Zodiac High [ THE STORY OF TH...

Bởi ThunderDragon543

The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... T... Xem Thêm

THE ZODIACS
SHIPS AND FRIEND GROUPS
STARTING OF NEW SCHOOL YEAR
TAURUS
GEMINI
CANCER
LEO
VIRGO
LIBRA
SCORPIO
SAGITTARIUS
CAPRICORN
PISCES
ARIES
TAURUS
GEMINI
CANCER

AQUARIUS

58 1 0
Bởi ThunderDragon543

I forgot to show the outfits of each sign. So....Here it is👇

ARIES👇

SAGITTARIUS 👇

LEO👇

TAURUS👇

GEMINI👇

LIBRA👇

AQUARIUS👇

PISCES👇

CANCER👇

(Scorpio, Capricorn, Virgo's Outfits I have already shown in the previous chapter)

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE VERY LONG.

AQUARIUS'S POV:
After the end of my first period English, Mr. Ophiuchus Hurriedly called all the zodiacs to his office. He wanted to tell something. "Are all here?" Mr. Ophiuchus asked. "Yes Sir" Virgo replied. "Good....So You all must be wondering why I have called you here." Mr. Ophiuchus said. "Yes sir" All of us replied. "Well.....You know, you all are getting trained for a mission right? The mission to defeat someone?" Mr. Ophiuchus said. "Yes" Everyone replied. "So....I've found out that the Person you are supposed to defeat have planted spies in the school" Mr. Ophiuchus said dead serious. Everyone gasped. "You....Are not kidding right?" Capricorn asked. "No" Mr. Ophiuchus replied. Everyone went silent. "Doesn't that mean that the enemy already knows about our powers?" Libra asked. "Yes. I think so" Mr. Ophiuchus replied. "How much time has it been since the spies entered the school?" I asked. "I think they must have entered as New admissions" Mr. Ophiuchus said. "As there's no way else they would be able to enter" He continued. Yeah....that makes sense... "So. I think maybe 2 or 3 months?" He continued. "So what do you want us to do?" Aries asked. Everyone's attention got to Mr. Ophiuchus. Waiting for an answer. "Simple. Kill them." Mr. Ophiuchus said smiling. What a lunatic. Aries grinned and cracked his finger joint's knuckles. Followed by Gemini, Leo, Taurus, Sagittarius, Libra's Thumbs up. Virgo and Capricorn's Facepalm. Scorpio's Smirking. Pisces's 'Not-Surprised-at-all' look. And Cancer also sweetly smiling.....I sighed I'm the only sane one..........Or maybe I'm also not. I thought smiling to myself. "Oh. but do leave one for interrogation" Mr. Ophiuchus said. Everyone nod. "Wait- If we kill them wouldn't the Enemy be informed?" Virgo asked. "You don't need to worry about that." Mr. Ophiuchus said "And take these" He said and handed us all some device that looked like airpords but more advanced. "Use this to communicate. Press the button on it and you can communicate with eachother" "But doesn't it need to connect with the phone?" Capricorn asked. "No. This was made by advanced technology. With Virgo's help" Mr. Ophiuchus replied. Everyone looked at Virgo and Virgo just smiled. "These are already connected with eachother. So you can communicate with eachother Even if you lost or don't have your phone" He continued but just then the bell rang *RING* *RING* *RING* "Seems like it's time for your third period. You should go" Mr. Ophiuchus said. "Okay sir" Everyone said "And Don't worry your detention's cancelled for today" He added making The Troublemakers to high-five. Then everyone started to head towards the door. "Oh. Aquarius. How's your Injury?" Mr. Ophiuchus asked. "It's fine Now. Pisces Cured me." I said. "Good. No matter what Your Health is more important then anything" Mr. Ophiuchus said. I nod. After coming out of the office I checked my Schedule. "PE" My third period was PE. "Hey! Aquarius!" Libra said coming towards me with Gemini. "Hey" I replied. "What Period do you have?" Gemini asked putting an arm around my shoulder. "PE. What did you two get?" I asked. "Same!" Libra and Gemini said in unison. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's Go!" Libra said. "Yeah! Let's go!" Gemini said. We started to head towards the ground where the PE class was being held. We were the last one to reach there. "Oh Man.....Running?" Libra said. "Yeah. Seems like it" I said. My hands in my jacket's pocket. "God! I'm gonna run out of energy~" Gemini whined. "Me too~!" Libra followed. Just then the PE teacher saw us and came to us.
PE TEACHER👇

"You three are late! So you'll be running three extra rounds of the ground!" He said. "Yes, Yes, Mr. Benjamin" Gemini and Libra said in unison. Mr. Benjamin is a former Boxing champion. After he won the world championship He retired and started to teach as a PE teacher in our school. And he knows our secret as well. "Let's go Aquarius" Gemini said. "Or he'll make us do three more rounds" Libra said. "Yeah. Let's go" I smiled and replied. They smiled back in response and we started to head towards the running track.

20 MINUTES LATER:
"Aw Mann....I'm worn out" Gemini said lying on the grass. "Yea. Me too" Libra said also lying on the grass. I was sitting while drinking the Orange juice that Mr. Benjamin provided all of us with for working hard. "How much stamina do you even have Aquarius?" Libra asked. "How are you able to sit still?" Gemini asked. "I don't know but I sure do have plenty much stamina left" I answered. "OKAY EVERYONE! TIME FOR WORKOUT!" Mr. Benjamin shouted. "I'm going to die~!" Gemini whined. "Let's go." I said and extended a hand for her to take and stand up. "God~ I'm jealous of you~" Libra said to me. I chuckled and said "No need to be". They both were in shock for some time. "What?" I asked. "You.....Laughed just now!" Libra said hugging me. "Woah! Ms. Cold-Expression queen just laughed!" Gemini said in awe. "You should smile and laugh more Aquarius. You look beautiful!" Libra said still hugging me. "I bet if Sagittarius saw her laugh he'll fall head-over-hells for her" Gemini teased with a smug face. I immediately gave her a disgusted look. "Okay. Okay. Got it. No shipping." Gemini said surrendering her hands in defeat. Seeing this Libra chuckled. Why did my heart started beating fast? It wasn't because of what Gemini said......right...? I thought to myself. "Hey! Aquarius! you okay?" Libra asked making me snap out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I asked. "You are standing there like a statue for a whole 2 mins" Gemini said. "Oh" I said. "Nevermind. Let's go now" Libra said as we started to head towards Mr. Benjamin and the other students for workout but just as we were going to reach there Gemini stopped. "What happened Gemini?" I asked. "I saw somebody going towards the training ground" Gemini said looking at the forest's direction. I looked there and saw no one. "Wanna go check?" I asked. "Why not?" Gemini said. "Yay! Let's go Ghost hunting!" Libra said and threw a fist in the air and we started to head towards the jungle. We made our way to the large plain ground that was inbetween the jungle. "Ouch! This side of the jungle has thorny bushes" Libra said struggling out of the bushes. "What if they are..... POISONOUS!" Gemini said trying to scare Libra. "Even if they are. Pisces will cure me!" Libra said grinning. "Nah. Before that happens I'll tie you up and throw you in the Ocean So that you can Die without anyone knowing" Gemini said proudly putting her hands on her hips. "You little-" Libra tried to say but I cut her off by saying "Shhh~! Somebody's there" I whispered to them. We peeked from the bushes to see who was there.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
'Did you find That?' The voice from the Phone spoke. "No sir. But I'm trying" The Unknown person spoke.
'You better find it before they come here or else I'll kill you' The voice from the phone warned. "Yes sir. I'll do my best" The Unknown person spoke. 'You better do' The voice from the Phone spoke and the call ended.

BACK TO AQUARIUS'S POV:
We saw him going back as the call ended. "What do we do? Tell the teachers?" Libra asked. "What are we gonna tell them? We couldn't even understand what he was talking about in the phone" I said to Libra while Gemini was staring at the guy who was now walking towards the opposite direction. Suddenly Her eyes widen in shock as if she realised something. I noticed it. "What happened?" I asked her. "That guy..... He's wearing the same black robe" She said. "What robe?" Libra asked. "When we were at training, My team chased a Suspicious guy but he got away. Only a black robe was left And this guy....He's wearing the same robe" Gemini said. "But how are you so sure it's the same robe?" I asked her. "Yeah. It could be similar to that one" Libra added. "No. It's the same one. I'm sure of it" Gemini added. I was a little shocked seeing Gemini so serious. "Okay then. Let's follow him" I said. They both nodded. We started to follow that guy.......After following him for like 5mins he stopped in front of a short mountain and started to chant some......spell? Just before he could finish his spell Gemini used her ability. "Gemini wait-" I tried to stop her but she didn't.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
The unknown guy was gonna finish chanting a spell before Gemini used her ability and created a gust of wind throwing him towards the mountain and bang his head.

BACK TO AQUARIUS'S POV:
Oh hell naw. This girl just knocked him out. I facepalm at her recklessness. "Girl....We were supposed to interrogate him!!!" Libra said to Gemini. "But if he had disappeared we wouldn't even been able to catch him!" Gemini said to Libra. God.....they are fighting like 10years old kids. "Now you both. Calm down." I said to them. "Let's go and see if he's really knocked out" I said to them and went towards the unconscious body but just when I reached it, It disappeared into the air. What the? "Aquarius! Behind you!" Libra shouted. I didn't what was behind me but I knew I should dodge it. So I teleported back to Libra and Gemini. "You've become pretty good at handling your abilities, huh?" The unknown guy said. I was surprised at what a big disaster I've dodged. The ground was crumbled by that guy's attack. "Who the fuck are you?!" Gemini shouted. "Not someone important" The guy replied. "For what reasons are you here?" I asked him. He smirked and said "To get something back" To get back? What?
"Let's just kill this guy. He's pissing me off" Libra said which was unusual for her. "Yeah. He's pissing me off too" Gemini said. "No. We have to keep him alive for interrogation" I said to them. "But Mr. Ophiuchus said we only need one guy for Interrogation and it seems like there are ALOT of them in school" Libra said. "And I'm pretty sure Virgo or cap will be able to keep one alive. So there's no need for us to hold back" Gemini said. Well....They ain't lying too. I sighed. "Fine. But not too much damaging, okay?" I said to them. "Okay!" They both said in unison. "Hey! What are you three talking about?" That guy asked. "Nothing. Just planning your DEATH" with this Gemini flung at him and thew some air slash at him. He dodged most of them but the last one hit him and he stumbled back. Then taking this opportunity I teleported behind him and thew a kick at him but he caught it and thew me at the tree. Hopefully, I teleported before the tree touched me. Just then Libra used her ability and and the weather changed. The sky was covered in black lightening clouds. She then signalled the clouds to strike lightening. Then at her command or wherever she signalled the lightening fall, It struck the ground. That guy almost dodged it just then Gemini also used her ability and thew double slash at him. He used some spell or something and created a protection barrier infront of him. Because he was focused at his front, I teleported behind him. "Gemini!" I shouted and she understood and boost my Speed and the pressure of my kick. This time it caught the guy off-guard and he got thrown towards the tree. "Libra! Change the weather to windy!" I shouted at her. She nod and quickly changed the weather to windy. "You little bitches-" That guy said while standing up but I quickly teleported behind him and because the weather was now windy, in Gemini's Favor, My Kick's speed and Pressure was now boosted to 30%!. "Take this!" I said as I kicked him. This time, he flew towards the bunch of trees that were infront and crashed into them. And because the kick was so powerful he crashed pass through many trees. He was thrown atleast 20 or 30m far.
"Fuck you" He said just then Gemini flung towards him and thew a LARGE punch made from air at him and Libra boosted it by making the winds more large and fierce. That punch caused alot of damage cause the ground was shaped into it. The punch was atleast a size of 100 elephants! And now because of Libra boosting it the pressure became so much that the punch dig a very deep hole on the ground in it's shape and at the center of the hole was Now Dead Mr. Unknown guy. "I think.... He's dead" Gemini said pointing towards that guy. "That's because YOU threw such a Large punch at him! Nobody can survive by THAT punch!" Libra said or yelled at Gemini. "Well. YOU were the one you boosted it. Making it more disastrous and causing sinch a HUGE damage!" Gemini yelled back at Libra. "But YOU-" Libra tried to yell back but I butted in by saying "Okay, Okay. Whatever have been done it's in the past so forget about it" I said and put a hand between them seperating them from fighting each other. "BUT-" Libra again said but I gave her a glare and she shut up. "Yes, Big sister" Libra said sulking. Seeing this Gemini cockily grinned. I turned to her and also gave her a glare and she immediately shut up and looked down in fear. After shutting their damn mouth up, I spoke "So. We are gonna take him to Mr. Ophiuchus or what?" I asked them. "I mean he's Dead. So what benefit we'll get from taking his dead body to Mr. Ophiuchus?" I aske them. "I think we could get a clue on the thing that he wanted to get back" Libra said and Gemini nod. I then remembered. "Oh. Remember he was talking to someone on the phone! If we hack his phone maybe we could find out!" I said to them. "But.......Do you think the phone would be still intact?" Gemini asked. Yeah. That's right. The attack killed a person. What chances does it have for the phone to be still intact. I sighed. "Whatever. But we still need to take him to Mr. Ophiuchus" I said to them they both nod and then we started to head towards the school. "Uhh..... Don't you think we are Forgetting something?" Libra asked. "Yeah....maybe....but I can't seem to remember what it was" I said. "Let it be. No need to damage your brain in remembering" Gemini said. "Yeah" Libra said and looked infront. Gosh....what are we forgetting.

THIRD PERSON POV:
Mr. Benjamin was standing infront of the forest angrily waiting for the three to come. "I'M GONNA MAKE THEM RUN 15 LAPS OF THE SCHOOL GROUND FOR BUNKING MY CLASS!!!!" He shouted to the sky.

R.I.P AQUARIUS, LIBRA, GEMINI🙏

END OF CHAPTER 13

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

140K 2K 35
In a universe called Zodea, these twelve individually different teenagers had been accepted into a "normal" highschool, not knowing nor being aware t...
22.8K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...
105K 2.8K 49
What happens when 24 people are in the same Boarding school? Do I still have your attention? It is a huge Boarding school, a gigantic hotel almost. E...
1.3K 39 17
I had a dream. A really funny dream. It had to do with the zodiac signs. All of them had personas. It was great. At least I thought so. So I decided...