Miracle laid in Serendipity |...

By Yamane_Haize

Y/n L/n is not a very focused and attentive person when it comes to important things, her attention to detail... More

Lunar Thorn
Floral Sequence

Roam the Meadows

119 4 6
By Yamane_Haize

Second - Point of View.
Y/n's Perspective.

A yawn left your throat, stretching your arms up to rid of the slight numbing that happened when you were asleep. Taking a small look on your bedroom window, a small smile forms on your lips. You set yourself to the side, grabbing your blanket off of you and standing up from your bed and taking two steps that led you to your windowsill. Having a cramped place is something that you're used to since you were born, having moved into Paris two years ago. You feel this sense of being truly at home when the place is small, is it just you?

You set one of your elbows on the windowsill, bringing your palm under your chin as you look at the view of cars, people, and animals down below. Then you saw some people wearing backpacks and crossing the road, right then you finally realized something. You slightly jolt off from the windowsill, with a look of shock and worry. It's Monday..! You don't get to do extra things when you're supposed to be going to school right about now! Y/n- you idiot..! You lightly hit yourself in the head a few times, and then begin to get ready for school.

By the time you are finished showering, brushing your teeth, and getting dressed. Your mother looked you up and down with an unamused expression and a sigh left her lips. "Y/n, are you really going to school like that?" You gave your mother a nervous laugh and kissed her cheek. "Sorry mom, but I'll be late if I take any more time..!" You say, chugging the glass of water from the dining table, which you almost activated your gag reflex from doing so, thankfully your throat mercy you from it for now.

"Slow down, Y/n..! Haist.." You let out another laugh and apologize, before meeting yourself out and closing the door behind you. You drop your shoulders with a small sigh, holding your bookbag from one hand and the other hugging the three textbooks to your chest. "I better hurry, or I'll definitely be late.." You mumble under your breath, you increase your speed as you walk down the sidewalk. Eyes widening when people are already crossing the pedestrian lane from a few steps ahead.

You outright ran, if you can't catch it there's no saying you'll be able to catch your class too! Your hair flew down your vision, making it hard to see, you blew air from your lips trying to somehow get it away from your sight. You then had to make a very risky halt, you stumble a bit but you catch your footing fortunately enough. You look back at the traffic light, only to be a bit disappointed that you were late to actually cross.

You set your attention forward towards the sidewalk across the pedestrian lane. Although, your eyebrows knitted together in confusion as to why an old person is still passing across the busy road. Your mind almost did a factory reset, as you sprinted forward and gently grabbed the old man's arm and led him over and into the safe part of the road.

That was close, you're glad you acted on instinct and possibly saved the old man's life. "Thank you, young lady.. That was brave of you to do that." He smiles, and you ended up sending him one of your own. "It's no problem, I couldn't just watch and not do something about it..." The old man nodded and said thank you once again, with you shaking your head saying it's completely alright.

You wipe the small sweat that formed on your forehead with the back of your hand. Patting your pockets, then waist, you jerk your head up in realization. You dropped your textbooks..! Oh no..! Turning your head back to the other side of the road, you didn't expect a familiar bluenette girl trying to wave at you. Struggling to hold the many items in her hands, a few of them - your textbooks.

"Uhm, you dropped this.. I suppose the least I could do is bring it back to you." The girl said with a chuckle, you giggle back politely taking your textbooks from her hands. "Thank you.." You say, as the old man looks back and forth between the both of you. "How nice of her to do that." The old man says, making the bluenette girl scratch the back of her head. *It's nothing really.. I-I'll be going now..!" She waves to the both of you, turning her back and walking towards the school.

"Thank you again, young lady.. I'll be on my way now as well." The old man says, and you nod. You hold your textbooks tight against your chest, and you heave a breath. Continuing your walk to school, you're definitely late now, but it was worth being late for.

🂱 🂱 🂱 🂱 🂱 🂱 🂱 🂱

You sat down on your seat from the back after apologizing to Ms Bustier. You attempt to place your hand onto the desk before taking a seat, although your hand landed on a soft surface, making you take it away in embarrassment when you found out it was your seatmate's hand. The redhead boy seems to have his cheeks reddened as well, and he hides his face slightly in his sketchbook down the desk.

"S-Sorry.. didn't mean to." You say with a small smile, Nathaniel looks back at you, only replying with a nod. You set your stuff aside, finally taking a seat and trying to listen to the lesson Ms Bustier was talking about. You could easily be lost in the topic sometimes, mostly because - even if you deny it deep inside. You're not difficult to be distracted with anything else, you try to focus all the time but the chances are too small sometimes.

That's why you are obligated to ask your seatmate or classmates about the topic and if they could explain it to you again. You were sure that your classmates or friends in your hometown were probably happy when your parents announced that you were moving out. You're just difficult to handle, and pity showers all over you and that's why they swallow their words before agreeing about explaining it to you once more.

You sort of realized that a bit too late though.. which ended up lowering your self-esteem then, you should really start to be more independent when it comes to your studies... You're certain, you'll only get nowhere if you were to continue down that path of dependending on someone.

A tap has been made on your shoulder, making you flinch and turn to your seatmate. "I- uh.. C-Class is over..." He points out softly, your eyes switches to the front seeing students leave one by one. You scream internally, as you send Nathaniel a smile. The redhead looks away momentarily at that, with a small tinted blush. "T-Thank you for telling me..! Sorry..!" You grabbed your bookbag and your textbooks, before scurrying your way down the small stairs and out of the classroom.

Y/n.. What are you doing... that thought of getting nowhere by yourself will probably be your fate at this point. You shake your head, attempting to think of something else. Slow progress is the answer.. there's still classes that you need to attend, so maybe next class will be your start?

Sigh.. you hope so.

You're finally home after a long day at school.. you could say that there's one or two things that you paid attention to today. One - being getting to class, and Two - being trying to help an old man cross the road safely. Nothing about education though, isn't that great..?

Leaving your bookbag and textbooks down to the floor next to your bed, you walk towards your desk. Sitting on your chair, and laying your head down on the surface. You blankly stare down onto the plain designs of your desk, trying to think of something to be able to focus more on your education.

What method would you use? You don't frankly have a plan also, well- you could think of one right now..! Uh- you just need time to think and then the idea will be there soon enough! You close your eyes, before opening them back, and a small groan leaves your lips after. You can't express your thoughts if you can't write it down.. your extra notebooks helped with those kinds of things well.

Now.. where is your pen, hm...

You sat back up comfortably, scanning your desk for some pen that you probably scattered around somewhere and forgot about tidying it up. Although - you suddenly caught sight of an unfamiliar looking black box. Curious, you lift it up from the corner of your desk, and see the neat type of designs it has on the top of it. Did your mom leave it here? Maybe she did, atleast she is the most likely person that you thought of doing something like this.

Either way, you might as well see what's inside.. you slowly open the small box, attempting to take a peak before it even fully opens. Suddenly - a glowing bright light flashes from the box, making you squint your eyes and move the box away from your face. Placing it down on the desk, you cover your eyes a bit before the light finally shines down.

You took another peak from in between your fingers, your vision came in eye-to-eye with a bug - looking small creature. "W-What..? Are you..?" You immediately stood up from your chair and backed away, you were confused but a bit scared. But you stayed calm, which seems to be working in your favor.

"Hi, Y/n! You have been chosen to be the beholder of the Ladybug miraculous!" You blinked a few times at that, as the small creature continued to talk. "And I'm Tikki, your Kwami..!" She says with a high pitched and cheerful voice. But her expression changes after a few seconds, as if she's giving you time to manage your situation. "But unfortunately we don't have much time, Y/n! Paris is currently in danger with the akumanization! And they need you..!" Your mouth falls agape at that. Paris? Need you? Why? Danger? Akumanization? Huh..?

This isn't making much sense, but then you heard the loud screams of the people outside and followed by an evil sounding laughter. Your heart beats in panic, as you look towards your bedroom window. "I-I can't possibly - no.. how can I..!" You look around, and Tikki immediately knows that kind of look on your face. You're definitely scared, she floats over to the ladybug earrings and stops you before you even attempt to leave your room.

"Y/n.. calm down. I know we're asking a lot from you, but there's nobody else that can stop this besides you! You need to capture the akuma of the victim..!" Tikki said with a hint of desperation from her voice, she flew down to your hand, gently placing the earrings on your palm. "W-What do you mean..? H-How do I even do that..?" You question, looking at the earrings on your hand with bewilderment.

"Put the earrings on, it'll grant you special powers. Say - Tikki, spots on! To make you transform into a superheroine. And you say, 'Lucky charm!' for your ability." Tikki explains with a smile, you furrowed your eyebrows in further confusion. "Uhm.. are you sure it'll work?" You asked, and Tikki nodded her head. Trusting the small creature's words, you put on the earrings on each side of your ear.

You couldn't believe this is even happening, being a superhero is the least you expected to be in your life! How could they be sure that you won't fail at it too? Tikki waves her small hands in front of you to get your attention, which she succeeded. Gosh, you need to stop dozing off, didn't she say people need you right now? "Uh- sorry.. spots on- wait! Right, your name first-" You let out a half gasp, when the small creature suddenly descended towards you and into the earring.

You immediately transformed into a new, red and black suit. Black being the spots as a ladybug would have, a complete few on your hands presenting gloves. A signature small ladybug on the black dot to the side of your collarbone, a yoyo wrapped around your waist. Down to your feet, kinda looks like boots painted black. With red lines marking a portion of it with a unique design that sort of reminds you of pin clips. Three of both sides, layering top to bottom as a design. As the red lines draw a straight line beneath the markings from up to all the way down the bottom of your feet.

Your hair grew half length - only down in the middle, looking like a hair tail. Two red long thin fabric ties it down, and a red - half black dots to one side and a half white dots mask covers the upper part of your face. It feels weird wearing something too fit on your body, hugging your curves, every area. You grab a small mirror from your drawer, looking at yourself for a bit.

"This.. is strange." You mumbled, not going to get a few more seconds to yourself though as you heard another scream emerging from outside. "R-Right..! I need to help people!" Opening your bedroom window, you quickly get out of your room and oh dear - you hold for dear life the moment you see the height from below, nervously hugging the walls.

"T-Tikki..! Uh- nope! I can't do this.." You close your eyes, inching yourself back to your room. "Wait.. what is this?" You grab the yoyo from around your waist, looking at it for a second. "A yoyo..? Ah.. I guess this could help me." You slip the open string in your ring finger, holding the yoyo tight. Before letting out a breath, and walking back to your window.

"This should work, right?" You tell yourself, well- it better work or you'll fall to your death! You can't have that, not at a time like this at least! You threw your yoyo up towards a nearby chimney, the look of surprise on your face when it actually clung around it. You hold the string tight, hovering over the windowsill, preparing yourself.

So.. Do you need to just jump down and see what happens? You slightly tug on to the string- a BIG mistake on your part, as it propelled you up the sky. "AAHH!" You screamed, waiting for the moment you hit a hard surface. Only to end up hitting another body as well, the female yells in panic, as you both stumble down the roof and into a balcony. You both close your eyes, having a split second of seeing the concrete ground of the balcony.

But you and the girl only swing back and forth, strings trapping both your bodies. And you were thankful it saved you two from meeting the concrete ground, it might've just caused you both concussion and maybe even pass out if that happened. "I-I.. oh- hello?" You blink a couple of times, meeting two ocean blue eyes staring back at you.

"Uhm.. Hi?" The awkward situation was definitely rising, and you don't even know how to untangle both of you from this yoyo. You notice she seems to have a mask too, gray and light pink colored mask and her bluenette hair is lifted and styled into two buns. She kinda reminded you of someone, but couldn't place your finger on it.

"D-Do you know h-how to get us out of this..?" She stuttered and you felt bad, she's clearly uncomfortable, and you are too, but you really have no idea how to undo this. "I'm sorry, but I don't know.. sorry for getting you into this mess. I'm new to this..." You explain with a hint of a smile to reassure her, she shakes her head and smiles back.

"No, it's alright.. I'm new too, so that's a start." She giggled, you then switched your gaze when you heard something. A person with a black suit comes to your level of vision, sparkling an idea from you. He appears to have a mask as well, and it's not like he's the one people are running from. Could it be that he's a superhero too..? Well- worth a try, you need to get out of this mess quickly.

"Hey, you..! We need help!" You yelled, and his eyes made contact with yours. His lips formed into that of a grin, and you were second guessing yourself if you made the right choice of calling out for him. He could potentially be a villain - this is bad, you can't possibly risk this girl's safety when it's your fault.

You try to wiggle from the strings, creating momentum, you look back at the black masked guy. And he seems to be making his way right now, making his staff as a bridge to go across the other roof. You could feel panic building, and you didn't even notice how the bluenette girl was asking you to stop moving. But when the figure comes closer, you try everything you could think of to undo those strings.

And it was only luck that you got to move your ring finger where the point of the string is. Making a slight force forward, which was enough for the yoyo to loosen as it is entitled to come back to its original position. The bluenette gasped, both of your bodies meeting the ground.

But you quickly stood from the floor and looked up, quickly swung your yoyo towards that black suited person's ankle, luckily it latched around it making him lose balance and fall upside down. "Woah- woah! What's going on, ladies?" You furrowed your eyebrows, having a closer look at him now. Now that you think about it, he does resemble a cat. Especially with that long tail and tipped ears.

"You're not evil, are you?" You asked, making the bluenette girl beside you and the blonde blink twice at your accusation. "I'm kinda hurt, Ms- uh Bug? It's my first time on the job!" He announced with a sly voice and a formed smirk. You look at him with a raised eyebrow, as the bluenette girl blankly stared at him, seemingly unamused.

"Well, you don't seem like a threat now.." You say with a finger under your chin, squinting your eyes at him. "See? Now would you do the honor and let this innocent kitty go, purlease~?" You sigh and close your eyes momentarily, he seems to be on the good side. Mainly because you hear a lot of chaos coming at sort of a middle range. You already screwed up, why were you chosen for this.. "I'm sorry.."

You could feel movement from your yoyo's string, and your hand slowly moving forward. You jolted, seeing the sly feline getting up close and personal with a grin plastered across his lips. "I mean- I wouldn't mind a small kiss for an apology, Cuddlebug." He says with a flirtatious tone, you stare lightly down, his hand did hold onto the yoyo's string as you thought. His attempts of flirtation makes you feel sort of uncomfortable, and you accidentally pull on your yoyo when you were thinking of creating distance.

Resulting in the feline falling down, you hold out your hand to try to catch him and you and the bluenette flinch when a thud has been made. "I-Is he okay?" A voice coming from behind you asked with worry, you just shake your head. You need to make sure he's alright, you hovered over the railings, and even though you were scared. You proceeded to jump off - "W-What are you, stop!" The bluenette yelled, and squinted her eyes shut, her first time being a superhero isn't going very well. What is wrong with her teammates?!

By the time you jumped down, he still seemed very much in contact with the floor, his face colliding onto the ground. There isn't blood, is he unconscious..? You ended up hurting your potential teammate, you're only guessing whoever gave you this opportunity made.. a mistake.

You crouched down, placing the palm of your hand onto the back of his shoulder. And the moment you even open your mouth, his hand grabs your wrist and brings you down with him, tackling you to the ground. You tried to fight back- but he unfortunately got the upperhand and pinned both of your wrists down on either side of your head.

"Let go of me!" You demanded, squirming beneath him. "Don't worry, you should calm down~ Who am I to harm precious little Cuddlebug~?" Your eye twitched at that, especially wanting to get rid of that smirk off his lips. "Stop calling me that! People are in danger, this is not the time..!" You pointed out, as you turn your head to the side, seeing people running from a distance away.

The blonde cat furrowed his eyebrows in concern, you do have a point. He slowly let go of your wrists and helped you up, noticing the obvious worry in your eyes at the citizens from a distance. He brings your hand against his lips, finally enough for you to turn back to him with slightly widened eyes when you realize he kisses the back of it.

He gave you a genuine smile before apologizing. "I'm sorry, Cuddlebug, You're right, we have an entire city to save." Your expression eases up, a soft smile forming on your lips. "Apology accepted, Mr Cat. We should probably head dow-" A half scream catches both you and the blonde's attention. The bluenette girl jumped over the balcony, screaming at the height. You move towards the direction she'll be falling down from, just in case. But she seems to have made it, stumbling a bit but she got her footing back.

"T-That was scary.." She laughs, fiddling with her fingers. "Yeah, I agree.. but this suit seems to grant us the durability to withstand it." Both nodded at your small explanation, you turn to look back at the chaos and turn back at them. "Time limit is over, we need to know what's causing all of this..!" You say, running towards it and keeping your yoyo in hand, just in case you had enough build-up confidence to actually use it again along the way.

"Wait for us, Cuddlebug!" The blonde cat yelled following after you.

"W-Wait! Guys-! I-I'm not sure about this..! W-What if..." The bluenette girl sighed, and started following you down the path as well.

☂︎ ☔︎ ☂︎ ☔︎ ☂︎ ☔︎ ☂︎

Once you and your teammates were at the place causing chaos around the city. You almost turned around and just about to say screw this whole superhero thing when you saw the large metallic monster ahead. He almost looks like a toy robot come to life, now how are you going to turn that person back to normal..? Tikki says you need to capture an.. akuma? She didn't clarify what it is, how are you even supposed to do this?

You feel a hand over your shoulder, cutting you in your daze. "Hey, Cuddlebug. You alright..?" You turn to look him in the eyes, before lowering your gaze in disappointment. "W-What's wrong..?" Even the bluenette seems to notice the atmosphere. Your teammates are relying on you, but you don't even know what to actually do to fix all of this. You're all in this together, but you feel like you're suddenly holding the role of their leader.. and if you're being completely honest, you don't want to be. You'll just let them down.

"I.. I'm lost... how are we even supposed to defeat that villain? There has to be a way, but I have no idea what it is." You admit in defeat, slightly hanging your head. The blonde's eyes lit in shock. "I thought you'd probably have a plan with the way you were ready to jump into danger, Cuddlebug.." The blonde cat questioned, and you buried both of your hands against your face, not because you wanted to cry it all away. But you felt guilty about initiating this whole thing and also bringing your teammates into danger.

The three of you clearly have no idea what you're going to do. Inexperienced superheroes are probably the easiest way a villain could defeat without much effort. You didn't even know what you were thinking when you ran all the way over here, you know damn well it has nothing to do with logic. It was stupid of you, but when you heard the screaming citizens and the slowly breaking down of buildings and homes. You knew you had to do something about it somehow, not just stand away from it like a coward.

"Yeah, I know.. but I thought the citizens might need our help, and that's the only thing I went here for..." You say, still burying your face in your hands. The black masked cat felt his heart tightened and beating quite fast. He gave your shoulder a gentle squeeze of reassurance, placing his second hand on your other shoulder. "That's very heroic for you to do, Cuddlebug. Acting on your impulse and wanting to save people, even if you were completely unsure if you had the capabilities to do it." You lift your face a bit from your fingers, and catch the picture of the blonde's emerald green eyes.

"I-I think that was brave of you too.. I d-didn't even know if I'd have the courage to show up here if you hadn't led me. Your show of bravery is what got me here, so.. I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out as a team!" The bluenette cheered, before shrinking her shoulders in embarrassment by how loud she sounded. Their words spike some type of confidence within you, your chest feels light with the guilt washing away from it.

"Thank you, guys.. I appreciate that..." You say, the smile slowly coming back to your lips. There's no doubt that fate made these two your teammates, because if you're probably on your own. You would've given up and told Tikki to bring those earrings back and introduce it to a new and more capable owner than you are. You're just glad, is all.. and happy too, to have teammates like them.

Seeing the smile coloring back to your lips, made the blonde cat's stomach swarm with butterflies. And he couldn't help himself, and hugged you tightly. You were caught off guard, a bit hesitant but you accepted the hug nonetheless. Although it was short-lived when a laser beams towards the three of you. The bluenette heroine screeched, barely dodging just in time. As the blonde cat attempted to dodge, with you in his arms, even though it worked it got both of you rolling over to the side.

And it ended up once again with the black suited cat on top of you. His smirk immediately made you want to flick him in the forehead but you resisted the urge. "This position isn't the worst kind in the world, right Cuddl-ow!" You let your yoyo bonk him in the head when it falls down and hit him on top. This causes the flirtatious cat to rub his head multiple times, enough time for you to slip away and get up on your feet.

"Are you okay? Here.." You held out your hand to the bluenette, she looked at your hand for a moment before placing hers with yours, pulling her up from the ground. She dusted herself a bit, turning back at you. "Thank you, I'm okay.." You nod your head at her confirmation, before heading your attention back to the villain. "We need to capture some type of akuma, I think." She looks at you with confusion, and you avert your gaze with a nervous laugh. "Sorry, even I don't know what an akuma is. All I know is, we need to capture it somehow or some way." You explained, your eyes widening and before she could reply, you grabbed her wrist and ran off.

Fortunately the black suited cat was nearby so you also grabbed his arm before he could even open his mouth to talk. Another loud noise of laser hits through the road, thankfully you three weren't there anymore. You led them slightly away from the scene for a little atleast, to come up with a plan. And though you aren't completely certain, you have an idea of what an akuma could be.

"Alright, I thought of something this time." You say, looking back and forth at the both of them. "Spill it, Cuddlebug. This cat already has pointed ears." He winked, you didn't really quite get his joke, but you continue on discussing your plan. "I got a split second observation of the villain, and the giant robot appears to have a shiny looking pendant that's planted in the middle of the robot's knee." The blonde stares at you, he definitely didn't get your point at first. But he's acting like he does.

You turn towards him, you're not about to let him be on the battlefield without knowing what to do, it could cause accidents and that's the least that you want right now. "Mr Cat, let me expla-" You were suddenly cut off mid sentence when the flirtatious feline put a finger against your lips. "You're gonna need to come up with a better nickname than that, Cuddlebug~" You sent him a light glare, he's clearly not taking this seriously. You just want nothing but get it over with quickly, before that villain causes anymore destruction to Paris.

"I should just go for it, well- if you and Cuddlebug want to stay here and think about it. Then I'll buy you both some time!" He said towards the bluenette, shrugging his shoulders before turning around and going to the battlefield with just one plan in mind and that is to fight the villain with all he's got? Is he kidding right now? You grabbed a hold of his leather tail, making him turn back to you. "Not a good idea, Kitty. Just bear with me for a second, could you do that for me..?" The masked feline blanked out for a minute, just staring at you.

A small cough then left his throat, as he turn his face away for a bit. A tinted blush covering his cheeks, he doesn't know why he's feeling like this all of a sudden. He nodded his head as a response, earning some relief within you now that he's willing to listen. "Okay, an akuma. It may not be true or it is, but I think that's where a villain gain its power from." The bluenette girl put a finger under her chin, she seems to get it atleast. And the masked feline is also kind of connecting the dots.

"Think of it as a cherished possession of the villain, if we break it I think that's where we're able to capture the akuma. Or whatever it is, then the last bit is probably how the person will turn back to normal!" You snapped your finger with a bright smile, then you heard soft giggles coming from the masked bluenette. And a warm smile illuminating from the flirtatious cat, your head lowered a bit when he placed his hand above your head.

"Seems like Cuddlebug hit the nail for us, that smile can light up anybody's day. Although, I would prefer if it's only for-" You were obligated to change the subject and into the main topic at hand, you were slightly getting flustered and you had to stop it. "W-We know what to do righ-" Now it's your turn to get cut off, as you heard the masked bluenette's voice. "R-Really he's right.. you were quick to know the situation than either of us." She looks away, she's not one to be straightforward and say those things sometimes. But she figured you deserve it.

"Thank you, err-" You trailed off, you haven't really caught her name. She sort of panic, mumbling a few words to herself before finally saying her chosen name. Or should you say, her chosen heroine name. "Y-You could call me Multimouse.." She lightly stuttered with a chuckle. "Alright, thank you for saying that.. Multimouse. It really means a lot..!" The bluenette blushes in embarrassment, saying it's nothing.

"What about me, Cuddlebug! Don't you-" It was your time to shut him up with a finger against his pouty lips. "I appreciate your words too, Mr Cat. So thank you.." You lightly pat his head, before turning towards the way you three came from. "Now let's go and break that villain's evil possession!" You ran back towards the battlefield, already hearing another shot of laser from the robot. Multimouse was about to follow up behind you, but she hesitated again. W-What if she'll mess it up..? Although before her mind starts to overthink, she hears the masked feline heave out a breath.

"Am I falling, or did I already fall?" Is what he asked, this only made her facepalm herself at the sight of him holding his chest where his heart is, dazedly staring back to where you ran off to. "I-I'll leave that to you, she needs us, you know!" With that, she begins to make her way to where you went to as well. Although she's right, the cat made a reply back. "Mousie, this cat just wanted advice!" He yelled with a light laugh, before following after as well.

☕︎ ☕︎ ☕︎ ☕︎ ☕︎ ☕︎ ☕︎

You move your yoyo in a circular motion repeatedly, trying to think of a better time to lounge onto the metallic robot. There's something really unique about that pendant on his knee, it's small but it shines very bright. Which what causes your suspicion in the first place, if anything that's the first thing you'll try to break when you get close enough that is.

"H-Hey.. thinking about a plan?" You turn to see Multimouse, replying to her question with a nod. "One of us could try to distract it.. but I'm thinking of throwing that to the side since none of us really done this before. Getting hurt is not an option.." For a second, Multimouse looked a bit panicked by what your idea was, but slowly felt relieved right after. "I could try to distract it, Cuddlebug!" Said the masked feline, holding up a grin.

"No can do, Mr Cat. There's another and more safe way to approach the-" You try to reason, but the feline seems more interested in going all in. You never doubt that he's a total cat in general with how he's getting difficult to reason with. "Aww you care about me, Cuddlebug? Don't worry, there's no such thing as a cat without fast reflexes." He says, lifting up his bicep as if to make a point.

"Also- Cataclysm!" Now you are extra confused, even Multimouse scratches the side of her cheek looking baffled. "What is that? A power up?" You asked with curiosity, you don't quite remember Tikki saying anything about a power up, or are you just being you again? "Sort of? But don't come close, Cuddlebug! A small creature said - I can destroy anything I touch with this ability, I don't want the two of you getting near it." He says, backing up a few steps away.

"Good thinking, how about you, Multimouse? Do you have an ability?" This changes the whole thing, using your abilities to your advantage is a huge step to the right direction. "I think so..? I remember a certain word, hm.. Multi- Multitide..? E-Eh.. M-Multi.. oh-! Multitude..!" Her ability activated, seeing her jumping rope lighten up in a bright light pink. She touches it, holding it with her two hands, before suddenly she starts shrinking.

You and the masked feline watched in surprise, seeing multiple tiny versions of Multimouse gathered looking at each other. And the original Multimouse was shaken up, looking up to the both of you. The masked feline stood back, while you were crouching down placing your knee to the ground. You lower both of your hands for the tiny Multimouses to walk over to.

"How adorable, your ability matches that of a real mouse." You say with a close-eyed smile, you then turn a bit behind you to see the masked feline. Although to your major shock, he wasn't there anymore, and instead he's already in front of the villain attempting to challenge it with a cocky smirk. "T-That idiot feline..!" You dart your eyes around, desperate to think of a plan to turn this around.

Your luck is unbelievably low with how you only thought of a few things but nothing led up to a secured and high chance of succeeding. "This luck is against me.. wait." You gasped, gently putting the Multimouses in one hand, and your free hand grabbed your yoyo from your waist. "Lucky charm..?" Your yoyo immediately lights up, the brightness making you accidentally drop it to the ground.

An object was created from the yoyo, the item being plastered with red and black dots all over. "Huh..? A screwdriver? What is this for..?" You look back at the villain, still seeing the feline dodge and fight back against it. If you do say so yourself, he's doing a great job surviving so far. You squint your eyes, your vision lining up with hints on plain sight.

Then suddenly.. an idea finally popped up. And you didn't waste anymore time and ran towards where the masked feline is currently fighting. "Hey, Mr Cat! Have you used your ability yet..!?" You yelled, hoping it was enough for him to hear you as you came closer and closer with your pace. His ear twitched, giving you a glance from a distance. "Yeah I did! I tried to hit the center of the object, but I ended up using my ability below the item!" He clarified, hearing a second beep from his ring.

You take a look at what the masked feline is talking about, your eyes suddenly perking up. "Perfect..! Nice job, Mr Cat!" You say, and the black suited feline's lips lift up into a silly grin, maybe he just couldn't contain the giddiness even though what came out of your mouth was only a simple compliment. "Always at your mercy, Cuddlebug!" You catch a small wind of his words, although wanting to focus and not ruin this perfect opportunity - you gave the screwdriver to the tiny Multimouses in your one hand.

"W-What will we use this for..?" The original Multimouse questions with a hint of nervousness. "From further observation of our enemy, there's screws that become visible to us when our other teammate uses his ability." You trail off, before continuing. "That grants us a chance to remove those screws, and possibly remove that odd looking possession in the robot's knee!" You say, with a hint of hope.

"Since you're tiny, and you are multiplied. I'm going to need you to get into there and unscrew those screws for us. And don't worry, I'll do my best to get you in there safely. Sounds good?" You smile softly, wanting to provide your teammate some reassurance before you could send her to the mission. You could see the hesitation on the original Multimouse's face, but she quickly shook her head and nodded with new found confidence.

"Great, let's try our best." You spare a short glance at the masked feline to see how he's holding up, only to see the evident bewilderment in his face. You turn back your attention to the mini Multimouses in your hand, there has to be a way to secure them before you go ahead and decide it's time to meet the villain face to face. Your hand is definitely not secured enough for them, though. You look down at your yoyo, holding it under your armpit and start twisting it to see if it'll magically unlock or something. And - it failed, it did not unlock whatsoever. You sigh, pressing the top of the yoyo and to your initial surprise. It opened, it was all blank white inside it seems. Either way, you think it's safe enough for the Multimouses to go through for the time being.

The black suited feline keeps looking down to his ring, his only guess is his power is running out, and who knows if it'll change him back forcefully after the five bars on his ring runs out. He doesn't want to stay around to find out though, how risky that would be. And the minute he even decided to go back to a safe place, just in case his theory was right. You suddenly came into the picture, running at full speed towards the large metallic robot.

The slits in the masked feline's pupils turned even smaller. What are you thinking..?! He definitely doesn't want to stand here and make sense of your action, he needs to get to you now! "C-Cuddlebug! I don't think that's-" He was about to go ahead and lift himself up with his staff to have a better chance of catching up to you. But he suddenly stood still, inkling emerald eyes watching your every move.

He glances at how precise your movement is, repeatedly motioning your yoyo in a circle with undefeatable determination. And as your eyes caught the perfect time to tackle said opportunity, you did so with no mercy. You swung your yoyo around the robot's leg, gulping down your remaining bits of fear as you managed to stick yourself to the sides of the metal. Holding onto your yoyo's strings tightly, as your hand catches a grip of the small opened area that the feline earlier destroyed.

You undo your yoyo, making it come back to your hand, holding it tight. You tap once again on the base of your yoyo, making it open up and reveal the Multimouses that's looking up at you. You gave them a warm smile, before letting them walk out of your yoyo on their own once they feel ready. And one by one, they left the dimension of your yoyo and into the metal storage of the robot. You hand them the screwdriver, and it almost fell out of your hand when the robot stomped his foot in terms of wanting you out of that specific area.

The Multimouses held the black spotted red screwdriver and in sync nodded their heads. You gave them a small wave, before unfortunately losing your level of traction against the metal, earning a yelp from your throat as you fell down. You forgot your yoyo's weren't supporting your position anymore, with due panic - you did try to shoot your yoyo back to anywhere it could be wrapped around to. But the timing seems too late, and you then land into an unfamiliar type of softness. Only to realize that the knowing masked feline has you caught up in his arms, and just like earlier. You were welcome to by a sly smirk on his lips.

"Didn't know falling could be this, purrfect~!" There's really a lot of questionable things with your feline teammate, you only guess you are going to be dealing with that for as long as you survive as a superheroine. You brush his kitty puns aside, replying back with a thank you, he did save you after all. "Thanks, Mr Cat. I won't doubt those reflexes anymore." You lightly laugh, ready to be put down and stand on your own again.

A beep has been made from your earring, you place a finger on top of it. Well, that doesn't sound very positive, a bit concerning. You hear another beep, and it seems like the feline heard it too. "Two bars, I think that's a sign I don't have much time left, Cuddlebug." He says, peeking a bit at his ring to confirm the charges. "I think so too, that's not a good sign." Seeing your worried look, he couldn't fight a chuckle. "Adorable.. and you got three dots left, Cuddlebug." He says, looking at your beeping earring. You still wonder why this masked feline isn't setting you to the ground yet, this is not a time for chit-chatting that's for sure.

"O-Oh.. then hopefully Multimouse-" A laser beam strikes in an angled spot, as you and the masked feline caught sight of the robot's shiny pendant drops from quite a height. The villain expresses anger, whoever is the victim in there, you could only thank the heavens as it has very sloppy movements. The pendant drops to the ground, making it break in the process. You could only feel your eyes perk up in impending happiness. Was that the akuma Tikki was talking about?

You immediately tapped the feline's collarbone in sign to drop you down. Although he only gave you a lopsided grin, and started running towards it with you still in his arms. "I could take you there, Cuddlebug." He says, earning a soft sigh from your lips. "What a stubborn feline.." You mumble under your breath, the masked feline's ear twitched hearing your voice clearly. Which dragged his mouth to let out another chuckle.

As you two roughly made it to the broken item, a purple mixture of black colored butterfly flew out of it. Is that the akuma..? You lift up your yoyo, looking at it, only one way to find out. You clearly don't know how to catch it or if there's anything you need to say for the akuma to be captured. But there is one thing you know, you could trap it in the dimension of your yoyo. At least for now, since you have no idea.

You tapped your yoyo, as it opened up smoothly. "Is that the akuma you're talking about, Cuddlebug?" You gave him a glance, before shrugging your shoulders. "I'm certain it is, even if it's not. I'm not taking any chances." You shot your attention back to the flying butterfly, steadying your heartbeat. Chances are you could still catch it, you closed your eyes. Hearing a few people's cries, some were asking if any of them were okay, some were asking with a shake in their voices of who those masked people were in a suit. Some.. with desperation in their voices.

You can't let this slide, not in this situation. With that, you let your instincts guide you in this level of accuracy. Targeting your yoyo at the high level of distances the butterfly has gained. It was only a miracle that you succeed in one thing, and you'll not have it any other way. "Caught it..!" A bright smile forms on your slightly trembling lips. A clumsy thud has been made from a few distance away, you turn towards it. Seeing Multimouse back to her original form, she quickly made her way towards both you and the masked feline.

"W-We did it..?" A small smile elevated from the bluenette's face. As she softly grabs your hand, returning back the screwdriver from you. "Seems like we did, I'm glad.." You say with a lightened expression, though the blonde feline looked at his ring again, and also a beeping sound emerges from the masked bluenette's necklace. "You should go, Mr Cat.. You're running out of charges, you also Multimouse." The girl infront of you blink rapidly for a second.

"If you say so, Cuddlebug. I'll see you when I claw by..!" You spare him a small giggle, this masked feline and his puns. Well, it's not all terrible, which is good. He gestures a salute as a farewell, before he stops in the middle and looks back with a hesitant laugh as if he just realized something.

"Uh- Cuddlebug.. didn't you say something about turning everything back? Or is it just the victim..?" The masked feline pointed at the kneeling robot from behind you.

You blinked twice.

Multimouse blinked as well.

The three of you are looking at each other.

But mostly the attention is on your form.

You gave them a nervous laugh..

"Uhm.. about that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...
1M 30.3K 87
They all want you. They won't let you be anyone else's. They'll make you their's. At any cost. Any. When you learn that you're m...
28.4K 1.2K 15
Y/n L/n, is not but an ordinary student, studying for her future. With the company of her childhood friends, Taeko Yamada and Osano Najimi. They purs...