Painful love | kim Taehyung f...

By Letme_Luv

"Tbh i think pain is better then numbness, better to feel something rather then Letting the numbness eat your... More

Introduction!!
Rudey
ZOMBIE
Saviour
Scared
Changes
Another pervert
SHOOT
Last 7 minutes....
Who's property..?
New way
Weird feelings
Trap
Painful love
Antidote
The end

Malice

26 6 9
By Letme_Luv

I'm sorry with you got bored while reading this.

_

__________________________________________

I was in utter shocked, how can he say this? the fact that he still had that stupid smirk on his face started to make me more angry, fuck this maturity, in the name of maturity i was being naive instead, i wouldn't handle this kind of behaviour from anyone.

Y/n: "I won't."

Suga: "This means that you don't wanna make it up for that slap."

Y/n: "I already apologize for that now don't expect anything from me."

Instead of backing off he leans on towards my face.

Suga: "Y/n we are not here to play games, are we?"

He whispered on my ears making chill run down my spine.

Y/n: "You are the one who is playing dirty."

Suga: "A kiss won't harm you, does it?"

Y/n: "It's not about just a kiss, it's about my dignity!"

He slowly moved his hand up from my arms to shoulders.

Y/n: "Don't. Touch. Me."

I try to move away from his grip but he slip his over hand on my waist pulled my body closer, getting panic, i started to hit his chest with my injured hand.

Y/n: "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!!!"

I shouted in between hitting him to get away.

Suga: "Stop it Y/n.!"

He moved away from me and look at me with annoyed experience.

I slap him again on other cheeks this time, i don't care about my palm anymore, i just wanted to get away from him. I don't trust him anymore.

He held my both wrist and push me on bed making me let out a sob.

Suga: "Why are you crying? It's not like I'm doing anything to you?"

Y/n: "It's uncomfortable!"

I sobs more.

Suga: "And what if it was Jungkook In the place of me?"

I looks at him with teary eyes

Y/n: "He can never make me uncomfortable!"

He wipes my tears but still holding me by waist, i was still trying to get away but due to my injuries, nothing was affecting him, he was still on hss place like some stone.

Y/n: "Please... get away from me..."

Suga: "Are you scared of me?"

I gulped while looking at him, I don't know what to answer him, can't he tell by his own action? He is acting like some creepy man.

Suga: "Does your confidence only comes when you are with jungkook?"

Y/n: "W-why are you even asking this?"

He touch my cheeks again wiping my tears as if he not the reason for them.

Suga: "Are you going to tell him everything that happens here?"

Y/n: "I- i..."

Suga: "Remember I'm watching you."

He got up from the bed, finally giving me some space to breath. I didn't dare to look back at him.

Suga: "I guess you are nothing without Jungkook... What will happen if Jungkook will leave you?"

Y/n: "H-he would never. I t-trust him."

Suga: "You think that? what if-"

Y/n: "Stop it!!! i don't wanna hear you!"

I throws a pillow towards him but he Dodge it and started to walks towards me making me almost get a heart attack, i hate it... i hate being pathetic, only if i would had more careful while running, i didn't had to see this today.

Y/n: "D-don't come near me..!!"

My voice shutter terribly and my eyes got teary again. Even after shouting before no one cames to see me, i guess the room is soundproof, That's what scaring me more. I have understood that he is really dengerous, all the things and argument started to come across my mind where he was threatening me with knife and then also demanding me to come again, And now this is happening.

Suga: "If you co-operate then I might think to not come into your personal space."

Y/n: "W- what do you want from me?"

Suga: "You know exactly."

His words were making me feel sick in stomach.

Y/n: "I won't kiss you."

Suga: "You will."

Y/n: "You can't force me."

he chuckled maniacally.

Suga: "I can actually but I will not do that, you will kiss me... infront of everyone, and that's final."

Y/n: "I swear, if you say that again I will slap you again!!"

Suga: "Do it then."

Y/n: "You're so shameless.!!"

I said in disguise and get inside the blanket cause I can't hold it back, i can't hold back my tears anymore. I started to cry hardly under the blanket from the  humiliation.

"Is that zombie thing was not enough that this Suga also comes in my life the same day?"

I cried untill my pillow got soaked from my tears and I fall asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

10:38 am

???: "Y/n!! wake up! it's already afternoon!"

I heard a familiar voice and quickly recognised it, I turn to look at my beloved bestfriend aka Jungkook and the first thing I did was to hug him tightly.

Jungkook: "How's your wounds? Any progress?"

Y/n: "Yes it doesn't hurt that much now."

I rub my eyes trying to be wide awake just when the last night incident hit me. Oh gosh.

Jungkook: "let me check"

Y/n: "Can i take a bath first?"

Jungkook: "Suga hyung said we need to use water carefully because there is limited water stored here and we can't go to town for now."

Great, I don't even wanna hear his name now, i just hate it.
The way he threatened me yesterday was still haunting me. I wanna tell Jungkook about everything but I can't just bring myself to that so.

Y/n: "Fine... Can I atleast change?"

Jungkook: "Let me ask Suga hyung to give you his future girlfriend dress."

He chuckled while saying that, thinking he made a joke. It wasn't funny for me at all but i just smile at him.

Y/n: "Go goo ask him then."

Jungkook: "just wait till I come back."

He runs out of the room and came back after some minutes with that large bag.

Jungkook: "Suga hyung said you can wear whatever you like."

I nodded and come out from blanket, just when i realised that my hands, elbow and knees where covered with white gauze bandages. He probably did that after I fall asleep.

Jungkook: "I'll be waiting outside, come fast breakfast is already ready."

I nodded and he went out closing the door from behind. I get up from bed to reach the bag and choose a decent dress for me. I purposely choose shorts and hoddie because i don't want yoongi to lift my dress. It was soooo embarrassing.

After I changed my dress and sit infront of the dressing table just when someone knocks on the door. It cant be Jungkook, because he would never knock on my door and just barg in and i don't think Suga have this much manners to knock on my door.

Y/n: "You can come in, door is already open."

I casually said while trying to comb my hair. I heard door opening and being closed too, then someone started to walk towards me. I turn to see who is it, it was kinda unexpected to see him.

Taehyung: "Hey, What are you doing?"

Y/n: "I-i'm trying to c-comb."

Taehyung: "If you don't mind can I help you?"

I hesitantly nodded, he took behind my chair and took the comb from my hands.

Taehyung: "i wanted to Confess something."

He looks at me through mirror making me nervous. I don't know why but I find his eyes very mesmerizing, my cheeks turn into pink shade buy his gaze, i slowly lower my gaze from him.

Y/n: "What is it?"

Taehyung: "I'm sorry for yesterday."

Y/n: "Why?"

I look at him with confused face, he untangle my hair gently and then look back at again.

Taehyung: "I wanted to help... but-"

He stopped in mid way trying to gather some words

Y/n: "It's okay."

Taehyung: "I should had carried you instead Jungkook, he was very tired."

His words were making me feel things, i passed him little smile.

Y/n: "It's okay, you don't have to apologize for the thing you are not in fault for."

He nodded and put the comb down, oh... So he is already done combing my hair, that was kinda fast.

Taehyung: "Let go to eat breakfast."

He help me getting up and look at my knees.

Taehyung: "Do you need help with walking?"

Y/n: "No, I need just a little support but I can walk on by my own."

Taehyung: "Okay."

I refuses as I don't wanted to look pathetic but he held me by my arms, for some reason it was not uncomfortable. Maybe because he was being very gentle. He helped me to walk out of the room.

We reached the dinning table and he made me sit on one of the chair besides Jungkook as he took glance over my legs.

Jungkook: "Are you not wearing pants?"

I hit his arms in disbelief.

Y/n: "I'm wearing!"

Jungkook: "I can't see it? it is invisible?"

I hit his arm again.

Jungkook: "Auch, stop hitting me!"

Y/n: "I'm wearing shorts."

Jungkook: "You could have said that instead of hitting me."

He rolled his eyes and passed me plate from the table.

I started to eat my breakfast Just when Suga comes in and steps towards the dinning table, he was wiping his wet hair from towel.

Suga: "Who made the break fast? I thought you all gonna wake up after noon."

Taehyung: "It's me."

I glance at taehyung, suddenly the food started to feel more delicious. Omooo I'm going crazy for no reason. But the positive feeling washed away because of Suga, who just come to sit on the chair facing me. He passed me a little smirk and then started to eat.

Suga: "It's fabulous."

Taehyung: "Thanks hyung, I have done part time job as a chief in restaurant."

Ohh no wonder why the individual plates where decorated too.

Jungkook: "Ohhh So you are a chief! Me and Y/n are basketball player."

Suga: "Basketball player? She doesn't looks that fit to be basketball player you know."

Y/n: "But I am! I don't care what you thinks and also you don't look like doctor too."

Taehyung: "I'm ready interested in basketball."

Suga: "Taehyung will play basketball with zombies."

Jungkook Started too laughed like hyena.

Taehyung: "Hyungggg!"

I chuckled, not because of Suga's so called joke but because how cutely taehyung reacted on it.

After we were done eating Jungkook picked me up without warning and throws me over the couch playfully.

Y/n: "I'm not a plushie!"

Jungkook: "I know, i know."

He chuckled and sit beside me. Taehyung also sit beside us to watch TV.

Suga: "We have shortage of food, we need to go in town to gather some."

Taehyung: "Oh... First we should watch news to get to know about town conditions."

Y/n: "ohh yes."

Jungkook took the remote and select a news channel to get to know about the current condition.

NEWS REPORTER: "Scientist are trying really finding the vaccine for this virus as soon as possible, all the citizens were not ready for this sudden situation to come out. More then half of the daegu population are already converted into zombie, Government are sending rescue helicopters to find other citizens. Whole Korea are in emergency state. We have also collected some tweets from the people who are fighting back and reporting it to government"

Tweets 1: "Some students are seen to fight back to zombies just like we save seen in dramas, atleast social media have given confidence to the new generations"

Tweet 2: "eomma become zombie... I'm locked in my house please somebody save me!"

Tweet 3: "It's all because of the governments lack of security!! We all have to pay because of someone else mistake. I'm not gonna forgive anyone for this! I lost my daughter and wife, just because lack of security in town!! I NEED JUSTICE!!!!"

Suga: "So much is going around the city, I think we need to took weapons with us."

Jungkook: "Yes, we will be needing that."

Suga: "But i don't think that gun will affect zombie."

Taehyung: "For that we need to have gun- Waitt whatt?!!"

We all turn to Suga with wide eyes, i knew that he is a criminal!! asshole!

Suga: "What? i don't have gun but I can manage to get for us."

Jungkook: "H- how?"

Suga: "I'm friend with a officer."

Jungkook: "You almost gave me a heartattack hyung."

He sighed in relief but I'm still not believe him, he is kinda manipulating us.

Suga: "Ok give a minute, i need to call someone."

He walked out of the room, that's it I can't hide it anymore, the thing he said to me was unacceptable. I turn to jungkook finally I'm gonna say everything to him.!

Y/n: "Jungkook i need to tell you something!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 27.3K 32
"Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, you both need to find a way to survive in there. It's not like there is a bowl of soup waiting for you out in the open...
111K 4.6K 24
"Everytime I eat, I feel disgusted with myself. Why won't this feeling go away?"
323K 18K 73
"I wish I had a heart, just so I can give it to you." Zombie AU
458K 16K 52
she wasn't sad anymore she was numb and she knew somehow numb was worse.