Cardinal Hero (Remake)

By Stillwell03

Before anyone asks, this was a collab that I worked on with my buddy Silverlion12K that I got permission to r... More

Bio and Base Info
Harem
Trial by Combat
Filolial Lover
Mocha
Wrath
Frailty
Cardinal Meeting
Mysterious Woman
Magic Springs

Catastrophe Comes Again

162 13 2
By Stillwell03

 Hours came and went since the meeting and the start of the next Wave in Japan. It was currently almost 11 at night with everyone from class A waiting in the auditorium with every member of Seayetto in the room as well. Currently, Izuku was doing some air sparring with himself for the entire class to see a massive amount of medicines. "Midoriya." Aizawa walked over to his student, not exactly certain what was going to happen soon. "You mind telling me what to expect in this? For now, none of us have any idea what's going to happen outside of you."

"To put it simply, you're all part of my party. So when the Wave starts, we'll all be teleported. Outside of this, I have no idea just as much as you what's going to happen. The Waves happen wherever they can and there's no specific area. The last Wave I was in took place in a major city which made taking out the boss monster even more important. If the boss monster still lives, the Wave will continue with the amount of monsters in it not letting up until that happens or the world's destroyed."

"If we survive, will we be like some kind of boss hero or something? WILL I GET A HAREM!?" Mineta shouted for joy with Izuku shaking his head no.

"The Waves are kept from public knowledge. As far as I'm aware, they've been happening nonstop for almost a decade easily and nobody's found out about them with those that partake in them sworn to secrecy. In short, we'll be heroes facing unspeakable destruction for the world, but we won't get any glory or fame for doing it."

"Sounds like being an Underground Hero if we're honest."

"You're not exactly wrong about that." Naofumi walked over with everyone huddling up with almost a minute left. "Alright. Starting in less than a minute, we'll all be transported to the Wave's location. Kizuna. Your group not counting Sadeena and Izuku will be handling keeping a protective perimeter where the Wave is happening. You'll also have Hawks and Ethnobalt joining you. Fitoria and Ryukyu. Your job will be to assist in protecting the students of 1-A. Since they're not strong enough, they'll be in more danger. My group will handle dispatching the monsters and if in a town or city, expel them while limiting the amount of damage. Izuku. You and Sadeena will work with your class and clear out any innocent bystanders. The less casualties we have, the better. When you're done with that, take on as many enemies as possible. As all this is happening, Motoyasu, Ren and Itsuki will go with their groups and take out the boss monster. The sooner that happens, the better for us which is why we have all three of you on that. Any questions?" Nobody answered for Naofumi to breathe a sigh of relief. "Take a moment to calm yourselves since you might not get that when the Wave starts. Also, take an earpiece in case something happens and we need to change our game plan as soon as possible."

Everyone took an ear piece to communicate with Momo looking a little uneasy. Izuku noticed this to walk over towards her. "The first Wave is always the scariest. All you just need to do though is prioritize what you have to and we'll be ok."

"R-right." The timer clocked down to less than ten seconds with everyone steeling themselves for what was to come. When it reached zero, everyone was transported by a large light and brought towards the edge of a city.

"Isn't this the city of Tatooine?" Iida asked, seeing a sign.

"UP THERE!" Everyone turned to where Jirou was shouting to see a massive crack in the sky and monsters falling from them.

"YOU HAVE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS! FOCUS ON THEM!" Naofumi went right into the city with his party following behind. Behind him, Ren, Itsuki and Motoyasu with their comrades followed to prioritize mainly on going after the boss monster where the Wave was centered.

"Let's go." Izuku ran into the city with Sadeena beside him. While doing this, Aizawa led the class behind him with what looked like a giant half snake monster about to attack the students.

"Sadeena!" Izuku shouted for the Orca demihuman to run towards it. She was pushed to the side by Bakugou who wished to act on his own.

"STOP! IT'S TOO HIGH A LEVEL FOR YOU!"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Bakugou created a massive blast at the monster while shouting in arrogance. "DIE!" The explosion made the monster stop moving for the ash blond to think he succeeded. "See! Wasn't as tough as you." The monster hissed while going to attack again for it to have its head cut off and cover Bakugou in some of the blood.

"These monsters are between Level 40 and 50. The only ones that can kill them in your group would be Sadeena and Midoriya." Ryukyu turned to the group with her hand covered in some kind of alloy that looked like metallic fingers before it transformed back into her hairpiece for her front bangs. "Let them handle the monsters that attack while the rest of you focus on your own assignment." Fitoria flew down while summoning what looked like a giant carriage that held weapons on it similar to turrets. "So you are the Filolial queen? I hope we can work well together."

"Likewise." The two attacked the monsters coming with Sadeena taking charge.

"Let's get moving. We're in a city. That means there's more people that can get hurt. We need to lead them out of the area."

"Where exactly?" Aizawa asked for a circle of fire to come out from nowhere.

"Outside the wall of fire." The group did as they were told for Sadeena and Izuku to focus mainly on protection and attempting to find enemies. As they did, a building was about to fall on some civilians for Izuku to use Air Strike Fist and Sadeena to use her Whale Hunt skills to destroy it. Minutes turned to hours with the group hitting the second hour mark of the Wave with it not letting up.

"I think that's the last civilian in the area." Aizawa looked around with Izuku and Sadeena using a similar skill to sense out the people.

"As far as I can tell, I can't pick up any."

"Me neither." The number of monsters they had to fight lowered as well with a bit of communication coming over their ear pieces.

"Sadeena. Izuku. Are the evacuations complete?" Naofumi spoke up for Sadeena to answer.

"We just finished them."

"Good, then I need you to head over and help stop the Wave Boss, Sadeena. It's giving more trouble than we planned with it being no different than a guild boss fight. We need as many people to damage it as possible."

"Naofumi. Do you want me to go over as well?" Izuku asked to be immediately denied.

"Your group right now would be a liability against the Wave Boss and I can't have them alone right now. Focus on defeating the monsters and keeping the city intact."

"Right." The com shut out for Sadeena and Izuku to look at one another. "I can handle the rest here. Do what you need to."

"Warn me if something happens." Izuku nodded for Sadeena to head out. Once gone, Izuku turned to his friends.

"Alright. Let's handle any monsters and try to level up. Mocha. You ready to get your feathers ruffled a bit?"

"Guah!" Mocha spoke with some excitement for them to see some monsters come at them. Thanks to this, Mocha stomped her feet on the ground before creating massive cracks.

"What's the bird doing?" Kaminari asked in fear before a huge earthquake happened to trap the monsters in the ground. "DID THAT BIRD JUST TRAP THOSE MONSTERS IN THE GROUND!?"

"IGNORE IT NOW AND ATTACK!" Everyone joined in and attacked the monsters at once to succeed in taking them out. Once given a moment, Izuku looked at Mocha shocked. "Mocha. Did you just use earth magic?"

"Guah!" Mocha spoke up happily for a few more minutes to pass with a feed coming through his communicator.

"Mission accomplished. Boss monster is dead." Ren spoke up for Izuku to smile. However, when he looked around, the Wave did not stop.

"Ok. This is weird." Izuku spoke for everyone to look at him.

"What the hell are you talking about, Deku?"

"The boss monster's dead. In all technicality, we should be done here. But the Wave isn't done."

"Maybe there's another monster?" Ochako asked for this to confuse Izuku more since this was without a doubt not what he was used to.

At the center of the Wave

"What the hell is happening? We should be done now?" Motoyasu looked around somewhat irritated with both Ren and Itsuki in a similar feeling of irritation.

"Is there some kind of other tangent with this one?"

"Wouldn't be the first. Is there another enemy here or something?" Ren looked around before three figures made themselves known. "Oh shit."

"Been a while, you three. How ya doing?" Motoyasu turned around to see Takt, Mald and and Miyaji with Vassal Weapons in their hands.

"How the hell are you three alive!?"

"It's a long story, but lets just say we're here to wrap things up." Mald looked at Rishia with her in shock seeing the former once alive party member of Itsuki's group in front of them. "Seems you've changed Rishia. Maybe you're strong enough to actually do something now."

Itsuki immediately pulled his bow back before shooting it and having what looked like an ax block his shot. "Guess things went downhill fast."

At the perimeter's edge

"Ok, how are you alive?" L'arc asked as he looked at Kyo smiling at the group. "Kiddo killed you. Not only that, but you've been gone a really long time."

"It shouldn't be hard for even a complete dumbass like you to understand, Scythe shithead. I bet even the ghost bitch gets it right now." Kyo laughed at this before a slash from Glass cut him off. "Now that's just impolite."

"I'm going to say this once and only once. Return the Book Vassal Weapon to Ethnobalt and surrender peacefully. You do this, and you could possibly escape with your life."

"Now why would I do something so stupid as that? You all really are morons."

With Izuku

"Let's try and focus on reuniting with Naofumi's group. Maybe he'll know what's happening." Izuku spoke up before the sound of chains was heard and them going right for Tsu. "GET BACK!"

He pushed her out of the way for the chains to wrap around his right arm with what looked like thorns piercing his skin. "Nice job. Not a lot of people can tell where a hidden attack was coming from." An arrogant voice came from the shadows as Myne made herself known in front of everyone. "I take it you're this Fist Hero from the world we're in? I guess an introduction is in order. My name is Malty S. Melromarc, but you can just call me Myne for short. And as you see, I'm currently the holder of this world's Chain Vassal Weapon." The chains dug into Izuku for him to realize he wasn't dealing with something normal.

'Just who is this bitch?'

And that finishes this chapter. So Myne and the Vangards of the Waves have shown themselves to Izuku and everyone. See what happens next time with them facing off. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
37.9K 775 22
With All Might gone into retirement, and All For One locked away in Tartarus, it's time a young man made some changes. It's time he challenges the s...
741 74 36
This Story is based on my Roleplay with a Kirishima, And I hope this turns out to be Good! 🙏 I do not own Kirishima or any of the MHA Characters and...
223K 8K 68
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...