Black Roses | TN, JR & LK [On...

By Radhiyah3

In the city of Astoria, people are always treated with mere respect and Astoria is also known for its 90% eli... More

Prologue
PART I - THE DEAD TWIN SISTER
The Corspe In The Bathroom
The Investigation (1)
The Investigation (2)
Call Us The Handsome Hot Ds
Meeting Marcus Meadows
A Pill Or Antidepressant
Everything Is Going To Be Okay
PART II - WHISPERING SECRETS
You're A Sexy Gorgeous Lady
Rosie, Your Father...He's Dead
Going Back To Meadows Mansion
I Almost Lost You, Never Again

Main Characters

124 3 2
By Radhiyah3

Theadore Smith

Jackson Seagull

Christian Brown

Jennie Mills

Lisa Antonio

Roseanne Meadows

Background/Other Characters:

Chase Anderson

Samantha Blythe

Tiana Johnson

Hi, everyone. I hope you all are doing so well these days. I've been to, if you're all wondering. I know I write Taennie, but I just decided focusing on the maknaes all together in just one book. Now, I hope you will like this book because I didn't have an experience writing murder mystery books especially one with romance so I hope you will bear with me.

Everyone is literally American at this point and Astoria is a made up city that I made, and anytime a Kpop character that is new appears in the book, I'll tell you their actual name at the end because I do not want to put many characters here and confuse myself.

Prologue is next and I'll try my best to make this story very interesting and too thrilling and confusing all the same and prayed the chapters will be long enough (except the prologue) with fluttering and dangerous lines, exciting characters, and clues and so on.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 169 16
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
161K 10.9K 53
โ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ โž In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...
372K 13.4K 43
#1 of the BTS and Blackpink series The Elite : 7 of the richest boys in Korea who run the most expensive and famous school in the country, The School...
63K 2.6K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...