Heroes Strive - Insert AU x M...

Galing kay Eggsbeater

A girls ice and a girls fire, what could possibly go wrong? Higit pa

[000 - Infomation]
[002 - 1st day of UA high!]
[003 - Battle field!]
[004 - Reporters + Lunch]
[005 - USJ Incident]

[001 - You can't change the past]

2 1 0
Galing kay Eggsbeater

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

November 26th, 2153

"Hinaru! Wake up! We get our quirks soon!"

Little Akira spoke as little Hinaru stirred in her sleep, who even as a child hated being woken in the morning. Hinaru barely let out an audible voice as she spoke.

"Let me sleep moreee.."

She whined as she stuffed her head into the pillow. Akira rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, pouting as she spoke.

"But what about our quirks?! Cmon Hinaru! Please get up?"

Akira complained impatiently as her sister groaned, she then put her pillow under her head again then slowly rose her upper body. She rubbed her eyes with her tiny hands and let out a soft sigh, still exhausted.

"What are you waking me up about again Kira?"

She complained. Akira smiled, showing a toothy grin.

"Its our birthday! We get out quirks today of course silly!"

That woke Hinaru up, she hurriedly jumped out of bed and smiled woth wide eyes.

"Really?!"

Hinaru could hardly contain her excitement, it was a surprise to see considering she was a more stern child, always trying to act like an adult so little moments like these are what Akira cherished most.

"Yeah! Come on! Lets go wake mommy and daddy!"

Akira grabbed her older twins hand and rushed out of the Hinarus bedroom. They rushed down the hallways that the two had memorized by now and raced to their parents room. When they entered, they immediately jumped up and down on their parents bed. Their parents let out a groan as their children excitedly spoke.

"Cmon Mother! Father! Its time to get our quirks!"

Akira spoke excitedly in her usual hyper manner, jumping up on down at the end of her fathers side. Her father stirred as he opened his eyes reluctantly.

"Akira, Hinaru.. you know that is doesn't just happen on you're birthday.. it really only happens after your birthday. At least thats what happens in our family, so once we seen signs of both your quirks we'll go see the doc, mk?"

Their father spoke tiredly. Hinaru sighed as she plopped down at the end of her mothers side of the bed, seemingly disappointed.

"Awh man! Lets go play Hinaru! I wanna go play! Auntie Kamiko taught me some new moves I wanna teach you Hinaru!"

Akira spoke as she grabbed her sisters hand, hopping off the bed. As they walked into the backyard, Akira got into a fighting stance, looking like she was about to yell at another kid for stealing her candy. Meanwhile Hinaru was in a surprising accurate fighting position. Her face spoke stern, Akira then spike softly.

"Okay so first, you lift your leg as high as you can go! Like up to your face high. Then, you smash your foot super hard!"

Hinaru slowly but surely lifted her left leg up, and as she swiftly pushed it down, a purple fire covered her leg as they both fell back as the powerful blow.

"D-Did.. I just get my quirk?"

Hinarus eyes brightened. Akira rubbed the back of her head and looked at Hinaru in awe.

"Oh my god Aru! You got your quirk! It looks super cool!"

Akira praised, Hinaru looked at her arms as they become covered in flames. Hinaru made a genuine smile.

"I wonder what kind of quirk you'll get Kira!"

Hinaru said excited. Just then, Akiras hand started becoming covered in water, then it froze. Akira looked at it in awe.

"It looks like a water quirk! I love water!"

Akira exclaimed. She then started twirling around, excited at the sight. Her smile large as she made a soft noise, soon Hinaru joined her, dancing with her flames.

"We should tell mother and father!"

Hinaru spoke loudly, they both stop and rushed inside the large house. Then into their parents bedroom. Both the mother and father were wide awake now.

"Yes you two?"

Their mother spoke, rubbing her eyes.

"We got our quirks!"

They both said, showing off their new powers. Akira danced around with water surrounding her, as if shes had this power for years. Hinaru showed her purple fire quirk, careful to not set anything on fire. Their parents look at them in awe and proudly smiled at their daughters.

"Okay okay, we'll go in and see what we can see about it, okay kiddos?"

They both exclaimed in excitement. Unfortunately, that day on their birthday, five years later, will be their worst.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

November 26th 2158

"Mother! Father! Can we get some ice cream pleaseee?"

Akira begged her parents, Hinaru walking beside Akira, sliently hopping they would agree as she composed her stern expression. Their father sighed contently as he looked back at the two.

"Okay okay, lets go get some ice cream."

Their father laughed. Their little sister Yuki giggled unknowing to the situation. Yuki was currently only 1 years old. Akira and Hinaru looked at each other and high fived. Excited to get ice cream, they ran towards the ice cream truck. When all of a sudden,

RRRRRRRRR-BOOOOOOOOOM-

A sickining noise landed a few feet behind them, just where their parents were. Akira had passed out completely as the once blue sky turned a dark shade of red and yellow. Smoke filled the area as peoples screaming could be heard, heros rushing into the suddenly bombed park. Hinaru stood as she held her arm, groaning in pain as she rushed towards her little sister Yuki, grabbing her and then rushing towards Akira, shaking her to wake her up.

"AKIRA! MOTHER AND FATHER ARE HURT! YOU HAVE TO HELP THEM!"

Hinaru yelled loudly. Akira stirred as she groaned in the pain, Hinaru gasped at the scar by her stomach. Bleeding to no end, Heros came rushing over, helping civilians, ambulances and police sirens were heard all over as the three young girls huddled together, a young hero came up to them worriedly.

"Hey where are your parents girls?"

Hinaru pointed underneath some rubble. The young hero called out to some other heros, helping remove rubble as Akira almost puked at their parents dead bodies. They were covered in blood, it was a miracle Yuki was barely scratched up. Hinaru covered her little Yukis eyes as she wailed to no avail. Akira covered her mouth as she joined Yuki crying, Hinaru soon joined after. Screaming their parents names. A hero came up to them, a hero named Hawks.

"Hey, it'll be alright. Lets get you three to the hospital.. okay?"

He spoke, not mentioning the kids parents. His wings barely visible as the feathers helped people individually. Akira nodded and took her little sister from Hinaru as Hinaru stood slowly.

"Thats right, come on kiddos. You're doing great, lets get you to the ambulance."

Hawks said, he felt terrible for these kids. He said nothing of their parents, he knew giving them false hope wouldn't help at all.

"I'll protect you, you'll be safe by my side."

Hawks spoke softly. He gently helped the three and walked them over to the ambulance, letting them know of the situation as the medics took the three children who each looked terrified. Hawks then left hesitantly as he left to go help other pros. The cries and wails were all he could hear for the rest of the day. The twins could only worry for their parents as they both took turns holding Yuki, each of them worried as all get out. The nurses and medics assured them that everything would be okay, but they knew that was a false promise. They really only trusted that hero who had saved them, Hawks. They both admired him now, for saving them and giving them actual hope that they knew that could happen.

"Ill protect you, you'll be safe by my side."

Was the words that ringed in the girls head for that week. Thankfully, a few days pass and their Aunt took them in. Later they meet hawks who ends up being like another father figure to them as they grew close with the hero. Their aunt, also known as the hero 'Nixie - The water hero!' Also was close to hawks and they acted as siblings. The twins trained until they couldn't every day, always getting better at training their quirks, mental and physical abilities. One time they even beat Hawks and Nixie combined! The two knew they would become great heros one day.

This is the story of how the twin heros were born

Mizu - The waters saviour and Kaji - The god of fire

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

57.2K 1.5K 34
Hotaru Todoroki shared a lot of things with her twin brother Shoto, but their Mother's beloved Ice Quirk wasn't want of them. Regardless of appearanc...
43.4K 867 10
Tododeku one shots. I put random and weird Tododeku ideas into here. All the one shots are either fluff or angst.
187K 2.4K 93
Hello everyone! I write MHA fanfiction and stories. Also I will be doing more Oneshots/Parts/Scenarios when I have the time, slow updates. Requests a...
475K 15.3K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...