New life.(Kbtbb Editing)

Von catwoman1001

Life is painful, cruel, and unforgiving. ---- "You can't! You just can't care about me! I'm a bitch! I hate... Mehr

Chapter 1//Prolouge
Authors note
Chapter 2// Own me?!
Chapter 3 // Girlfriend yeah sure...
Authors note
The Ivc
Still alive?
Back at the penthouse
Authors note
Authors note
LAST AUTHORS NOTE
Date day #Failure 1
Eating again?
Carolina here ohhh shit -_-
Welcome bitch .
Shopping with her
Umm Not really an update but still important
Chapter 19//Secrets can get you killed
Chapter 20//Newbie to the mafia
Chapter 21//Mafia Princess
Chapter 22//Falling in love
Chapter 23//Flashbacks
Chapter 24//The nightmare and Jail time
Chapter 25//Spilling secrets
Chapter 26//Its all a game isnt it?
Chapter 27//Goodbye Mom
Chapter 28//Its a fucking mad house in here
Chapter 29//What are your secrets?
Chapter 30//Other people are hurting
Chapter 31//The truth hurts
Chapter 32//Angered
Chapter 33//Dinner and Feelings
Chapter 34//Purple eyes
Chapter 35//The dream
Chapter 36//His past
Chapter 37//Panic
Chapter 38//Help me please!
Chapter 39//Lifeless
Chapter 40//20 questions.
Chapter 41//Put your hands in the air and scream Fuck the world!
Chapter 42//The depressed jerk in more ways than one
Chapter 43//Explainations
Chapter 44//Please...just...save me
Chapter 45//Kidnapped
Chapter 46//Shot's fired
Chapter 47//Can you love me with my dark side?
Chapter 48//I should hate you but I can't okay?
-Epilogue-
Authors note

Chapter 18//LEAVE ME ALONE

714 25 3
Von catwoman1001

"I'm just glad your happy"Eisuke comments back I see right through his words he only said that because He's trying to get the offer I heard him talk about before.

Carolina gives him a sicking smile and I throw up a little in my mouth.Why Do you like him Carolina he's snobbish arrogant and rude.

I sigh mentally to myself Am I being Jealous?Hell no this isn't jealousy it's Ne not wanting to put up with this crap.

Suddenly Carolina's Phone rings from inside her huge purse the vibration clear as day.She rummages through her purse and pulls out the cell phone.Taking one look at the caller ID she stands up from the couch hurriedly "It's daddy!Ill be talking out there."

Carolina turns around and Saunters towards the exit of the lounge where in I stare at her back getting caught up in my thoughts.

Me and her aren't Really Different...When you think if it Well except the part she's rich and happy where as I remember bits and pieces of my life and I'm suicidal but Our personality Kind of has the same Aura to it.

I chew on the inside of my lip as a perfectly dressed maid enters the room Head held high and seems to be glaring almost.

In one hand she's balancing a Tray with a black coffee in it And sets the whole tray down on the table in front if Eisuke giving a slight nod of her head and Walks out quickly.

What's her deal...?

I shrug my shoulders thinking she probably had a bad day or something.I look over to see Eisuke grabbing A sugar packet and my eyes narrow And of corse being the bitch I am an evil smirk dances on my face.

"Ohhhhh so the king Or Arrogant lord Likes sugar?Nice How come You watch what you eat around everyone else but when it comes to me...?"A smirk Fills my face and Eisuke scowls at me his eyes glinting dangerously.

"That's because I don't see you as a woman."His answer blunt and short but still brings a Flame to my eyes.

"Oh nice to know Princess Eisuke."I lean back and Add a snicker to the last part when I see his face.

"Yeah your welcome Stone heart."Now it was my turn to scowl I shoot him a look and reply back angrily.

"Who pissed in your Cheerios This morning?"His jaw clenched and his face goes blank What if I'm going to Start a comeback war I Should at least know some it's not my fault I'm better at thinking of them than him.

He opens his mouth to say something back to me but the door creaks open interrupting him.He glares at me And then softens his Gaze as he looks out if the corner of his eye At Carolina.

"We will finish that later Sweetie.."I scrunch up my nose and Look at him disgusted.

I give him a Unless-You-Want-Your-Throat-Ripped-Out-Never-Call-Me-That-Again look.Looking amused He smirks at me but quickly directs His attention To Carolina Out of the corner if my eye I see Soryu's shoulders shake.

My eyebrows stitch together and I stare at him,He Straightens his posture quickly but I can tell by how his face is Partially red he was laughing at us.

I almost face palm myself when I get a better idea,kicking his foot under the table hard enough to Get his attention And once his Eyes Settle on me with a glare in them I secretly reach up to scratch head.

While doing that I shoot up my middle finger and flip him off Trying really hard to keep my poker face on while doing this but honestly it was REALLY Hard.

"Tch"I hear Soryu click his tongue from beside me and a weak smile lights up my face.

"My dad actually complemented you when I told him how much fun I've been having with you and Soryu,Eisuke!"

Ugh yep I don't exist don't mind me.

I narrow my eyes at her and mouth "Real mature."Instead of answering me back she just scowls at me and turns her whole body to Eisuke.

"Before I tell you the other thing I just want you to know While I'm in japan I'll make you fall in love with me I mean you can do so much better than that Emo over there who probably cuts and is depressing all the time."

Okay that's fucking it you crossed the line you little shit.Ill effing tackle you to the ground right now and punch you so hard you can't even Get you teeth out of your mouth!!

I Snarl loudly and stand up Making a noise deep in my throat That sounded more animalistic than human with my fists clenched at my sides I'm about to Walk over to Carolina When Soryu Grips my wrists Hard.

A cry of pain echoes Through out the room and tears fill my eyes I hiss out in pain and when he yanks me onto the couch again I don't fight As soon as he let's go of me I hold my wrist up to my chest Shaking a tiny bit.

"I didn't even grab you that hard..?"I bite back all the nasty things I want to say to him and lie through my teeth "No it's just I broke my wrist a couple weeks ago and it still hurts."He Nods his head.

"Also I grabbed you because think if it this way She's a daughter if a Italian mob boss there is no way in hell your going to defeat her."He whispers to me and I ignore Him knowing he's right.

"Anywayyyysss Ummm I asked daddy to let you handle the matters we discussed earlier."He smirks a tiny bit and inside I feel disgusted.

He's using you Carolina he acts like he cares but he doesn't I want you to know this he's not someone to Have a real relationship with...

"I really appreciate it Carolina See guys I told you she was different from normal woman." I roll my eyes and Soryu breaths out a small sigh.

Clearly where Both pretty damn annoyed.

A blush creeps onto Carolina's cheeks and she holds her face in her hands trying not to show it off.

"Oh silly Eisuke!I already knew that from long ago!"Since your You always call me up and ask if you EVER Need anything."

I frown but hold back a laugh as Carolina scribbles down her number on a small piece Of paper,and hands it to eisuke.

Slay girl I see what you did there but really drawing out the 'Ever' made it sorta obvoise.

But deep down in my mind I thank Carolina With all my heart ill be free once this is done and over with And I can go back to doing what ever the hell I was doing and finish what I started long ago.

Dazing off into space I can feel Carolina's harsh glare on the side if my head but being me Instead if doing anything I just Look at her straight back daring her to say anything.

Before we leave the lounge I stop and tug on Eisukes sleeve To stop him from going with them for a second "Hey can I go back to the employee dormitory"He thinks about if for a second then nods his head I nod my head to him to thank him and was about to walk away to catch up with the others when suddenly Eisuke Holds out my phone.

Without a second thought I snatch it...
_________________________
So here I am now staring at the doors if the dorm and Exhaustion wipes over my whole body.

I want to see if I have my sisters suicide note note in there I need it for my thing and I just want to reread all if those pages she write before she jumped.

But luck is a bitch and never EVER On my side before I can even swing open the doors The shadows next to the bushes to the right and left of me rustle before completely exposing themselves .

"Don't move!"One man whisper shouts and I freeze My eyes widen into Moons as I stare at them.

Are you effing kidding me??LEAVE ME ALONE DAMN IT!!!!!!

I blink my eyes at them and strangely they look quite farmilar and then it hits me.....those are the guys who work for Carolina!

That bitch!

I growl at them and instead if listening to them I turn in my heel Running down the street as fast as I can I'm so not going to let her kill me just to have Eisuke!

But the pounding if footsteps catch up to me and before I have a chance to scream he Wraps an arm around my my stomach and his other arm us being held at my mouth Easily lifting me off the ground and soon Despite my troubles I'm gagged and blind folded being shoved in the back of a car.

Why does this always happen to me?!More importantly...Am I going to die and if so do I really care?
*****************
Okay so I'm a liar I never updated in a few days it's been about a week but during that week I got to fly down to Florida so here I am in Florida Where the heat is killing me......I really miss newyork but hell I'll be back in a month....Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter

Word count before authors note-1612

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.8K 897 70
***READ 'NUMB' FIRST (ON MY PROFILE)*** Damn it Todoroki What the fuck did you do? Why the fuck did you do this to me? Why the fuck didn't you come b...
5.5M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
88.7K 3.9K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
2.3M 75.5K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...