For Honor: Heathmoor at War

By Sleepy940

Three regions in a place called Heathmoor. Ashfeld, Valkenheim, and the Myre. Nice and beautiful places, but... More

A Knight, and a war
The Rise of war and Taz and Rar's unforeseen friendship
Escalations in the Myre and the Mercenary Duo
The Viking and the Knight
The Meeting
A gift from the east
Mercenaries at work
The Deathless Village
Akari joins the squad
Ashfeld's reckoning
We are the Samurai!
The Fear Eater

Legend of SunDown Town and The invasion of the Vikings

5 0 0
By Sleepy940

After a long journey Hannah and her squad made it to the town that they was sent to. Known as "SunDown Town" to the locals. As Hannah and her squad make their way through SunDown Town, they pass by formations of Iron Legion knights marching along the road. The atmosphere in the town is tense, with the presence of both Hannah's mercenaries and the Iron Legion soldiers creating an air of anticipation. Despite the tension, Hannah remains focused, her eyes scanning the surroundings for any signs of trouble. She keeps her squad moving forward, their footsteps echoing against the cobblestone streets as they press on towards their destination.

Hannah approaches a civilian, her armor gleaming under the sunlight as she walks with purpose. She addresses the civilian in a firm yet respectful tone, inquiring about the situation in SunDown Town and any recent developments that may be of interest to her squad. The civilian, initially wary of the heavily armed mercenaries, gradually opens up, sharing information about the local happenings and any potential threats lurking in the area. Hannah listens attentively, taking note of any details that may be relevant to her mission.
Hannah maintains a calm and composed demeanor as she converses with the civilian, her voice carrying a sense of authority and reassurance. She asks about recent sightings of nationalist activity in the area and any reports of suspicious individuals or groups that may pose a threat to the town's safety. The civilian, eager to help, recounts recent events and rumors circulating among the townsfolk, providing valuable insights into the local dynamics and potential sources of unrest. As they exchange information, Hannah listens intently, occasionally interjecting with probing questions to glean further details. Their conversation flows smoothly, with Hannah demonstrating her adeptness at gathering intelligence and building rapport with the townspeople.

As their conversation progresses, the civilian expresses her concerns about the rising tensions between factions in the region and the looming threat of nationalist incursions. Hannah listens attentively, nodding in understanding, and offers words of reassurance, promising to do everything in her power to protect the town and its inhabitants. She encourages the civilian to remain vigilant and report any suspicious activities to the Iron Legion or her mercenary squad. With a firm handshake and a grateful smile, Hannah bids the civilian farewell, promising to return if needed. As she rejoins her squad, she shares the information gleaned from the conversation, strategizing their next steps to maintain order and security in Sundown Town.
Hannah sees a knight, standing around probably bored. Hannah walks up to him, "hey" says Hannah.
The knight turns to face Hannah, his armor gleaming in the sunlight. "Hey there," he responds, his voice firm yet friendly. He adjusts his stance, acknowledging her presence. "What brings a mercenary like you to Sundown Town?" he inquires, curiosity evident in his tone.
Hannah adjusts her grip on her weapon, a subtle nod to the knight's question. "Just passing through," she replies, her voice steady. "Keeping an eye out for trouble, you know how it is." She scans the area, her gaze flickering between the buildings and the horizon, ever vigilant.

As they converse, Hannah learns that the knight's name is Sir Roland, a veteran of many battles in Ashfield. They exchange stories of past skirmishes and share a moment of camaraderie over their shared experiences on the battlefield. Sir Roland reveals that he is on patrol duty, tasked with ensuring the safety of the townsfolk in SunDown Town. Hannah listens intently, nodding in understanding as he recounts the challenges of maintaining order in the region amidst the ongoing conflicts.
The Knight wraps up the conversation and says he has to go patrol around. As they part ways, Hannah offers a firm handshake and a word of gratitude for Sir Roland's service. With a nod of mutual respect, they continue on their separate ways.
As she continues walking down the street she starts thinking about Kruz,  she wonders if he is staying out of trouble or just what he is doing in general. She starts blushing under the helmet, after catching herself thinking about him. She wipes the thoughts from her mind and continues on with her task.

As Hannah and her squad approach up the road. they see a fierce battle unfolding between a lone knight and a bandit. The knight, clad in shining armor adorned with the emblem of the Iron Legion, wields his sword with precision and skill, parrying the bandit's strikes with ease. Despite being outnumbered, the knight holds his ground valiantly, his determination evident in every move he makes.

The bandit, wielding a crude axe and clad in tattered clothing, fights with desperation, seeking to overpower his adversary through sheer brute force. His attacks are wild and unpredictable, but the knight, with years of training and experience, anticipates each move and counters with calculated strikes.

Hannah assesses the situation quickly, knowing that they must intervene to prevent further bloodshed. With a signal to her squad, they rush forward to assist the knight, their weapons drawn and ready for combat. As they join the fray, the tide of battle shifts in their favor, their coordinated efforts overwhelming the bandit and turning the tide of the fight.
Together, they subdue the bandit, disarming him and bringing an end to the conflict. The knight, grateful for their assistance, offers his thanks to Hannah and her squad, acknowledging their bravery and skill in battle. With the situation resolved, they continue on their journey, their encounter serving as a reminder of the dangers that lurk in the shadows of Ashfield, and the importance of unity and cooperation in the face of adversity.
As she walks down the street, the day almost over she sees a knight...but looks different, she looks at the rugged armor and notices it's a nationalist.
As Hannah trails the knight nationalists through the winding streets of SunDown Town, she keeps to the shadows, her footsteps light and purposeful. The bustling sounds of the town fade into the background as she focuses on her target, her eyes trained on his every move.

The knight, clad in his armor, moves with purposeful strides, his presence commanding respect from those around him. Hannah watches from a safe distance, careful not to draw attention to herself as she shadows him through the narrow alleys and crowded thoroughfares.

Despite her best efforts to remain unnoticed, Hannah can feel the weight of her actions bearing down on her. The adrenaline surges through her veins as she follows the knight, her senses heightened with anticipation.

As they navigate the labyrinthine streets of SunDown Town, Hannah's determination grows stronger with each passing moment. She knows that uncovering the knight's intentions could hold the key to unraveling a larger mystery, one that could have far-reaching implications for the town and its inhabitants.
With every step she takes, Hannah remains vigilant, her resolve unwavering as she continues to track the knight nationalists through the heart of SunDown Town, determined to uncover the truth hidden beneath the surface.

As the knight nationalists leads Hannah deeper into the heart of SunDown Town, the streets begin to empty, and the buildings loom taller and more imposing. Hannah's pulse quickens with each step, the anticipation of what she might uncover driving her forward.

Suddenly, the knight stops in front of a nondescript building, its facade worn and weathered. Hannah ducks behind a nearby crate, peering around the corner to watch as the knight knocks on the door.

After a moment, the door creaks open, revealing a shadowy figure standing in the doorway. They exchange a few hushed words before the figure steps aside, allowing the knight to enter the building.

Hannah's curiosity intensifies as she watches the scene unfold before her. Who is the mysterious figure behind the door, and what business do they have with the knight nationalists?

Determined to find out more, Hannah waits until the coast is clear before cautiously approaching the building. She listens at the door, straining to catch any snippets of conversation from within.

After a few moments of tense silence, Hannah hears the muffled sound of voices coming from inside. She presses her ear closer to the door, trying to make out the words being spoken.
As Hannah delves deeper into her investigation, she uncovers a web of intrigue and deception that stretches far beyond the borders of SunDown Town. Through careful observation and long time listening in. she begins to piece together fragments of information that hint at a larger conspiracy at play.
She discovers that the knight nationalists she followed are part of a shadowy organization with ties to powerful factions within the city. Their activities extend beyond mere political machinations, encompassing illicit dealings and clandestine operations aimed at maintaining control over the city's underworld.
As she continues listening in.
Hannah unearths evidence of corruption and malfeasance at the highest levels of SunDown Town's power structure. She confronts powerful figures who will stop at nothing to protect their interests, putting herself in grave danger in the process.
Despite the risks, Hannah remains undeterred, driven by a fierce determination to uncover the truth and bring those responsible to justice. With each revelation, she inches closer to unraveling the mystery that has ensnared SunDown Town in its grip, but the path ahead is fraught with peril and uncertainty.

As Hannah rallies her mercenary squad, she outlines a bold plan to infiltrate and dismantle the shadowy organization that threatens SunDown Town. With determination blazing in her eyes, she leads her team through the labyrinthine streets, their footsteps echoing with purpose as they march towards their target.

As they approach the organization's stronghold, Hannah orchestrates a coordinated assault, utilizing stealth and precision to catch their adversaries off guard. With practiced efficiency, her squad breaches the defenses, swiftly neutralizing guards and securing key positions within the compound.

Amidst the chaos of battle, Hannah emerges as a beacon of leadership, directing her team with cool-headed resolve and unwavering determination. She leads from the front, rallying her comrades with inspiring words and leading by example as they press forward into the heart of the enemy's lair.

In the ensuing sword fight Hannah's squad proves their mettle, facing off against determined resistance with skill and courage. They navigate through a maze of corridors and chambers, systematically dismantling the organization's operations and capturing high-ranking members for interrogation.
As the dust settles and the last echoes of sword play fade away, Hannah stands triumphant amidst the ruins of the organization's stronghold. With the threat neutralized and justice served, she leads her squad back into the streets of SunDown Town, their heads held high and their resolve unshaken.

Hannah's interrogation is relentless yet calculated, as she presses the captured members of the organization for information about their goals and motivations. With steely determination, she grills them on their plans and objectives, refusing to accept evasive answers or half-truths.

As the questioning intensifies, Hannah employs a combination of persuasion and intimidation tactics, leveraging her knowledge of the organization's inner workings to extract valuable intelligence. She meticulously sifts through their responses, searching for inconsistencies and hidden agendas that might reveal the true extent of their ambitions.

Through her skillful interrogation techniques, Hannah begins to piece together a clearer picture of the organization's goals and motivations. She uncovers a web of deceit and manipulation, as well as a sinister agenda that threatens the stability and security of SunDown Town.

Hannah's interrogation reaches a critical juncture as she demands to know the name of the clandestine organization operating within SunDown Town. With a firm yet commanding tone, she presses the captured members for this crucial piece of information, knowing that it could hold the key to unraveling their entire operation.

The members exchange nervous glances, hesitant to divulge such sensitive details. But under Hannah's unwavering scrutiny, they eventually crack, revealing the name of their organization: "The Shadow Brotherhood."
As the name reverberates in the dimly lit room, Hannah's mind races with possibilities. She files away this information, recognizing the significance of uncovering the identity of their adversaries. With the name of the organization now in her possession, she is one step closer to dismantling their operations and bringing them to justice.
She then wraps up the interrogation, finds a neigh-by Iron Legion Knight and tells him what happened. The knight takes the high-ranks Shadows and begins their journey to see the Lord Dan.
As news of Hannah's heroic actions spreads throughout the region of Ashfeld, the people of SunDown Town and beyond hail her as a symbol of justice and courage. Her swift and decisive actions in dismantling The Shadow Brotherhood have earned her the esteemed title of "Hannah the Crime-Slayer."

The moniker resonates throughout the land, becoming synonymous with bravery and determination in the face of adversity. Hannah's reputation as a formidable defender of the people grows with each retelling of her exploits, inspiring hope and confidence in the hearts of all who hear her name.
With her newfound title, Hannah continues to serve as a beacon of light in the darkness, leading by example and standing firm against the forces of tyranny and corruption. As "Hannah the Crime-Slayer," she embodies the virtues of righteousness and integrity, earning the respect and admiration of all who witness her valorous deeds.
"Daubeny will be pleased about this" says one of her mercenary comrades.
Hannah nods in agreement, acknowledging the mercenary's words with a sense of satisfaction. She shares a brief exchange with her comrades, expressing her pride knowing that their efforts will be recognized and appreciated.
As they prepare to move on from SunDown Town, Hannah reflects on the events that transpired and the impact they've had on the local community. She feels a sense of fulfillment knowing that they've made a difference and helped bring justice to those who sought to disrupt the peace.

Meanwhile, up north from Ashfeld, Viking Nationalists led by Ragnar marches towards the Outpost that Taz and Rar are in.
Hordes on hordes of nationalists swarmed the outpost and sent Taz's group, Rar's group, and the samurai group running. The samurai group died trying to flee the outpost. With the control of the outpost the nationalists easily take over the knight-controlled territory in south western Valkenheim.
As the nationalists seize control of the knight-controlled territory. Taz flees to the north border of Ashfeld with his men. Rar , having lost her warriors in the battle, manages to evade capture and flees to the east of Valkenheim. There, she encounters a group of Warborn warriors and joins forces with them, seeking refuge and support after the devastating loss at the outpost.
The sacrifice of the Dawn Samurai warriors in the outpost marks a tragic loss for their faction.
After taking back the land from the Iron Legion the other half of the Viking Nationalists fights against the Dawn Empire:
As the Viking Nationalists prepare for their final assault on Rei's defenses, Takeshi, Aiko, and the rest of her regiment gear up for the impending battle. With tensions high and the threat looming, Rei leads her Samurai warriors in fortifying their defenses and preparing for the onslaught.

As the nationalists launch their attack, a fierce battle ensues. Takeshi, Aiko, and the other Samurai fight with unwavering determination, defending their fortress with skill and valor. Despite the ferocity of the enemy's assault, Rei's leadership and the steadfast resolve of her warriors ultimately lead to victory.
The nationalists took over all of the Dawn's empire's shores. Leaving Rei and her regiment to fall back deep into the Dawn empire territory.
Now that the Viking Nationalists got a lot of ground they prepared more raids against their enemies. The Viking invasion started at the northern front of Ashfeld, taking a lot of land from the Iron Legion, at the same time fighting on the dawn samurai for control of the northern Myre.

Things are not looking good for the Samurai nations and the Knights, wonder what's going to happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 141 9
Been on the site for a while so I figured why not join in on the fun A Warrior Breaks away from his corrupted chains and leaves his home. From japa...
91.8K 1.4K 23
When Astrid discovers Hiccup bonds with a Night Fury, she sells them out to Stoick and the rest of the tribe. Barely escaping with their lives, Hiccu...
26.1K 575 23
The story of a Warden. A Warden who tried to live his life the best he could. Memories of his childhood still linger, but his duties to his people ke...
1.2K 66 21
A story of a Warden's Oath and a Faction's War. "For years all factions have been at war with each other. No end in the massacre. Only the beginning...