inue kocho(oc) x reader

Fem! Reader
Friends to feelings
Maybe a part two if anybody wants?
Requested by my good friend DoumasCanonWife tank yiu pookie💖

Js ask them what he looks like, they should tell you

🌊

You were walking down a horribly lit pathway in the middle of a forest to get to a mission you were recently assigned.

The only thing that could he heard was your light foot steps and your sword sheath clacking against the sword it was holding.

You tired stared in front of you, yawning and rubbing your eyes.

"Yoohoo.." You heard a male voice come a bit further from behind you. You jumped awake and immediately turned around, placing your hand on the hilt of your sword.

"Chill! Chill! It's just me, inue!" He said, stepping out of the darkness into... horribly lit lights.

You sighed and dropped your stance. "Seriously, kocho, how many times have I told you not to jump up on me like that?" You said, turning back around and continuing down the path.

"Meh, don't really listen," He said, catching up to walk next to you. You rolled your eyes, " yea, I know." You said,  crossing your arms.

He chuckled, and it went silent. You looked out into the woods and saw a pair of glowing eyes.

You froze, grabbing inue's sleeve, making him stop and look back at you. He rose a brow and looked to where you were looking, making him grab the hilt of his sword.

The creature jumped at you, grabbing your shoulders and digging its claws into your skin, making you yell out in pain.

"(Y/N)!" inue yelled, trying to grab you, but the creature was to fast for him to catch up with.

'Shhinngg!'

The sound of a sword sliding out of its sheath could be heard. Inue threw it at the demon with precise aim, no words or sounds being made.

The demon let you go, and you dropped to the ground, wincing in pain as you landed on your shoulder with the deepest puncture.

You heard fast but light footsteps hurry over to you till they stopped, and inue crouched down to you, holding just below the wounds.

"Agh... that hurts, " you said, painfully sitting up. He immediately let go, helping you stand up.

"Uhm.. what about your sword?" You asked, looking out to where the demon had run away to. He shrugged. "I have a feeling he'll be back." He said and turned back down to the path and began walking.

You immediately followed after him, careful not to move your shoulders to much.

(Timeskip, tehe)

You eventually made it to the village you were supposed to go. You were out of breath because at some point, the two of you started running faster to get there sooner.

You both entered the village and immediately started looking for an inn. Inue found one and began dragging you there, with a tired expression on his face.

"Slow down inue!" You said, an exhausted expression appearing. on your face. He didn't listen and just kept running.

It wasn't until the two of you got inside the building that he let go of your hand. You were a bit sad that he let go, but then got confused with yourself because you've never thought of something like that.

You didn't listen to the conversation the front lady and inue were having, but from the sounds of it, it seemed like she was flirting with him, which made you a little angry.

"Look, lady, we just need a room or two, and we'll be out in a day. Please don't make our say harder than it has already been." You said, slamming your hand on the front desk. You weren't taking any of it. You were tired and grumpy and wanted to sleep. You also wanted to clean up your wounds so they wouldn't get more infected.

She flinched, and a frown grew on her face as she pulled a key out of a drawer and handed it to inue. You sighed and followed inue down the halls.

You walked into the bathroom and set your small bag down, taking your haori and uniform top off to fix up your wounds.

You slipped off the rest of your uniform and got changed into your yukata(?) And then shoved your uniform into the bag.

You walked out and threw the bag next to your bed, immediately passing out as soon as your head hit the pillow.

But, you did hear a soft chuckle before you fully fell asleep.

🌊

That very next morning, you woke up and immediately got changed. After changing your bandages, of course.

Inue woke up not long after and did the same. Minus the bandage changing. The two of you walked down the halls and inue checked out, and a few looks were exchanged between you and the lady at the front desk.

You were still confused with yourself. Why have you been acting so... weird lately? What's gotten your mood so ugly when some random girl talks to inue.

Could you be experiencing...

𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺?

But that isn't possible.. Right?

You don't have feelings for him... 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩??

Your eyes went wide as you stopped walking, realization hit you like a rock in the face. Your face immediately reddened.

𝙊𝙝 𝙣𝙤....

🌊

𝗬𝗼! 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿... 𝗛𝗲𝗵𝗲

𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!!

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲~