Adventure In Action 2024

By action

Do you have the skill to create a badass main character that can withstand any daring venture, daunting chal... More

Adventure In Action 2024
Create Your Character
Tagfest
Writing Prompts
Activity #1
Activity #2
Activity #4
Winners

Activity #3

108 10 17
By action

#AdventureInAction

For the third activity, we challenge you to give us your most memorable quote from any of your stories for this challenge! It can be any quote from any chapter you may have written so far to showcase a memorable situation about your character!

Let us know about them in the comments below to earn extra points for this challenge! Also don't forget to put #AdventureInAction in the beginning of your comment to be eligible to earn your extra points!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 15.2K 65
Fleeing his home, Jace ends up starring on a reality show, playing "Orc Wars: Uprising". Only one avatar can win, and if he loses, Jace is back on th...
168K 13.4K 97
Seth Veregin is Severance, and there used to be a clear line between reality and fantasy. What happens when that line starts to blur? Season 2 of Eli...
33.9K 2.2K 78
Jasper Van Terra stalks the streets of the city-planet Kronos, masquerading as a notorious (and obnoxious) teenage supervillain. Under the guise of p...
40.3K 587 29
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION None of them expected the nightmare to continue . . . In the sequel to I'm a Gay Wizard, V. S. Santoni imagines a world where J...