Best friend's brother and his...

By Friday_the13Novaa

Ranked #4 in Annabella Ranked #9 in babymomma Annabella is a normal 17 year old high school girl. She has 5 b... More

Meet the characters+Character Asthetic
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Annabella Pregnancy Photo Shoot pictures
15
16
17
Q+A

18

20 0 4
By Friday_the13Novaa

I walk up to the door where the sound is coming from and open it. When I do I am taken aback by surprise, never would I think that this person would be at my front door looking like they've been...crying?

"Listen Annabella, I know that we aren't on good terms because I am a bitch to you and well I don't deserve what I am about to ask of you but please consider helping me I don't know what to do and you are the only person going through the same thing as me"

"Before you start, come in" I said

"Thank you so much, again, I am so sorry for being such a bitch to you and telling everyone that you do drugs, and for dating your brother just to manipulate him into hating you" 

"It's all in the past, you have done nothing to harm me in the recent months and I forgive you" I said "but continue and sit down while I get you water" 

"I'm pregnant" she blurted out

I abruptly stopped and turned around slowly to meet her face. Then my face busted out with emotion and I started screaming.

"YES! FINALLY I AM NOT GOING THROUGH THIS SHITTY THING ALONE!" I screamed

She then looked at me with a blank face and proceeded to say "Not yay!, My dad kicked me out and I don't know what to do"

"Clementine, do you want to keep it?"

"Y-yeah" she said slowly

"Do you know who the father is?" 

"Yea" she said more confidently "It's my ex-boyfriend Dalton"

"Wait you had a boyfriend?" I said and she nodded "Tea please, being pregnant, nobody seems to tell you drama anymore" 

She chuckles then says "Yea at that party in September that you went to, that's where I met him, we went on a couple dates after and 2 months later we made it official. We were going good and we finally had sex last month. But everything all turned into a spiral after that. I soon found out he had been cheating with this red head. I was so mad and pissed I cut him off of everything, I haven't talked to him since" 

*a/n: When Clementine and dalton made it official Annabella was 1 month pregnant. Annabella got impregnated in October, and it is March when this chapter is taking place. Annabella's due date is around July-August. Clementines is November-December. Btw the pic above is how Clementine looks*

"Can I kill him?" I said with pure excitement in my voice, Clementine then chuckled and my face then turned serious. "I am being dead ass" Her face then turned into a scared one and I started laughing "You should have seen your face I am just joking."

"Oh" She said chuckling it off but I can tell she was still a little bit scared

"Well do you want to stay with me? I have a guest house you can use" I said 

"I don't want to be a bother" she said "I am going to find a hotel"

"Yeaaa...no you are staying with me, please" I said

"Fine whatever"

---               ---

It is now Friday, meaning it's my date with Aspen. I still haven't spoken to Christopher, nor has he come back to get his house back but Marie tells me that he found a hotel that he is renting out with the last bit of his allowance. 

As I stepped out of the school I saw a black Audi R8 that is parked outside. Mind you not one person in this school has one so I know it has to be Aspen. So I then walk up to it but it wasn't long before I stopped. 

Someone from behind me touched my shoulder making me jump and turn around. When I come face to face with the mysterious person I see that it is Christopher. I open my mouth to say something but then Aspen calls my name from behind, making me turn back around.

"Aspen! What are you doing here? I need to change" I said

"I came to pick you up, and you are already beautiful you don't need to change" he said causing me to blush

"Please can I run home and change real quick?" I said giving my best puppy dog eyes

"Fine but make it quick luv" 

"Wait but my car" I said

"Well ask your friend here to drive it to your house" He said pointing behind me

When I turned the direction of his finger, I seen he was talking about Chris, I honestly forgot he was there.

"Uhh no, I um will just ask my other friend, she is living with me anyways" I said turning back to Aspen 

Just then I hear a few steps behind me walking away. When I looked over Aspen's shoulder I see Clementine and Call her over.

"Hey what's up?" She asked

"Can you drive my car to the house for me?" I said

"Yea sure" she responded while I handed her the keys

"Thanks I owe you"

After I said my thanks I turned back around to Aspen and followed him to his car where he opened the door for me and buckled my seatbelt. He then drove to my house and waited.

I then went upstairs and took a quick shower. After I got out I went into my closet and changed into my Colorful Air forces. I then put on green striped Leggings with a matching shawl and a white tube top with straps. I let my hair wavy and then grabbed my purse and left to go downstairs.

Aspen then stood up at the sound of my footsteps and Turned to look at me. When he did his face turned into a huge grin. 

"What, do I look ok?" I asked checking myself

"You look amazing, Hot some might even say"  

"I look fat but thanks" I say

"Stop saying that, you look like one of the most beautiful girl in the world" He said making me blush. "Lets go though" he said dragging my hand

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Well I know you love for games and rides, so where we are going has both" 

After that I shut up because I didn't want to keep asking so it ruins his surprise. 

---                  ---

After about 10 minutes I see the sign, to my all time favorite place. Adventure land. It is an indoor amusement park but it has a whole bunch of arcade games.

"No.Fucking.Way" I say as we pull into the parking lot

"You like this place?" he asked

"Like? This is my life, I love this place more than anything" I said chuckling

"Good luck telling your kids that" he replies

"They will understand once they come" I said playing into the joke

He then parks the car and turns off the ignition, coming over to my side and opening the door. He unbuckles my seatbelt and helps me out. He then grabs my hand and leads me to the inside.

"Hello! Welcome to Adventure land My name is Charles, how many tickets?" The guy behind the register says

"Can I do the all inclusive pack? For 2 tickets?" Aspen says

"Of course!" Charles says really giddy "49.58" 

Aspen then takes out his card but I stop his hand before he pays.

"Let me do it, it's the least I can do" I say

"No I want to take you out, this was my idea so let me pay, and anyways I am the gentleman and the gentleman always pays" 

"Can I pay for my half then?" I said

"No because that wont count as a date, and again I am a gentleman I won't have you paying for anything" 

"Fine" I said blowing out a huff and giving in

After Aspen paid he led me to our booth and we put our things down. After we did he put on my gameplay wristband and we sat at the table.

"So eat first or play first?" he said

"Order first, then play, then eat, then play again" I said

"You passed the test" he chuckled

"I mean it's basic common knowledge" I said shrugging it off and looking at the menu "Ok don't judge me for what I am going to order, Just remember I am still pregnant."

"Why what are you going to get?" he said

"Their classic burger with a pickle on the side as well as a small ice scream cup" I said while the heat rises to my cheeks in embarrassment" 

"oo I might just get that too, thanks for the inspo" he said with a wink

"Really? Even though I am going to put the ice cream in the burger?" I asked

"Maybe not that far, but the ice cream to the side is a nice touch" he said with a grimace on his face 

I laughed as the waiter came to our table.

"Hello! I am Karl I will be your waiter for today. What might I get you guys?" 

"Hi! Can I get 2 classic's with pickles as well as ice cream on the side?" Aspen said 

As he was talking, I fully took in his appearance. He was dressed in a red, black, and cream colored flannel jacket, he also had on black pants with a plain belt on it. He paired it with a white shirt and white air forces. His hair was in the same style as the last time I saw it. He looked really hot. Fuck my pregnancy hormone overload.

"Of course, Any drinks?" The waiter said, snapping me out of my thoughts

"Just water" I said

"Same" said Aspen agreeing with me

After the waiter wrote down our drinks and walked away Aspen turned back to me with a very sexy smile that is most likely making me wet right now. 

"Are you ready to play?" he says

---                ---

After we finished our last round of playing, Aspen opened the door for me so I can get in. Repeating the same steps from earlier he buckles my seatbelt and closes the door for me. After doing so he round's to his side and gets in, buckling himself inside, turning off the ignition and riding off. 

---

Alright guys how do you feel about this chapter?

QOTD: Do you guys like longer or shorter chapters lmk in the comments

Do we smash or pass Aspen?

What do you guys think about the Clementine situation?

Vote.Comment.Share.Follow

Words: 1736

Teaser: Jealousy is a bitch...so is Karma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.5K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...
216K 2.5K 8
What if you had everything you ever wanted in your life? You have a nice family, drivers licenses, and have a true best friend. Then the plague happ...
198K 2.8K 16
Age gap series #1 (WILL BE BACK WITH PART 2 SOMETIME SOON) ____________ Angel Thomas: An eighteen-year-old high school student who happened to fall i...
2.4M 61.4K 32
Jezzabelle & Noah were bestfriends since diapers. They were very close, and loved each other before they even knew what love was, most likely they we...