Love's Renewal

By Veronica_tales

--- Love is a double edged sword, and the pain it can cause is like no other. Love carries a risk, but the re... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus

Introduction.

771 35 1
By Veronica_tales

Hello dear readers,

Thank you for reading my story. This is my first story and I speak neither English nor Hindi as a first language. Please bear with any grammatical mistakes or unfamiliar phrases, I am doing my best to convey the story in the best way possible. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I know there are many amazing stories out there for you to read. But I promise you, my story will be worth your time. The plot, the characters, the twists and turns - they are all designed to keep you engaged and hooked.

So, keep reading and let me take you on this enchanting and exciting adventure!

I hope you enjoy the story, and thank you again for reading.

Sincerely,
@Veronica_tales

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1.5K 12
The story picks up from the end of Mission Jeet, from the moment Haseena Mallik sacrificed herself. Haseena and Karishma's relationship changes from...
49.8K 7.5K 33
A love that will take one to the grave... A love carved on souls that will go beyond the death...❤️
3K 458 14
Hey my dear readers,here is my new love story. "Some people enter your life in such a way that you can't understand how they came into your life. But...
211K 18.7K 115
A strong unbreakable friendship gradually turns into a budding romantic relationship and ends up into passionate love saga..