INFINITE - SK8 THE INFINITY...

By VibingCxcilia

"𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍�... More

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂/𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃
CHAPTER 1 - DAY ONE
CHAPTER 2 - PROS AND CONS
CHAPTER 3 - OKINAWA
CHAPTER 4 - HIGH SCHOOL
CHAPTER 5 - NEW STUDENT
CHAPTER 6 - SNOW IN SUMMER
CHAPTER 7 - TRAINING
CHAPTER 8 - TRIAL AND ERROR
CHAPTER 9 - CHINEN MIYA
CHAPTER 10 - ADAM
CHAPTER 11 - TRUTH
CHAPTER 12 - ADAM VS. REKI
CHAPTER 13 - LOVE HUG
CHAPTER 14 - THIS WEEKEND
CHAPTER 15 - ADAM VS. LANGA
CHAPTER 16 - BEACH
CHAPTER 17 - HOT SPRINGS
CHAPTER 18 - HOT SPRINGS PART 2
CHAPTER 19 - ANOTHER DAY W/ CHINEN MIYA
CHAPTER 20 - POTENTIAL
CHAPTER 22 - TOKYO
CHAPTER 23 - QUALIFIERS

CHAPTER 21 - TOURNAMENT

157 18 2
By VibingCxcilia

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Both males turned towards (F/N). "I'll be fine. I'm over him now." "Are you sure?" The female smiled at them. 

"With you guys and the boys, I have nothing to be afraid of!" Joe and Cherry widened their eyes before a smile casted onto their faces.

"I guess so." "So stop treating me like a baby!" The bartender then placed 3 glasses and a wine bottle in front of the 3. "Enjoy!" 

Joe opened the wine bottle and filled the 3 glasses. Picking it up, the 3 clanked it together. "To (F/N) no being a baby anymore!" Cherry repeated it.

"Come on, guys!" (F/N) whined but still drank the wine. The 3 just talked and laughed together, basking in each other's comfort. 

"I hope you're not a lightweight. We still have 'S' tonight." "Who do you think we are, (F/N)?" "More importantly, are you a lightweight?" The female rolled her eyes.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

"I'll let you know, I was kind of a party animal in Tokyo." I told them all the things I did back in Tokyo. Going to parties, car meets, and skating. 

"I even met these 2 brothers at the car meets even though they were more into motorcycles. I got closer to them and they became my best friends. I got them into skateboarding as well."

I smiled as I thought of them. What I didn't notice was the look on Kojiro's face and the look Kaoru sent him. -That chicken little and Annabelle.- Quickly downing my glass, I stood up.

"Well then, shall we start heading to 'S'?" I looked at the 2. They stood up and smirked at me. "Why of course." 

We all split up after leaving the bar since the other two wanted a grand entrance for tonight. I rolled my eyes. "They never change, do they?"

When I arrived, I saw Miya and Langa but no Reki at all. "Where's Reki?" They looked at me. 

"Reki said he had an errand to run tonight." "Isn't that unusual?" I nodded. "Yeah, it is." I thought of how he was acting last night and this morning.

"There must be something off." I muttered. "Well, you boys enjoy yourself. I'm going to give him a call." 

I walked over to where there were less people and clicked onto the redhead's name. Putting the phone to my ear, I listened as it rang and then led to voicemail.

"Hey, honey. Hope you are doing ok. You've been a little off these days so I wanted to check up on you. Please call me back when you're not busy. Love you." 

With that, I hung up the phone. As I started to walk back, I heard something. "THAT WAS DANGEROUS, DUDE!"

Deciding to check it out, I started to skate down casually until I heard Carla's voice and saw a little bit of Langa's hair. 

"Dangerous speed. Dangerous speed." "LANGA! SLOW DOWN!" I knew I was too far to be heard so I had to speed up to catch Langa.

When I passed Cherry, Carla started to yell again. "Dangerous speed. Dangerous speed!" "MONA LISA! SLOW DOWN!" "I NEED TO STOP LANGA!" 

As I kept picking up the pace, I passed Joe. "EH!? MONA, SLOW DOWN!" "DON'T WORRY, JOE!"

Once I saw Langa getting closer to me, I started to call out his name. "LANGA! LANGA! LANGAAA!" I skated next to him. 

It seems like he finally snapped out of the trance he was in. "Oh, mom." Holding onto him carefully, I helped slow the both of us down. "Are you okay, baby?"

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" I just stared at the boy. Before I could open my mouth, we all heard a helicopter from above and looked up. 

Jumping out of the helicopter, the man's parachute unraveled. "Ew." "It's...!" Cherry and Joe caught up so all 4 of us started to skate to where Adam landed.

The crowd was all cheering, excited to see him. "Adam..." "I came here to bring exciting news! To find out who is the best skater here, a tournament will happen!" The crowd started to go crazy.

"The 1st in 8 years..." "I can finally challenge him." "I can go up against Adam again." I stayed quiet and listened to everyone. "Maybe..." 

I felt Langa, Joe, and Cherry's gaze turn to me. "Revenge sounds sweet." I felt myself grinning. "Don't you think so, Cherry, Joe?"

I turned to them with a grin on my face. They stared at me before grinning. "We don't mind versing you as well, Mona Lisa." I started to laugh. 

"What about you, Langa?" "Joe and Cherry did say you were better than Adam..." I looked at the teen. His eyes swirled in excitement.

"I would like to verse you, mom." I ruffled the boy's hair. "I look forward to it then!" Just then, I felt a gaze on me and turned. 

My eyes clashed with Adam's red eyes. I smirked at him. -May the best one win, I'll kick your ass again. Just watch.-

For the next few days, after school, I would spend my evenings skating in the skate bowl in my backyard. 

But today, I cut the training short and decided to go out for a walk. Wearing a white spaghetti strap top, jean shorts and a flannel (or anything you would like), I headed out.

I let my feet bring me anywhere it wanted to go and I ended up at an abandoned bus stop of some sort. 

Kojiro and Kaoru were also there. "(F/N)..." "Seems like we always find each other no matter what." I smiled at them. "Did you join the tournament?"

I picked myself up and sat on the rail where Kaoru was leaning against. "Of course. I want to be Adam's ass, just one more time." 

I closed my eyes. "Either way, I haven't skated a lot ever since I came back to Okinawa. Might enjoy it until I can't."

"You sound like you're gonna die or something." I laughed. "Watch me live until I'm 120 years old!" The males laughed with me. 

"It's just, we're not getting younger anytime soon. I just want to have a little more fun, you know?" "'Not getting younger', huh?" Kaoru muttered.

"Well that could be said about us, but you, (F/N). What a joke." Joe winked at me. I felt my cheeks getting red. 

"W-what a flirt." The green haired male just smiled at me. "Get a room, you two." Kaoru rolled his eyes. Joe winked at me as I looked away. "Geez. You horny gorilla."

For the next few days, I kept watching the tension between Reki and Langa. I rubbed my head as I watched the sky turn gray. 

"Geez, I need to talk with those two." Gathering all my paperwork, I placed it into my bag and headed out to my car.

As I was driving, I noticed a redhead skateboarding. Parking my car to the side, I walked over. "Reki." The boy looked at me. I smiled at him. 

"It's going to rain soon. Come on, I'll drop you home." The redhead just stared at me. "Reki?"

"Just go take care of Langa already." I paused. "Honey, what do you mean?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"You taught him everything, you cared for him, he was your priority. STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU CARE FOR ME!" I tried to reach out to the redhead but he slapped my hand away.

"I hate your favoritism, I hate how you act like you care for me... I hate you. I don't even know why you're my idol." I just stood there in shock. 

"Just leave me and go to Langa." My voice was caught in my throat. -No, I never favor Langa. I took care of you all as fair as possible... Did I really favor him?-

I dropped my head. "Ok." I went back into my car and drove away, I felt tears streaming down my face. 

As I parked the car in the garage, I started to break down. "I should have paid more attention to you, Reki."

Fixing up my appearance, I walked into the house. "I'm home!" No one answered me. -I guess father's not home again. 

I felt myself tearing up again. Walking into my room, I glanced at my calendar. The tournament was in a few days.

"I can't compete in this state." Without much thought, I booked a flight to Tokyo and started to pack a small luggage full of clothes. 

I left a note for my father, texted Kaoru and Kojiro to know where I would be, and called into the school for a few days off. Taking a taxi to the airport, I dialed a familiar phone number.

I let the phone ring for a little but I was sent to voicemail. I tried another phone number. This time, the person picked up. 

"(F/N)? What do I owe the pleasure of getting a phone call from you?" "Rin, can you pick me up at the airport in a few hours? And tell your damn brother to pick up the phone sometimes!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.5K 42
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
16.1K 520 30
❝ 𝗗-𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗦, 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨! ❞ 𖥻 𝙞𝘯 𝙬𝘩𝙞𝘤𝙝 ❜ 🛹ᵎ 》𖤐 ── y/n hates reki because he loves skateboarding . 𖥻 𝙨𝘰𝙢𝘦 𝙞𝘯...
138K 4.1K 14
𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 ; 𝐬𝐤𝟖 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 ╭───────────────── ╰──➤ I DO NOT OWN SK8 THE INFINITY ! #1 skate [] 18/04/202...
124K 3.8K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑?" "𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃. 𝐈...