๐–ข๐– ๐–ญ๐–ณ ๐–ข๐– ๐–ณ๐–ข๐–ง ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ญ๐–ฎ...

De alycialcver

( negan smith x fem!oc ) ( written by @alycialcver ) Twd universe 6-11 ( started 26th feb 2024 ) cover by @ti... Mais

๐–ข๐– ๐–ญ๐–ณ ๐–ข๐– ๐–ณ๐–ข๐–ง ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ญ๐–ฎ๐–ถ
๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๏ผ† ๐–บ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—Œ
๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ฎ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ท
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ต๐–ค๐–ญ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ค๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง๐–ณ
๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ฎ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ญ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ต๐–ค๐–ญ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ค
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ญ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ญ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ท๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ญ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ต๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ญ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ค๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ญ
๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ญ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ธ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ธ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ธ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ฎ
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ธ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ค
๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ธ ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ

๐–ข๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ฅ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ญ

242 8 5
De alycialcver

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
─── ❛ 𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗉𝖾

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦  𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖺𝖼𝖾╭ ᘒ

Bellamy smith had let Daryl Dixon go. Set him free from the tortures of the sanctuary. Even watched as Daryl brutally killed fat joey.

Now, his father had brought another one of Alexandria's people back. Apparently, Eugene could make bullets. And Bellamy wanted to make it his mission to help Eugene, make sure he was okay.

So Bellamy had offered to introduce Eugene to sanctuary with Laura. The teenage boy followed behind the pair as Eugene looked around, skittishly. "Stuff people grow, stuff people make, stuff, you know, people scavenge." Laura said as they walked past the many Saviours. "Beer, bread, cut your head."

"Cut your what?" Eugene mumbled as he frowned at her words.

"She means a barber." Bellamy cleared his throat as Eugene turned to him, slowly nodding his head.

"Yeah, might be able to kill that thing on your head." Laura hummed as Eugene looked offended. "We use a points system. You're one of us now, not them. They eat shit, we eat good. Write what you took or what they did, how much it was worth, sign your name, that's it."

Eugenes eyes followed the redhead that had stolen something from a table, the girl cowering as she saw Bellamy. "Hey." Laura called to Eugene, who quickly turned around. "Must be your lucky day, haircut." She looked at the man at the stall. "Are these homemade?" She asked him, picking up a pickle.

"Yeah." The man answered as she took a bite out of the pickle.

"That's some good DIY stuff there." Laura hummed as she pointed to the pickles, pulling one out and giving it to Eugene, who wearily took it.

"No, no, thank you." Eugene shook his head as she put it back in the jar. Bellamy moved past her and wrote his name on the sheet and picked up the jar, giving it to Eugene.

"Here." Bellamy shortly said, Eugene cradling the jar like it was a baby as Laura hummed, walking towards the exit of the room and outside, walkers growls filling their ears.

"There he is." Bellamy fought the urge to roll his eyes at his father's voice, Eugene turning to the man with caution. "Man of the hour! Come on over here, big fella." Eugene slowly made his way over towards negan, still holding onto his jar of pickles. "Don't be rude, asshole. Say hello."

Eugene anxiously looked around at the saviours around him, how they were intimidating. "H-h-hello."

"You got a name, asshole?" Negan asked him, tilting his head as he leaned back.

"Eugene." He answered, nodding his head.

"Now us." Bellamys father span around to the saviours. "Who are you?"

"I'm negan." They all said in unison, Bellamy keeping his mouth closed as they spoke around him.

"Well, Eugene...I know you remember Lucille." Negan pointed the bat in Eugenes face, Bellamys jaw clenching at his mother's name. "Now, you see this right here? You might have to get real close. That, my friend, is the bullet you made." He pointed into the dint on the bat. "Now, under normal circumstances, I'd be showing you that real close over and over again." He imitated swinging the bat down, clicking his tongue. "But, Eugene, see, all I really want to know is if you are a smarty-pants. You know things?" Eugene didn't respond. "Answer the question."

"I...I am, indeed, a smarty pants." Eugene stuttered as he tried to find the words. "I...taught myself to cast bullets." His voice shook, clearly frightened. "I...found a...found a machine shops with the necessary...I—I read a lot, and, um...Although my...even though my memory is not considered eidetic, I don't skim and I don't scrimp. If I know large is dropped, I do, indeed, pick it up."

Negan let out a chuckle as he nodded his head. "Oh, you really are just some asshole." The other saviours let out a chuckle as Bellamy stayed silent, eyes on Eugene.

"N-no. I'm not." Eugene stood up for himself, shaking his head. "I have PhDs in biochemistry, as well as immunology and microbiology, and I've completed my doctorate, which makes me a doctor. Prior to the collapse, I was part of a ten person team and the Human Genome Project, working under Dr. T. Brooks Ellis to weaponise diseases to fight weaponised diseases. Fire with, uh...you know...fire. Well, see, interdepartmental drinks were..." he cut himself off as he turned to the walkers growls, one of the walkers body falling off.

"Uh-huh." Negan rubbed his forehead. "All right, Dr. Smarty-pants. You ought to be able to crack this without breaking a sweat. You see, I have a lot of free labor here at the fence, living dead pricks that help keep the riffraff out. Problem is, they don't keep. They fall apart. Like that poor sack of...lie of shit there." Negan tilted his head as he pointed to the walker. "So, Dr. Smarty-pants, how do we keep them on their feet?"

Eugenes mouth moved, but no words formers as he looked around for any guidance. "You, uhm. Smelt on the regs, correct?" Eugene asked. "I saw that among the legacy equipment on the floor that you possess an operational smelter."

"And?" Negan urged him to continue.

"You already possess the means to resolve your issue. Step one, melt down scrap metal. Step two, pour it over the compromised walker as they are in contact with the chain link. The Liquid Metal will harden...both maintaining bodily integrity for the walker as well as affixing them to the fence. Bonus points for covering their head and protecting them from head trauma from hostiles and calamities." Eugene rambled as Bellamy didn't understand a word.

"God damn!" Negan grinned as he leaned forwards. "If that ain't the coolest thing I've heard in my life! Not only is that practical, it is just bad-ass!" Negan chucked as he got in Eugene's face. "Whoa. Look at you, Dr. Smarty-pants." Eugene shuddered as negan wrapped his arm around him. "Did Rick have you doing this kind of valuable stuff for him?" Eugene didn't reply as negan sighed. "Oh. His loss, our gain. I feel like I need to give you some kind of signing bonus here."

"Uh, w-well, I was—I was gifted these pickles from the young gentleman over there." Eugene stuttered as he pointed to Bellamy, making negan look over, letting out a chuckle.

"Well ain't my kid a saint." Negan chuckled as he rubbed his hand over his face. "No. As a token of my gratitude, I'm gonna send you over a few of my wives to your apartment tonight, show you a good time." Bellamy cringed as he lowered his head, finding the ground very interesting. "Now, I don't think I have to worry about this. But who knows how truly smart you are? No sex." He told Eugene, pointing to Eugenes head. "That is a grave no-no. However, you can have a little dinner, some drinks, share a few laughs. There is nothing like beautiful woman that smell good to make you feel human again."

"I wouldn't know anything about that." Eugene stuttered, shrugging his shoulders. "D-d-did you say 'wives,' meaning plural?"

"Hell yes, I did." Negan nodded his head with a grin. "I was telling, eyepatch kid, you know, Carl, and the sarcastic kid, Adeline, how I was thinking about bringing Jaycee here, god, she is something else!" Negan grinned as Eugene face faltered. "She would fit right in."

"Jaycee is a good friend of...mine." Eugene rambled as Negan rolled his eyes, letting out a sigh.

"You got a little crush on her?" Negan teased as Eugene shook his head. "You like hot, cowgirl Jaycee?

"No, I do not." Eugene shook his head. "She'd kill me if that was the case." Eugene muttered as negan let out a chuckle, patting his shoulder.

"Ah, I'm just messing with you, Eugene. But, what does Dr. Smarty-pants say to his new bestest friend in the whole wide world?" Negan turned to him as he looked away, making him let out a whistle. "What does he say?"

"Thank you." Eugene replied as he tightly held onto his pickles. "Fully, completely...sincerely, seriously...thank you."

"Okay." Negan nodded his head with a smirk, patting Eugenes back. "Why don't you go have some fun?" Eugene turned to Laura, who nodded his head, Bellamy went to walk with him but negan spoke. "Son, can I talk to you, real quick." Bellamy squeezed his eyes shut as he slowly turned around, walking over to his father.

"Yep." Bellamy breathed out, holding his hands in front of him.

"Do you know anything about that little dog, Daryl, escaping?" Negan held his bat over his shoulder as Bellamy shook his head.

"No, I didn't know anything about it until a few hours ago. May, fat joey rest in peace." Bellamy said with a hit of sarcasm in his voice.

"Yeah, that poor, sorry shit." Negan let out a sigh as he patted bellamys shoulder. "Well, thats all, son."

Bellamy nodded his head as he walked away from his father and the way Laura and Eugene went.

Bellamy leaned on the railing, looking down at the walkers that were tied to the gates. He held a beer in his hands.

Bellamy turned when he heard footsteps to see Dwight walking over. Bellamy gave him a tight lipped smile, turning back to the walkers. "You didn't kill her." Bellamy spoke, making Dwight frown.

"What?" Dwight raised a brow as Bellamy took a sip of his beer.

"You didn't kill sherry." Bellamy repeated, shaking his head as he turned back to Dwight, who had frozen. "Don't worry, I ain't gonna tell him. Smart move—pinning it on the doctor." Dwight moved to lower his head as Bellamy faced him, leaning his hip on the railings. "Besides, if you did, you'd feel a whole lot of guilt knowing she didn't let Daryl free."

"What do you mean?" Dwight raised his head as Bellamy tilted his, "You let him go." Dwight's eyes widened as Bellamy nodded his head, clearing his throat.

"Yeah, I did. Sherry wanted to, but, I knew she'd get the blame, so, I told her to run, leave, even. And I was the one who let him escape, hell, even gave him a gun." Bellamy breathed out as Dwight bit down on his bottom lip. "You ain't gonna snitch, are ya?"

"No. Don't think your old man would even believe me." Dwight shook his head as Bellamy patted his shoulder.

"You got that right." Bellamy gave him a half smile, slowly nodding his head. "But, I can tell you don't wanna be here no more. You have no reason to. You can't do this without sherry." Bellamy said to him before walking back inside.

— madelines corner.

WOMP BELLAMYS CHAPTER 🎀

No because I have wrote the last episode of season eight...I CRIED ADDING MY OWN TWO BITS... CARLS LETTER...

And, the end of one of my favourite power duos. I LITERALLY MADE JORDAN CRY!! But I don't want to post the edit I made till after the chapter...

But Jaycee and someone else, they made me CRY!! Because they were the ultimate power duo, enemies to besties coded

29ty march 2024
1917 words

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

555K 6.4K 16
โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ออออออ ออออออ ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ออออออ ออออออ [book 1 of 3] started: 10.08.2022 finishe...
698 34 7
I DO NOT FEAR THE DEVIL, HE FEARS ME. ( rick grimes x fem!oc. )
77.2K 2.5K 36
The Walking Dead / Rick Grimes Efffys, 2024
361K 8.8K 73
bad things happen to good people. ๐Ÿ’Œ carl grimes x oc ๐Ÿค seasons 1-8/9 started: august 2020 finished: january 2023