Room-Mate

By MoaningForMin2

Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out wh... More

He's not a girl
Distractions
dirty dreams
Glora & Sid
Bon voyage
Bon voyage 2
Jerk (ing) Off
One kiss please
Be mine
Louder than bombs
Sex Leave
Pink hair
Halloween
Jay's birthday gift
You will kiss a girl?
Bon voyage returns
I kissed a girl
Boyfriends?
BOOBS, COCK, SPANK ME DADDY
Cat fight
Fan fictions
Prison Daddies
Where's Yoongi?
Secret's Out
V Day
goodbyes & hello (PARIS)

Ari

1.5K 60 4
By MoaningForMin2

It was another lazy Saturday when Jay sat writing in her diary, her eyes on Jungkook who was in the kitchen cooking lunch. Tae was in their room working from home.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi sat beside her, "Why are you glaring at your brother like that?"

Huffing, Jay put the diary down and hid it beneath her ass, "Don't you think something is wrong with Kook?"

Yoongi frowned peeling oranges.

"He hardly storms out of his room, or spends time in the gym," Jay eyed Jungkook who was smiling (of course thinking about the silent, morning sex in the bathroom).

Yoongi scoffed hearing that.

"Plus, he's smiling so much. I am convinced that he's dating someone."

Shrugging, Yoongi put the orange in his mouth and then forced it in Jay's mouth.

"So what?" Yoongi questioned seeing Jay making faces since the orange was sour, "Let him date. What is your problem?"

Jay shook her head aghast, "I am his sister. I need to know. Plus, I want him to date," she sighed and looked down, "Taehyung."

Yoongi ignored the last word and put another orange in her mouth.

"Maybe he's dating Tae," Yoongi chuckled, "They hardly fight now-a-days. Have become more civilized."

Jay wasn't convinced. She shook her head.

"No! I saw them fighting in the morning over the shower. Apparently, Tae broke it or something. They were locked in the bathroom for 30 minutes repairing it."

Yoongi found the whole sentence weird and funny. Deep down, he didn't feel Jungkook was dating anyone. Perhaps he had become used to Tae being his roommate. That's all!

The door bell rang and Jungkook yelled, "I will open."

Jay pushed Yoongi's hand away who was feeding her another orange.

It was Ari.

Jay's student. A short, cute, plump, curly haired boy wearing red t-shirt and black jeans.

"Madam," he grinned and entered the house.

"Ari," Jay smiled too brightly, "Come in."

Closing the door, Jungkook went inside the room giving them the much-needed privacy.

"Did you bring it?" Jay raised her eyebrow and Ari nodded his head.

"Oh lord!" Yoongi jumped, startled, "What is happening? Did you ask your student to get you drugs?"

Jay glared at Yoongi and showed him the finger, forgetting her student was with her.

"No!" she scoffed, "I – I asked him to spy on Kookie. I want to know who he is dating. I want the deets."

"Jay," Yoongi whined.

"Shut up Yoongles," Jay snapped back at him,

Ari took out a large envelope and handed to Jay who sighed shaking her head.

"Can I use your washroom?" Ari shifted uncomfortably holding his waist.

Yoongi nodded and showed him their room.

"Jay, this is stupid," Yoongi was beginning to complain when both Tae and Jungkook walked out to eat.

Jay was glaring at her brother with dejection.

"What?" Jungkook frowned, "What did I do now?"

Tae pretended that he wasn't interested but still stood beside Yoongi.

"I have proof," Jay showed him the envelope, "Proof that you are dating someone. Aren't you?"

"What?" Jungkook shrieked, his eyes quickly shifting to Tae who gulped.

"I know it. My student caught you with a girl. He's got pictures here. See!"

Tae bit his lip. What the fuck was happening?

Jay was just assuming that if Kook was dating then it had to be a girl. And Tae too was buying that shit. He felt rage rise inside him.

Was Jungkook cheating on him?

"What? Noooo!" Jungkook yelled his eyes going from Tae to Jay and the stupid envelope.

Jungkook tried to grab the envelope but Jay was quick, "No! I am not giving you this. Tell us who is that girl? Since when is this going on?"

Jungkook was running his fingers through his hair so done with his sister.

He tried a lot to not stare at the angry Tae who stood behind Yoongi with his arms folded across his chest.

"I am not dating any girl," he repeated again, "I promise. Your student is as stupid as you."

Jay was about to yell at him but got a call from Ari, "I am stuck in your bathroom. Please help!"

"What?" Jay rolled her eyes and went inside along with Yoongi, the envelope in her hand.

As soon as they disappeared inside, Jungkook held Tae's hands tight, "Baby. I swear I am not dating anyone. Trust me. You gotta trust me."

Tae was still fuming and he shook his head, "I – I want to Kookie. But – they have proof."

"It's shit, Tae."

Tae bit his lip and tried not to remember last night when they went on a date and Jungkook was staring at a girl wearing crop top.

"But – you always wanted a girl," Tae said, his voice hurt, "And last night too – you were staring at that girl."

"Oh god!" Jungkook fell on his knees still holding Tae's hand, "I – I was looking at her top because I want to buy you something like that which will show your cute tummy."

Tae slapped his hand away and scoffed, "Bullshit! Jungkook, you think I am that stupid?"

"Please baby!" Jungkook pleaded but Tae was not buying his story.

Stomping his foot, Tae said, "Okay. Well, we will see what the photos are about. If I see you in there with a girl then I am going to fucking make you cry Kookie. I swear. I will – punish you."

Jungkook felt so bad. He was head over heels with Tae and Tae didn't trust him. It did hurt Jungkook. He was on his feet.

"Okay," he drilled his angry eyes in Tae's, "But if there's no photos in there of me then I will punish you. You will have to do anything I say."

"What?" Tae asked puzzled.

"Yes, and that too for a week," Jungkook poked his tongue in his inner cheek, "Deal?"

Rolling his eyes, Tae shook hands with him as Ari and Joongi were out.

"So, I am getting extra credits, right?" Ari asked with a wide grin so proud of himself.

"Wait!" Jungkook growled scaring everyone, "You! Jay's puppet, when did you see me with a girl?"

Ari frowned confused.

"Who – who is he?" Ari asked puzzled staring at Kook's face.

Jay's eyes grew wide, "Ari – you idiot – this is my brother. Jungkook. I told you to spy on him."

"What?" Ari shouted shocked, "He's your brother? But I went behind someone else."

Yoongi took out the photos from the envelope and they saw Hobi with the red-haired girl Sid.

"I thought this is your brother," Ari shrugged, his face getting small, "I mean – he's always with you in pictures. I have never seen this hulk."

Jay began hitting his back, "Ari, you dumb dodo. Get lost! Useless. You are so useless! Go! Don't show me your face."

Yoongi yelled at her for being so harsh on the boy who genuinely got confused. It was true. Jay's Instagram was full of her pictures with Hobi and Yoongi.

"I am sorry madam," Ari cried sitting down as Yoongi brought him water, "Everyone in the class also agreed that – that thin guy is your brother. I mean we already know he's your boyfriend," he glanced at Yoongi, "so we figured that other one is your brother."

Yoongi was the first one to yell, "Yahh! I am not her boyfriend."

Jay was so scared of her brother. She knew he would kill her.

She turned to face him as Yoongi escorted Ari out safely, giving him some money for the cab.

"Its okay," Jungkook tried a lot to hide his smile, "Don't repeat this."

Tae was sitting down his face flushed. Fuck!

What had he done?

"I am going to sleep," she whined and marched towards her room, "I will eat later."

Yoongi too followed her since he too was sleepy.

Once the door was closed, Jungkook sat beside Tae who felt so stupid.

"I – I am sorry – I didn't mean to –"

He bit his lip and averted his gaze to Jungkook who was smiling brightly. He was so happy. So happy. And for the first time he wanted to thank his sister for this.

"Kookie, please," Tae moved a little closer to him, "Please! Please!"

Shaking his head, Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand, "I told you to trust me. But – no – you believed in those stupid people. Now suffer."

Tae pouted but still that didn't make any difference Jungkook.

"What – what will you make me do?" Tae asked so afraid.

Jungkook looked up and pretended to think, "Everything I imagined in bed. Every damn thing. And I will ask you to do it any time, anywhere, any number of times. You – you should be ready. Kim Taehyung, be ready to be fucked mercilessly for 7 days. I won't tell which day I would pick. It can be any."

Tae's mouth was half open in surprise.

Smiling, Jungkook kissed his lips and laughed at the miserable Tae.

"I hate you," Tae murmured getting up to storm in their room.

But Jungkook was fast enough to grab Tae's waist and make him sit on his lap, his hands sliding down and kneading the Tae booty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 17K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
557K 14.1K 21
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...
26.9K 939 17
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are college students from different worlds. Taehyung is the captain of the basketball team and Jungkook never really l...
1.5M 76.9K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...