Meant to be together | ✔

By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. *************... More

~A/N~
~Synopsis~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 32~

310 49 13
By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

"So what's your favorite ice cream flavor? " I asked him, while he drives the car.

"Hmm... Let me think, I guess it's chocolate. " He answered.

"Just plain, simple chocolate, or like choco chops and belgium chocolate or... " I started telling chocolate flavors, when he cut me off.

"Just plain chocolate. " He said.

"Nice... " I said nodding my head.

"So how much more time to reach your 5 am ice cream shop? " I asked.

"Just two minutes... " He said and then we were finally in front of an ice cream truck? What?

"This is your ice cream store? "

"Oh yeah. Trust me even the most branded ice creams can't match how good this is. " He said.

"Let's see. " I said, and we both came out of the car.

"So, what flavor would you eat? " He asked me.

"I thought we were gonna do it like one cup, two spoons. " I said, because that's what I really thought.

"How romantic... " He whispered smiling and then brought a chocolate ice cream cup and we went towards our car.

"We should atleast have sat to eat. " I said, as the weather and the vibe of the place was just too good.

"Ok, hold it a second. " He said handing me the cup.

"What? "

"Just hold it. " He said, which I did.

And then he literally picked me up and made me sit on the car.

"What is this? "

"You told you wanted to sit. " He said and sat beside me.

After finishing the ice cream, I quietly placed my head on his shoulder.

"You're the best! " I whispered, as he stroked my head.

"I know! " He said chuckling.

"Come, we need to go home, or else if mom wakes up and doesn't find us, she'll get worried, because she doesn't really see her phone. " He informed.

We both reached home within minutes and were welcomed to a sight of Mom and Kriti serving breakfast.

"See Kriti, the queen and the king have arrived. " Mom said sarcastically.

"Di, you should've informed atleast one of us. " Kriti said.

"I know, but see, we arrived before breakfast time. " I said, going forward to hug them.

"No, no, no. Bath first, then hug me. " Mom said sternly.

.
.
.

3 months later...

It's Kriti's baby shower today.
I have prepared everything required, now it's time for a checklist.

Decorations: check
Food: check
Invites: check
Outfits: check
My outfit: check
Heels: che--

Wait, what?
Who added heels in the checklist?

I hate heels. Dammit, my feet are gonna pain so much.

But I won't be that person who steals the limelight.

It's Kriti's day, I would be fine with heels.
.
.

"Now look who's gonna fail a Greek goddess! " Arjun said as soon as he came into room.

"I don't know. Do you know? " I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Oh yes, I do! " He said and twirled me.

"Arjun, stop. You'll get dizzy! " I said.

"Oh yeah. " He said as he put me down.

"So, ready to go, Mrs. Raichand? " He said forwarding me his hand.

"Always, Mr. Raichand. " I said to which he smiled.

Honestly, the Krisha from a year back would've killed the me today, but i guess that's how you behave in love.
Cheesy and weird. Yet it's the best feeling in the world.

And by the that, as you all have correctly guessed. I love Arjun.
I mean, the love that people write novels about.

And as he always makes me feel special, I wanna do it too. So I'm trying to find the most romantic and special confession ideas, but it's just so hard.

I have about 2-3 of them, that are like the top tier now, but I still don't feel they have any match to how Arjun makes me feel.
It has to be simple, yet romantic. It should be the proper sweep him off his feet yet hold him tight in your arms kind.

"Krisha." He called out, as we both reached downstairs.

"Yeah? "

"You go to Kriti, I guess she needs your help. I'll be outside. " He informed.

"Yeah, sure. Do come inside when the function starts. "

"Obviously babe. " He said giving me a quick peck on cheek.

.
.
.

"Di, you love him, right? " Kriti asked, as I sat down next to her, after a long tiring programme.

"Who? " I asked, trying to mask my anxiety and also a smile on the question.

"I asked, you love jiju, right? "

"Uhh.... "

"It's ok. Don't answer. I understood what I needed to. " She said making me blush a little.

"You're not alowwed to tell this to anyone. " I whispered in her ear.

"I promise. " She said, pinching her neck.

"You'll be the cutest mother ever." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

.
.
.
.

After a lots of wishes, smiles and greetings, it was finally time to call the day off.

Goddamn these heels.
My feet are numb yet aching.

I changed into my daily wear and was about to lie down, completely exhausted, when my phone rang.

I looked to find it was my assistant.

"Yes Anjali, what happened? " I asked.

"Ma'am the presentation.... " She started, but stopped in between.

"Yes, I'm listening. Which presentation? " I asked, feeling her getting anxious on the other side of the phone.

"Ma'am, I'm talking about the presentation for the Malhotras. " She said.

"But wasn't that delivered like a month ago? " I questioned. Because as far as I remember that was the case.

"Yes ma'am, but Kriti Ma'am was supposed to do that, and she got pregnant, then married. She's on leave till more 8 months as I was informed. " She replied.

"So, what about the presentation? "

"Ma'am tomorrow is the deadline, if we don't deliver, we'll lose the partnership. " She said, and I'm sure she's about to cry now.

"Anjali, my dear, just calm down. Okay? I'll prepare it and send it to you within 2 hours. Don't cry. " I said.

"Ok ma'am. " She said and hung up.

So now I've got two hours and a presentation to make.
And not to forget sore feet.

I opened my laptop and sat on the couch, spreading them straight.

I started with the presentation, occasionally twisting the toes to calm down the ache, when Arjun came out of the bathroom.

"Are you fine? " He asked, as he saw me doing all sorts of techniques to press my feet and type at the same moment.

"Yeah." I said, to which he raised his eyebrow.

"I mean. No. I wore the heels and now my feet feel like they are going to.. I don't know, but they are paining a lot. " I said focussing my eyes on the screen.

"Why you even wore them? "

"I don't know, mom said that they'll look nice with the outfit. " I answered.

He sighed and went somewhere outside and came back again within a minute with a bowl.

I was watching him curiosly, when he came near the couch, lifted my feet, sat down and place my feet on his lap.

"What are you doing? " I asked, as I saw him taking some oil from the bowl he brought.

"What are you doing? " He asked.

"I am making a presentation. "

"You do your work, I'll do mine. " He said and started massaging my feet, and damn it felt good.

"Thank you! " I said, as I continued.

After about two hours, I was finally done with it and now I can sleep peaceful.

I know, that since I'm the boss, I could've asked anyone to do it, but it's so late in the night now, I don't wanna disturb anybody's peace, just because my sister went on leave at such random time.

"So, is the work done? " Arjun asked as I closed the laptop.

"Oh yeah! " I replied, and was so busy enjoying the foot massage that I didn't realize that he's been doing it since past two hours.

"You know, you can stop right? "

"Yes, but it feels good to be the reason, of why your wife is not in pain anymore. " He said with a cute smile.

"You're so cute, how can someone not fall in love with you? " I said without really thinking anything.

"Did you just say that you love me? "

******************************

Hey lovely readers
Here goes chapter 32

I don't think anyone of you expected this, but come on we all knao that if we had a Arjun in our lives we would whipped within two days.

Next chapter is the one for which you all read complete 32 chapters

So I want 30 votes before I update it.

Love,
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 14.3K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
52.1K 1.8K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
235K 3.4K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...