The Neighbor

Af summer2224

21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working fo... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11**
Chapter 12
Chapter 13***
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17**
Chapter 18***
Chapter 19
Chapter 20**
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22
Chapter 23***
Chapter 24**
Chapter 25
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28⚠️
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36**
Chapter 37*
Chapter 38***
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41*
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46*
Chapter 47
Chapter 48****
Chapter 49**
Chapter 50
Chapter 51****
Chapter 52

Chapter 26*

830 27 2
Af summer2224

A week later, as you walk in from the gym, the soft click of the door closing behind you draws Wanda's attention away from her phone call. She smiles warmly at you, mouthing a quick hello before returning her focus to the conversation. You notice the subtle furrow in Wanda's brow, indicating that the call might not be entirely pleasant.

On the living room floor, the twins are engrossed in building a colorful Lego tower, their laughter filling the room with a sense of joy. You can't help but smile at the sight, your heart warmed by the simple happiness radiating from her children.

As you move closer to Wanda, you catch snippets of the conversation, her voice laced with a mixture of frustration and concern. It seems her parents are planning something for her mother's upcoming birthday, but there's a hitch in the arrangements. You can sense Wanda's growing agitation as you listen intently.

"...I understand, Mom, but you know how Dad gets when things don't go according to plan," Wanda says, her tone patient but tinged with exasperation. "Yes, I know it's important, but..." She pauses, her brow furrowing deeper as she listens to her mother's response.

Taking a seat beside Wanda, she tilts the phone away from her mouth, leaning in to plant a tender kiss on your cheek. Her hand finds its way to your thigh, a comforting gesture that speaks volumes of her affection. As her eyes briefly meet yours, you see love swirling in their depths before she returns her attention to the call

"Okay, Mom, I'll talk to dad," Wanda sighs, her shoulders sagging with resignation. "Yes, I promise. We'll make it work." There's a hint of determination in her voice now, a quiet resolve to navigate whatever obstacles may arise.

As Wanda says her goodbyes and ends the call, you squeeze her knee gently, offering a reassuring smile. "Everything okay?" you ask softly, your voice filled with genuine concern.

Wanda nods, her expression weary but determined. "Yeah, just some last minute changes to Mom's birthday plans," she replies, her tone tinged with a hint of frustration. "Nothing we can't handle."

You nod in understanding, smiling lean in to capture her lips in a tender kiss. "Don't worry, my love," you whisper, your voice soft with love.

Wanda's lips curve into a bright smile, her eyes softening with affection as she leans in for another gentle kiss. "Mhm, I won't," she murmurs, her voice barely above a whisper but brimming with warmth.

With a contented sigh, you wrap an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close as you both watch the twins play. She rests her head on your shoulder, finding comfort in your embrace as you take in the scene before you.

"How was the gym?" she murmurs, intertwining her hand with yours, the warmth of her touch sending a gentle wave of comfort through you.

"It was good," you reply, a smile tugging at the corners of your lips. "Natasha and I did a stair climber challenge today. She's relentless, as always."

Wanda chuckles slightly, her laughter a melodic sound that fills the room with warmth. "What was the challenge?" she asks, her curiosity piqued as she leans in closer, her breath brushing against your cheek.

"We set the machines at the highest resistance and see who can last the longest," you explain, a hint of pride in your voice. "Let's just say, Natasha pushed me to my limits."

Wanda nods, a playful glint dancing in her eyes. "Sounds intense," she remarks, her fingers tracing absent-minded patterns on the back of your hand. "But knowing you, I'm sure you gave her a run for her money."

You chuckle softly,"I held my own," you concede, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "But Natasha is a different creature."

Wanda smiles, her expression softening with affection as she gazes at you. "Well, I'm proud of you either way," she says, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to your cheek before checking the time on her phone.

"I'm going to start dinner," she murmurs, a sense of domestic tranquility settling over the room as she rises from the couch. As she stands, you follow suit, "I'm going to take a quick shower and I can come help?" you offer, watching her features soften, "sounds good, Detka."

**
After your shower, the kitchen is bathed in warm light as you walk in, dressed in comfortable lounge wear, a soft smile playing on your lips. Wanda, standing at the stove, looks up and chuckles at your attire, her nose scrunching up cutely.

"Nice outfit," she teases, a twinkle of amusement in her eyes.

You shrug nonchalantly, feigning offense. "What? I thought you liked my cozy look," you reply, a hint of mock indignation in your voice.

Wanda shakes her head with a grin, unable to suppress her laughter. "Oh I do, but I know how messy of a chef you are." she playfully teases, reaching out to playfully tousle your hair.

You laugh along with her, the sound filling the kitchen with warmth. "Hey, I'll have you know I've improved my cooking skills," you protest, dodging her playful tousle with a playful swat.

Wanda raises an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Is that so? Well, I guess we'll find out tonight," she replies, turning her attention back to the stove.

You chuckle, joining her at the counter. "Challenge accepted," you declare with a grin, rolling up your sleeves in mock determination.

she reaches for a cutting board and a pile of vegetables, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Alright, chef, I have the perfect task for you," she declares, holding out the cutting board towards you.

You raise an eyebrow, a smirk playing on your lips. "Oh, do tell," you reply, accepting the cutting board with a flourish.

Wanda gestures to the vegetables with a playful twirl of her hand. "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to chop these vegetables without turning the kitchen into a disaster zone," she says, her tone teasing but with a hint of challenge.

You mock salute her, a grin spreading across your face. "Consider it done," you declare, brandishing a knife with exaggerated flair.

With Wanda's amused gaze fixed on you, you set to work, chopping the vegetables with precision and care, all the while engaging in playful banter.

Despite your initial antics, you manage to complete the task without incident, much to Wanda's amusement. With a playful wink, you present the perfectly chopped vegetables to her, a proud smile on your face.

Wanda chuckles, shaking her head in mock exasperation. "Well, I must say, I'm impressed," she remarks, accepting the vegetables with a grin. "Perhaps there's hope for you yet in the kitchen."

You laugh, enjoying the playful banter between you. "Hey, I told you I've improved," you reply, nudging her playfully. "But I couldn't have done it without your expert guidance, of course."

Wanda playfully roll her eyes, "are you trying to sweet talk me, Detka?"

You with fake innocence, a mischievous glint dancing in your eyes. "Who, me?" you reply with mock innocence, a playful grin tugging at your lips. "I'm just stating the facts, darling."

Wanda laughs, her eyes sparkling with affection as she leans in closer. "Well, your charm never fails to impress," she teases, reaching out to gently brush a stray strand of hair from your face. "But let's see if you can keep up the charm in dessert duty."

You raise an eyebrow, a playful challenge in your gaze. "Oh, you're on," you declare, your competitive spirit ignited. "But just remember, I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

Wanda sets you up for the next task, dessert duty. With a grin, you roll up your sleeves, ready to take on the challenge.

As you gather the ingredients for dessert, you find yourself caught up in the rhythm of the kitchen, each movement fluid and precise. Wanda watches you with a fond smile, her admiration evident in her gaze.

Together, you work in perfect harmony, sharing laughs and stealing kisses whenever you get the chance. As the scent of freshly baked brownies fills the air, you can't help but feel grateful for these simple moments of joy shared with the person you love.

With the dessert completed and dinner nearly ready, you and Wanda exchange a satisfied glance, with a playful glint in her eye, she suggests, "Well, don't look so smug, sweetheart, we'll have to taste it to truly know.

You laugh, the competitive edge softened by the affection in her voice. "Fair enough," you concede, reaching for a spoon to sample your creation. As you both take a bite, the flavors burst on your tongue, eliciting a satisfied hum of approval from Wanda.

"Wow," Wanda says humming in satisfaction, "10/10," she murmurs wiping the brownie crumbs left on your lips.

You chuckle at Wanda's playful critique, a sense of pride swelling within you at her praise. "It's soo good," you reply with a grin, leaning into her touch as she wipes away the remnants of dessert from your lips.

With a satisfied smile, Wanda nods in agreement, her eyes sparkling with affection. "Absolutely," she murmurs, her voice soft with contentment. "But I have to admit, dessert duty is definitely your domain."

You laugh, a warm feeling settling in your chest at her words. "Well, I couldn't have done it without your expert supervision," you tease, reaching out to gently tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

Wanda's smile widens, her eyes sparkling as she leans in to press a tender kiss to your lips. "Shall we gather the boys for dinner?" she suggests softly.

"I suppose," you playfully reply, taking another bite of brownie and earning a playful smack on the shoulder from Wanda. With a giggle, you dart off to set the table.

"Boys," Wanda's sweet summons echoes through the house, "wash your hands and come have dinner."

As the boys race into the kitchen, their laughter echoing through the house, you and Wanda exchange a fond smile. Watching them eagerly take their seats at the table, you can't help but feel grateful for these precious moments of togetherness.

As the table fills with delicious aromas and the clinking of utensils, the family settles in for dinner. Tommy and Billy, full of youthful energy, eagerly share highlights from their day at school.

"I got an A on my math test!" Tommy exclaims proudly, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

Billy nods enthusiastically, adding, "And I scored a goal in soccer at recess!"

Wanda listens attentively, her smile warm and encouraging. "That's fantastic, sweethearts," she praises, her pride evident in her voice. "I'm so proud of both of you."

You join in, offering words of praise and encouragement. "Well done, peanuts," you say, giving them a warm smile.

Amidst the chatter and laughter, Wanda's phone buzzes with a notification. She glances at it briefly before setting it aside, fully engaged in the family dinner unfolding before her.

As the boys eagerly continue to share their triumphs from the day, Wanda's gaze shifts to you, a soft smile playing on her lips. You meet her eyes, sharing a tender moment of connection amidst the lively dinner scene. There's a warmth in her gaze that fills you with a sense of peace and contentment.

Sipping on her wine, Wanda listens intently to the boys, her eyes sparkling with pride and affection. Every now and then, she steals a glance in your direction, silently conveying her love for you.

You raise a brow at her, giving her a playful smirk as you listen to the boys recount their adventures.

As the dinner winds down and the boys begin to finish their meals, Tommy looks up at Wanda with hopeful eyes. "Mom, can we be excused? I want to finish building our Lego tower before bed."

Wanda smiles warmly at her sons, her gaze softening with affection. "Of course, sweetie," she replies, reaching out to tousle Tommy's hair. "But remember to clean up your dishes first."

Billy nods eagerly, already starting to gather his plate and utensils. "Got it, Mom!" he chirps, a wide grin spreading across his face.

With a chorus of "thank yous," the boys bounce off to the living room, their laughter echoing through the house as they disappear from view.

Once they're out of earshot, Wanda turns her attention back to you, a fond smile playing on her lips. "Well, that was quite the dinner," she remarks, her tone laced with warmth. "I don't think I've ever seen them eat so quickly."

You chuckle softly, shaking your head in amusement. "They were definitely loving that Lego set," you reply, sharing a knowing glance with Wanda.

Leaning back in your chair, you take a sip of your wine, savoring the moment of tranquility. The soft glow of the dining room lights casts a warm ambiance over the room, enveloping you both in a cocoon of intimacy.

Wanda's gaze lingers on you, her eyes filled with unspoken affection."So, how was your day, sweetheart?" Wanda asks, her voice filled with genuine interest as she gazes at you.

You smile, appreciating her thoughtfulness. "It was good," you reply, returning her gaze with a fond expression. "Nothing too eventful, just the usual work stuff. How about you?"

Wanda smiles, her eyes softening with affection. "It was busy, but good," she replies, her voice tinged with warmth. "Just a lot of meetings and paperwork, you know how it is."

You nod in understanding, reaching across the table to intertwine your fingers with hers, "my busy superhero." You tease her, making her roll her eyes playfully.

As the conversation shifts, you and Wanda take a moment to sip on your wine, filling the air with a sense of intimacy.

"So, about that phone call earlier..." you begin, your tone gentle yet concerned. "Is everything okay with your mom's birthday plans?"

Wanda looks up, meeting your gaze with a reassuring smile, her fingers gently tracing the rim of her wine glass. "Yeah, everything's fine," she assures you, her voice calm. "There's just been a slight change in the reservation time, but nothing major."

Relief floods through you as you exhale softly, bringing the glass to your lips and taking a sip. As you do, Wanda's eyes catch yours, her eyes watch your lips against the rim.

"Oh, I see. That's good to hear. What happened?" you inquire, the warmth of the wine spreading through you.

Wanda leans forward, her own glass cradled delicately in her hand as she explains. "Apparently, there was a scheduling conflict at the restaurant, so they had to adjust our reservation."

You nod in understanding, "Got it. Did they give us a new time?"

Wanda nods, her expression brightening with optimism as she takes a sip of her wine. "Yes, they did. It's just a bit later than we originally planned, but we should still be able to make it work."

You offer her a supportive smile, feeling reassured by her confident demeanor. "That's great. Do you think everyone will be able to adjust their schedules?"

Wanda nods again, her eyes sparkling with determination as she sets her glass back on the table. "I'll have to call my dad and brother to make sure, but I'm hopeful that they'll be able to make it."

You reach across the table, squeezing her hand gently, the wine adding a sense of warmth to the moment. "I'm sure they will."

Wanda's eyes soften with gratitude as she returns the squeeze, the wine casting a gentle glow over the scene.

Just as you share this intimate moment, the boys come bounding up, their eager faces pleading for dessert. "Can we have the brownies now, pleaseee?" they chorus, their excitement palpable.

You take a sip of wine, suppressing a chuckle at their enthusiasm. "I hear they are 10/10," you tease, giving Wanda a playful wink.

Wanda chuckles at the boys eager expressions, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Alright, alright," she concedes with a playful roll of her eyes. "But just one each for now. We don't want you bouncing off the walls before bedtime."

The boys cheer in excitement, their energy contagious as they eagerly await their sweet treat. As Wanda serves the brownies, their faces light up with delight at the first bite, filling the room with laughter and joy. You catch Wanda's eye, and she gives you a playful head tilt, a silent reminder not to be too smug about the brownies success.

**
As you and Wanda clear the plates, a comfortable silence settles between you, broken only by the soft clinking of dishes. Sensing a shift in the atmosphere, you take a deep breath, gathering the courage to broach a more serious topic.

"Babe," you begin, your voice gentle yet resolute, "have you heard anything from Vision's lawyers about the divorce terms?"

Wanda pauses in her task, her expression sobering as she meets your gaze. There's a flicker of tension in her features.

"Not yet," she replies, her tone guarded. "But they're just dragging their feet as usual."

"Why do you think they're dragging their feet?" you inquire, joining Wanda at the sink. She stops washing, turning off the faucet to face you..

"There's a stipulation in the divorce agreement I'm pushing for," she explains, her voice tinged with frustration. "I've requested that Vision attend parental classes and therapy in order to maintain any level of custody or visitation with the boys."

You nod in understanding, a sense of empathy washing over you as you recognize the importance of Wanda's request. "That sounds reasonable," you remark, your tone supportive.

"Well, that's what they claim to be the reason, but I'm not buying it," she counters, assisting you in putting away the dishes. You furrow your brow, intrigued. "What do you think I is the real reason?"

"I believe it's a tactic to rile me up," Wanda admits, her voice tinged with exasperation. "He knows how eager I am to move forward with my life, and he's exploiting that."

You pause your movement placing a dish down, "he can't do that? That's illegal right, like he needs to sign it?"

Wanda meets your gaze, her eyes reflecting a mixture of frustration and affection. "Legally, he does need to sign it," she confirms, her voice heavy with disappointment. "But he's been dragging his feet on everything related to the divorce, hoping to delay the process as much as possible."

A pang of annoyance surges through you at Vision's manipulative tactics. "That's not fair to you or the boys," you assert, your tone firm. "Is there anything else we can do to speed up the process or hold him accountable?"

Wanda shakes her head, a weary sigh escaping her lips. "Unfortunately, it's a waiting game at this point," she admits, her shoulders slumping with defeat.

She watches as your gaze drifts downward, she senses the burden of concern weighing heavily on your mind. With a tender gesture, she places the dish aside, reaching out to gently lift your chin, guiding your gaze to meet hers.

"It's not fair to you either," she murmurs softly, her voice a soothing melody in the midst of turmoil.

"He's holding both of us back in moving forward with our relationship," she continues, her tone tinged with frustration. "We both want the same thing, and I'm sorry that we're at a standstill."

A sad smile tugs at your lips, and you try to lighten the mood with a playful tease. "So, you still want me to be your wife?" you quip, your tone light yet tinged with sincerity.

A soft chuckle escapes Wanda's lips, her fingers delicately brushing a strand of hair away from your face as her hand finds its place on your waist. "More than anything," she whispers, desire evident in her voice as she leans in, resting her forehead against yours.

"Well, we can always practice our first kiss as wife and wife," you tease, a mischievous glint in your eye, prompting her to throw back her head in laughter.

Wanda's laughter fills the air, a sweet melody that washes away the tension of the moment. Her eyes sparkle with affection as she meets your playful gaze, a hint of mischief dancing in their depths.

"Well, if you insist," she replies, her voice laced with amusement as she leans in closer, her lips hovering just inches from yours.

With a playful grin, you lean in, your lips meeting hers in a tender kiss that speaks volumes of love and commitment. Her hands delicately cup your cheeks making you smile into it.

As the kiss deepens, you feel a rush of emotion washing over you, engulfing you in a wave of love and longing. In that moment, everything else fades away, leaving only the two of you locked in a tender embrace. You savor the warmth of Wanda's lips against yours, the softness of her touch sending shivers down your spine.

Eventually, you pull back, your foreheads still pressed together as you catch your breath, your eyes meeting in a silent exchange of love and affection.

"Forever and always," Wanda whispers, her voice filled with sincerity and devotion, her eyes glistening with unspoken promises.

With a tender smile, you press your lips against hers. "Forever and always," you echo, your voice a soft murmur that carries the weight of your love for her.

As your lips part she raises a brow, "come on, Detka," she playfully pats your backside, "let's finish putting these dishes away."

You chuckle softly, your voice filled with warmth as you playfully murmur, "Okay," both of you standing there, not willing to break the intimate connection you share. After a few moments, you tease, "Are they done?" keeping your foreheads gently pressed together, reveling in the closeness.

"What's done?" Wanda whispers back, her tone playful as she pretends to forget the task at hand. Her hands rest comfortably on your waist as you wrap yours around her, embracing her with tenderness and affection

You chuckle softly, enjoying the closeness between you as you playfully banter. "Putting away the dishes, of course," you reply, your tone teasing yet filled with affection.

Wanda feigns innocence, her lips twitching with amusement as she leans in closer, her breath warm against your skin. "Oh, right," she murmurs, her voice low and husky, "I suppose we should finish that."

You smile at her playful antics, feeling a surge of love and desire welling up within you. "Or we could just stay like this," you suggest, tightening your embrace around her waist, unwilling to let go of the intimacy you share.

Wanda's eyes sparkle with mischief as she leans in, her lips brushing against yours in a feather-light kiss. "I could definitely get on board with that," she whispers, her voice filled with warmth and affection.

With a gentle yet unmistakable pull, you draw Wanda closer, your lips meeting hers in a kiss that ignites a fire within both of you.

The softness of her lips against yours sends a shiver of desire coursing through your body, and you deepen the kiss, savoring the taste of her, the warmth of her breath mingling with yours. Your hands instinctively roam her back, pulling her even closer as you lose yourself in the moment, the world around you fading into insignificance.

Wanda responds with equal fervor, her arms winding around your neck, her fingers tangling in your hair as she leans into you, her body melding with yours in perfect harmony. Each touch, each caress, speaks volumes of love and longing, binding you together in a timeless embrace.

As the kiss deepens, your mouth part slightly in search for air as you push her backwards, trapping her against the counter. Her hand in your hair tightens as you lose yourself in the moment. Until, little laughter and voices from the living room snap you back to reality, your lips disconnect reluctantly keeping them inches apart, both of you flustered and worked up as you both swallow hard trying to ground yourselves.

"I'll go check on them," you whisper, leaving her there to compose herself, her eyes darken as she watches you leave.

**
As the night winds down, and the boys are tucked into bed, you and Wanda find yourselves alone in the quiet of your home. There's a gentle calmness in the air, punctuated only by the soft hum of the heat kicking on and the occasional rustle of the fall leaves outside.

Sitting up in bed, you scroll through your phone, waiting for Wanda to return from locking up the house.

When she finally enters the room, you can't help but admire the way the soft light from the hallway casts a gentle glow on her features, accentuating her beauty. She moves with a graceful elegance, every step exuding a quiet confidence that draws you in.

Wanda, always quick to catch onto your playful antics, approaches with a playful grin, her eyes dancing with amusement. "What's so interesting on that phone of yours?" she teases, reaching out to pluck the device from your hands.

You chuckle at her boldness, impressed by her playful assertiveness. "Just waiting for you to come back," you reply, a playful grin tugging at the corners of your lips.

Wanda's laughter fills the room, a melodic sound that warms your heart. With a coy smile, she settles across your lap, her warmth seeping into your skin as she leans in closer. "Well, here I am," she murmurs, her breath warm against your ear.

In the warmth of her embrace, you feel a surge of affection and desire, your heart beating in tandem with hers. The intimacy of the moment envelops you both, creating a sense of connection that goes beyond words.

"Well, here you are," you tease, unable to contain the playful grin that tugs at the corners of your lips. Your eyes lock with hers, a silent invitation to join you in the playful dance of flirtation and affection.

Wanda meets your gaze with a coy smile, her eyes sparkling with mischief. She leans in close, her breath warm against your ear as she whispers a flirtatious remark, "You know, you're not fooling anyone with that phone charade," Wanda teases, her voice dripping with playful sarcasm. "I know you've been counting down the seconds until I returned."

"Oh, busted," you admit with a grin, feigning innocence as you meet her playful gaze. "I plead guilty as charged," you confess with a grin, feigning innocence as you meet her playful gaze. "But can you blame me?"

Wanda chuckles softly, her laughter a sweet melody that fills the air with warmth. "I suppose not," she concedes, her tone teasing yet affectionate.

With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, Wanda closes the remaining distance between you, her lips brushing against yours in a tender kiss. It's a fleeting moment, filled with warmth and affection.

"You know," Wanda murmurs into the kiss, her voice soft and playful, "I think you're secretly addicted to my company."

A playful smile tugs at your lips as you lock eyes with her, the lingering sensation of her kiss still tingling on your lips. "And what if I am?" you tease, a chuckle escaping your lips. "There's no harm in it."

As you feel the softness of her lips against yours, a wave of desire washes over you, igniting a fire that burns with intensity. You deepen the kiss, your hands gently caressing her cheek as you lose yourself in the moment.

Wanda responds with equal fervor, her fingers tangling in your hair as she pulls you closer. The kiss becomes more passionate, fueled by the unspoken longing and affection between you.

"You have no idea how much I think about you," Wanda whispers, her voice barely audible above the soft hum of the room.

You smile against her lips, your own fingers tangling in her hair as you pull her closer. "I think about you all the time," you admit, your voice barely more than a breath.

The gentle caress of your hands against Wanda's skin sends shivers of anticipation down her spine, and she responds with a low moan of pleasure.

Feeling the intensity building, you trail kisses along her jawline, down her neck, and across her collarbone, exploring every inch of her with a mix of passion and reverence. Wanda's breath quickens, her fingers tangling in your hair, pulling you closer as she surrenders to the intoxicating sensation.

With a boldness born of desire, you find the edge of her clothing and slowly begin to remove it, revealing her soft, supple skin.

As your tongues intertwine, you smirk into the kiss, playfully flipping her onto her back, eliciting a squeal of surprise. Waste no time, Wanda effortlessly undresses you, her nails digging into your back as you place searing kisses along the curve of her neck.

She smirks back at you, her grip tightening as she switches positions, putting you beneath her. You playfully roll your eyes at her as she can never let you have control.

With a mischievous smile, Wanda leans down, her lips hovering just inches above yours. She traces a finger along your jawline, sending shivers down your spine. "You know," she whispers, her voice filled with playful seduction, "I've got a few tricks up my sleeve tonight."

Your heart races in excitement as you play along, a smirk tugging at the corners of your lips. "Oh really?" you reply, your voice laced with anticipation. "I can't wait to see what surprises you have in store for me."

Wanda's eyes light up with delight as she leans in to capture your lips in a passionate kiss. The room fills with the sound of your mingled breaths and the soft moans of pleasure. Her hands roam your body, exploring every curve and crevice, igniting a fire within you.

With a playful glint in her eyes, Wanda breaks the kiss and moves down your body, leaving a trail of teasing kisses and nibbles along the way. Every touch sends waves of pleasure through you, building the anticipation for what's to come.

You can't help but squirm beneath her touch, aching for more. Wanda looks up at you with a devilish grin, her eyes filled with mischief. "Patience," she whispers, her voice dripping with seduction. "I have a surprise for you."

Just as the anticipation reaches its peak, the sound of a ringing phone suddenly fills the room, momentarily disturbing the intimate atmosphere. You both pause, a hint of annoyance flickering in your eyes.

Wanda's lips curve into a playful smile as she leans in closer, her voice filled with mischief. "Ignore it," she whispers, her breath warm against your ear. But it continues, making you groan in frustration as Wanda looks over to your nightstand to see who's calling you.

With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Wanda reaches over and picks up the phone, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "Let's see who dares to interrupt us," she says, her voice laced with playful annoyance.

She glances at the screen and bursts into laughter, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "It's just a telemarketer," she says, tossing the phone aside. "They can wait."

"Now," she murmurs, a mischievous smirk on her lips, "where were we?" Her lips find your neck, reigniting the fiery passion that was momentarily interrupted.

Her lips trail along your neck, leaving a trail of tantalizing kisses that make your skin tingle with anticipation.

She takes her time, exploring every inch of your neck with a delicate touch, her lips gently nipping and sucking, sending shivers down your spine. The sensation is electrifying, as if every nerve ending in your body is alive and awakened by her touch.

Her fingers dance along your skin, tracing a path of desire, as she slowly moves downward, leaving a trail of fiery kisses along your chest. Each kiss is a teasing caress, igniting a fire within you that grows with every passing moment.

Wanda's playful eyes meet yours, a mischievous smile playing on her lips as she continues her tantalizing descent. Her warm breath grazes your skin, sending a rush of anticipation coursing through your veins.

She takes her time, exploring every contour of your body with a mixture of tenderness and playful urgency. Her lips, soft and full, leave a trail of feathery kisses along your abdomen, inching closer to where your desire awaits.

Every touch, every kiss, is a deliberate act of pleasure, a slow and deliberate dance of seduction. Wanda's fingers trace patterns of desire along your thighs, her touch teasing and gentle, driving you to the edge of ecstasy.

You can't help but arch your back, your body craving more of her touch, more of her playful mischief. Wanda's eyes sparkle with desire as she continues her exploration, her lips leaving a trail of fiery kisses along your inner thighs, inching closer to where your deepest desires lie.

Time seems to stand still as she takes her time, savoring the moment, relishing in the power she holds over you. Her tongue traces a path of pleasure, teasingly flicking against your skin, causing your breath to hitch and your body to tremble with anticipation.

With each lingering touch, Wanda brings you closer to the brink of desire, her playful mischief driving you wild with longing. The world around you fades away, leaving only the two of you in this intimate moment of pure bliss.

As she continues her slow and deliberate exploration, her eyes meet yours, a playful glimmer dancing in her gaze. Her lips curve into a seductive smile, conveying her unspoken promise of pleasure yet to come.

With a final playful nip on your inner thigh, Wanda looks up at you, her eyes filled with desire and power. "Are you ready for what comes next?" she whispers, her voice dripping with anticipation.

Your heart races, your body aching for more of her touch. You meet her gaze with a mixture of desire and playful eagerness. "Yes," you breathe out.

Wanda's playful grin widens, and with a slow and deliberate motion, she resumes her exploration, her lips finding their way back to yours.

Just as you both are on the brink of losing yourselves in the moment once again, a sudden interruption pierces the air. The buzzing of her phone breaks the spell, eliciting a frustrated groan from her. However, her annoyance quickly transforms into intrigue as she realizes it's the security camera detecting motion.

With a swift motion, she snatches the phone and glances at the screen, her brows furrowing in curiosity. A mischievous smile creeps across her face as she turns the phone towards you, revealing the live feed from the security camera.

On the screen, a small raccoon emerges, its adorable features bathed in the gentle glow of moonlight. It scampers about the backyard, exploring the surroundings with a childlike curiosity. The sight prompts a soft chuckle to escape Wanda's lips, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Well, well, it appears we have an unexpected visitor," she remarks, her voice brimming with playful excitement.

Determined to cast aside any further distractions, Wanda switches off the phone, relegating it to the periphery of your attention. "No more interruptions," she murmurs, her words laced with a captivating intensity.

As your bodies intertwine once again, the sensation of her lips against your skin electrifies the air. The passionate embrace intensifies, your movements synchronized as you immerse yourselves in a symphony of pleasure, the sounds muffled by the intoxicating fusion of your lips.

Meanwhile, another unexpected visitor arrives, as the camera detects further movement. However, the signal fails to reach Wanda's phone.

The figure lurks in the shadows, their presence growing more ominous with each passing moment. With a calculated step, they move closer to the back porch, their intentions shrouded in mystery. Their eyes continue to scan the windows, as if searching for something specific within the depths of your home.

Meanwhile, your intimate dance continues, enveloping you and Wanda in a world of pure bliss. The sheets, now absent from the bed, symbolize the freedom and vulnerability you both share in this moment. Lost in each other, you remain oblivious to the imminent danger that lurks just outside.

But unknown to you, the figure's arrival is no mere coincidence. They have been watching, observing and meticulously planning their next move. Their presence is a foreboding reminder that not everything is as it seems. As the night unfolds, the tension in the air thickens and the figure's true intentions remain shrouded in darkness.

But for now, in the sanctuary of your intimate haven, you and Wanda continue to dance, your bodies move in perfect harmony, the rhythm of your breaths quickens, matching the cadence of your desires. The symphony of pleasure reaches its crescendo, punctuated by moans and whispers that escape your lips, mingling in the air like a sweet melody, wrapped in each other's embrace, unaware of the lurking figure and the impending storm that looms just beyond the threshold.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

29.6K 345 43
This is a Peter x Wanda x Natasha loved story I was inspired for this while reading another story some time ago. Peter Parker is Spiderman, and is of...
27K 617 21
"Why don't you just back off already?!" "Maybe because I'm clearly better for her than you!" "Both of you shut up already! How about this, here's a s...
33K 1.6K 56
Sequel to "Falling for a Maximoff". After we fell for Wanda and our mother is okay with it, there shouldn't be anymore problems, right? Well the dail...
3.3K 145 7
Thirty-four year old Wanda Maximoff, founder and CEO of one of the most renowned Private Practice's in Manhattan, New York finds herself feeling incr...