Tied with the crazy

By Ria_Writes_

#Crazy series - Book 3 "Mein zindagi bhar tumhara ehsaan mand rahunga" "Kyun?" "Tumse milke zindagi jo paa le... More

Cast
Chapter-1
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5

Chapter-2

49 4 7
By Ria_Writes_

Author's pov

"Hein? Aayein?" These words flew out from Ramsha's mouth when she heard his illogical time management thingy, he raised his eyebrows. Ramsha looked down and gulped, Was she going to get fired on the first day itself? Probably yes, Was she a second away from crying? Definitely yes.

"That should be your first and last mistake Ms akhtar, I do not like lazy people and most importantly I want you here in my cabin with my coffee before I come that is 9 am sharp, You better get it. Do you?" Sharik spoke while coming towards her and leaned on his table with his hand in his pant pockets, Ramsha nodded slightly being scared.

"Y-yes okay sir" She stuttered.

"Coffee"

"Hein?"

"My coffee, you're already almost 3 minutes late and I want my coffee right now" Sharik spoke calmly but his tone sent goosebumps to ramsha, she nodded rapidly and ran to get his coffee but got lost as she came out of his cabin, Now where will she find the canteen or coffee making machine? Sharik looked at her running out of his cabin, he chuckled.

It was going to be fun for him, he loved dominating and scaring people away, that's the reason he needed a new PA just after 2 weeks as his previous PA was fired because she flirted with him and got into his nerves. He believed that ramsha wouldn't do those tactics, the way she got scared and was behaving like a clumsy, he believed that she would do her work honestly. The HR who took her interview already told sharik that she is going to be a hardworking employee.

Ramsha quickly asked a guy about the coffee vending machine and made a cup of coffee, she made a run to his cabin but stopped and knocked on the door, when she got his permission, she entered. He looked up and was observing her every movement, she felt him staring into her soul, she walked calmly and placed the cup on his table.

"I don't drink coffee with milk and sugar, I want black coffee" Sharik spoke without even looking at the coffee, Ramsha made a weird face.

"You can have it today, I will make the black coffee tomorrow easy peasy" Ramsha pasted the dialogue she always says to her mother, when her mother tells her to do any work and then that's what she says, Sharik raised his eyebrows, her audacity.

"Am I your friend or a family member?" Sharik asked calmly, Ramsha rolled her eyes.

"You can't waste this coffee just because you want to have black coffee, what about the milk, coffee and sugar that's in it. Have it today and I'll keep this in my mind that you drink black coffee" Ramsha spoke, Sharik looked at her like he saw a ghost. She is crazy, he wondered and shook his head.

"You can have this coffee, this won't get wasted now my black coffee" He smirked, she rolled her eyes again.

"I don't drink coffee, I drink chai and I don't want to waste this coffee. So respectfully*Sir* you have to drink this coffee" Ramsha spoke, this was normal Ramsha's behaviour, she wasn't scared of everyone. She doesn't like wasting things, okay she was scared earlier because of his dominant behaviour but she understood how he was just testing her patience but she lives in a joint family so no one can actually break her patience.

"All the additional information about this chains of hotel will reach to you, The manager will inform you about everything and your cabin is joint to mine" Sharik spoke, ramsha grinned and left the cabin after mumbling a *thank you*.

"What is this girl?" Sharik wondered and shook his head as he had to tolerate this girl for a while because he can't just fire her the same day, either ahad or Reyan would kill him because they're so done with his *Imma fire all those who are non-serious about their work* attitude.

Ramsha entered in her cabin looking around as what she has expected her cabin to be, the most boring cabin ever in grey and white shade with a table in centre and all those things which require in a cabin to be. She sat on the chair and kept her bag on the table, a guy entered in her room after taking her permission.

"I expect you to be Ms akhtar? Sharik sir's new PA" The guy spoke and kept the files on her table, ramsha nodded.

"Hey that's ramsha and stop with those formalities of calling me Ms akhtar rather call me by my name unlike your nakhrela boss" Ramsha blabbered, the guy chuckled.

"Okay ramsha and I'm daksh, the manager and these are the files you'll have to read. These 5 files contains all those Statics, the profit and loss, the branches, the collaboration etc of the ARS hotel. Sir commanded me to say this to you and your work will be to make schedules, set all the meetings and you must be knowing what you'll have to do, right?" Daksh spoke, Ramsha sigh and nodded. He left and she take a look to see the big giant ass files which contains all the shit about the hotel, she loved that she got the job and would do all her work honestly but on the first day, getting to read these files was surely non-entertaining for her.

"Chal rimi kaam start karde warna tera ganji chudail jesa darawna boss aajeyega tera matha khane" Ramsha mumbled and started reading those files, she had to re-read some things which she found complicated because she wasn't the most genius person who has photogenic memory rather she was an average girl.

(Let's go rimi, start your work otherwise your boss who's as scary as ghost would come to eat your brain)

She had 3 cups of chai and skipped her lunch to read those files because apparantly her boss wanted her to complete this task today, she cursed that hot yet bastard men multiple times in her head. It was almost the time when everyone was leaving the office still she had one more file to read, her head was down on the table. Sharik was also leaving the office but his eyes went on ramsha who was still working on those files, he shook his head. He opened the door of her cabin and cleared his throat.

"Aap ab Tak ghar ke liye nahi nikli Ms akhtar?" Sharik asked and ramsha jolted up, she gulped and shook her head.

(You didn't left for your home yet?)

"Aapne jo kaam diya tha wahi kar rahi hu sir" Ramsha spoke sarcastically while stretching the word *Sir*, Sharik rolled her eyes.

(I am doing the work you gave me sir)

"Do you realise that I'm your boss Ms akhtar, you better watch your tone while you're talking to Sharik khan" Sharik spoke dangerously while walking towards her, he thought she might get scared and smirked internally but what she did actually surprised him, she mimicked him, the same statement he spoke and rolled her eyes, her audacity, he wondered and clenched his jaw.

"You should realise that I am your employee, koi bhed bakri nahi hu jo pehle din ye saandh jesi files dedi padhne ko, mujhe waqt lagta hai kuch bhi kaam karne ko or ye apka hi to order tha sir ki mae ye files aaj hi complete Karu, nahi?" Ramsha spoke, her tone was like she already loath her boss. Sharik sigh, for the first time in his life, someone wasn't scared of him.

(I ain't an animal that you gave me these big giant ass files to read, I need time to do any task and that was your order to complete these files, isn't it?)

"You may leave now Ms akhtar and complete the left over work tomorrow" Sharik spoke, ramsha squealed and quickly packed her bag making a run out of her cabin while Sharik was shocked, he stood there still her audacity to run like a monkey, she didn't took him seriously at all.

No doubt she was dedicated to her work, he saw her working continuously whole day but the way she wasn't scared of him somehow made sharik infuriated. Every fucking employee was scared of him, he was known as the ruthless and arrogant businessmen in the business world and this girl who just came today didn't had an ounce of fear, He wanted to test her now, he would irritate her till the point that she will herself apologize, the first girl and his first employee who was able to irritate him.

"You want to play this Ms ramsha akhtar, let's see who wins now" Sharik spoke and smirked dangerously, he left for his penthouse where he lives alone, he was an orphan. Even though he had his best friend's whole family but he preferred staying alone rather then being with them and seeing them pitying him, even though they've never did that but that's what he thinks, his overthinking will surely make him do something stupid.

He entered in house which was just a shelter for him, just walls in which he never had any memory which he can remember and smile rather just loneliness which he felt all these years, the pain of being alone was the scariest thing ever, he smiled and layed on the sofa. All these years, all he did was to study, then work, then make an empire but in this process, what he forget was to think of himself, live for himself, breath and make any memory which he can cherish.

He didn't knew who his parents were, all he knew or remembered was that he lived in an orphanage all his life and then studied his ass off and then just work, he has earned money but he forget and lost himself in this process, that was hurtful but he stopped feeling hurt. He was like a stone now, not feeling any pain or happiness, all he did was to work. He wanted to find who his parents were but even after working all day and night on this mission, he never found anything, not even a single trace.

Did his parents abondened him? Or they never liked him and decided to leave him at the doorsteps of that orphanage? Their were millions of questions but not a single answer of it, he decided to ignore the shit going into his mind or he'll just feel hurt in the end and no one would be there to be with him.

He remembered his new PA who got this audacity to get into his nerves, she was either fearless or just wanted his attention. He didn't knew what she was but wanted to know, he never cared for anyone or what's going on in someone's personal life but he felt like he needed to know her, all he had in his mind that, what she was?

Was she actually the person she acts like or she just wanted his attention? Maybe he was misunderstanding, maybe she's actually chaotic and crazy but still he had doubts jumping in his mind, he didn't knew what to expect from her, all he knew was she is dedicated towards her work and honest. He only wanted that, a hardworking and honest employee who would do her work, he didn't cared further that.

He decided to get up, go to his room and sleep, he didn't felt like eating and all he wanted was to sleep. Sleeping was better then facing the reality and feeling hurt at the end of the day, he changed and layed on his bed to sleep or maybe drown in the ocean of loneliness.

___________________________________

Hello cuties, feeling sad for sharik with 69 others 😔 but on a serious note, loneliness is not everyone wants and deserves, anyways how's ramsha character? What do ya'll expect? Comment and love please.

Love
~Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 35.2K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
First Ishq By Virthi

General Fiction

3.5K 225 31
Indian Version [Duet Book 1] ~ Ansh Malhotra A prodigy student since a tender age, Ansh had been at the top of his school and continued to be the top...
448K 25.7K 70
Tulika's blooming love story faced tragedy when a bike accident took away her love Sumedh. Sumedh, the perfect guy for her, who was head over heels i...
770K 45K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...