[Book: 1] Heavenly Savior (Ma...

By SabitoWithARock

Male Reader x Nanako and Mimiko (Y/N) has Heavenly Restriction and was born in the same Village as Mimiko and... More

- (Y/N) Bio [Cursed Child Arc] -
The Village
The Sorcerer
10 Years Later
The Plan
Geto Vs (Y/N)
War Emerges
Horrible Memory
Remembrance
Father's Love
Life After Death
The Sorcerer Killer's Return
The Missing Kids
- (Y/N) Bio [Fearsome Womb Arc] -
- The Kids Bio [Fearsome Womb Arc]-
Not Father or Mother
Geto's Deal?
The Strongest In History
The Vessel
A Game With The Strongest
The Cursed Pit and A Massacre
The Clan Leader
- I'm Quitting This -
(Y/N)'s Calm Flame
The Girl of Steel
The Cursed Womb
Brothers Among All
(Y/N)'s Nightmare (Short)
To Africa | A Friendly Enemy

The Zenin Clan

703 34 9
By SabitoWithARock

(We see Maki in her room finally waking up and put on her glasses she stretches then looks at the floor to see a note that says "Please come meet me at Iron Diner Yoyogi, I heard it's a great place. Though it's ok if you don't want to, I understand. from Yuta")

Maki: *Grumbles* "Alright then."

                                                                 Time skip

Maki: "Where is he? I don't see him inside or out here."

???: "Over here"

(Maki turns and sees (Y/N) with and the twins at a table she decides to go over there)

Maki: "What do you three want."

(Y/N): "Relax jeez, I just want you to take me to the Zenin Clan."

Maki: "That stupid ass place? Why?"

(Y/N): "I just need the Playful Cloud fixed, then we'll be out of your hair."

Maki: *Thoughts: "I was hoping he would kill them all, but this will do I guess."

Nanako: "Hold on. We didn't just come all this way to leave without eating!"

Mimiko: "And we haven't eaten anything since we gotten up, so why not stay and eat at least"

(Y/N): "I guess. What do you say?"

Maki: "As long as I'm not paying, and you don't threaten the school, I won't have to kill you"

Nanako: "Ha! like you could"

Maki: "What is that supposed to mean"

Nanako: "It means your funny"

Maki: "I guess I'll just punch your little girlfriend."

Nanako: *Blushes* "G-G-Girlfriend Shut up!"

Mimiko: "You lay a finger on them, and I'll kill you."

Maki: "Whatever you say. Where's the waiter."

                                                                Time Skip

Zenin Guards: "State your business!"

Maki: "To return to Playful Cloud."

Zenin Guard: "You may enter"

(Once they enter, they see that some of the clan is starting and glaring at them as all the women look miserable turning to go forward Maki is stopped by someone) 

???: "And who does the failure bring to our home?"

Maki: "Not now Naoya" 

Naoya: "Who do you think your talking to failure. You must have forgotten what happens when you talk back."

Nanko: "Can you shut the hell up! Jeez you're going to make us late!"

Naoya: "Who-"

(Y/N): "Move out of the way. We're here for one the only."

Naoya: "Tch, and what if I don't? You don't even have Cursed Energy so what will you do? You're really just a useless monkey coming into man's home."

(Y/N): "Said the dumbass in our way move or I'll make you."

Naoya: "Go ahead and try I'm next to be the head of this clan, and if you even touch me. I'll have all of them kill you."

(Y/N): "Listen you fuckup I don't care who you are. I'll break your whole damn body in front of you clan if I have too now move."

Naoya: "Threatening me won't change how worthless you two are, it only proves it."

(Y/N): "And you standing in our way talking won't fix you being an accident of the Zenin Clan."

Naoya: "Shut the hell up I'-"

(Y/N): "You'll do nothing. Because you know you can't do anything but go around and telling everyone how you'll be queen someday to a useless Clan." *Laughs*

(Y/N): "The only good thing about you is that you're just a joke but even then, your nothing. Now Move."

Naoya: "...."

Naoya: *Thoughts: "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL TAKE THOSE TWO GIRLS OF YOURS AND BEAT THEM BLOODY IN FRONT OF YOU AND MAKE YOU WATCH AS THEY DIE! WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS PLACE, I'LL BE COMING FOR YOU! ILL SHOW YOU YOUR DAMN PLACE YOU DISCUSTING FUCKING APE"

(Shocking Maki with how Naoya didn't say anything back but quickly focuses walking away leaving Naoya standing there)

???: "I know those marks. (Y/N)?" *Laughs* "I didn't think you'd show up in the clan yet!

(Y/N): "Who are you?"

???: "Tch, Dumb like you parents I guess, Zenin Naobito!"

(Y/N): "What do you know about my parents."

Naobito: "Eh, just that you're one of the failures and some lady with a scar on her head. but seeing you with my daughter shows that failures always are in this world no matter what you do."

(Y/N): "The hell you mean fai-"

Naobito: "No Cursed Energy, then there's nothing good about you. You're just a waste of space in this Clan. And to think I had thought that failure Toji would bring something good back."

(Y/N): "...."

Naobito: "The hell are you here for anyways?"

(Y/N): "To fix the Playful Cloud."

Naobito: *Sigh* "Give them here"

(Once (Y/N) give Naobito the weapon Naobito snaps his fingers making someone take the weapon and Zenin Guards show up surrounding (Y/N) and the Twins)

(Y/N): "The hell is this for!?"

Naobito: "Take them to the pit of curses"

(Suddenly the Zenin Guards do hand signs that cause an opening in the ground making (Y/N) and the twins fall in after that it closes leaving them in darkness as (Y/N) says)

(Y/N): "I'll show you who's the real failure."

Naoya: *Grumbles* "You're a joke to him, you should feel lucky to be called Zenin (Y/N)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 256 18
Even MORE AND MORE KISS oneshots! XDXDDXD
34.8K 1.3K 32
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
8.1K 273 18
Being the best friend of Tanjiro Kamado, (Y/N) always wanted to help him sell the charcoal he brought with him from the mountain. But one day they ha...
66.3K 2.5K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...