๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฅ - ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผ˜ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผน...

By VibingCxcilia

"๐ƒ๐„๐’๐๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐”๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐Ž๐๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚/๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ
CHAPTER 1 - DAY ONE
CHAPTER 2 - PROS AND CONS
CHAPTER 3 - OKINAWA
CHAPTER 4 - HIGH SCHOOL
CHAPTER 5 - NEW STUDENT
CHAPTER 6 - SNOW IN SUMMER
CHAPTER 7 - TRAINING
CHAPTER 8 - TRIAL AND ERROR
CHAPTER 9 - CHINEN MIYA
CHAPTER 10 - ADAM
CHAPTER 11 - TRUTH
CHAPTER 12 - ADAM VS. REKI
CHAPTER 13 - LOVE HUG
CHAPTER 14 - THIS WEEKEND
CHAPTER 15 - ADAM VS. LANGA
CHAPTER 16 - BEACH
CHAPTER 17 - HOT SPRINGS
CHAPTER 18 - HOT SPRINGS PART 2
CHAPTER 19 - ANOTHER DAY W/ CHINEN MIYA
CHAPTER 20 - POTENTIAL
CHAPTER 21 - TOURNAMENT
CHAPTER 23 - QUALIFIERS

CHAPTER 22 - TOKYO

151 15 2
By VibingCxcilia

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Taking a big step out of the airport, (F/N) took in a deep breath. As she waited for her ride to come and up her up, she noticed how dead she looked. 

"Damn." Her eyes were puffy from crying and her hair was a mess.

"(F/N)-chan!" Turning around, she was faced with 2 tall males. One with hair like a businessman and the other like a jellyfish. 

With a smile on her face, she left her suitcase and ran towards them. "Princess!" Ignoring the businessman, (F/N) hugged the other man.

"I missed you so much, Rin!" The said male patted the girl's back. "Nice to see you too, (F/N)-chan." 

"WHAT!? After all we've been through, (F/N)-chan!? You decided to hug him first!?" "Well, if you answered my call, I would have hugged you as well, Ran!"

After some back and forth, they all ended up in the car with Ran and Rin in the front seat and (F/N) in the back seat. "Why are you back in Tokyo?" 

(F/N) stared outside the window. "Are you not happy to see me?" "No, it's just that it was very sudden."

The female sighed. "It was a choice I made when I was sad." "Wanna talk about it?" (F/N) explained everything to the brothers. 

"I see." "I don't think you have a favorite. It just seems like it since you took care of the other kid more since he was a beginner."

After hearing what Ran said, (F/N) started to calm down. "I guess I was being very sensitive that I bought a flight to Tokyo, huh?" "Kinda, not like we mind. It felt lonely without you, (F/N)-chan."

The woman laughed. "So, you want to stay at your apartment or at ours?" "Can I stay at yours? I kinda don't want to be lonely." "Of course." 

Opening the door to the apartment, they all walked it. "It's surprisingly clean here." "Hey! Have some faith in us." "Can you blame me? We always had parties here! You probably still do!"

Rindou let out a chuckle. "She's not wrong, aniki. Anyways, follow me, I'll show you to your room." The male leaned against the doorframe as (F/N) settled in. 

"There's no food here so wanna go out to eat after you clean yourself up?"

The female nodded. "Yeah." "What do you want? Ran's gonna pay." (F/N)'s eyes had an evil glint in there. "Something expensive." Rin smirked. 

"KBBQ?" "YES PLEASE!" The man laughed. "Alright, go clean up, old hag." "I'LL LET YOU KNOW, I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU, OLD GEEZER!" 

(Apparently, in the Bonten timeline, Rin is 30 and Ran is 31)

After getting washed up and changed into comfortable yet presentable clothes, the 3 started to head out for dinner. 

During dinner, the 3 started to catch up on what they had missed for the past few months.

"Wait, so some random 1st year told you he liked you but didn't know you were a teacher!? That's hilarious!" (F/N) rolled her eyes. 

"It was so embarrassing! For me and the boy!" Both Ran and Rindou were on the verge of falling off their chairs from laughing.

"It's so not funny." (F/N) kicked both their legs and both had finally ended up on the floor. "HEY!" The female just shrugged and continued to each. 

"Anything interesting here in Tokyo?" The men thought about it. "Not really."

The next day, the 3 decided to go to the mall. Since (F/N) was the youngest out of the 3, both Ran and Rin decided to spend their money on her. 

"You know you guys don't have to spend that much money on me, right?" "Well, it's been awhile since we saw you, so just let us."

Ran wrapped his arm around (F/N). "When we go to Okinawa, it's your turn to spoil us." The female smiled. "Okay, it's only fair." 

As the 3 continued to walk around, Ran spotted a shopping cart. Rindou and (F/N) saw what he was looking at and stopped. "Ran/Aniki, no!" "Ran, yes!"

That's how the trio got kicked out the mall. "It's all your fault!" "Come on, it was fun!" 

"What makes you think putting (F/N)-chan and I in the cart and pushing us down a ramp with you, fun, aniki!?" The female just sighed.

Just then, her phone started to ring. Taking it out of her pocket, it read that Kojiro was calling. "Let me pick this up." Standing to the side, (F/N) answered it. 

"Hello?" "(F/N), are you okay?" She let out a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine now." "You left so suddenly I got worried." "I know, I booked a flight to Tokyo without thinking thoroughly."

Joe laughed. "Well, when will you be back? The tournament is in 2 days." "I'll be back tomorrow or so." "Alright. I'll tell everyone, they're worried as well." 

"Okay, please tell them to not worry too much and that I'll be home soon." "Have fun in Tokyo, (F/N). I'll see you later." "Bye, Kojiro. See you."

Walking back, Rindou and Ran turned to (F/N). "Everything alright?" "Yeah, Kojiro just called to check up on me." "Kojiro, huh?" 

Ran sent her a look. Rin just smirked. "Guys, come on!" (F/N) blushed.

"You obviously like him!" "Do you plan on telling him?" "Yeah, of course. I just don't know when." "It'll just come naturally, don't worry too much about it." 

"If you say so." "Come on, wanna go to the skating place tonight?" (F/N) smirked. "Thought you never ask!"

When back at the apartment, after dinner, (F/N) quickly changed into a pair of matching gray Nike sweatpants and hoodie and air forces (or anything you like) and grabbed her skateboard.

When she made it to the living room, she saw the brothers ready with their skateboards. 

"Oh, ready, (F/N)-chan?" "Of course!" The 3 skated to what looked like an abandoned property near the harbor. Checking both ways, Ran lifted the mental fence and they all went in.

"I forgot to mention, the place hasn't changed much but the people did. Now, instead of just uni kids, we have some high schoolers and people involved with gangs, organizations, and yakuzas."

(F/N) looked at the brothers. "The both of you were in gangs, right?" "Yeah, we're in an organization now." "I see." 

"Also, money's on the line. Whoever bets correctly, they split the money and the winner of the race gets a chunk of money as well."

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

It really changed from back when I was still a uni kid. "I guess I'll be making a shit ton of money before heading home tomorrow." 

Once we made it near the starting line, I noticed the amount of people here. -It is very different compared to 'S'.-

"Who's the best skater here tonight?" I looked at Ran. "You." "Besides me." "You see that man." I glanced at where Rin and Ran were looking. 

"He's been on a win streak so far." "I hate his ego so much." It seems like the man felt our gaze and looked over at us.

"What are you looking at!?" The man walked towards us. Before the brothers could stand in front of me, I walked towards the man. 

"I wanna skate against you." The man looked down at me. "A little girl like you!? Wanna challenge me!? What a joke!" I glared at him.

"Well I'm not joking." The man shrugged and walked away. "I'm not going to waste my time on you." "Are you walking away because you're scared?" 

The man stopped walking and turned to me. "Scared?" I grinned at him and titled my head. "Yeah, you're walking away like a little wimp."

A crowd started to form around us. "I'll show you what a wimp looks like. Fine, I'll go up against you." The crowd started cheering. "500,000 yen." I smirked. 

"Deal." We both shook on it. As I started to prepare myself and skate to the starting line, everyone started to place their bets.

Many placed the bets on the man who I found out is named Ares. -God of war, huh.- 

"Don't take this as a joke, (F/N)-chan." "Who do you think I am, Ran?" "He's someone who's dangerous, please be careful. Your father would be after our asses."

I started to laugh. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." "Seems like everyone is placing their bets on me. They have no faith in you!" I turned to Ares. 

"Well, I guess Ran and Rindou will be getting richer today as well." "You're quite a cocky little brat, aren't you?" "It's onee-sama to you."

I watched as a man walked in front of us. "Once the gear touches the ground, you are to take off. First person to cross the abandoned pier wins." 

Both Ares and I watched in slow motion as the gear dropped. "And I wouldn't say I'm cocky, maybe just confident in my skills."

Once the gear dropped, both of us took off. We were both neck and neck but I was a little bit ahead of him. 

As we kept advancing, the man kept using underhand methods to try and get me to fall off my board. 

With the help of the open shipping containers, I was able to not only cut ahead but avoid his attacks.

"HOW THE FUCK!?" I smirked as everytime the man tried to catch up, I kept going into his way, cutting him off. 

I started doing random tricks since the race was getting boring for me. "THAT GIRL IS CRAZY! SHE'S DOING TRICKS ON THE EDGE OF THE HARBOR!" "DOES SHE HAVE A DEATH WISH!?"

I started to gain a lot of speed after the corner. In my head, I remembered Carla's voice telling me that I'm going at a dangerous speed. 

I closed my eyes and smiled at the memory. When I opened my eyes, everything seemed dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 522 36
โœจโœจa sk8 renga on shot book โœจโœจ โ„๏ธ= fluff ๐Ÿ’ง= angst โญ=head canons
124K 3.8K 50
"๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐€ ๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐’๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐„๐‘๐„๐‘?" "๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ. ๐ˆ...
44.8K 880 16
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 3 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...