Game On Crisis (rewrite)

By KateMWilson22

The sons of Mario, Sonic, Knuckles and Tails were hired by their parents boss to created a new VR version of... More

Introduction
VR
Game on
Game doubles
Dragon
WHAT?!
My Monsters
Hunting Grounds part 1
Hunting grounds part 2
Light em up
Confident
Undefeatable part 1
Undefeatable part 2
Movu part 1
Movu part 2
Drowning
Exs and the band begins part 1
Exs and band begins part 3
Exs and band begins final part
Curbyrinth and a trick
We Will Rock You
Are You Tired?
Game over
Thank you
Bonus

Exs and band begins part 2

7 3 1
By KateMWilson22

WARNING SHORT CHAPTER

"We'll talk about a disaster dinner. Are your parents ok?" Ivy asked. "Yeah they're ok." Zapella replied thinking how weak her father looked after that demon was removed from the him and her mother was shaken yet they bounced back. "My parents are tough...." She said. "Darn right" Emma giggles as Daisy sets down a bowl of popcorn for them. Ivy reaches for a piece when her phone beeps. She grabs it and smiles. "It's Zackery" she smiled and opens the text notification yet her smile drops. She drops her phone and runs into her room crying. "Ivy?!" Daisy and Luigi said before running to her. "What happened?" Amy asked setting down her wine glass. Ash picks up Ivy's phone and grits his teeth. "THAT ASSHOLE!" He yelled. "ASH!" Pauline and Eggman yelled. "I'm not going to apologize! He dumped her because she refused to change her mind about being queen so he could be a trophy husband one day!!!" Ash snapped. "He what?!" Peach said and snatch the phone. "I'm going to show this to daisy and Luigi." Peach said and walks into her room. "Poor ivs...." Zapella said having her heart broken too just weeks ago and goes to comfort her friend. Emma does the same as Luigi walks out with her and calls Zackery's number. Once Zackery answers he sounded slightly scared. "He-hello?"  "Listen and listen good. You are to never come near, talk, or touch my daughter again. Your thinking is one of the reasons of what's wrong with the world. But if I catch you I will make sure you never see the following morning!!!! GOT IT!!!" Luigi yelled and hung the phone up.

The rest of the night they comforted Ivy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 114 23
Being a regular girl with a hidden past, Emily Bridgestone is trying to fit into a new neighborhood with her family of six. That is, while staying ho...
12.6K 331 76
It's been years since the Sonic gang has truly come together to talk and see one another. Since then, there have been two towns. One that is in much...
2.6K 167 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
23.8K 605 40
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? I own none of these characters...