The Billionaire's Submissive

By DelindaSinclair

"Open up, Eve." His voice was deep, yet velvety like silk. "Wider, I want to fuck you in every single hole t... More

A broken heart
Red satin
Fingering her
The sudden knock
Causing a scene at his club
The Tracker
Wet dream
The call that stopped him
Locked away from paradise
Outsmarting her monstrous husband
A burning obsession
A long interesting night
Naughty Eve
Heavenly bliss
Sweet release
The questionable scar
Tom finds the golden card
In trouble?
Sad news
In deep trouble
Catching her offguard
Back home
A favour
Nostalgia
Destroying her only link to him
The mystery call
Rising doubts
Losing control

Marriage Favour

6.2K 88 5
By DelindaSinclair

ADAM'S POV

"Mother?" I called, cocking my head to the side, feeling rather uncomfortable with her stare.

Growing up, my mother had her ways of getting me to fess up when I made mistakes or did something behind her back. One way that always worked and creeped the hell out of me at the same time was when she would stare right into my eyes.

That made me shudder all the time.

Hell, even now, with her green eyes threatening to burn holes in my skin, it took all of me and years of practice not to cower before her. I was a grown ass man. While I respected my mother, I would not shrink away like a pathetic green boy.

My mother's eyes trailed over my clenched jaw and she laughed heartily. "You're so cute, thinking you could stand up to me like that,"

"I know!" Anabelle giggled. I glanced down to see she had settled on a sofa close to mom's bed and had her phone out.

Who the hell was she texting? And she hadn't asked about Matt since I got in. My brows narrowed and I looked away. I would deal with that later.

"Mother," I said with a sigh. Of course she saw right through me. She always did. I had a feeling she must have a vague idea of what had happened in Paris as well. If I didn't love her, I'd think she was a witch. She had her way of knowing everything. "Please do not call me cute. And what is this 'favor' you speak of?"

"Well I was thinking-"

A knock on the door cut her off. A man pushed the door open, swaddled in a white coat and had the widest smile on his face.

"Mr Stone!" He greeted me as he walked towards us. Anabelle piped up right then, her eyes brimming with fear as she looked at the doctor.

"Dr Brandon, what's going on?" She asked. "Is Mom fine?"

Dr Brandon nodded at her question and turned to face me. "My deepest apologies, Mr Stone. I wasn't aware you had arrived, I would have met you at the doors myself."

I waved him off. I didn't need all that showy nonsense. What I needed was details about what was going on with my mother.

"What's wrong with my mother?"

His brows raised in surprise. "Straight to the point sir? That's good. How about we talk in my office?"

I glanced at my mother, she no longer looked as happy as she had a few minutes ago. Her hands reached for mine, gripping tightly for a few minutes. She was afraid. It was an emotion I rarely saw on her face, but one I recognized.

"It will be fine," I told her, squeezing her hands in return. "I am here. It will be fine,"

Mother gave me a tight smile before letting go of my hands. I tipped my head at the doctor who turned around on his heels and led me out of the room. We walked a few doors ahead and entered his office.

"Speak, please." I said as soon as the doors were closed behind us.

"Would you like a seat first?" Dr Brandon asked.

I raised a eyebrow at him as a frown creased on my face. Whenever a doctor stalled, the outcome could be dangerous.

"I apologize Mr Stone," He mumbled. "I didn't mean to anger you, I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable,"

I stared at him pensively for a while. I suppose there was no harm in taking a seat. He must have done it all out of respect or appreciation or whatever  feelings humans often felt. Without the Stone Foundation, the hospital would be a pretty deep mess.

Maintaining a blank look on my face, I took the seat he offered and watched him take his as well.  The office smelled a lot like disinfectant, teasing my nose with that awful smell. The faster he spoke, the faster I could get out of there and back to my mother's side.

"Mrs Stone suffered another heart attack-"

"I know that Doc. Tell me something I don't  know, please. How's she? Any emergency situation?"

"She's stable. She just needs rest. I prescribed  another set of medications for her. As long as she uses them under close monitoring, she should be fine."  He explained and I frowned.

"That's all?"

"Yes sir," He nodded. "Her condition has not worsened. Just tweaked a little. With good food, plenty of sunlight and physical activity, she'll feel good,"

"Ah... She can be discharged right now. She's received enough saline solutions. I'll do some quick check up on her and she can go home." He supplied. "We'll arrange for further visitation. I could drop by every morning to check her vitals and ensure she's fine."

That didn't sound bad. Hell, it felt way better than letting her stay here.

"I would appreciate that," I said, rising to my feet.

"Yes Mr Stone, Definitely." His reply faded behind me as I walked out of the office with him.

Mother was fine, I could breathe easy now.

True to his word, Dr Brandon did a few checks here and there and signed her ready to go. A nurse led us out of the hospital using a private exit I had demanded they erect years ago.

I had wanted privacy for my folks. Especially from the desperate bloggers and information mongers. I didn't want them airing my personal life for all to see. And if any of them did get their hands on personal information, my publicity team was always ready to hack them down to pieces.

I helped my mother into the back seat of my Audi, wishing I had brought a much more comfortable car for her.  Anabelle took her seat in the front seat, giggling at something on the phone. My forehead creased with a frown as I slid into the driver's seat.

We arrived at my home after a fifteen minute drive. I swerved the car through the gates and into the garage, hopping out of the car to help Mother out of the car.

"Oh quit babying me!" She snapped, slapping my hands away and stepped out herself.

"I'm not babying you," I grumbled. "You need to quit being stubborn, mom. The doctor ordered that you need to rest!"

Her lips split in a grin. "Is that why you brought me to your house?"

"I have to keep an eye on you," I replied, taking her arm and leading her gently to the front door.

"Oooh Adam, you never bring us here willingly," Anabelle said gleefully, running past us to open the front door. "We always have to force and barge our way in here, isn't that right mom?"

"Anabelle," I growled. The last thing I wanted from her was breaking or moving all the stuff in my house. Everything was perfect. In the right order. Having a restless sister ruined all of that. "Don't touch anything,"

She stuck her tongue at me and disappeared into the house. My shoulders slumped at the sight and I sighed.

"I just spoke to the wind."
My mother let out an airy laugh. "Oh cheer up. On the brighter side, we're all together and we can have dinner like old times."

"Mother, I have dinner with you every week," I protested. If anyone heard her, they'd think it had been ages since we talked or had dinner together.

"Until you went to France and disappeared on me," she sniffed.

"Really? And you call Anabelle dramatic? You both are literally the same person,"

Her eyes crinkled as she laughed and a memory replayed in my head.

Eve.

Eve and her beautiful laugh.

It felt like I had been back at The Extase, watching her throw her head back, the sweetest sound slipping out of those lips as she laughed. I wish I had recorded that ethereal sound. I wanted to hear it again. How would I hear it again? How would I see her again?

".... Adam? Adam?!"

Mother's voice flitted through my head, waking me out of my thoughts. I blinked, watching her moving lips, trying to make sense of what she was saying.

"You didn't ask me what my favor was," She said.

"Oh, right. Just ask me anything Mother. You don't need favors,"  I mumbled, stashing my thoughts of Eve away at the moment.

"I want you to get married." She dropped the bombshell on me without pity.

** ** **
Happy Palm Sunday❤
Cheers to 251k reads!
A million reads is the goal. Can we do it?
Yes, we can!
Thank you dear readers for your support. XOXO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 3.9K 7
"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasp as the heat spreads like wildfire across my streaming core. "Then tell me to stop Gray," Seth reveals my black l...
165K 8.5K 27
โœงโœฟ๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซโœฟโœง "WHY.DID.YOU.LET.HIM.TOUCH.YOU?" He asked in a lethal tone. His veins we...
6.6M 186K 58
"๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰, ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜, ๐’•๐’๏ฟฝ...
173K 3.7K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...