After The Divorce, Beauty A S...

بواسطة LiannQ

Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and m... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
Extra

56

287 8 0
بواسطة LiannQ

In the "Zero Degree" cake room, the aroma is permeating the nostrils.

It was baked just as the oven beeped. The clerk was a relatively young apprentice. He came too early and the boss hadn't come yet.

Chi Yanchuan kept looking at the state of the cake in the oven from time to time. The outermost marshmallow layer had been roasted and was slightly burnt. He propped his tight forearms on the counter and sent a message asking Jiang Ye if he had eaten it. After breakfast, do you want to get up?

The apprentice girl came out of the icehouse carrying a lot of raw materials. He helped to pick it up and said in a gentle tone, "It's troublesome."

"If you said where this is, our store manager also said that if you had told her a day in advance, she would definitely not have gone out to purchase raw materials yesterday. She turned out to be your die-hard fan!"

"It's too disturbing to come so early." Chi Yanchuan smiled apologetically, making people feel like spring breeze in their eyes.

"Anyway, we bake and buy everything fresh every day, so it doesn't matter if it's earlier." The young lady waved her hand.

Normally it only opens at nine o'clock, but Chi Yanchuan drove there at six o'clock. He called the store manager and came directly without making an appointment.

I did a search yesterday and found that the Zero Degree brand is more common in City Z. There are only two branches in City L. The other one is being renovated and upgraded recently and is only available in another district far away from the seaside.

The clerk helped Chi Yanchuan whip the cream, giving it the strawberry flavor he specifically requested. He had never learned how to decorate, so he was not very good at it. He clumsily made shapes on the cake base, little My sister taught him step by step using the same materials and praised him for learning quickly the first time.

"How can you come here to bake a cake? I didn't hear that there will be filming here recently..." She scratched her head: "I don't pay much attention to things in the entertainment industry. Have you not acted for a long time?"

"Yeah." Chi Yanchuan concentrated on learning her dexterous skills: "I heard my wife said yesterday that he prefers this restaurant, so I want to get one."

"Ah?" The young lady was obviously a little surprised by the answer. She opened her mouth and couldn't close it for a long time: "Do you like strawberry flavor?"

"It should be...is there something wrong?"

"No, no, I remember that your marriage partner seemed to be pregnant before, right? Although I use sugar substitute for the sweetness of strawberries, the ratio is actually much higher than normal. Many omegas during pregnancy will feel too greasy. Normally, We would recommend the grape flavor more. The peach flavor is more refreshing. If you like sweet food, maybe it’s a little girl——"

Chi Yanchuan paused at the thing he was holding in his hand: "Hmm..."

The shape after decorating was still a bit ugly, so I finally asked the store clerk to help me change it. Although the shape was different from usual, the taste did not change at all.

"Actually, there's no need to be in such a hurry. It would be better if you could make an appointment on a regular basis if it's convenient for you." The clerk helped him pack the cake into a box and put it away: "And your lover will definitely like the little gift you have hidden!"

"We are going back tomorrow, so time is tight." Chi Yanchuan paid the bill and took some photos.

Tomorrow is Monday. He needs to go back every Monday. Anyway, he won't be looking for anyone in L City, so he might as well go back early.

Chi Yanchuan was in a good mood when he carried the cake and sat in the driver's seat. He also fastened the seat belt of the passenger's cake box, patted its outer layer and smiled as if coaxing a child.

I think Jiang Ye will be a little happier when he sees this little cake...

Chi Yanchuan prayed that his craftsmanship would not be too bad.

Originally he wanted to buy two bouquets of flowers, but he saw others saying that anyone he likes should send flowers to him. Blue roses and tulips go well with Jiang Ye.

The sports car's engine hummed on the side of the road, and the soothing music in the car was interrupted by Bluetooth.

"Hey, Yan Qing, what's wrong?" He waited for the red light.

The other party's voice was a little suppressed, as if he was whispering for fear of being discovered. He asked Chi Yanchuan tremblingly if he was at Huo's hotel.

"I'm not here now. I'm on my way back when I have something to do. If you have anything to say, just tell me." Chi Yanchuan has always been satisfied with Yan Qing. This man has been his secretary for many years and has never made any mistakes. This time, he also arranged most of the trip in advance. .

Yan Qing took a deep breath. He wanted Chi Yanchuan not to go back to the hotel.

His computer has long been monitored, so Chi Yanchuan's itinerary has long been exposed. According to the itinerary, they will basically spend the morning in the hotel. An hour ago, a special gas leak occurred in the restaurant on the 16th floor of the hotel where they stayed. An explosion occurred and the fire spread, which has alarmed the media!

It was burning so fast that it spread to the upper three floors. When such news appeared, Yan Qing's first reaction was to call him to make sure he was safe.

"Mr. Huo is still living in the hotel, but he left before the explosion, so it's not clear yet..." Before Yan Qing could finish listening to what he said, as the phone hung up, the silver sports car was speeding down the road like an arrow on a string. !

The wind brought by the running wheels almost blows the weeds on the roadside to another direction.

Huo Qiu had many enemies, and he had suffered many assassinations. However, Chi Yanchuan's schedule was exposed, and he had an issue with Chi Yansheng on the board of directors a while ago.

The purpose of an explosion is definitely not simple, but there is no way of knowing who the target is.

The news in the car was tuned to the latest news broadcast. There was a fire on the sixteenth floor, and manual intervention was required at a height that the fire ladder could not reach.

Chi Yanchuan called Jiang Ye, but the other party's phone kept beeping...

No response.

——

"Okay, now we are on a street near Haikuo Building. You can see that all the people have been separated. Now the fire fighters are confirming our lists one by one. You can see that there are difficulties at this height. Yes, there is also a certain danger for our firefighters! I hope there will be no casualties in the subsequent fire-fighting operations..." The reporter was broadcasting the news on a nearby street.

Fire trucks from all over the city have gathered, and the height of the eighteenth floor is far beyond the level that the ladder can reach. Now after evacuating people, they need to be led upstairs manually, and it is not sure whether there is any left on the sixteenth floor.

There were still people on the first floor screaming and running out one after another. The thick black smoke had covered all the fires, and from time to time, glass fell from high altitudes.

Bang! There was another muffled sound upstairs!

Chi Yanchuan arrived as quickly as possible. There was a mess around the first floor of the hotel. The electricity in the building had stopped working, and the grand hall was shrouded in shadow.

He didn't even have time to see the panic on everyone's faces.

The noisy sounds, honking horns, and the sound of fire breaking glass seemed to be clearly amplified in his ears. When he looked up, he saw a piece of broken glass coming straight towards him!

A firefighter shouted: "Be careful!" He rushed over and pulled his frozen body away. "Sir! Please stay away from here immediately, it's dangerous!"

"Hello. Have you ever seen a person on the 18th floor? He has short hair. He is so tall and easy to recognize. He looks like this!" He took out his mobile phone and showed it to him busyly.

The evacuated people were all over the ambulance, and Jiang Ye was nowhere to be seen.

"Sir, leave quickly, it's not safe here!"

Chi Yanchuan's heartbeat was beating crazily. He seemed to be obsessed with trying to find the face he was missing in the crowd, but he couldn't find it at all.

"It's so scary. That man just now must be crazy. Why is he still running upstairs?"

"The fire is so big, even if you have something valuable, it's not as important as your life!"

Two people in the crowd were whispering, and Chi Yanchuan was shocked: "Who? Which man? Is it him! Did he go upstairs? Are you sure!"

The person who was suddenly grabbed looked at him with disgust and almost thought he was a lunatic. When he saw the photo, he nodded: "Yes, yes, that's him."

"When everyone was running downstairs just now, he was the only one who came upstairs. Who are you? You look familiar..."

The hotel manager saw Chi Yanchuan among the crowd and trotted over anxiously: "Mr. Chi, we will arrange for you to go to a new place right now! I'm so sorry...Mr. Chi? Mr. Chi?! Where are you going!!"

The situation at the scene has turned into a complete mess. With this level of smoke, if anyone is inside, they will be choked to death by the hot smoke, even if they are not burned to death.

"Reporters from Channel 3 continue to report for you. The possibility of man-made arson has now been ruled out, but in the face of such a raging fire, how will the firefighters..." The host is facing the camera for a live broadcast, and the broadcast tone is very official. She turned around and said in surprise, "We can see a man rushing into the building again now!"

Firefighters are discussing solutions and using drones to explore the situation before making a decision.

Several firefighters were about to rush over to intercept him, but no matter what he did, no one would let him in. This was a fire scene, and he would die if he went in!

"Dudududu..."

Jiang Ye doesn't answer the phone. Is this person a fool? Can't you just wait two more days if you want to die? !

The calls kept coming. He wasn't sure what level this person was on.

Chi Yanchuan's mind was blank, and his highly nervous nerves made his mind buzz, as if he had only one purpose, to find Jiang Ye!

The call was not connected, but several messages popped up in the chat history between the two. Jiang Ye's voice was very light and calm: "Yan Chuan."

"Jiang Ye! Where are you! Where the hell are you...!" Chi Yanchuan's voice trembled. He was already moving up as fast as he could, and there seemed to be the sound of wind whistling by his ears.

"There's a fire." Jiang Ye responded: "Fortunately you're not here."

A few simple voice messages came through, and Chi Yanchuan listened to them.

At this moment, Jiang Ye was on the 18th floor looking at the billowing smoke outside the balcony. He wanted to see how high downstairs was but couldn't see clearly...

He didn't want to answer the call, let alone Chi Yanchuan coming to risk his life. The explosion happened suddenly. If he hadn't chased Huo Qiu to talk to Huo Qiu in the elevator during breakfast, he would have been killed by the explosion by now.

He is not afraid of death, but is afraid that Chi Yanchuan will come back.

"Yan Chuan, I really don't hate you. Really, in the future you can find an omega you like and have your own family. Don't let me delay you. Master Chi will probably be more satisfied... I'm sorry for dragging you down. It's been so long, if only I hadn't been greedy and wanted to treat Xiaozheng, I wouldn't have ruined him and you in the end..."

In Jiang Ye's eyes, he was like a heinous sinner, forever denying himself. Depression made him so miserable that every time he closed his eyes, he was still that child. Every minute and every second he had been in pain left him with nothing. Trembling with pain.

Now his last words can only be said to the person who caused him pain.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

33.1K 2.3K 18
This is the story of Manik Malhotra after the episode were Dhruv accused Manik for shadowing him. There are many stories based on this concept and...
269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
65K 918 37
Hey kids, do you like reincarnation stories? Well, you came to the right place. It's gonna be a little different, instead of being reincarnated to an...
8.9K 343 106
Titles: 当死敌性转成雌虫[虫族] Author: 鹤乙 Status: Completed Description: Xiwen is a senior commander. Because of his beauty, he was ridiculed by the leader of...