Newcomer ~Murder Drones OC

By FUNKTS

This was really quite a difficult experience for me to be abandoned by a drone that I didn't know and left be... More

Colony Newcomer®
Trying to be their Number One
Navia Rodry Experiment Number 3071
First Met?
First Memory Arrival?
K the Abandoned one
Returning Back?
Heartbeat.
Realising something.
ANNOUNCEMENTS
ANNOUNCEMENTS V²

I Wish I Knew You Wanted Me...

130 4 0
By FUNKTS

Scene opens to an outside view of the school. Balloon letters arranged to form "PROM 3071" in a large room, lights are shut off one by one.

In the hallway, the lights continue flickering as the screen changes to show four "Missing" posters". A female Worker Drone pants, running down the hallway. She stops short to an unknown force that shatters her glasses. A nearby security camera is surrounded by a red glow and forcefully turns toward the wall.

Then Doll Appears farther down the hall, the same red energy crackling through her fingertips. With one swipe, she yanks the Worker Drone's arm from her body. Slowly approaching the Worker, she reveals a cleaver knife that shifts to a quantity of three. She tosses the cleaver knife towards the camera and the screen goes black.

Scene shifts to Doll's room wherein two robotic bugs scutter across the floor. One attacks the other, but is soon squished by Doll as she enters the room.

Opens her book bag and places holographic books onto a nearby bookshelf. She crosses a name off of a list of prom queen candidates - presumably the name of the Worker Drone whom she had previously dismembered at the beginning of the episode.
"Мам, Пап, я вернулась. (I'm back, Mom, Dad.)" Doll said it before the screen fades black.

"What... are you things?" Camera shows a quick shot of N in previous episode

Back to present

Text on Uzi's face 'SLEEP MODE' [GUILT: ACTIVE]

Uzi wakes up on the floor with piles of papers and books surrounding her. Camera pans to a large wall with an assortment of numerous documents, specifically the card that N's apology card.

Uzi groans and transitions into a montage of her "guilt" being shown throughout the day Until it's finally over.

Rebecca and Trevor pass Uzi and she kicks Uzi as she opens her locker, causing her to drop a book "Yeah, meeting Brad in an hour." She said that and of Course Uzi would throws a book towards the Worker Drone, which instead hits Braidon in the head by accident.

"Can you imagine going to prom alone?" Rebecca said it "Ha!, I'd be all like, "I don't deserve happiness."". Then Uzi just sighs there.

She spots the aforementioned board of missing drones and, cackling, grabs them to add to her billboard of murder-related documents, only to find that the documents had been earlier removed by her father, Khan. Khan shuffles through the papers and gently places them on a shelf, sighing

A Sign on the wall NORI'S KOOKY INSANE STUFF. Then Khan closes door and walks away, whistling Then Uzi showed up "Crouched down, turns towards Khan MY crazed ramblings! Stay out of my FREAKING ROOM!"
She shouted.

Khan reaches for her shoulder. Uzi isn't in the mood. "Personal space for a very alarming coping mechanisms isn't covered under a... non-optional family support... structure!" He said it while looking to a parent Guide is really he that dumb?.

" I'm sorry for being vulnerable for FIVE SECONDS, okay? You were never there for me. If you wanna help now, stay distant." Uzi said it while swiping the book guide.

Khan is let down by this statement. " I'm going to talk to N." Uzi said it but she nearly trips over a frozen human skeleton "WwwhaAAt is this?" Uzi ask. "Prom dress! Child small! You're grounded from seeing those bad influencing murder drones." Khan explained

"Eeeaah?" Uzi confused in that moment and Khan tell Uzi a thing "But I talked to your teacher to find you CLASSMATES to go with tonight!"

"Huh?"

Door opens, revealing Lizzy and Doll. 'Sup, freak. Prepare to be popular." Said Lizzy and Khan said with a bowtie "I'm CHAPERONING!". And Of course Uzi would protracted screaming.

Landing Podz ...

Scene switches to V, Navia, and N back at the pod as V presents N with two human skeletons, still sporting formal attire.

"Hmm I do want to be dapper. But NO! That's why you had me find these? We can't interact with the workers anymore, V." Explain N.

Flashback to previous episode where N reaches for Uzi, but she shrinks away from him.

XWe're too dangerous..."

"Uh, exactly. We show up fabulous. The sad purple one lets us in ,'cause she has no friends. We kill everyone and pop her little head off!" Said V with excitement.

"I'm not bringing you for PROM MURDER, V. J went holo, spooky snake crab and WE maybe grew up in a haunted mansion! Aren't you worried we have no idea what we even are?" Said N closing himself to V but she pushes Him away and turn away from him.

" Promise me you and that purple thing will stop prying into that stuff. If you free me now, I promise we'll only kill what we need to survive. Just you and me, N." Said V try to made an agreement. And them glanced toward a key.

"What about me?" Navia Ask and get their both attention "I don't care about you" said V annoyed with him. "Did you say something?" Ask Navia again and made V more annoyed.

"I don't care" said V and turn herself toward N again. "What about it N?" Ask V and N needs to consider her request. It's a hard choice. "Don't agree on her request N. It's hard to believe in her" said Navia standing up and walk toward them.

N just standing right there very confused which one is he going to pick. Sure thing that N was like V. But it just a hard choice.

"N, hear me Uzi feeling guilty after she said that. I know she cared more that V" Navia whisper that to N and made N shock like how did he know.

"How did you know?" N asked really confuse. "I don't know part of my system." Navia said that while put off his glasses off. "I'm leaving for a while, I just dont really like being here always." Navia said that and he put his glasses on the Pod table.

"Keep that for me and don't break or miss it!" Said Navia in a high tone and he leave the Pod. Both V and N looked toward the Glasses. "What did he say to you?" Ask V but N just said "Nothing...." He said nervously.

Then V see the glasses again and remind her a memory. 'its just like I know this glasses' V thought to herself while trying to figure it out. She figured out that there is a scratch on the lens but only a bit. And a very little text bar that only can view after zooming it.

And it write. For K. 'wait, it's just like I heard that Name earlier'

The lights turn on in Doll's residence as Doll, Lizzy, and Uzi enter the room. "Ugh, Doll, do you ever clean?" Said Lizzy while kicks one of the robotic bugs. "Я повесила простынь. Они спят. (I put a sheet up. They're sleeping.)" Said Doll

Uzi Refrains from stepping on one of the bugs and glances up to the ceiling where it appears as though tiny red dots are floating around. "Hey, so, thanks for having me, but now that my dad thinks I'm here, I'm actually gonna- " Uzi starts walking towards the door, but it abruptly shuts

"You're hilarious. She's hilarious. You should get ready! You're gonna look so cute - in a brave way!" Said Lizzy but Uzi just Rolls eyes. Jumps back as Doll appears right behind her.

Doll just Blinks there. And Uzi Notices the trash bin full of the same missing posters. " Ванная по коридору налево. (Bathroom is down the hall to the left.)" Said Doll looked toward the Left. Uzi Grimaces, backing away with a thumbs-up gesture.

Scene switches back to the same key with V and N in the pod. "Uhh, V, if you're hiding something, we can figure it out together. Even if we each only have pieces. Please, what do you know-" Before he could Finish.

V see a chance and she Slices N's head off using her tail "What's best for you. Even if you hate me for it..." Turns around and flies out of the pod.

Meanwhile with Navia.

"Why do I need to remember a few of my memories?" Said Navia while sitting under a tree and listening to a music. 'Why would the memories be back?' Navia thought while closing his eyes.

After a while Navia changed his music from The Mondays to Arthur James songs Cars outside. Navia just need a time to alone. Looking toward the sky while listening is a different story.

He like it but it does make him listening the music not with device but with his feeling.

Navia enjoy the sad vibes as the lyrics pass one by one. 'Dont wanna leave you anymore'

And because Navia really fell in love with the music he listen with accidently his device turn to sleep mode.

It's just a normal day in the mansion. K just did his task and finally it's his free day. Same with his friends N and V they have the same Free day.

"N do you really want to keep your feelings and not telling her soon?" K ask to his friend N and made him blush for a while "I Can't, I just dont want to ruin our friendship" N explained.

"I know N, but if You don't confess to her fastly, soon enough maybe she's dating someone else" said K and made N confidence back. "You're right, I need to tell her" said N and made K smile there.

"Here" Said K giving a bunch of flowers to N "Give this to V while you confess to her" Said K and N take it and hug him while saying Thank You.

They walked over to find V and they found her staring toward the sky at the windows. "N this is your chance, Take your confidence and confess your feeling to her" Said K being serious and make N nervous there but he have no other choice.

N anxiously walked toward V and she notice him coming and they both made an eye contact and them both blush for a while. "I need to tell you a thing V" Said N gaining his confidence "w..what N?" V ask him Nervously.

"I just wanted to say this since I met you" Said N trying to gain all of his confidence "w...w.what is it?" V ask nervously again. "I just wanted to say that......." N stop right there and make both V and K from a far confused.

"I.......I like You V" Finally N could finish his sentence and there was a moment of silent. "I know if you don't like me back it's Okay!" Said N with a high tone but before he could turn away V hugged him from behind.

"I love You too N" said V while hugging him and N turn to her and hug her back. K looked at them he couldn't believe that N finally did that.

There's no drones here except Cyn know that Navia also fell in love with V. But he know N could take care of her better than him.

'Nice Try K, She deserve better than You' K just standing there heartbroken but he doesn't want to show it. 'Be Strong My dear maybe it's not your soulmate' K said that finally dropping a tear but he swipe to clean it off.

Since then their friendship kinda broken. K always trying to avoid meeting with N and V. Both N and V already tried a few things but none of them can take his attention again.

But in the middle of the night V can't sleep and trying to wandering around the Mansion and Spot K still awake staring to the night sky. "K you good?" Ask V there and she finally get his attention. "I'm fine, what are you doing out here in the middle of the night. Doesn't your Boyfriend said you cannot go in the middle of the night?" Ask K and he stand up there he's about to leave her.

"Why are you doing like This?" Ask V toward K and he stop and turn to her "I just don't want to ruin your relationship that's it" K said and he looked over to the calendar and the time it's 7 January and it it 12:30.

Or the code it's 3071 "You need to go now it's already midnight" Said K and he walked closer to her "Go back to your room" K said that softly and he's is turning away walking away from her. "K!" V shouted from behind and K stop there turn again to her.

"Ummm , this is a glasses maybe it's useful for you I know your visor having a little problem like mine. I really wanted to give you this but you keep evading me and N" V said it nervously and give the gift nervously again.

"Thanks and go back to your room it's midnight" Said K and he left her alone standing staring toward the darkness and seeing K who is using the Glasses that she gives.

'Why do I need to be sad seeing him walking away?'

'I love N right?'

'i just don't want to seeing him lost'

'especially don't see him in the morning.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 110 14
Android Murder Drones AU The trip to Copper-9 is easy. A simple travel across a relatively short distance from point A to point B. The pilot cont...
1.8K 28 6
takes place in 3071 on Copper-9, an exoplanet owned by the megacorporation JCJenson. Worker Drones, autonomous robots designed to serve humans, inhab...
14.5K 325 12
Human Male Reader (OC) x Murder Drones You can also replace Y/N by any oc you want. Warning: I'll do graphical descriptions of violence and/or death...
7.7K 225 10
Copper-9, an exoplanet with minerals to mine and a cheap, easy-to-make work force to mine them: Worker Drones. With Worker Drones comes Disassembly D...