Reaction.: Existence in COTE

Por Iceklopsz

Basically Original Cote Reacts to an alternative Cote timeline, which is based on my story called "Existence... Más

Welcomimg (short)
Reaction.: The bus ride
Reaction.:Class intros
Shopping, Business and Home (both/2)
Reaction.: 2nd day of school
Reaction.:The being in the shadow
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (1/4)
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (2/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (3/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (4/4)
Reaction.: After the Date (short) + Swimming pool
Reaction.: May 1st
Reaction.: The Mansion & Mansion finished and Ryuuen
One Day Before Mid Terms & Mid terms and Hiyori (short)
Reaction.: Results(short)
Reaction.: Sudo's Trial (longer)
Reaction.: Island Exam (prep)
Reaction.: The Island Exam (all) (super long)
Reaction.: Zodiac Exam... Not
Reaction.: The return and the Fire "Accident" (short)
Reaction.: Volume 4.5 (my version)
Reaction.: Sports Festival
Reaction.: Paper Shuffle Exam
Reaction.: Massac*re of the WR
Reaction.: Anonymus Voting Exam (1st year End)
Reaction.: The New Year

Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

822 16 15
Por Iceklopsz

Pacific Ocean(somewhere)

Ayanokouji's pov.:

We, the students, along with the teachers are on the cruise ship yet again. Another Island Exam or atleast that's what we are betting on. I mean it could be a SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION but I doubt they would do that as a special exam.

Akito.: Cold dude. Chill out.

Ayanokouji.: That's not me. That's me from that other universe.

As of now we have been travelling a few hours and I can already see an island ahead of us. It looks way bigger than the one we were on last time.

Ichika.: I also see the island!!! Are you proud of me senpai?

Ayanokouji.:Yes Ichika, I am proud of you.

Ichika.: Yay! Why can't you be like that yourself senpai?

Ayanokouji.: Idk what you mean.

Not really I expected her to see it by now.

Yagami.: (Take that)

Ichika.: Come on senpai! Don't be so cold.

Speakers(Tsukushiro).: It's my Honour as Acting Chairman to announce the New Special Exam. It's the Uninhabitable Island Exam. This exam will have every student in the school particapate and the last 5 places will get expelled. We will meet on the island a few hours later.

-Elsewhere-

Hosen.: Get ready girls and boys. We will be hunting in this exam. Myself and the other 1st year class leaders have already planned our actions. All you morons have to do is follow orders.

Hiyori.: Did this happen here too?

Tsukushiro.: Nah

Sakurako.: Also by my calculations if we will get 150.000.000 PP and 1500CP overall. Each class will get 37.500.000 PP and 375CP. That's all you should know.

Ayanokouji.: (I can't wait to see them fail. My sadistic side is coming up)

Everyone.: They/We will lose. Won't they/we.

-The Island-

As we arrived on the Island we are formed into 3 groups, based off our years. Tsukushiro, Sae and the other staff members walked to the podium infront of us and started talking about the rules.

Sae.: I will now state the rules. You will be on this island for the following 1 week. You can eighter do this solo or join groups. Your jobs will be to complete tasks based on the routine we will give you. You can check that on the watches we will be giving you soon. If you are psychically unable to countinue the exam you will be expelled.

Sudo.: Hey! In our universe we won't just get our points reduced!

Suzune.: That's why it's an alternative. *whispers* idiot dog

Ryueen.: Kukuku. Heard that?

Sudo.: Heard what?

Sae.: Voilence against anyone would result in immidiate expulsion unless it has to do something with the task. In the end of the 1 week peroid you all will be coming back to the cruise. If you retire your class will loss 50 CP for every person but you won't be expelled.

Tsukushiro.: Just... keep it in your pants guys. (optional)

SCP.: Jesus!

Nagumo.: Don't pray to him senpai! He's been crucified!

Fuka.: Bruh what? Are you really this stupid?

Nagumo.: What? Christinity is based on people, simping for other people who died already or a person called God, that no-one ever saw officially.

Fuka.: ...give me a rope

Nazuna.: ...me too

With that we each were handed our watches. It has a health app which displays our health, a point app where we can see the points we collected and the points if you were in a group collected, a leaderboard app which showcases the Top 10 places and my own, a task app which showed our tasks for the day and our GPS location.

We were also given some other stuff, like a tent and a flashlight.

Yagami.: Ayanokouji-senpai, can we form a group?

Ichika.: My my, never thought you were into that type of thing Takuya-kun.

Ayanokouji.: (Huh? What is she talking about?)

Ryuuen.: Kukuku take that loveletter-kun!

Ichika.: Me too Senpai! Can I also join?

Ayanokouji.: Fine by me.

Outside of our group, some other groups were formed. A duo consisting of Anos&Kurumi,A group with Ichinose&Arisu&Mako&Matsushita, and the Trio with Koenji&Shibata&Kanzaki. Others also joined groups, or formed groups. It seems everyone in the class wanted to be in groups.

Suzune.: Will Koen-yeet dominate this too?

Koenji.: (What did this tool call me? Yeet?)

As of now we all started with 10 points and I bought 3 bottles of water and 1 apple. Spending my 10 points on food. Soon our group started moving

1st day= Red
2nd day=Green
3rd day= Blue
4rt day= Yellow
5th day= Black
6th day=White
7th day=Orange

Ike.: I am almost getting lost over which line is which.

Our group started heading to D7. When we got there, the task was shooting. One person from our group was given a bow and 5 arrows to shoot 3 targets hidden in an area within 1:30.

Sakayanagi.: Kamuro-san?

Kamuro.: Sorry but you have to sacrafice some things too sometimes.

Ryueen.: Hold up! Are impyling that the Loli got this job? KUKUKUKUKUKUKUKU

Arisu.: Atleast I wasn't beaten half to death by some random monkey.

Yagami wanted to do this and he did so with only 0:47 remaining.

Ichika.: Do ylu need some oil? You're getting rusty.

USA.: Did you say OIL????

We then moved on to our next place C6. We met up with Kushida and Hasabe&Akito&Airi Trio. Our task was to climb a line of trees and move through them within 3 minutes.

Ichika took this one cause she wanted to. She did so with only 1:44 remaining. So we could head to B7.

Koenji.: Small size, small results.

Ayanokouji.: (Ichika can beat Koenji overall but combatwise it's most likely a tie or Ichika blitz Koenji)

Ichika.: Senpai has T-Rex, you have leaf.

This time we met up with a group of 1st years and a solo 3rd year, who I didn't recognise. Our task was to throw rocks into the water as far as possible. Who made theese challanges???

Professor.: Am I the only one who heard it in Schlatt's voice?

Ike.: I also did.

Ayanokouji.: (Who's Schlatt? Was he the guy that did something terrible in 1999?)

Anyways we had to throw the rock 50 meters atleast to win and I decided to do this myself. I threw the stone 60 meters away on purpose. I could have thrown it further but 60 is good enough.

Hashimoto.: Why not 69? Kamuro likes doing that.

Kamuro.: Loli. You told him to say that. Didn't you?

Arisu.: ... Who knows?

We then went back to D7 and put our camps down there till we could begin the next day.

With that, the tasks for us today are over and it only took us like 30 minutes to finish it. And according to the rule book, each task completed earns you 5 points, 7 if you are part of a group and 10 if you have done it under 0:30. So 21 points for today

-On the 2nd day-

After waking up we recieved a message from both the school about our routines and one from Ichinose stating that all of us will meet on the today at E6 next to the river.

Other than that we started our day, pack our tents and moved to E7, which was just a free water station and moved to E8 which was the same but with food. We had a few tasks on the mountain, then moved to E6.

Ichinose.: Hello Ayanokouji&Yagami-kun and Ichika. We were all here already. But I suppose now that everyone here we can begin.

Kanzaki.: So how is everyone doing? How many points did you guys get on the 1st day?

Anos&Kurumi.: 21 points. Here.

WR Trio.: 21 here too

Others.: 21 or 14

Ichinose.: So we got around 300 points? That's 30CP just for the 1st day.

Matsushita.: Anyone running low on anything?

Hasabe.: No, I don't think so. Everyone's good here.

Shibata.: We are good in this group too.

Suddenly a few people were walking here I can already her them. It was Hosen and my spys Eiichiro and Nanase along with another person. Hopefully they will just move away and not bothe-

Ayanokouji.: (Puppy)

Ichika.: Puppy-chan! You finally get screentime. Mama Ichika is so proud!

Nanase.: (Just ignore her.)

Hosen.: Hi Booba Girl! Still no co-operation with me?

Ryueen.: Why don't you eat your 1 inch bananas where no-one can see them Monkie boi?

Hosen.: I will let you know that my banana is 2 inches long. Idiot.

Ryueen.: Bruh. That's still small.

Hosen.: Wanna go? Just you&me fighting.

Koenji.: Dragon-boi has more brain then to do such a thing. He would be wasting his energy. Why don't you just move back to the Zoo gorilla?

Koenji.: I am perfect.

Suzune.: Shut up Koenjeep.

Koenji.: (Is she mad at me? Whatever, she's just T-rex boi's tool for useless things... I will call her) Make me Useless-kita.

Sudo.: *dog noises*

Nanase.: Let's go Hosen. They will be the ones in tears at the end of the day.

Ayanokouji.: You're acting skills are mid.

Nanase.: *sad puppy noises*

Hosen.: You're right my loyal puppy. Let's go.

Soon after they left our class's meeting was also ended and we resumed in our tasks. We completed most of our tasks when we noticed that I7 this time, which will take about 20 minutes.

On our way there our trio met up with Fuka's solo group. And she was quite entertaining to see buckle heads with Ichika over who is the strongest. Ichika would no doubt low diff her in overall. The only thing Fuka might beat her is at looks, but I would say that it's a tie.

Ichika.: Old lady.

Fuka.: Deadly sin of Lust.

Upon arriving to I7 we had to pull ropes against people. Conviniently Koenji was also here and choosed me as his opponent.

Koenji.: Let's see Ayanokouji. I want to see your full potentional. Show me the real you!

Ayanokouji.: You are more musclier than myself. I may not have a chance at all against you.

Ichika.: Demolish this hipster!

I started with 5% of my streght and I started pulling it. Koenji started using more force. So I did 7% and Koenji started struggling, however he was still holding on. This means that he is in between Ichika and Yagami in streght. Impressive if I have to say it myself, but it's still weak. I then used my 10% and Koenji looked disapointed while sweating and let the rope go, making me the winner

Ichika.: Impressive indeed. Maybe you aren't just all mouth. But you are still inferior.

Koenji.: (Ayanokouji-boi is better and according to him Loveletter guy also better? No way!)

Yagami.: So I am more than 10% of your streght?

Ayanokouji.: I would put you around 24% of my streght.

(Let's be honest guys
Ayanokouji >Koenji. It's low diff. Only thing Koenji wins in is muscles.)

After this Koenji went on his way but Fuka was still there to make me see her "perfectness". I already have a harem, no need for a more.

Ike.: Wrote that in the quote-book!

Professor.: on it.

As we arrived back to H9 the night was starting to settle in. And so did we. Went into our tents and went sleeping.

-On the 3rd day-

We woke up at around 6:30 due to a noice outside our tent. It was a puppy.

Nanase.: Ayanokouji-senpai! Wake up!

Nanase.: Noo! Senpai! Not you too!

Ayanokouji.: What is it Nanase?

Ichika.: What do you need puppy-chan?

Nanase.: Eiichiro got hurt! He was-

Ayanokouji.: Calm down Nanase, then explain it from the beggining.

After she took a deep breath she began.

Nanase.: We were out in the woods searching for a flashlight Eiichiro lost. However we got lost and stumbled upon two guys, the acting director and our homeroom teacher talking about how they will expell someone named Masterpiece.

Atsuomi.: Hey Shiba let's talk about some secret stuff in the f*cking forest where we see a few people on the GPS. No problem Tsukushiro, let's go and talk there, it sounds like a nice idea.......... MORONS!!!!!!

Ayanokouji.: have to agree.

Yagami.: (Theese idiots, talking about things like that in the open. Good thing Nanase isn't well informed about the WR. On the other hand she might start digging for things. Hopefully she won't find anything.)

Everyone who doesn't know.: What's WR?

Ayanokouji.: World Record

Suzune.: (Sounds like a lie)

Nanase.: After noticing us they started running towards us so we ran away I heard Eiichiro get down by them but I didn't look back and just ran. Luckily I could buy your locations and come here as I believe you guys can help me the most

Which was false since Anos&Kurumi could deal with this better then us but whatever.

Nanase.: (Soo mean. Why must he always criticize me?)

Ayanokouji.: So we can expect Eiichiro to be out of the exam?

Yagami.: Yeah but if he was knocked out or hurt then it will be 100% that he won't get expelled since it's easy to determine the cause of being unconcious. So he's safe.

Well that is answered but what about this puppy here? What should we do with her? Let her come along with us and make her team lose points by not doing her tasks?

Nanase.: Senpai. With all respect... I'M NOT A FUCKING PUPPY YOU F*CKING ASSH*LE!!! SAME TO YOU ICHIKA!!!

Nanase.: I want to come with you guys!

Ichika.: Don't worry puppy-chan. I will take care of you.

Ayanokouji.: Since we are already up let's deal with the tasks.

With that, we started moving on the Eastern side of the Island doing our tasks. We ran into quite a few people from all grades. We also checked the rankings.:

TOP 10

1. TeamAnos&Kurumi.: 154
2. TeamWR .: 142
3. Team Nagumo.: 138
4. Team Koenji.: 137
5. Team Fuka.: 128
6. Team Ryueen.: 117
7. Team Honami.: 114
8. Team Hosen.: 109
9. Random 3rd years.: 102
10. Random 1st years.: 99

-On the 4rt&5th days-

Theese two days were nothing special. Me&Ichika&Yagami did our tasks and we are at around 250 Points right now due to it, which is 2nd place.

Anyways during the 4rt day we found a 3rd year group that will get eliminated due to their bodies being found uncounsious and knocked out. Quite the coincidence if you ask me but unimportant non the less.

Nagumo.: who hurt my year?

Fuka.: Who didn't. I mean you are the only thing protecting them. And you aren't in the top 5 so you can take the L ride.

We quickly reported what we found. Strangely enough no-one came so we were forced to stay there for 4 whole hours if not more. Meaning we couldn't complete all our tasks on the 5th day.

-On the 6th day-

We countinued our tasks. This time the Western side of the Island currently we were now 7th place with 362 Points. However we were quickly interrupted as Ichinose's group met up with ours as we had the same destination ahead of us.

Nagumo.: I could have won if there wasn't plot armor.

Everyone.: bet

Ichinose.: Look girls! It's our classmates!

Arisu.: There's a 4rt student there. She looks like that Nanase that followed Hosen around.

Amikura.: Hello guys!

WR Trio.:Hello blue senpai/ Hello girls/ Hi Ichinose, Amikura, Arisu and Nazuna senpai!

Amikura.: Why is everyone saying I am blue? I mean my hair is blue but that's it.

Shibata.: Ohh! That's cause you are a blue Karuizawa with higher academics basically.

Amikura.: Hey!

In the distance I saw Matsushita and Kushida approaching us. Meaning that their group also has the same task as ours does.

Ayanokouji.: Stalker-chan!

Ryueen.: (WTF?)

Atsuomi.: Son? Are you okay? Do you need help?

Ayanokouji.: Yeah, I need a good mother and father who can normally raise me.

Atsuomi.: (that hurt)

Haruka.: Are you saying I'm not a good mother to you Kiyopon.

Tsukushiro.: (Hold up! Let's hope Sensei doesn't need her to be a mother aswell.)

Atsuomi.: (WTF? I need a break from this BS)

Ichinose.: (Ayanokouji's OOC momment?)

Matsushita.: (Huh? Did he just became a child? Also how did he know I was there? And I am defenatly not a STALKER!)

Tsukushiro.: (cameras say otherwise little tool)

Ichika.: Senpai? Do you feeling alright?

Yagami.: Let's just focus elsewhere.

Thank god. It was embaressingthat I said out loud. My mistake.

Ike.: Agreed. Not even Yamauchi would make a mistake like that.

Pervert group of D class.: Yeah! We shouldn't have expelled him!

After a long 2 hours of climbing the mountain as we waited for the rest of our classmates we completed our task and ended the day at a small lake. Funny enough the whole class got united. Tomorrow we will finish the exam in the D2 area.

-On the last day-

Before anyone went to their last tasks on the island we checked how many pounts we had. The whole class had a combibed 7812 Points. Meaning 781CP once we get back to school and as I have read the rule book. It gives aditional bonuses to the top 10.

3rd years.: Holy Sh*t!

Nagumo.: that's quite big.

Koenji.: that's what you're mother said to me Clown-boi.

1.: 5 million PP and 500 CP
2.: 1 million PP and 250 CP
3.: 500.000 PP and 100 CP
4.&5.: 250.000 PP
6.&7.&8.&9.&10.: 100.000 PP

Our class has the 1st&2nd&3rd place. So our original 3944 CP and 1631CP from this exam... that would be 5575CP in overall. Which is 557.500 monthly income and if we have that in USD it would be 3700$ monthly. Which would be 44.400$ a year.

Music Group.: "Money, Money, Money... Always funny... in the rich man's world."

Anyways as we moved to the last task suddenly the app glitched. For me it was to head to I2as the final task.

Yukimura.: that's wierd.

Ryueen.: *claps a few times* no sh*t!

Ayanokouji.: Guys? Did your final tasks also change? Or is it just me?

Ichika.: Mine changed to E8.

Yagami.: J10 for me

Ichinose.: That's wierd. Could someone be messing with the system?

Tsukushiro.: (I wonder how, I wonder why...)

Well ofcourse it's Tsukushiro, Ichinose knowns that too, however she can't just tell everyone what she knowns. And it's also obvious that Tsukushiro is a coward as he wants a 2 vs 1 fight. I wonder what that would look like.

Nazuna.: You hair looks great Kiryuin.

Fuks.: It's just my usual beauty. Tips for 50.000PP from Mommy Fuka.

Tachibana.: (Since when was she a business woman?)

And it's also obvious that me&Ichika&Yagami will head there along with Anos&Kurumi.

Ichika.: So what were you senpais so busy with, that we barely saw eachother during the whole week?

Ike.: Yeah that's right. Kurumi-chan should get more scr

Ayanokouji.: Ike, please don't finish your sentence.

Ike.: Why?

Ayanokouji.: Cause you would look mature in a perticular girl's eye that loves you.

Ike.: Really? Who?

Shinohara.: ME YOU IDIOT!!!

Kurumi.: We just did our tasks and sometimes monitored the whereabouts of students and called it a day.

Yagami.: Do you know who beated that group up?

Hosen.: Do you not know? How defective.

Yagami.: Ofcourse I know dumb*ss. I wanted to if they knew. Honestly grow some brain or just close your ugly *ss mouth before someone powerful just makes you disapper.

Hosen.: Was that a threat?

Ayanokouji.: No, he was just reading my mind about my plans for your corpse. Now shut for real...

Haruka.: Tsun-Tsun Kiyopon. Did your nerve pop? Come her and lay on my lap, Mother Haruka will help you.

Ichinose.: (How wholesome. Too bad Ayanokouji will be mine and mine alone. I'm no communist.)

Anos.: Koenji knocked the group out cause they tried to stop him from countinuing his group's path. He didn't get any punishment cause it was self-defense tho.

Koenji.: I can comfirm that I only acted in self-defense.

Kurumi.: Guys! You might wanna check the GPS on ther students's locations.

Sakurako.: This will be our enterance.

When I looked at it I saw our class was encircled by the 1st and 3rd year students. They have around 200 students but I can't tell exactly how many cause I am too lazy to count the numbers.

Sakurako.: see where influence gets you?

Ayanokouji.: Quality>>>>Quantity

Chihiro.: We are surrounded by the other students from the 1st and 3rd grade!

Yeah thank you for pointing out the obvious. Can we sacrafice her or something?

Chihiro.: *sad lesbian noises*

Anos.: Kiyotaka, you will go with Kurumi and the kohais to I2. We can deal with the students.

Kanzaki.: Hold up! What do you mean we? We can't just go face-to-face with the whole school!

Anos.: Who said we will use combat?

Ichinose.: huh? Then what's his plan?

Kurumi.: I think it's best if we just go and trust our classmates in their own success. Also let's give Anos our watches so they won't be able to track us.

Yukimura.: It will still be trackable but they won't track the right person.

Ayanokouji.: (I don't know this guy. What was his name? Yukiboomer? Yukitaku?)

With that, our little crew went ahead and slipped past the students. After about 30 minutes we arrived near I2. I heard someone run off in the bushes and so did the rest, meaning we are close.

As we arrived to the beach we saw our opponents.

The two ped*philes

Hosen&Riku

Fuka

The Clown

Hiyori.: Are thoose two really phedophiles?

Ryueen.: ...How do you know such words?

Hiyori.: I am an educated person Ryuuen-chabn. I know things.

Nagumo.: What's this Wallmart BS?

Fuka.: You are Jeff Bezos's worst product ever created.

Nazuna.: Wait! Does that mean that Nagumo can identify as a Wallmart bag?

Nagumo.: F*ck you Nazuna.

Nazuna.: You wish. And it will stay that way. You will d*e as a virgin. Cause not even your family wants you.

Well, things got a bit more interesting I guess. Not the 2vs4 as planned but a 6vs4. Not that it matters as Hosen&Fuka&Riku&Nagumo aren't even close to WR level so they are an eat-meat-shield.

Fuka.: well Shiba did humiliate me.

Shiba.: equality goes brrrrr....

Tsukushiro.: Suprised Masterpiece?

Hosen.: Didn't you say it will be Ayanokouji vs all of us?

Tsukushiro.: Dude...uncool

Shiba.: Okay, enough with the jokes. Come with us Ayanokouji and your little group will be spared.

Kurumi.: Spared? By who? Your little WR is out of business, Atsuomi is out of business. You have nothing that can stop us from beating your sorry little excuse of a group up.

Professor.: (Did she just referance Trevor's line from GTA5?)

Hosen.: We outnumber you and that MONSTER isn't here to dash at us now.

Everyone else there.: (No wonder he has the nickname Gorilla. He's just as dumb as one.)

Riku.: It seems the only thing left to do is fight.

Yagami.: Yeah, no sh*t!

-With Anos and the others-

Kanzaki.: So what's your plan?

Anos.:

Everyone.: ...

Ayanokouji.: (This is probably meant to be a bad joke. But I don't even get it.)

Suzune.: If you are wondering Ayanokouji, this is a meme/joke created on the internet by an entertainer/youtuber named Oversimplified. He's a famous person that makes history related things on the internet in the form of videos.

Ike.: Why did you say it like that?

Suzune.: It's Ayanokouji. What could you expect from him, if I told it in an avarage type 21th century way?

Ayanokouji.: (ouch)

Kanzaki.: Okay but where? Aren't we surrounded in every direction?

Anos.: Remember the pathway we came here? They aren't guarding that. So we can just move past them.

Kanzaki.: And wh-

Ichinose.: Kanzaki-kun for god's sake! Just do what Anos tells us and don't be a boomer!

Amikura.: Exactly Kanzaki. Listen to Echi-Ichinose.

Ichinose.: Dammit Amikura!

Sakurako (in the backround with a walkie-talkie).: We got them moving away. Group 2 and Group 5 intercept them!

-Back to I2-

As the fighting began Yagami took on Nagumo and Riku, while Ichika fought with Hosen and Fuka. Kurumi went ahead and dashed at Shiba who could barely block her and was pushed back. So I engaged with Tsukushiro myself. While ain't no WR student, but he shouldn't be underestimated.

Tsukushiro.: Interesting. But we will lose non-the less.

Shiba.: Yeah. We are out-preformed in overall quality. I have to admit.

Hosen.: Cowards! Atleast do your best!

Tsukushiro turned to offensive but I blocked or dodged all of his attacks so far. Eventually he completely missed me which gave me an opening and I went in. I quickly hit him in the neck's breating system and I quickly ducked so his hand wouldn't hit me and kicked him in stomach, making him fall on the ground.

Yagami already knocked out Nagumo and Riku was barely holding on. Same with Ichika as she managed to deal with Hosen and was about to blitz Fuka. On the other hand Kurumi was already beating Shiba into the sand so no big deal.

Shiba.: I was beaten by a woman. How humiliating.

Ayanokouji.: You just had to speak up. Didn't you Shiba?

Shiba.: Huh? What do you-

Angry mob of unnamed feminsit characters.: *barking something*

Tsukushiro stood up and hit me in the eye with a bit of sand. And I heard the sound of a taser moving towards me. However it stopped moving midway.

As I opened my eyes I saw Tsukushiro on the ground with Kurumi stepping on his neck. Due to this Shiba was able to get up and ran towards Ichika, who had just dealt with Fuka.

However Yagami intervined as he had already knocked Riku out. Soon enough Shiba fell uncounsious against Yagami's and Ichika's combined efforts.

Ichika.: Who's weak now Shicry?

Shiba.: Take me on, 1vs1 right here then.

Ichika.: So... What now?

Kurumi.: I called the Sae to come pick us up with a boat

As she said that a boat was approching us with high speed. With my favourite milf and sensei, Sae. Also other teachers were on the boat.

Chie.: hear that Sae-chan? I'm quite jealous.

Ayanokouji.: You are the OG pedo. Thoose  other two are just the more respected ones.

As they arrived I could also see them more clearly and identity them.

Sae.: So what actually happened here? Why is the acting director, a teacher and 4 other students uncounsious? And why is there sand in Ayanokouji's eyes?

Kurumi.: Sand, it gets everywhere.

Professor.: (And a Star Wars referance too.)

-Back to Anos-
Anos's pov.:

As the others were moving we were almost intercepted by the other classes. I purposefully cut myself off so I will stuck. They aren't after them, they are after me and thoose that watches I wear.

Ryueen.: remember the Youngling slaying?

Professor.: Yeah, It's a big meme in which Anakin killed a bunch of younglings.

Ryueen.: not that. The White Room one!

Professor.: ohh! Well I think thoose 1st and 3rd years are done for.

Ryueen.: exactly. Albert give this guy a cookie.

While the rest was moving away I looked at the map and went to a spot where I can be easily spotted. How ironic that it was the same spot Sakurako was in. She probably didn't saw that I was heading her way and the other classes are probably closing in on me.

Yeah, just like I suspected I already saw a few bodies moving around as if they owned the island. However is that Koenji on a tree? Well I never thought about being there but whatever.

Sakurako.: (According to the GPS tracker Anos and the rest with bounties should be less than 20 meters close to me. And I also know that the other students are about 120 meters away from me. So where the f*ck are the targets at?)

Ayanokouji.: Dumb Kid.

Sakurako.: huh?

Ayanokouji.: do you need glasses to see someone climbing a tree?

Sakurako.: ...

As the students walked closer to Sakurako they didn't seemed to notice myself, who was just chilling on top of a tree with Koenji.

Kiriyama.: Sakurako! What's the meaning of this? According to the tracker they are suppose to be right here! Even that Koenji guy should be here! How could we be so blind as to not spot them?

Koenji.: (My honest reacting to this would be to go down and carve an "L" into his forearm like a tatoo.)

Koenji.: exactly my other self. This would be the perfect punishment for a bunch of L's for wasting my time.

-Back to I2-

Ayanokouji.: Can we just ignore what happened here? We were just training with eachother.

MMG.: And let the opportunity to get theese two arrested while punishing the other 4 students? Heck no! However we can make it so your names won't apper anywhere.

T

sukushiro.: what about creator?

Ayanokouji.: No clue. Anos probably unalived him off-screen.

Sae.: But you guys still have some explaining to do.

Kurumi.: If I were the school I would get a few medics on this island.

Hodics.: Why? Don't tell me that every student is fighting amoungst themselves.

Mashima.: why not the tombstoners?

Ayanokouji.: cause no-one di*d?

Mashima.: Won't Anos unalive the 2 grades?

Ichika.: probably not.

Yagami.: Okay, we WON'T tell you that.

Teachers.: F*ck! The time it will take to do the paperwork and sort things out.

Atsuomi.: (did I found my equals? Not caring about human lifes and only about themselves? Wait! They are like most teacher so it's in their blood to be selfish. I take it back, I'm still more cruel.)

Kurumi.: (Can't blame them. Paperwork is the also Mine and Anos's nemesis.)

-Back to Anos&Koenji-
No-one's pov.:

If we were to check on Anos's statuation we would see two boys stand amoungst hundreds of knocked out bodies. One is tired and the other looks completely fine, as if beating 300 student was child's play to him.

Ryueen.: Damm monsters!

Ayanokouji.: I'm just avarage Ryueen. I'm no monster.

Anos.: You alright there Koenji? You look a bit sweaty there

Koenji.: Never have been better. Come on, let's meet up with the others.

By now everyone that belonged to
Class 2A headed towards the bay at D9. The WR Trio and Kurumi headed to there alongside the teachers on a boat, carring the by now counsious bodies of 6 people.

Meanwhile Anos and Koenji were walking to the bay so it would take that about an hour more to arrive there, while Ichinose and the others were already there.

Ichinose.: Where could they be?

Arisu.: Fufufu. I wouldn't worry if I were you Ichinose-san.

Ichinose.: But what if-

Nazuna.: Just trust in them Echinose.

Ichinose.: Damm Loli! Just wait untill I take your cane!

Ryueen.: I like this new Ichinose.

Amikura.: Hold the phone! What did you just call Echi- Ichinose?

Ichinose.: I understand why Nanase got mad.

Nanase.: Thank you Ichinose-senpai

Suddenly a boat was moving towards the bay at great speed, which caught the attention of the class. Soon enough their classmates came out of the while the teachers were also visible and the 6 people who were tied up could also be seen.

Ichinose.: Ayanokouji-kun! *runs towards Ayanokouji and hugs him*

Simps.: Aww! How wholesome.

Kurumi.: *faking pain* yeah, I am also fine, no need to ask.

Kushida.: (One of my people? Attention seeking?)

Sae.: Anos messaged me by his watch. He says that he, along with Koenji will be here within 45 minutes. And that both of them are completely fine.

Hasabe.: What about their punishments? I mean thoose 6?

MMG.: Tsukushiro and Shiba will get arrested and dealt with in court, while the students here will recieve expulsion. And if I am correctly aware there was something happenning between your class and the rest of the students. Right?

Ayanokouji.: We can talk about that later. Can we go back to the Cruise? I want to eat ice-cream.

Haruka.: Kiyopon momments.

Ayanokouji.: (She looks happy. I should probably try a fake smile. Maybe tool number 89 coulf help, I mean Kushida.)

Ryueen.: Also when Anos gets back I want to ask him why me&Ishizaki&Albert wasn't involved with the conflict.

Koenji.: Sorry no p*ssies allowed in large fights.

After about an hour of waiting Anos and Koenji showed up. Koenji seemed a bit tired but other than that everything looked just fine.

Soon enough Class 2A boarded the Cruise and the school had to wait for 10 hours till everyone showed up and went on the ship. And after a 24 hour check to search for people who may accidently be stuck on the island to be found.

After all that MMG made the exam ending speech.

MMG.: This exam was quite a suprise for all of us but we here aren't gonna waste your time with silly little speeches about things.

MMG.: Due to breaking the rules of no-violence, every single class except class 2A will recieve nothing. From now on the bounties on certain students's head are null and void.

MMG.: on the other hand we announce how much Class 2A got out of this. Their original CP was 3944 CP. And they got 1631CP from this exam. That would be 5575CP in overall. Which is 557.500PP monthly income... WHICH IS THE RECORD OF THE HIGHEST CP EVER ACHIEVED IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL!!!

Ichinose's class.: YAY!

Manabu.: my class held the prev. record with 2882CP.

Class 2B students cheered for themselves but every other student started badmouthing Class 2B and swore revenge.

-chapter ends-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

215K 6.7K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
100K 2.5K 16
a very normal cote reaction fanfic. Takes place after Y2 V4
254K 4.2K 34
typical cliché reaction fanfic after y2v2 before the start of the next exam also include ayanopapa, manabu, tachibana, tsukishiro entire y1 and y3 st...
31.7K 699 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...