants) who looked unhappy. He tapped on Jay's shoulder.

"Hey, can I sit next to you?" Tae smiled seeing Jay's face light up, "Its too sunny and hot here."

Jay made some space for Tae as Yoongi was sitting with Hobi and clicking pictures on Jimin's camera.

Pouting at Jungkook, Tae got up and purposely brushed his ass cheeks on Jungkook's face (precisely his nose) before sitting next to Jay.

Fuck!

Jungkook wanted to grab and spank that ass till it was blood red.

They reached the resort in the afternoon and everyone was starving. The hotel staff took their bags and all sat down for lunch.

Every one kept on inspecting the large menus but Yoongi ended up ordering for the entire table.

Tae purposely sat beside Jungkook to make him uncomfortable. But when the food and drinks arrived everyone focused on the food.

Jungkook's mouth was stuffed with rice and fish. He was reaching for the cocktail when the drink spilled and fell all over Tae's pants.

Huffing with anger, Tae looked up at Jungkook who looked genuinely sorry. He couldn't even touch or wipe the drink off Tae in front of everyone.

"Shit!" Jimin moaned shaking his head, "Tae – why don't you go and change?"

Tae glared at Jungkook and tried to wipe it with the napkin but since they were all sitting down on the floor the pant was completely soaked in the sweet drink.

"Um, the bags are upstairs. They took them," Tae whined taking another tissue paper.

Jay had a small bag pack with her, "Wait! I might have something since I always keep an extra piece of cloth in case of emergency."

She began to fish out two crop tops and one long black skirt.

"It's – it's a skirt," she showed it to Tae.

A long velvety black skirt that would cover most of Tae's legs.

Jungkook blinked his eyes. He knew Tae would make him go upstairs and get him the clothes.

"I will wear it," Tae declared and everyone stopped eating. Even Yoongi.

"What?" Jay blinked but Tae took it from Jay and disappeared in the washroom.

Namjoon asked the hotel staff to clean and wipe the place where the drink was spilled.

By the time, Tae came back the hotel staff had cleaned the place and placed a new mat for Tae to sit.

Jimin was the first one to whistle when he saw Tae in the skirt. He looked incredibly sexy even though the skirt was long.

It complimented his body and his figure.

"God! Taehyung," Hobi put the fork down and whistled, "Will you marry me?"

Jin laughed, "Shut up you asshole. You are committed. Forgot?"

Smiling, Tae sat beside Jungkook who felt incredibly hot somehow.

Fuck!

He never expected Tae to see in some skirt.

"The skirt looks so much better on you than me," Jay winked and grabbed some oranges for her and Yoongi, "You keep it."

Tae blushed and thanked her. His eyes fell on Jungkook who was peeling an apple since he was done eating.

"I want one piece of apple," he told Jungkook looking at his food.

Jungkook nodded his head and went on peeling and cutting the apples.

Suddenly, a group of people appeared and music started playing. The traditional dance of the islanders started for people's entertainment.

No one noticed Jungkook slicing his finger a little while cutting the apple except Tae who instantly grabbed his index finger.

His eyes went to the gang and no one was looking at them.

Smirking, he slipped the finger in his mouth and began sucking.

Jungkook bit his lip and shook his head, begging Tae with his eyes to stop it. But Tae went on sucking the finger, shoving it deep inside his mouth.

When the people started clapping, they both came back to reality and Tae left his hand.

Gulping, Jungkook took Hobi's hat and placed it in his lap to hide his boner.

They were allotted small hut like rooms and the usual room mates were to share it.

The rooms were green, spacious with bathtubs but a small bed.

Tae – still in his skirt – jumped on the bed and started making moaning noises.

"Stop! Stop it Tae," Jungkook whined and pointed his finger to Tae.

"Stop what?" Tae smirked and batted his eyelashes.

Jungkook was so baffled by Tae and his behavior. But even he knew deep down that Tae was enjoying it and perhaps this was just the beginning.

"Do you even know how embarrassing it was for me to get a boner in the middle of a lunch?" Jungkook asked seriously.

Tae shrugged and replied, "How would I know? I am not some horny animal to get a boner in the middle of a lunch."

Jungkook was about to open his mouth but Tae smirked and opened his legs.

"Fuck! Tae! Shit! I – I – don't do this. I won't be able to control. I swear I will fucking break this hut fucking you in every corner."

"Break it," Tae whispered licking his lips, "But before – apologize to me."

Jungkook bit his lips and tried not to stare at Tae's exposed legs.

"Okay. I will if you will," Jungkook murmured and saw Tae closing his legs.

"I am not apologizing. I am not the dick head who said that I will kiss another girl."

"Oh, yes," Jungkook tilted his head and smiled, "You are the one who actually kissed another girl."

Tae glared at Jungkook and grabbed the extra fluffy pillow and threw it at Jungkook, "Fuck off! You see what I will do to you tomorrow. I will make you come in front of the whole resort."

Jungkook threw the pillow at Tae again and went to his side, "If you want me to fuck you in public just say it baby. Words and all. You know I have no shame in pounding your ass in public."

Tae ignored Jungkook and lay on his side.

After a while, Jungkook moved closer to Tae's side and whispered, "You should wear the skirt even tomorrow. I would like to crawl up the skirt and suck you off till your little skirt is cum stained."

"Its your sister's skirt," Tae whispered back and stuck his tongue out.

"I am not sleeping in this bed," Yoongi whined seeing the small bed.

Jay frowned and couldn't understand what was the problem with the bed.

"Why? Its good and comfy," she checked his side and snuggled the pillow.

Yoongi began arranging the bags properly, "I – am not comfortable sleeping in such a small bed with you Jay. I think its best that –"

With her mouth full open, Jay stared at Yoongi with glassy eyes.

He called the hotel staff and asked them to deliver an extra mattress for the night.

"What?" Yoongi asked seeing Jay staring at him shocked.

Closing her mouth, she shook her head and snuggled the pillow falling asleep.

In the evening, they all went down again and began to look for activities to do.

Yoongi, Jimin, Tae and Hobi decided to go for star gazing in the woods nearby the island.

"I want to go," Jay cried and cried but the seats were already full and only four people could fit in the van which reached the woods.

Jungkook glared at Tae who was clinging onto Jimin and whispering something in his ears.

As Jay saw the four disappearing, she cried again, "I wanna go with Yoongi."

Jungkook yelled at his sister, "Leave him alone at least for a minute Jay."

She pouted and watched Namjoon and Jin disappearing to play golf.

"Sir," a young man from the staff arrived with a smile on his face, "we have mini theatre too. You can watch movie."

"Which one?" Jungkook asked checking out the theatre from far.

"Snow White," he said with a grin.

Jay clapped her hands, "We will watch."

Jungkook shook his head, "No. No. Come here."

Grabbing his sister, he took her to the library, "Let's go. We will read Harry Potter like old times."

"Leave me you freak," Jay pushed Jungkook but he was dragging her inside the library.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 17
In which caregiver Jungkook has trouble dealing with a bratty Taehyung and tries to tame him. Top! jjk Bottom! kth
616K 15.3K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
75.4K 3.3K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
56.5K 1.7K 41
Tae is a 19-year-old boy obsessed with his parents' best friend - Jeon Jungkook. But Jeon Jungkook avoids Tae's face like a plague because of a secr...