๐Ÿ’ŸแดแดœสŸแด›ษช า“แด€ษดแด…แดแด แดษดแด‡sสœแดแด›s! (+สœแด‡...

By sadforeternity

MULTI FANDOM ONESHOTS, REQUESTS OPENโ™ก More

requests!
helluva boss oneshots, scenarios, headcannons
Agents and kings oneshots, headcannons, and scenarios!
walker calloway x distressed reader
Lex x GN! reader
fnaf oneshots, headcannons and scenarios!
demon slayer oneshots, headcannons, and scenarios!
inue kocho(oc) x reader
steven universe oneshots, headcannons, and scenarios!

๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐จ ร— ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ

10 0 0
By sadforeternity

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲; 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥.). 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨(?)(𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠.)

𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨

🌊

You heard your dressing room doors open, and you looked towards the entrance.

An angry val standing in front of your now closed doors, his arms crossed, and his wings not covering over him, which showed his outfit.

You shook a little as he stepped towards you.

"Val..? What's wrong..?" You asked, your voice a little shaky. He said nothing, grabbing your wrist harshly and throwing you into the wall, helping as your back hit the flat surface.

"Why is that.. Bitch here? You think you can run away? Huh?!" He yelled, crouching down and grabbing you by the neck and bringing you up to his eye level. Your hands flung up to try and pry his from your neck.

"Because you can't, you got that? I own you. Or did you forget?" He said, dropping you and using his smoke to show you the contract you'd signed. You sighed as you saw your signature with a star next to it.

"Your mine, and your little princess won't be much help to you either." He said, blowing smoke and turning them into chains around your neck and wrists.

You looked down, your brows curling up. "So when I say your going to tell your little bitch to leave, you say?" He said, forcing a smile, though his tone held and aggressive intent.

"Yes, Val..." You said, your voice no lower than a whisper. "Good, and when I say your going to fuck 20 guys before lunch, you say?" He said, grabbing your face and forcing it up, making you look at him.

"Yes Val.." You said, trying to hold eye contact with him. "Good. So when I say your going to work on set ALL NIGHT, YOU SAY?!" he yelled, making you since and squeeze your eyes shut.

"Yes, Val.." You said, your voice now lowering below a shaky whisper.

"Good, now let's get to work, bitch." He said, harshly grabbing your wrist and dragging you out of your dressing room, throwing you on the bed. "Let's get to work people!"

"What makes you can treat them like that?!" Charlie said, her hair falling from her pony tail and her horns appearing.

"Just leave, charlie.." You mumbled, standing up at you got fixed up by the other workers.

"..what? (Y/n) i-" she got cut off by your accidental outburst.

"JUST GO HOME, CHARLIE, YOU ALREADY MESSED THINGS UP ENOUGH!" you yelled, staring at Charlie as you pointed towards the studio doors.

Charlie teared up and she ran out of the building, making you sigh, as you immediately regretted yelling at her.

You walked back over to the set, letting them fix you up just a bit more before the lights turned out, and you waited for the music to start.

"Aaaand.. Action!" Valentino said, sitting in his directors chair. The lights turned on, showing you. The music started and you danced.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘯"

You sang, laying back on the bed, kicking your leg before standing up.

"𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢'𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴.
𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩."

You spun around, your arms behind your head, and puffing your chest out.

"𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯"

You saw val smirk, and you spun over to him, kneeling in front of him.

"𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰'𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩."

You stood up, walking down the stage.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭? 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.."

Your reached a hand up, smoke covering up the stuff above you.

"𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯' 𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯"

You danced around in the stage, grabbing onto the pole and leaning back, sliding your hands down your body.

"𝘈𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯' 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥,"

You danced around val, him grabbing into your waist

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯' 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸. 𝘖𝘏 𝘖𝘏~ 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚
𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯"

The scene changed to you in a zip up body suit with your heels you always wear, a black strapless bra showing(you know what I'm talking abt lol)

"𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯' 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯' 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳,
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳,
𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩"

You leaned against the wall, reaching your arms up and then dragging them a long your body.

"𝘚𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘱..
𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯' 𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯"

You sat on Val's lap, your arms over his shoulder leaning your head back.

"𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸, 𝘖𝘏, 𝘖𝘏~
𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚
𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯"

The scene(I know it's weird it's hazbin logic) changed to you on your dressing rooms small balcony, you laying back with your arm over your eyes.

"𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘯' 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯' 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸
𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢'𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸..."

You layed there for a bit, sniffling and wiping your eyes.

🌊

𝐘𝐎, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐀.

𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨, 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬. (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠) 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧!!

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

-𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...