CHAPTER 15 - ADAM VS. LANGA

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

"I COMPLETELY LOST TRACK OF TIME!" Getting off my bed, I quickly got rid of my face mask and went to change into my new 'S' outfit. 

I bought a new pair of blue relaxed fit ripped jeans with a black bralette and white button up paired with a black cross body bag and white Converse (or anything you would like).

Taking a final look in the mirror, I headed out the house and skated towards 'S'. 

When I saw the group together, I skated towards them. "Is he pretending like this is the battle of Ganryuujima?" "Ganryuu?" "You know, Sakamoto Ryouma."

I sighed as I stopped behind Reki. "Do you really not pay attention to class?" "It was Miyamoto Musashi. How embarrassing." "I was just joking!" 

Everyone turned to me and had their jaws dropped. "Hm? What's up?"

"MONA LISA!?" Their shout caught the attention of everyone around us. 

"That's... MONA LISA!?" "WOAH! THAT OUTFIT LOOKS GOOD ON HER!" "HELLO!? MOMMY!?!" "Geez." I shook my head.

"Wow mom! You look good!" Reki sent me a thumbs up. "Thanks, I wanted to change up my 'S' outfit." 

Miya, Langa, and Shadow also complimented me. "Are you sure you're our mom?" "Are you calling me ugly, Miya?" The said boy started to panic. "N-no! You get what I mean!"

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Of course I do, love." Cherry and Joe made their way to me. 

"High school Mona Lisa would be shocked." "Yeah, I mean, I skated with my uniform for hell's sake." "Though..." The green haired male grabbed me from Miya and hugged me from behind.

Everyone's eyes widened. "I prefer this any day." I felt a shiver go up my spine. 

Just then, a red carpet was rolled out in front of us, more like Langa and I. The lights turned off and only a spotlight was the only source of light around here.

"It's Adam!" "The legend has arrived!" "Adam." Joe let go of me as we faced the said man. With a wave of his cape, 2 bouquets of red roses appeared in front of Langa and I's faces.

"This is a sign of our acquaintance. These symbolized passionate love." "Thanks." Langa took one of the bouquets as Adam turned to me. 

"And this is for you. You left these on the table after our date." I hesitantly took the flowers. "Thank you..." Adam stared at me before looking behind me.

"Oh? Are you on their side?" Joe forced a smile on his face. 

"Who knows?" "You were the one who parted ways with the 3 of us." "Is that what happened?" "Langa..." "I know." As the sirens blared out, everyone cleared the track.

"Honey, remember what I told you." On the day I was telling everyone about Love Hug, I had told Langa what I had done to avoid it back then. 

"Yeah." I grabbed his shoulders. "Please be safe. Please." "Mom." My eyes clashed with his. "I'll be fine, I promise."

When the lights turned green, everyone started to shout like crazy but it quickly died down. I watched as Adam took out a cigarette again. 

"This bitch..." "He's doing it again!" "But..." The crowd started to comment as well.

"Look at that!" "What's going on?" "What is the rookie doing?" Langa glanced at Adam. The man got the message and placed his cancer stick away. 

"Sorry for my rudeness, Snow. Now..." Adam kicked up his board. "Let's begin!" When the lights turned green, the males were off.