Wild Love | Blake Lively X OC

Door QueenZain3

"Follow me, and we will fall into wild love," ____________________________________ When Desmond Crowe gets a... Meer

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: The Meeting
Chapter 4: Spark
Chapter 5: Hangout
Chapter 6: Sightings
Chapter 7: Glitter And Gold
Chapter 8: Sunshine
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Day And Night
Chapter 11: First Day As A Couple
Chapter 13: Waves
Chapter 14: Bitterness
Chapter 15: Toxic
Chapter 16: Dark Clouds
Chapter 17: Volcano
Chapter 18: Heartbeats
Chapter 19: Confessions
Final Chapter (20): Never Again

Chapter 12: Blossom

72 3 23
Door QueenZain3

September 4 2023

Two weeks have passed, and Desmond and Annabelle's relationship has been going smoothly, The couple have been going out on more dates together and are having a lot of fun spending time together, Both of them were in love with each other and their love grew stronger then ever. Desmond and Annabelle's friends were really happy to hear about the couple and hoped that everything would continue to go well for them.

It was a day at work, Annabelle was seen talking to her friends as Amanda and Julianne were talking about Desmond as Woods was listening to them.

Hearing his name made Annabelle smile to herself, and both of her friends noticed it.

Julianne: Wow, look at that. You're daydreaming.

Annabelle: *Smiles* No, about who, though?

Amanda: Obviously, your man.

Annabelle smiled and knew that they knew about who she was thinking about, Amanda and Julianne smiled at her as Moore said something.

Julianne: We all know the truth, Annabelle.

Annabelle: I know that, I'm honestly really happy about this

Amanda: We are even happier for you, Sis.

Annabelle: I'm glad to know you girls supported me, Believe me, I'm so happy with him.

The girls had a smile on their faces. Amanda and Julianne felt happy knowing their best friend was in love with her new boyfriend, Just as they continued talking, They saw Desmond's friends approaching them as the girls smiled at them.

Robert: I thought Desmond was hanging out with you girls.

The girls laughed as everyone smiled at each other, Logan and Amanda shared a quick kiss as everyone awed.

Alex: Where is Desmond at anyway? I thought he was supposed to arrive by now.

Logan; I think it's the traffic, It was heavy traffic when I was making my work to work.

Julianne: Dang, I hate traffic.

Robert: Same here, but he should arrive sometime.

Amanda: Anyways, you should tell us something about your date, Annabelle.

Annabelle: *Laughs* What can I say? We have a lot of fun on every date. We also went to Disneyland last week.

Alex: Now that's adorable and Oh and speaking of the man himself.

They all turned around and saw Desmond walking towards them with a smile on his face with Natalie behind him, As soon as Annabelle saw her boyfriend, She had a huge smile on her face.

Annabelle: Here is Mister Good Looking.

They all stared at her as Desmond and Natalie waved at them as everyone waved at them back.

Desmond: Hey everyone! Look who's here with me.

Natalie: Hey!

Dormer ran towards Alex and hugged him tightly, Ambrose chuckled and hugged her and kissed her cheek as everyone smiled at them.

Annabelle: *Smiles* Hey Handsome.

Desmond: Hey Gorgeous, Missed me?

Annabelle: Of course, i did.

Woods kissed his cheek as Desmond smiled before pulling her close and kissed her forehead, Annabelle blushed and smiled at him as everyone awed.

Robert: Couple goals.

Amanda: All you need to do is invite Eva here, Robert.

Natalie: *Laughs* Then we are all settled.

Robert: *Laughs* I would, but Luke and Grace are keeping her busy at the moment.

They shared a laugh as the group began talking to each other while cracking jokes as everyone was having a great time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desmond and Annabelle were seen making their way to the office while holding hands as the couple were talking to each other.

Annabelle: Some people at work have been staring at us very often.

Desmond: Everyone probably knows we are dating.

Annabelle: *Chuckles* You could be right about that, Do you think they will host a couple of the company?

Desmond: *Laughs* What???

Annabelle: *Laughs with him* Just imagine if that was an actual thing.

Desmond continued laughing as Annabelle giggled and smiled at him, Crowe pulled her and kissed her cheek as Annabelle blushed and continued holding his hand, She noticed two buttons were unbuttoned in his shirt as Annabelle couldn't help but stare before saying something.

Annabelle: Your shirt is kinda unbuttoned.

Desmond: Oh really? Let me fix that?

He looked at his shirt and fixed the button. However, he noticed Annabelle was still smiling at him while staring at him.

Desmond: *Smiles* What?

Annabelle: Nothing, I think you look good when you're shirtless.

She smiled and bit her lip, Desmond was shocked by what she said before he smiled at her as Annabelle laughed a little.

Desmond: Naughty, Annabelle, Very Naughty.

They both shared a laugh together as Crowe wrapped his arm around her before they made it to the office and took their seats, They smiled at each other again before starting their work on the desk.

Three hours have passed, and work has been getting busier, Annabelle left the office to get a cup of coffee for herself while Desmond was focused on some paperwork. However, someone from behind tapped on his shoulder as Crowe turned around and saw who it was.

Emmy had a smile on her face and waved at him, Desmond was surprised to see her again as Crowe gave a kind smile and waved at her back. Emmy looked at the other accountants who were focused on their work as she whispered to Desmond.

Emmy: Hey Desmond, how are you?

Desmond: *Smiles* I'm doing good, What about you?

Emmy: Great to hear, I'm also doing well.

Desmond: The same goes to you, I thought someone else usually sits at that desk?

Emmy: Haha, I heard he resigned. That's why the boss told me to switch my seat over here.

Desmond: I see. I never knew that.

They both smiled at each other as Emmy cleared her throat and spoke to him.

Emmy: By the way, I hope I'm not bothering you. Could I borrow a pen? I really need to write something in the paper.

Desmond: I don't have an extra pen with me, though, Emmy.

Emmy: Oh, okay, that's fine. I'll ask someone else.

Desmond: No, it's okay, How about you take my pen?

Emmy: Are you sure? You also seem busy writing right now, I don't mind. I can ask someone else.

Desmond: It's alright, I can wait. It really seems important for you.

Emmy had a smile on her face and loved how kind and helpful Desmond was, Crowe gave the pen to her as She looked at it before smiling at him again.

Emmy: Thank you, Desmond. I owe you.

Desmond: No need to thank me, Emmy. You don't have to.

They both smiled at each other again as Emmy began writing the paper as Desmond was looking at a file in the computed, About ten minutes passed, and Rossum was done with her work as she tapped on Desmond's shoulder again and handed him the pen.

Emmy: Here you go, I hope I didn't keep you waiting.

Desmond: Thanks, and you didn't keep me waiting, Don't worry.

Emmy: Alright then, by the way, I love that pen a lot.

Desmond: *Chuckles* Really?

Emmy: Yup, the handwriting looks even better with that pen.

They both chuckled and smiled at each other before continuing their work.

Meanwhile, Annabelle was waiting in the line to grab some coffee from the coffee machine, Once the last person took their coffee, Annabelle was going to take her coffee until she noticed someone was about to take it as well as Annabelle looked at the man.

Henry looked at Annabelle and gave a small smile to her as Woods looked at him before saying something to him.

Annabelle: Do you want to take it?

Henry: Oh no, It's fine. I'm waiting.

Annabelle: It's okay, You can take it first.

Henry: It's fine, Annabelle. Go ahead.

Annabelle: *Chuckles* Gentleman.

Henry laughed a little as Annabelle placed her cup in the machine as Henry was looking at her while waiting before he said something.

Henry: I prefer black coffee in all honestly.

Annabelle: Black coffee is good, but I mostly prefer it with milk.

Henry: *Chuckles* That's fine, Everyone has their opinions.

They both smiled at each other as Annabelle took her coffee and moved aside, Henry smiled at her and placed his cup on the machine as Annabelle took a sip of coffee and looked at him.

Annabelle: May I ask what you work as?

Henry; I'm actually a software engineer, haha.

Annabelle: Ooooh, that's really cool, I heard the studies are quite tough.

Henry: It was, but I managed the studies because that was my dream job.

Annabelle smiled and decided to listen to him as Henry continued speaking to her.

Henry: My mom and dad always wanted me to be a doctor, but I let my dreams win.

They both shared a small laugh together as Henry took his cup of coffee and took a sip, feeling relaxed.

Annabelle: I see, but are they still happy with what you chose?

Henry: At first, they tried to stop me, but later on, They supported and gave me motivation to follow my dreams.

Annabelle: *Smiles* Now that reminded me of a quote: Follow your dreams. If you have a goal, and you want to achieve it, then work hard and do everything you can to get there, and one day, it will come true.

Henry smiled at her and took another sip, and agreed with that quote.

Henry: I wholeheartedly agree with that, Very wise as well, Annabelle.

They both shared a laugh together as both of them walked away while drinking their coffee.

Annabelle: It's the truth, though. That quote also helps me whenever I feel down.

Henry: *Smiles* Listening to motivation quotes helps me as well. Anyway, I should get back to work. Thanks for the chit-chat, though.

Annabelle; No problem, Take care.

They both said "Bye" and walked away as Annabelle began making her way back to the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once work was finally over, the time was six p.m as everyone was exhausted from work, Desmond and Annabelle were seen leaving the building together as both of them were talking.

Annabelle: Today was exhausting.

Desmond: I agree with that, There was a lot to do.

Annabelle: Give me a hug.

Desmond: *Chuckles* Bear hug!

Annabelle; No!!!

Desmond gave a bear hug to her as Annabelle was laughing while hugging him as the hug got tighter as the couple continued laughing before they broke the hug.

Annabelle: My back feels better now, Not gonna lie.

Desmond: That's great to hear, love. Anyway, I think we should hang out with the others.

Annabelle: i was thinking about that as well, Maybe we can go to Ettore's bar again?

Desmond: Sure, that will be great. Then maybe we can go to my house and watch another movie.

Annabelle: That would be wonderful!

Desmond: *Chuckles* Great. . . . I love you, Annabelle.

Her heart skipped a beat as Desmond was smiling at her, He slowly reached for her hand as Annabelle began holding his hand tightly.

Annabelle: I love you even more, Desmond.

They both smiled at each other and walked away while holding hands.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

30.2K 1.1K 44
Becca starts her new job and meets the love of her life. Problem is, he's already with someone. Will things work out for Becca or will her entire lov...
73.8K 1.5K 47
Roni needed a job. She spent months searching, but came up empty handed each time. Soon, she meets a guy who is willing to give her money, but in ret...
153K 5K 56
Natalie fell in love with the bad boy in school his name is Kyle but he never noticed her but kyle not just a bad boy his a gang leader and his feare...
37 1 10
Natalie Nobles is stuck. She thought she'd be settled in life with a career she loved by the time she turned 30. Instead, she was back in college, li...