teenage dream II nathan doe

بواسطة motherur

Jaeyln Sturniolo, the younger sister to the famous YouTubers, the 'Sturniolo Triplets', falls for their best... المزيد

TEENAGE DREAM
000, the first video
001, jae appreciation
002, car video
003, the twitch stream
004, bagels

005, hawaii

965 35 9
بواسطة motherur

youtube, social media

The group arrived in Hawaii for Madi's birthday. Jaelyn wore a white tube top with jean shorts. They were adventuring. "Chickens! Chickens!" Matt smiled. Jaelyn shook her head. Madi and Jaelyn were walking behind the boys. They came across a man singing live.

"Should I take the mic and start singing?" Nate asks. Jaelyn hits his arm. Nate looked at her. They continued to walk around. They came across a corner with birds on it. Jaelyn smiled and walked over there.

"Jae!" Nick says. Jaelyn looked at a parrot. Jaelyn looked at the group and they walked to a shaved ice place. Jaelyn held the camera for the triplets.

"Tigers Blood?" Matt asks. Nate started growling. Jaelyn giggled and panned the camera over to him. Nate smiled at her. She put the camera back on the triplets. Chris mocked the sound of a bird.

"We'll be right back with our shaved ice and give them ratings." Nick tells them. Jaelyn stopped the camera and handed it to Nick. She looked at the menu. Jaelyn got pineapple. They went to a food truck and got pull pork sandwiches. "Rate that pull pork sandwich." Nick tells Jaelyn.

"Yum." Jaelyn says, taking a bite of it. They went to the beach. Jaelyn and Madi ran into the ocean. Nick zoomed in on the two.

The boys started laughing. "Look at those two!" Nick says. "There so far out there!" Jaelyn got pulled down by a wave. "Oh, there goes Jae. Bye, Jae!" The girls ran back onto shore. "Did you get pulled under?" Nick asks her.

Jaelyn started laughing. "I got pulled under by two waves." She smiled. Madi started laughing. Jaelyn and Madi sat on the grass as the boys played baseball. Madi nudged Jaelyn when Nate was batting.

"There's your man." She whispers. Jaelyn glared at her. Madi smiled. The two got up and went to the corner store.

@JAELYNSTURNIOLO

tagged: @madifilipowicz
Liked by madifilipowicz, nicolassturniolo, and 438,726 others
jaelynsturniolo happiest birthday to my fav girl I love you so much 🩷🩷
view comments

madifilipowicz LOVE YOU MY GIRL 🩷🩷🩷😘😘

nathandoe8 So this is where you two went?
jaelynsturniolo yeah we went out to lunch 🤷‍♀️

nathandoe8 I'm blocking you.
christophersturniolo Nate, didn't you call OUR sister ur wife? YOURE blocked.
nathandoe8 Alr buddy

user STOP THIS FRIENDSHIP on 🔝
madifilipowicz agreed

matthew.sturniolo Are you guys almost back? We wanna go to dinner
jaelynsturniolo walking through the door matthew

nicolassturniolo WHERE WAS MY INVITE?
jaelynsturniolo YOU WERE HITTING BALLS
nicolassturniolo AND????

user CAN WE NOT SKIP OVER THE PART WHERE NATHAN DOE CALLED HER "WIFE"??
jaelynsturniolo no we're definitely skipping it

user JAELYN PLS TELL ME U GOT WITH NATE
jaelynsturniolo I DIDNT GET WITH NATE

Jaelyn wore a white tube top that had a black bow on the front, baggy jeans, a white head band, and her white air forces. They walked through a the parking garage. They were doing a fit check. "Jae, your turn!" Nick says.

"White top and jeans." She smiled. They arrived in the restaurant and sat around the table. Jaelyn sat between Nate and Matt. Matt held the camera and leaned on Jaelyn. Jaelyn looked up at him. Nate wrapped his arms around her neck from behind her. Jaelyn placed her hand on top of his.

The group stood outside waiting for Nick. Matt was posing like an idiot. Jaelyn scrolled through her phone. "Why are people still asking if we're dating?" Nate whispered in her ear. Jaelyn shrugged.

"Probably because of the thing you posted on your story." She tells him. Nate chuckles and slid his thumb through her belt loop on her side. Nick walked out and they started walking back. They started acting like paparazzi. The next day, they went on a tour of the island. Jaelyn walked down into the lava tubes.

Jaelyn ran down the tunnel. She jumped onto Nate's back. He groaned at the impact. Jaelyn wrapped her arms around his neck. "Look at the newly wed!" Matt says. Jaelyn flipped him off.

@NATHANDOE8

tagged: @jaelynsturniolo
Liked by matthew.sturniolo, jaelynsturniolo, and 563,837 others
nathandoe8 LOOK ITS ME HIS WIFE- jaelyn
view comments

user HELP JAE
jaelynsturniolo never letting him forget

matthew.sturniolo Guys the newly wed!!
nathandoe8 Yes I got married to your sister
matthew.sturniolo Divorce her rn

christophersturniolo Can't believe you cheated on me with MY SISTER
jaelynsturniolo STOP

user JAE AND NATE ARE HUNDRED PERCENT TOGETHER
jaelynsturniolo no we're not
nathandoe8 What she said

user nate ur so fine
nathandoe8 Jae get off ur spam
jaelynsturniolo I BREATHED??

nicolassturniolo MY SISTER IS SO FINE
user I agree
jaelynsturniolo nathan get off the spam
nathandoe8 We're getting divorced.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

88.9K 1.8K 34
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭...
347K 12.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
103K 12.2K 19
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
346K 12.3K 55
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...