DANGEROUS OBSESSION

By SkNilopher

yn:- * crying* pl-ea-se I'm so-rr-y I wi-ll nev-er come wi-th-out yo-ur per-mi-ss-ion si-r. ??:- * beating h... More

CHAPTER -1
CHAPTER -2
CHAPTER -3
CHAPTER -4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER -7
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER -9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER -11
CHAPTER -12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER -14
CHAPTER -15
CHAPTER -16
CHAPTER -17
CHAPTER -18
CHAPTER -19
CHAPTER -20
note
CHAPTER -22
CHAPTER -23
CHAPTER -24
CHAPTER -25
CHAPTER -26
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER -27
CHAPTER -28
CHAPTER -29
THANK YOU.
CHAPTER -30
CHAPTER -31
STORY COVER
CHAPTER -32
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER -33
CHAPTER -34
CHAPTER -35
CHAPTER -36
CHAPTER -37
CHAPTER -38
CHAPTER -39
CHAPTER -40
CHAPTER -41
CHAPTER -42
BOOK COVER FOR SEASON -2
CHAPTER -43
CHAPTER -44
CHAPTER -45
CHAPTER -46
NOTICE
THANK YOU
NOTICE
NEW STORY.
NEW STORY
SUGGESTIONS
NEW STORY
revealing
IMPORTANT
BOOK COVER
IMPORTANT
SUGGESTION
BOOK COVERS

CHAPTER -21

614 35 6
By SkNilopher

NEXT MORNING:-,

( All are sitting in the living room even yn parents and her so called sister is also here and yn is in her room jk notice that and immediately about to go towards her room but suddenly)

Sara:- jk where are you going.

Jk:-* without looking back* to bring my baby wife * smirk*

( Listening the word baby wife make her boiling in anger and he went away from there for taking yn in the living room)

Sara POV:- huh? What do he thinks of himself huh I will definitely make you mine by hook or by crook baby and about that bitch I will show her hell for marrying my man after that we will leave happyily  this jungkook belongs to me only the one and only Sara * smirk*

AT jK'S ROOM:-

( Yn is looking outside of the window then suddenly door opened making her startled and look towards the person who came it's none other than her husband jungkook and he came towards her and say)

Jk:- what are you doing here .

Yn:-* gulping* no-th-ing ju-st lo-ok-in-g ou-ts-ide o-f th-en wi-do-w a-n-d b-t-w wh-er-e i-s ri-ya .

Jk:- I send her to abroad for her further studies.

( Listening this yn gets shocked and immediately get up and say with teary eyes)

Yn:- wh-y di-d y-o-u se-nd he-r w-h-o wi-ll ta-ke ca-re of he-r .

Jk:-* hugging her from back and put his face near her neck* oh baby don't worry too much I sent yeonjun with her .

( Listening this she gets relief but she realised in which position they are her cheeks became red  and say )

Yn:-* shyly* wh-at ar-e y-o-u do-ing s-i-r.

( His grip loosened around her waist and turn her towards him and say in serious)

Jk:- listen yn you don't need to call me sir you can call me by name or if you want u can call me baby or honey anything you want I don't mind* smirking*

Yn:- * blushing* b-u-t h-o-w ca-n I .

Jk:- please  give me a nickname please * pout*

(Yn internally chuckles looking at his baby face and say )

Yn:- o-k ca-n I ca-ll y-o-u umm * hesitate*

Jk:-* sparkling eyes* yes tell me what you want to call me .

Yn:-* take a deep breath and say* I al-wa-ys wa-nt t-o ca-ll y-o-u k-oo-k ca-n I c-a-ll y-o-u th-at .

( Listening this jk gets shocked with widen eyes and when yn look towards him she see he is shocked she thought he doesn't like her nickname)

Yn:- * looking down* I'm so-rr-y if y-o-u do-nt li-ke t-h-e na-me .

Jk:- * came in his senses* no I love it call me kook only I love you and I will call you sweetheart heart * he said with his bunny smile*

( She is just looking towards him with a smile on her face and they both are in there would without knowing there is someone who is burning in range that is none other than Sara )

Sara:-* whispering to herself* you bitch because of you just because of you I lost my jk but not now I will take my revenge from you.

( Yes Sara is there because they didn't came so she came to check on them she see how they close to each other and now she is burning in range controlling her anger she knock on door making both of them look at her and yn shiver looking at her immediately looks down making Sara smirk but they didn't know that jk notice all this and he make a fist controlling his temper and say)

Jk:-* coldly* what do you want.

Sara:- oppa all are waiting for you downstairs.

Jk:-* cold* hmm you go we will come .

( Sare went away before going she gave death glare to yn making her scared and jk hold her hands and say )

Jk:- Let's go sweetheart.

( Yn's heart flutter listening the word sweetheart and both went downstairs and jk make yn sit beside him and yn's parents and sister glaring at her and mr.lee said)

Mr.lee :-* he handed some papers to them* here is your land mr. Jeon .

( Jimin take them started to check and he smirked and say to jungkook)

Jimin:-* whispering to him* everything is perfect .

Jk:-* coldly nodded* hmm put it in the locker safely and mr. and mrs. Lee I think now our deal is over so let's eat lunch as it will  be our last lunch .

Mr.lee:- yeah ofcourse I also want to talk with you mr.jeon .

Jk:- * stand up while buttoning his suit* ok let's go and do dinner .

( All nodded went towards dining table a for lunch)

Hlo readers hope you all like it and please do comment and vote please 🥺🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 19K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...
11.4K 318 41
Jk:I don't love u,it's More than a love..."OBSESSION" yes this an obsession and u have to got into ur head that my obsession towards u now reached ou...
24.1K 989 41
Yn- I'm so..sorry, I'm so..sorry jun....jungkook pl...please please do..don't ahhh..hhh..hh it's hur...hurting ahh....hhh please st...stop Jungko...
341K 24.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...