"Strangers"

由 _DontStealMyAcc_

idk I just made it for fun lol. (it's gay btw) 更多

1. Street guy
2. Number
3. Meeting
4. Best feeling...

5. maybe something...

4 0 0
由 _DontStealMyAcc_

- Yeah... Do you think we are Destined for each other? He chuckles.

- But maybe we are...? I look at him as I get closer.

- you think we know long enough...? He gets closer to me as well and his face is getting closer to mine.

- I think I do... I get close enough to finally kiss him... It was the best feeling in the world but I back up after a moment while looking at him with shocked face.

- Elias looks at me worried. W-What's wrong Max? Did I do something that you don't like???

- No! I-I just can't Elias...!

- What do you mean you can't Max?!

- Elias! I'm straight!

- W-What...? Then why did you kissed me?!

- I couldn't control it! I got carried away! I-It was like something forcing me to do it! I didn't meant that! I'm so stupid! I get up and start to run to my house.

- MAX! WAIT! He chases me but after a while he gives up and Comes back to his house.

I run into the house and upstairs locking in my room crying as my sister sees me and knocks at my door.

- Max? Are you okay? What happened?!

- I cry at the pillow in my room. LEAVE ME ALONE MANAE!

- She sighs loudly. Please let me in Max...

- NO! LEAVE!

- Max! Why are you you crying?!

- JUST LEAVE! I start to cry even more.

- I'm coming in. she somehow unlocks the door and gets inside while running to me and embracing me. Max... What's happening?

- Elias! I can lose my best friend because of my stupid mistake...!

- What did you do? I don't think it will be that bad!

- We kissed and-

- You are gay?!

- THAT'S THE REASON! I'M NOT BUT I GOT CARRIED AWAY AND I DIDN'T KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING! Im so dumb...! I cry even harder as I grip onto my pillow.

- Oh... Well- maybe you'll talk with him?

- I will... Just please leave the room...

- Take care... She leaves the room and closes the door behind her.

- I get up and calm down. After I calm down I call Elias.

- Elias picks up the phone. Max! Are you okay?!

- Yeah... I-I just want to say sorry for the kiss and I'm sorry that I ran away like a coward... I got carried away and I kissed you... I just really like you and I'm really happy that I have a friend like you but... I just got a bit carried away y'know...?

- Max, it's fine. I didn't mind, I understand that...

- You think we still can be friends...?

- What?! Why are you asking that?! Of course! I don't want to lose a friend like you! You are too important for me to lose you Max!

- Okay... Well... See you tomorrow then Elias...

- Goodbye Max... Take care...

- I will... I hang up and lay on my bed disappointed at myself.

I said I'm not gay and I lied... But I am attracted to him like no one is! I really like him and I don't want to lose him because of my stupidity... I just have to find the right moment and finally tell him the truth! Why I'm scared to show my true sexuality...?

I dreamt about us again...

-

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

547 słów to nie jest tak źle...
#bedorazempuźniej
#julkaPrzepraszamZaZepsucieHistorii
#jezupogubiłemsie
#tylekomplikacji
#samnwmcosiedzieje
Jutro part 6 ig...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2M 120K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
754K 68.8K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.2M 15.3K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...