HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!!!!

By nornat_04

'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS... More

Prologue
Main Characters Introduction
Chapter 1: the start of new beginning
Chapter 2: who is he?
Chapter 3: Ignored
Chapter 4: tried to stay away
Chapter 5: Friends and Bets
Chapter 6: THE START..
Chapter 7: This feels warm..?!
Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..
Chapter 9: Right or Wrong?
Chapter 10: What just happened??
Chapter 11: Unwanted feelings
Chapter12: Slow decisions
Chapter13: Mistakes.. they say?
Chapter14: Lies and Truths...
Chapter15: Something is DEFINITELY wrong!!
Chapter16: Help? oh well..
New characters..
Chapter 17: Start of jealousy
Chapter18: Love breaks!
Chapter 19: Heal or damage?
Chapter 20: They are gone..
Chapter 21: Mission Love... success?
Chapter 22: THE Aftermath
Chapter 23: Quality time spend
Chapter 24: Taking a step forward
Chapter 26: So.. what's next??
Chapter 27: Era of something new
Chapter 28: These feelings

Chapter 25: Feelings getting mutual

518 38 104
By nornat_04

Love Love.. I need somebody to love!

<1:00 a.m.>

"Now what?" Gemini sighed, rubbing his eyes for the thousandth time just to stay awake.

After driving for 2 hours so late at night, they finally reached back to Bangkok and now, he was tired as hell.

He yawned feeling tired and closed his eyes taking a rest at the driver seat, but the sound of someone continuously moving at his side opened his eyes.

He opened his eyes widely and saw Fourth, who was sleeping so loudly with his mouth wide open.

He smiled at the sight and muttered, 'Cute.'

He wondered why Fourth suddenly asked him to accompany him in Pattaya but felt delighted that at least he could spend some time...

Staring at the sleeping face with shiny heart eyes, he suddenly realized that-

"It's so cold... Should I carry him? Or should I call Non bro? But why should I disturb him- Shall I take him to my place? Nono he will surely get mad! What-"

He was in a dilemma, battling with his inner thoughts to overcome the situation and what to do next when the voice of Fourth reached his ears.

"Gem~"

Just the nickname from Fourth could make his heart beat faster than a train... He was used to people calling him that but hearing it from Fourth sounded so- sweet and so- ugh! It was unexplainable.

Whatever it was, Gemini felt all giddily from inside and wanted to hear it more.

"Fuck the sleeps, I am disturbing him!" Gemini mumbled as he got out of his car and opened the passenger's seat where Fourth was still sleeping.

"How can someone look so cute even when they are asleep?" He stared at the face and was just lost into it. The sight of his soon-to-be-maybe-future lover was breathtaking, and he literally wanted to keep him away from everyone.

He reached out Fourth's hand and kept both his hands on his shoulder as he proceeded to carry him.

"Does he even eat? How is he so light?" He frowned but brushing away the thoughts, he finally started walking to the room floor.

Not so later, he reached the door and knocked slowly, trying not to wake up the sleeping baby.

*no answer*

"Is Non bro sleeping? But I have to keep Fourth to bed- wait! Fourth has the key too. DUMB ME!" He laughed at his stupidity and carelessly reached out to Fourth's pocket and took out the key.

Without the slightest worry, he opened the door and walked in towards Fourth's room, not caring about the surroundings as well as the ripped clothes.

Opening Fourth's door, he was met with a dark room but neat and clean and the smell of freshener.

He gently laid Fourth to bed, trying not to wake him up and took up his shoes and socks. Now wonder why he didn't take off his clothes.? Because he is a gentleman lol~

After that, he walked out of the room shutting the door close slowly and tripped over something-

"Whoa- What the!" Gemini frowned in confusion as he looked at the clothes that were scattered on the ground.

"Non bro is not the type to keep his things like this... What is this?" He bends slightly to pick up the clothes when he realizes,

"Isn't this the cloth mom brought last vacation? What is this doing here?"

Gemini stood there in the middle of the room to understand what the heck was actually happening, but his brain was definitely not braining.

"Maybe it is just a coincidence." He sighed out and turned around to leave but his eyes caught a familiar glimpse of a watch.

He took a small step when he realized the door of a room was open.

"I-I should not walk there, right? Privacy Gem, privacy!!" He let out a nervous chuckle but his feet were dragging him in that direction.

Slowly, he opened the door and-

"HoLY SH-" He covered his mouth before he could scream and wake up the deep sleepers.

"I-I was right ha-ha- MY innocent poor eyes." He widened his eyes and closed the door instantly not being able to keep up.

He slapped his cheeks to wake up to reality, but his thoughts kept rewinding the sight he just saw in that room.

"I-I should go? NO- I cannot drive without my questions being answered either... Should I sleep with Fourth? Nono I cannot do that either. FUCK THIS!" He cursed out loud sitting on the couch thinking of what to do next...

How was he supposed to spend the rest of the night now?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

<In the morning>

Gemini, with his thoughts was fast asleep on the couch in a very uncomfortable position while his brother and his brother-in-law were cuddling in the bed and his future-lover was also sleeping in the bed.

"Mhmm~" He opened his eyes and realized the position he slept in the whole night.

Yawning, he stretched his arms and mumbled a 'good morning' to absolutely no one.

"Oh shit-" He widened his eyes as his memory flooded with last night's incident.

He panicked and looked over here and there but didn't find anyone.

"Are they both still asleep?" He muttered in disbelief then groaned in exhaustion, rubbing his shoulders.

"Fuck this pain! What should I do now?" He sighed and just then, the door creaked open revealing his brother, who was smiling till he saw him.

"What the- Gem? What are you doing here?" Behind him was Nanon, who rushed to see what happened.

He eyed them both from top to bottom and smirked, "Had a long night?"

The elders widened their eyes at the question as their cheeks turned slightly red.

"When did you reach?" Nanon mumbled in a low voice, clearly embarrassed with the situation,

"Uh- don't worry... at least not at the time you guys were fu-"

"Okok we get it. But where is Fourth?" Nanon interrupted before he could finish.

"He is sleeping."

"Then you guys should go."

"What?" Both the brothers asked with their eyes wide open.

"It's morning and we have work so let's go." He shrugged off his shoulder, shooing them away.

"Wait- what about breakfast?" Ohm panicked, showing his best of puppy eyes but who could win against Nanon?

"You billionaires can't even afford food?" He huffed in a sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes.

"But broo~ it is not the same as yours." Gemini whined...

"Stop buttering me up idiot and get lost before I kick you both out." He looked at both brothers in disbelief, judging them from their actions.

When he felt that they two are not the ones to listen to, he glared at both.

"I swear if you both won't get lost right now, we are moving back to Chiang Mai again!" Nanon warned them both and like a blink of an eye, their faces turned pale.

They have already gone through a long-distance relationship phase before being in an actual relationship and it was like hanging them in air and going through the same phase again was a complete 'NO'!

The warning from Nanon was successful as the idiots left like a storm sulking and whining but was Nanon to care? HECK NAH!

Nanon grinned at both of them and closed the door and sighed,

"Did Fourth- " He was curious to know what happened between his cousin and Gemini last night. He knew what had happened back then in Pattaya and the incident was still freshly pasted in his mind. Not only that, but he also knew that Fourth doesn't like someone bringing out this topic but taking Gemini there? Why?

He let his feet drag him to Fourth's room and opening the door slightly, he found Fourth cuddled up in a deep sleep.

The sight was adorable, and Nanon found himself smiling.

Slowly without making any noise, he closed the door and sat near Fourth, staring at the sleeping face.

"Why did you take Gemini there out of nowhere, Fourth?" He mumbled but sighed as he knew he couldn't wake him up,

He just sat there, lost in his thoughts when he noticed slight movements from the sleeping boy.

"Non??" Fourth mumbled rubbing his eyes before sitting in the bed. He noticed the familiar room and looked around,

"How did I reach here? Wait- what time is it?" He tried adjusting his eyes to the light and looked at him in confusion.

"Maybe Gem brought you here yesterday." Nanon answered but he was not sure if it was yesterday or today.

"Huh? Where is he then?" Fourth questioned.

"I kicked both of them just now." He grinned.

"Woah- So P'Ohm spent the night here then? Wait- " Fourth smirked eyeing him and noticed the marks that were surely exposed.

"Ahem~ Stop looking like that!" Nanon cleared his throat blushing off.

Fourth laughed at Nanon's reaction and there was a minute of silence before Nanon broke it,

"Did something happen yesterday?" He questioned looking at him.

Fourth shook his head, and sighed laying in the bed back again.

"Does Gemini know it now?" He questioned again...

Fourth shook his head again and recalled the memories of yesterday.

.

______ FLASHBACK _____

The ride to Pattaya was filled with a humming sound from Fourth who was feeling the fresh air coming from the window.

Meanwhile, Gemini becoming Fourth's personal driver was smiling ear-to-ear loving the sounds that were reaching to his ears.

The car was silent, but the silence was itself so peaceful and calm.

After driving for an hour, Gemini started to feel tired, but could he tell Fourth about this? Nah- boy has to be a strong man in front of him-

Feeling the restless figure, Fourth frowned.

"Hey- Are you ok?"

"Huh- I am fine!! Totally fine- I am not feeling tired at all." He panicked making Fourth chuckle.

"I didn't ask if you were tired but since you said you confessed already, just stop acting so strong and rest for a while."

Gemini scratched his neck in embarrassment, getting caught in live and parked the car to the side.

Both of them got out and Gemini started stretching out his muscles because of pain.

Fourth, on the other hand, was admiring the road with a soft smile. 'It's been so long since I last came here.'

He noticed a small store at the end of the road and bought two drinks. 'This is the least I can do for him.'

He knows the car ride is going to end soon and Gemini is going to know about this soon but was he ready to do so?

He shook off those thoughts and looked at Gemini who was making up weird faces. 'Probably not used to this type of place.'

"Here.." He handed a bottle making Gemini smile widely.

"Why are you so happy?" He chuckled at this childishness.

"Because you brought it for me. I am happy!" He grinned.

Fourth just shook his head, suppressing the smile that was going to come and just, leaned against the car.

"Gem." He called out and Gemini hummed in response.

"Don't you want to ask why I asked you to take me here?" He questioned.

Gemini blinked his eyes and also, leaned in the car.

"Trust me I am so curious, but I want you to tell me on your own. No burden!"

Fourth glanced at him and both of them shared a minute of eye contact.

"Let's go?" Gemini was the one to break it this time.

And the ride to Pattaya continued.

_____________

<6:00 P.M.>

Gemini parked the car after reaching the location Fourth had said and was surprised yet confused.

GRAVEYARD.

Why were they here? Did someone die? Was Fourth meeting someone here?

"Can you- Can you wait in the car for a while? "Fourth said nervously. He was fidgeting his fingers nervously and Gemini noticed so he just nodded.

Fourth went in.

Gemini just leaned in the car with his mind flooded with questions. But he trusted Fourth! He hoped Fourth would tell him everything, soon.

Stepping inside the graveyard, Fourth looked around and saw dry leaves and a cold wind brushed at his side.

He walked around and stopped at a certain grave.

"Mom. Dad." He whispered and his eyes felt watery~

Asnee Nattawat. Apinya Nattawat (Date of death- 17 October 2013)

He knelt to the ground and touched the grave, feeling the memories of their once-happy family.

"How are you, my heroes?" He chuckled.

"Sorry that I became so late to visit... It's been so long, right? Did you miss me?" He started talking to his parents.

"You know- I am 19 now and I am going to university already. Well- Non forced me to go but I am thankful for this. I got a scholarship so don't worry about money." He said in a playful tone.

"I wish you were here, with me and stand with me when I am graduating too but- Hey! Is it fun up there? OF course not! How can it be fun without me, right?" He chuckled but his smile dropped, and eyes started flickering.

"I miss you. I miss you so much Mom. Dad." He mumbled again.

"Don't worry about me, okay? Uncle and aunty are taking good care of me and Non is the best sibling and cousin you can ask for. Everyone takes care of me and now, I meet two wonderful people who also treat me like their son. So don't be tense about leaving me alone because your son is never left alone." He sniffed and tried to let out a smile, remembering Gemini's words.

"Today, I didn't come with Non! You want to know who the handsome boy out there waiting for me is?" He looked out and saw Gemini trying to peek inside but seeing Fourth, he widened his eyes and behaved like nothing.

"That idiot is Gemini Norawit." He chuckled.

"Our story is so funny to listen to. From the first day, he was annoying, creepy, stupid and bullied me. Then he chased me around to be his friend and was so childish. And I found out about this bet thing, I was so heartbroken you know..." He smiled remembering the past.

"But again, he constantly apologized and asked me to be his friend again. I ignored him so much but he always found a way to talk with me. He was so determined!! Then, out of nowhere he confessed. He said he loved me, he wanted to spend his life with me."

"I literally thought it was another joke of his but seeing how serious he was, I knew he was not lying. You know- he was the type of person I disliked, being homophobic and bully? But he changed so much... And confessing to me without caring I was a boy? I was shocked." He laughed.

"He is also the type of person who is so possessive. Sometimes, I feel like his eyes are on me 24/7, like is he stalking me?"

"But again- he brings me so much joy and happiness even when you're sad. No questioning, just bickering, simple yet enthusiastic. He has so much of a reputation to maintain but nowadays, he doesn't care about that and keeps following me around. So annoying!" HE huffed and crossed his arms around chest.

"What do you guys think? Will I- Will I date him in future?" He questioned.

He was smiling like an idiot, grinning when he realized that he snapped in reality.

"Non has got himself a boyfriend, you know? And guess who he is? Ohm Pawat, his first crush and Gem's brother. Life really plays with us, you know, and I hope wherever you guys are, you will lead me to the right path and never leave my side. You won't, right?"

"Anyways- I gotta go now. It's 9 already, so dark! I will come soon, okay?" He bid his last goodbye and started walking out.

He saw Gemini still leaning in the car, playing on his phone.

He stared at the man in front of him, 'He could get any person in this world but he wants to wait for me?'

Gemini noticed the intense stare and looked up,

Fourth walked near him and hugged him tight, taking him by surprise.

He was frozen.

"Thank you." Fourth mumbled.

.

"We returned and I slept in the car so I don't know what happened."

"I couldn't tell him everything yesterday. He just- accompany me and give me a ride?" He sighed.

"What do you feel for Gemini now?" Fourth looked at him, in questionable gaze. He couldn't answer him because even he was confused.

What did he feel for Gemini? Was it love from the beginning? Or was it just friendship? He doesn't know.

"I am still trying to find out this answer and right now, all I can say is..." Fourth stopped.

Nanon looked at him in curiosity.

Fourth looked at him teasingly and turned around covering him with a blanket.

"Fourth~" Nanon whined. How could he leave him in between without answering.

Fourth suppressed his laugh at the sulky tone and smiled before mumbling,

"His actions have already made me feel loved... now I need my heart to believe it."

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am back from the middle of my assignments Hehe ><

I am so stuck in my projects and exams but how can I not write with my flooded imaginations. IT was the 1st of April, and I was supposed to post it then, but again 'April fool'.

Not you, me! I became a fool myself because I realized that it was the deadline.

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK >>>>>>

Fourth came live so many times and I almost didn't miss all😭😭. And also I feel like we are getting our Kongthap Atom soon🤫

I sometimes forget Lisa is Thai💀
I mean - they are MY FAVS!🤦🫶

TEAM CHULA!! ALL THE WAY~
AND Barcode?? I love their interactions smm😭🫶

And lastly, this issue broke my heart.
This is also the reason why I didn't post on that day, I couldn't help but read his tweets over and over. All he wanted was some fun with the fandom, but he only got hate.. it feels like he has also lost his. cheerfulness in the recent interview🥲.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PICTURES CREDITED TO THEIR OWNERS!

MOST RESPECTFULLY, THANK YOUU~~ FOR 15K VIEWS?? 900 VOTES??? I. AM. DEAD! I really wish I could keep posting but as I said. LIFE IS HECTIC!

AND! Leave it- Bye Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.2K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
45K 2.2K 20
I was bought by a billionaire... #OhmNanon #GeminiFourth ** A Sequel Will Be Announced Soon
97K 6K 38
#OhmNanon #PerthChimon #GeminiFourth What will happen when a university's star player bets to make the university top academic student to fall for hi...
27.4K 1.5K 25
This is a Geminifourth Au Gemini Norawit who was in a accident had a huge memory loss... Not knowing his real world was fill with blood, hatred and b...