๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐€ โ”Š แตโฟสธ เฑจเงŽ

By Qupiiii

๐ŸŽ€ "๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฆ ๐ˆ? ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž (๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง).." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH... Y/N L... More

CHAPTER ZERO
LOVE INTERESTS
PROFILE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER ZERO
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 0
CHAPTER 16
hii! ๐Ÿ˜ฝ

CHAPTER 0

1K 35 35
By Qupiiii

It's that time again!~ There's a few more people this time, but lets see what the cast of Demon Slayer thinks of Y/N
Maximum- 1000

TANJIRO KAMADO

"Y/N? She's really pretty and I think we have good chemistry. Nezuko is always asking to see her since she went with Ms Kanroji, I hope she'll come and visit.."
116%

ZENITSU AGATSUMA

"My beautiful, amazing, stunning, gorgeous wife? I love her! I really did wish that stupid hashira didn't take her away. But I really do miss her and her pretty laugh."
160%

INOSUKE HASHIRA

"M/N..Oh. Yeah, sure. She makes good food."
64%

NEZUKO KAMADO

"mmm, mmmpfh mmmmmmfphh mmmmmph mmmfh, mmmm mmmmm mmm, mmmm mm."
"(I love Y/N! Brother is always blushing when she's around, but I don't blame him, hehe~)"
102%

MITSURI KANROJI

"Ah! I love love love love love little miss Y/N! When we were training, She was actually surprisingly strong! Super pretty and trustworthy!"
82%

RENGOKU KYOJURO

"The girl that Master employed to work under Kanroji? Ha-ha! She was very pretty, and looked like she had good potential."
10%

IGURO OBANAI

"I don't like her."
0%

TENGEN UZUI

"Y/N, I believe? She has very flamboyant style."
8%

GYOMEI HIMEJIMA

"Sumire described her to me, she seems nice. I felt promise from her."
4%

SHINOBU KOCHO

"Ah, Mitsuri's new tsuguko? I'm still surprised she outran Kanao, Kanao said after she was impressed.
7%

GIYU TOMIOKA

"I wasn't really looking at her, I was too focused on the fact that the Kamado siblings got so far."
1%

SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA

"No opinion."
1%

MUICHIRO TOKITO

He forgot.

AKIRA ISAMU

"Eh."
2%

SUMIRE HIMEJIMA

"I can't say for certain how strong she'll be, but I think she'll be a wonderful asset."
5%

TAISHO ERA SECRETS - FROM NOW ON, TAISHO ERA SECRETS WILL BE AT THE END OF EVERY CHAPTER 💗

-Akira thought you were pretty, she just can't voice her opinion well.

-Giyu took quick glances but was afraid of getting caught so stopped.

-Sumire opened one of her eyes to describe you to Gyomei.

-Gyomei and Sumire are siblings.

-Y/N looked better than she thought she did at the meeting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 2.2K 18
First of all, I'M BACK!!! Life has been crazy but I'm ready to write again. I haven't decided if this is going to be the title of the story. I don't...
242K 5.8K 45
You are the Thunder Pillar and you have embarked on a journey to kill the progenitor of demons, Muzan Kibutsuji, to finish an endless cycle of war be...
63K 2.8K 22
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌใ…คkny various x reader เฃช ๐“ˆ’ โœฟโ โ € ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ”โ” ๐–กผ.๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผ.๐–คฃ๐–ฅง โ”โ” (ใ…Ž) synopsis . . . a sick girl with a wish in one world, & a reincarnated girl in th...
103K 3.3K 32
โบโ—Ÿkamado tanjiro x reader . . . ๏ธŽ๊œœ โ๐™”/๐™ฃ-๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ~๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™ง๐™คโž . . . Y/n is a second year at Demo...