BULLETS & BLISS

JazzyMusings tarafından

EMOTIONS - I DON'T HAVE ANY. "I hate you," he says leaning in. "Tu-Tum ne pi hai?" I ask ignoring my racing h... Daha Fazla

-• one •-
-• two •-
-• four •-
-• five •-

-• three •-

65 12 10
JazzyMusings tarafından

Army; Day-4 Date: 18/01/20__

Memoirs of me,

It's already the fourth day and my body is aching with all the pain I've been experiencing all these days. The training is alot more tougher than I thought it would be. We learn all strategies and tactics about the historical and modern warfare scenarios. I can't say everyone is good to me here, but I don't care about them. Mumma is here, Dad is here and Vihaan is still connected with me. I miss Vihaan, his small hands, his small figure and everyone says he resembles me alot, to which I definitely agree. I'm not going to write any of the training related stuff in this diary and it's just going to be my personal feelings.

I don't want to hide anything, so I'm writing this too : Kian Mehra is my crush now. He's twenty three. He's handsome. He's unkind. He's strict. He's disciplined. He's....alot more different from others and it's like I'm stalking him from a distance. I'm not embarrassed though, because it's not in my hands that I've started to like him. I saw him closely for the first time today and felt him notice me. His eyes were glaring my presence. When he took eleven steps towards me, my heart jolted. When he was close to me by an inch, my brain couldn't function. When I tried to avoid his eyes, he held my shoulders to straighten my posture. Warmth of his hands was something, I could feel even through the thick green-brown uniform. The moment I met his eyes, it made me realise, he hates me? Yes, he hates me. His grip was squeezing my shoulders and I couldn't even breath. He was clenching and unclenching his jaw like he wanted to bite his own teeth. Is that how all the officers train their cadets? I doubt.

~A.R

_______________________________

He attacks me from behind and chokes my throat with his subdued strength. I hold his arm, bend forward and throw him on the mat. He gets up with difficulty and walks off.

He's Cadet Rudra Varma. Height 5'9, weight 84 kg, age twenty years, joined army two years ago, brown eyes, doesn't have enough power to fight, talks nonsense, loves junk food, has a crush on Mira, dozes off during lectures yet has ability to stay in army.

She's moving around me in a circle, her eyes scan my moves and I just keep reading her next move that she's preparing in her mind. She locks eyes with me, then her eyes travel to my waist and she tries to attack but I move to the side and she falls on her knees. She gets up in a second and comes at me again, with the hardest punch she could make, she almost touches my cheek and I move my torso to miss her punch. She tries to think of another way to attack me but I lock her hand in my both arms and kick her behind of knee to make her kneel. She kneels and gives up, breathing heavily. I unlock her arm and she gets up to take her position in line.

She's Cadet Mira Bhatt. Height 5'6, weight 54 kg, age twenty years,black eyes, joined army two years ago, needs to brush up her skills, doesn't talk much and observes alot, writes poems, hates Rudra, attentive in lectures and one my best Cadet.

He steps on the mat, bends and kneels. That means he gave up because he almost broke his neck during his training with Kyra. He gives me a thumps up and walks off, but I grab his collar from behind and pull him closer. My hand circles his neck with full force, he tries hard to release my grip but he's too weak to do so. He struggles, but doesn't give up, instead his elbow hits my stomach and I release him stepping back, not because it was painful, but to give him hope that he can do better. He turns and his lips curve into a smile but he tries to hide it. He steps forward with constricted wrist, throws a punch over my face and I catch his wrist at a distance of ten centimetres. I spin him holding his wrist and suffocate him with his own hand. He breathes heavily and taps on my hand to release him. I leave him and he starts taking long breaths to ease out the tension in his throat. He walks off massaging his neck and coughing.

He's Cadet Atharv Singh. Height 5'11, weight 87 kg, age twenty one years, joined army two years ago, chocolate brown eyes, well built and has enough power to fight but lacks confidence, school junior of Kyra, clumsy, has a tattoo on shoulder, Rudra's friend, other female Cadet's crush, studies well.

He steps on mat, and like always he aims for my legs. He falls on mat to reach for my left leg and I quickly lift my leg and step on his hand. He struggles to pull his hand but my bare foot holds his palm in place. His other hand pulls my wrist and I fall on my back beside him. He climbs over me in a second and strangles my throat. I'm struggling to release myself and he's squeezing my neck harder with each second. I stop moving to make him more confident about his moves and his eyes glow because of his upcoming victory. The air is hardly entering my lungs, but it's enough for my to body to function and think at the same time. I sense him distracted and rise up with the power left within me, jumping on him and strangling him. His eyes widen in shock and he tries to push me away. After thirty seconds he gives up and taps my hand. I release him, get up on my feet and stick out my hand for him to get up. He takes my hand and helps himself to stand.

He's Cadet Ved Mehra. Height 5'9, weight 89 kg, age twenty five years, black eyes, joined army a year ago, has confidence, doesn't follow instructions, cousin of Major Mehra, good at shooting, avoids Rudra, good at singing, doesn't laugh but smiles and my second best Cadet.

These four Cadets standing in a line, with theirs hands behind them and their necks stiff, are the ones I'm going to be training. They're considered special, though I didn't find any special abilities in them.

"Attention!" I shout from my throat and my hands clenched behind me.

They stomp their right foots together and stick their hands to their thighs. They stare at me with stiff heads and concentrate on their postures.

"Kal se aap log ki training subah ke teen baje se shuru hogi," I inform them in my rude tone.

[From tomorrow, your training starts at three in the morning,]

"Lekin Mam," Cadet Varma annoyingly interrupts. "Subah ke paanch baje toh hamara breakfast hota hai, ham teen baje kaise-" He whines with a frown.

[But Mam,]

[We have our breakfast only at five, how can we train at three-]

"Subah ke teen and that's final," I order with my stiff tone to stop his useless negotiations.

[Morning three and that's final,]

"Lekin Mam-" He says again.

[But Mam -]

"Dhai," I decrease the time.

[Two thirty,]

"Par-" He continues.

[But-]

"Do," I say staring at him.

[Two,]

"Okay okay, Do. Final!" He agrees, gives a thumbs up and turns to everyone, giving them his fake grin. Everyone gives him death stares except Mira. She's always planning something when I'm speaking. Her eyes never move to me and she's always like that after their combat session.

[Okay okay, two. Final!]

"Dismiss," I order and they salute me before moving out to their rooms.

"Kya yaar!" Kyra steps in as soon as they leave.

[What man!]

"Do baje? Seriously?" She asks, her voice filled with frustration.

[Two? Seriously?]

I move to the treadmill to collect my camo shirt.

"Ek hafte se train kar rahi hu," I say puting my arms in the shirt and covering my black vest. "Koi improvement nai hai unlog mein," I look at her frowned face while buttoning my shirt.

[I'm training them since a week,]

[There's no improvement in them,]

It's been a week since I've been training all of them, but everyone is just too slow to understand and remember my moves. They're not good but not bad either. If they try harder to focus on themselves then it'll be easier for them to train with me. Otherwise, they'll be sent to regular training.

We walk out of the gym for our dinner.

"Vihaan ka call aaya?" Kyra asks taking a bite of Indian bread. "Mummy ne kaha ki woh bohut khamush rehta hai," She says tearing up the bread while chewing her previous bite.

[Did Vihaan call you?]

[Mom says, he's being quiet,]

"Do din se call kar rahi hu, lekin utha nahi raha hai," I reply in low volume taking a sip of milk that tastes sour. She shakes her head in disappointment and takes a huge sip of water. I notice her throat gulping water so fast, that she almost chokes herself.

[I've been calling him from two days, but he doesn't lift up,]

"Kisne mere Cadets ki training do bajeh se schedule ki hai?" I hear someone behind me ask with anger radiating all over the canteen. I scan Kyra's face and realise she wasn't looking at me all this while. She was looking over my shoulder at someone.

[Who scheduled the training of my Cadets's at two?]

Everyone in the canteen freezes and stops eating. Kyra stands, everyone stands and they salute to the person. My furrowed brows and narrowed eyes scan everyones faces. They hold attention in there bodies and respect in their eyes.

I turn myself and stand to view this great person. My eyes stop at him, his face, his eyes. My mind doesn't work anymore. He scans everyone's shocked faces around this canteen, one by one, and stops at me. His black eyes grow wide and in a second his gaze narrows on me.

He comes closer and closer and closer and closer. He's close to me by an arm distance but I can smell him like he's only one centimetre away from me. He's saying something but it looks like he's only moving his lips. I'm trying to read his lips. He's calling me Cadet Rawat. But that's not who I am, after ten years. I'm Major Rawat now.

Kyra taps my left shoulder from behind and I finally gain my senses.

"Cadet Ra-" I cut him off.

"Mai Major Rawat hu, Major Mehra," I say with a blank expression and confidence. His eyes shift to my shoulder and again to my eyes. His unreadable expression confuses me.

[I'm Major Rawat, Major Mehra,]

"Toh, Major Rawat, aapne mere Cadets ki training do baje se rakhi hai?" He inquires crossing his arms and I can't help but notice his biceps protruding.

[So, Major Rawat, did you keep my Cadets's training at two?]

He's changed, alot. He has a beard now, which is grazing his cheeks and chin and all over to his neck. His face looks more handsome than before, his hair is grown a little bit, his body has more muscles and his rank has been escalated from Lieutenant to Major.

"Yes, Major Mehra," I reply.

"Aur kis liye?" He asks raising his one brow at me.

[And for what?]

"Unke improvement ke liye," I state in a boring tone. He brings his eyebrow back to it's place.

[For their improvement,]

He nods slowly and looks over every standing person. He smiles at them and gestures them to take their seats.

Did he just.....smile? Is he still smiling? Kian....is smiling?

I blink twice and narrow my eyes at his curved lips. He's really smiling. My lips part with the sudden realisation and I close them when he looks at me.

"Training subah ke saade panch baje se hi hogi," He counters and twists himself to walk off but I rapidly move my legs and stop right in front of him.

[Training starts from morning five thirty only,]

His hands shoves in his pockets and his eyes ask me the reason I've stopped him.

"Major Mehra," I pause, because I'm not used to calling him, by his surname.

"Aap mere Cadets's ki training mein dakhal de rahe hai," I inform him.

[You're interfering in my Cadets's training,]

"Woh mere Cadets hai, Major Rawat," His voice becomes stiff.

[They're my Cadets, Major Rawat,]

His Cadets?

"Aap ek hafte se kaha the Major Mehra?" I ask to remind him that I've tried a whole damn week to just teach them some moves.

[Where were you from one week, Major Mehra?]

He takes two steps towards me and his face is now too close to me, so close that he's breathing on my face, so close that my heart wants to run away.

"Aap ek mahine se kaha thi Major Rawat?" He asks with a straight face, his eyes staring at me deeply.

[Where were you from one month, Major Rawat?]

What does he mean by that?

He moves back straightening his posture and smiles widely, my eyes again narrow to observe his curved lips. He. Looks. Damn. Hot. When. He . SMILES.

"Aapko problem hai," He starts, leaning in to reach my face. "Toh aap Colonel Rawat se baat kar lijiye," He whispers and ends his sentence. This six feet two inches guy moves back and walks past me, smirking.

[If you have any problem,]

[Then you can speak to Colonel Rawat,]

I take a deep breath to steady my nerves and regain my senses, which were disturbed by this stupid person. Kyra's eyes scans me with confusion and she reaches to my side.

I turn to watch his disappearing back and the view widens my eyes. He's putting an arm around balli's neck and he's talking with him casually.

Baldev Singh- who's socially extrovert but was scared of him ten years ago is now talking casually with him?

What's with the sudden change? How did he change this much? Why did he even change?

________________________________

Author's Note

Hey guys!

I'm still waiting for your review on my two chapters, please do comment your views on them.

And about this chapter? I want y'all to just vote for it. And the next chapter y'all will give me the review of all four chapters.

Okay?

Bye then!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
12.4K 832 6
I am Craving for the cheesiest Pizza ever! But the problem is its almost half past 2 in the morning and Pizza is not too good for my health, but I wa...
20.5K 490 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
4.4M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...