Wrong Number

By Kookie_tae_joon

Where a girl was trying to message her friend but ends up putting in the wrong number and texting a random st... More

3 💬
4 💬
5 💬
6. 💬
7 💬
8 💬
9💬
10 💬
11 📃
12 📞 📃
13 💬
14 💬
15 📞
16 💬
17 💬
19 💬
20 💬
21 💬
22 📃
23 📃
24 📃
25 💬
26 📃
27💬
28 📃
0. ❗
1 💬
2 💬

18 💬

228 7 0
By Kookie_tae_joon

Nova:
Ik you'll be busy and won't see this rn . But just wanted to say that you should take care of yourself.

Ik your schedule must be hectic and all you guys will be working extra hard to make sure you guys give a good experience for engene but don't forget that you guys health come first.

Also I miss talking with you and if you ever wanna rant I'll be here

Bye~

Nova is offline

   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Riki:
Hey I'm sure you must be sleeping but thanks for looking out for me and my hyungs. And don't worry I'll be careful. Take care of yourself too.

Bye~

Riki is offline

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
247K 10.1K 41
In which you were bored late at night and decided to spam some fan accounts on instagram and text them song lyrics out of boredom. In which it shocke...
112K 7.9K 54
" You know Park Sunghoon, right? Can I have his number? " Wherein she asked for her crush's number but she ended up getting the wrong one. - Complet...
394K 20.3K 64
"Hello?" "Uhm.. Hey?" "Wait... You don't sound like my mother" "Unless I was miraculously aged a trillion times and somehow birthed a daughter I neve...