Second marriage [Zerg]

By kiaraLalabs_xox

二婚[虫族] 作者:一蝉新 story not mine all credits to the author for offline reading only More

Second marriage[Zerg](1)
Second Marriage[Zerg](2)
Second Marriage[Zerg](3)
Second Marriage[Zerg](4)
Second Marriage[Zerg](5)
Second Marriage[Zerg](6)
Second Marriage[Zerg](7)
Second Marriage[Zerg](8)
Second marriage[Zerg](9)
Second marriage[Zerg](16-20)
Second marriage[Zerg](21-30)
Second marriage[Zerg](31-40)
Second marriage[Zerg](41-50)
Second Marriage[Zerg](51-60)
Second Marriage[Zerg](61-70)
Second marriage[Zerg](71-80)
Second marriage[Zerg](81-90)
Second marriage[Zerg](91-100)
Second marriage[Zerg](101-110)
Second marriage [Zerg](111-120)
Second marriage[Zerg](121-130)
Second marriage[Zerg](131-140)
Second marriage[Zerg](141-150)
Second marriage [Zerg](151-160)
Second marriage[Zerg](161-170)
Second marriage[Zerg](171-183)

Second Marriage[Zerg](10-15)

608 18 0
By kiaraLalabs_xox

"Lie down on the bed and I'll give you medicine." Chu An reached out and pushed Ning Bai to the bedside, turned around to get the medicine box, dipped a medical cotton ball in the medicine, and carefully wiped the wound under his wings.

Ning Bai's whole body was trembling, and his soft wings tickled Chu An's neck, making Chu An feel itchy.

The silver bracelet beeped, and the red indicator light flashed quickly, but it did not emit a stunning arc.

"Does it hurt?" Chu An stopped what he was doing.

"No..." Ning Bai buried his face on the sheets, "It doesn't hurt. I just... felt your spiritual power."

"Ah, then I'll be careful and try not to touch you."

"Master, Master..." Ning Bai couldn't help but moan softly, and his whole body went limp, "Thank you."

...

...

Later Ning Bai fell asleep.

Before Chu An finished giving him the medicine, Ning Bai fell into a deep sleep.

The indicator light of the bracelet flashes slowly, and the steady rhythm is just like Ning Bai's long breathing.

Chu An helped him turn on the heater and then gently closed the door.

He put away the hot pot ingredients, tiptoed back to his bedroom, turned on his optical brain, and started writing today's update.

...

The next day, Ning Bai said that he had received an emergency communication from the army and left Chu An's home early in the morning. Of course, Chu An didn't stop him and stuffed him with two bottles of nutritional supplements.

Ning Bai walked out of the yard, and two military girls immediately emerged from the grass on the roadside.

Iroh: "Major General!"

Mikas: "Major General!"

The black-haired Yiluo was gentle and gentle, and was Ning Bai's staff officer and assistant orderly. He first attached an additional device to Ning Bai's bracelet to prevent the bracelet from discharging, and then gave Ning Bai a bottle and whispered Reminder: "Major General, your medicine."

"Thanks."

Ning Bai unscrewed the mouth of the bottle and before pouring out the pills, Mikas next to him had already pounced on him with a roar.

Mikas is an A-level female insect from a noble family. At a young age, she has already risen to the rank of major. In contrast, Iroh, who graduated from the military academy and joined the army in the same year as him, is now just a small non-commissioned officer.

As Ning Bai's number one fan, Mikas asked with concern: "Major General, how are you? Did he hit you last night? Yi Luo and I saw those guys from the association outside... If it weren't for Yi Luo Look at me, I almost rushed in and killed all those bastards!"

"I'm fine. The male that Iroh spent time and effort to help me screen out will certainly not be a scum like Bain. And he is only D-class, so I can handle it. Thank you for staying here all night. "Ning Bai showed a brief smile to Mikas, and then said with a serious face, "But, Mikas, I arranged for Iroh to be here, why are you here?"

"I, I'm worried about you too!"

"The order I gave you is to train for seven days and win first place in the legion competition. Did you do it?"

"...I can do the second half of the sentence." Mikas pouted, "I'm willing to be punished if I can't get first place!"

"Oh?" Ning Bai said, "That's it. If you don't get first place, your monthly vacation will be cancelled, and I will arrange for you to go on duty in Desolate Star. How about that?"

Mikas pulled Ning Bai's sleeve: "No, Major General, Erwin and I have made an appointment. We are going to travel together during this vacation."

Erwin is Mikas's childhood sweetheart and fiancé. The two have taken a mental match test since they were young, and the match is 95%, so they have arranged a baby kiss, and they are expected to get married in a year or two.

Iroh raised his eyebrows at the side and said, "Who said yesterday that male insects are not good at all."

"...Erwin is different, he's pretty good." Mikas didn't feel confident.

Ning Bai tightened the medicine bottle again, handed it back to Ilo, and said to Mikas: "Okay, if you don't want to go to the deserted star for duty, just stand on the fighting platform until the end. If you embarrass the Second Army, Be careful I won't let you see Erwin for three months."

"Promise to complete the mission!"

Iroh held the medicine bottle and was a little confused: "Major General, you haven't taken it yet..."

"Don't eat it yet." Ning Bai took off the ring from her ring finger and threw it into Yi Luo's hand. "I'll check this thing when I get back. I suspect there is a spy device in it."

"S-Spy?!" Mikas exclaimed.

Iroh kicked him: "Quiet!"

Ning Bai looked back at Chu An's two-story building with a complicated expression, and said in a deep voice: "Ilo, follow me, and Mikas will return to the team for training."

After Mikas reluctantly left, Ning Bai told Iroh: "Go to the Military Science and Technology Research Institute."

Iroh started the shuttle spacecraft and hesitated to speak: "Major General, I think your condition today... is not bad."

Ning Bai was silent and did not answer, but asked: "Have you ever done a mental power matching test?"

"..." Iroh was stunned for a moment, and immediately said quickly, "Of course not, Major General, as you know, my parents are both D-class, so I can't have that kind of opportunity. Those are the privileges of higher-class insects. "

"Indeed, I haven't done it either..."

Ning Bai lowered his eyes and fiddled with the silver ring on his wrist that had stopped discharging. He didn't know what he was thinking and didn't say another word.

Chapter 05 The greatest injustice

Institute of Military Science and Technology, Bioinformation Technology Section.

Iroh stood guard in the corridor silently, and the hearty laughter of a male insect came from the crack of the office door.

"Hahaha, Ning Bai, so you just found a netizen who spoke for you on the Star Network forum, and just because he scolded Bain in a post, you chose him to get married hastily?"

Ning Bai was holding a hot drink and leaning against the desk with a calm expression.

"Wen Zhuo, time is tight and I have no choice. You know best that if it drags on any longer, my mental strength will really collapse completely, and then my life will be over. No matter how expensive the 'medicine' on the dark web is, it will only treat the symptoms. If I don't cure the root cause, I can only find a male to marry as soon as possible."

Wen Zhuo was silent, and the good-natured ridicule on his face gradually disappeared.

He sighed, walked to Ning Bai, and grabbed Ning Bai's wrist.

"Since you know that your physical condition is very dangerous, you shouldn't attach this kind of thing to your bracelet. The cost of reducing the sensitivity of the sensor is to consume your own mental power, and your current mental power is as fragile as freshly baked. Popcorn. What's wrong with the female insect being in pain? Are you still afraid of pain?"

As Wen Zhuo said this, he took off the additional device on his bracelet and threw it to the corner in disgust.

But Ning Bai immediately walked over, picked up the small metal piece, and put it on his bracelet again.

"You put it lightly, you are afraid of pain, why am I not afraid of pain," Ning Bai said, "Come and try wearing this bracelet and see if you can bear it."

Wen Zhuoli said confidently: "Of course I can bear it, because there is nothing wrong with my mental power. How ironic. The mental power monitoring sensor developed by your own team was the first to be installed on yourself after it was opened to civilian use. What is this? The way of the world!"

Ning Bai had no expression on his face, raised his head, drank the hot drink in his hand, and said nothing.

Wen Zhuo continued to be indignant and lowered his voice: "Do you know the current ratio of male to female Zerg?"

Ning Bai glanced at Wen Zhuo: "...I remember it was one to five points?"

Wen Zhuo shook his head: "I'll tell you the latest data, but don't tell it. It's going to be one to four soon. Female insects have a heavy workload, short lifespan, and die more. Another reason is that giving birth to a male insect can get a lot from the government. Welfare distribution, so many families are trying their best to give birth to male insect cubs. There are some folk methods that sometimes work but sometimes don't work, and the upper class have even more methods... Are you surprised? I thought you knew it. "

"I only know that there are thousands of soldiers under my command who are suffering from mental power fluctuations, and the speaker's son has done more than 900 mental power matching tests and raised 32 soldiers at home with a matching degree of over 80 % of the male 'tutors' were successfully promoted from C level to B level a few days ago."

Wen Zhuo chuckled: "You know quite a lot. Like you, the speaker's son has an extremely mentally sensitive physique. This kind of constitution is very rare in medicine. The advantage is that it is easy to achieve a jump in mental power level. The disadvantage is that it is easy to be affected by mental power. Sensitivity evolved into mental breakdown. How did you rise from D level to B level step by step? When I met you, you were already B level."

Ning Bai seemed reluctant to talk about this. He looked out the window at the gray wind and sand in the universe. For a long time, he showed a fleeting self-deprecating look.

"How else can I be promoted? Haven't you heard of my nickname when you were in military school? The blond socialite Ning Bai. Since adolescence, my mental power has fluctuated violently. I can't bear the discomfort, so I have learned to please the male classmates around me. I went to the male worm club every day, played ball with them, helped them run errands and do heavy work, lent them to copy homework, and occasionally asked them to help me relieve my mental pain. In this way, I was finally promoted to Class B in college."

"Ah, this..." Wen Zhuo's eyes suddenly began to wander, "So are all those rumors true? I thought it was because others were jealous of you and arranged for you. No wonder you ranked first in all subjects and didn't get an outstanding graduate. Prize. No, no, then I am talking to you here alone. If word spreads... it's over, Teacher Oda will be angry, and I will kneel on the washboard when I go home today. "

"Tsk, tsk, it turns out that the son of Minister Tian of the Ministry of Science is so mean at home."

Wen Zhuo sighed: "So I have said it a long time ago, there is no such thing as male superiority and female inferiority. This kind of statement is created by the upper class to divert social conflicts. Of course the law stipulates that male insects can keep ten or eight female servants and slaves. At home, but in fact, ordinary C-level and D-level males have no capital to do this. Even me, a B-level male who graduated from a military academy and works in a state agency, if I want to hire another female attendant, you see Mr. Oda won't break my legs. The speaker's family raises dozens of B-level and above male insects to serve his stupid son. With power, they can do whatever they want. This is the greatest injustice in society."

Ning Bai smiled bitterly: "You male insect who has taken advantage of you, stop saying these cynical empty words. When will your wings be engraved with a slave code that can never be removed? Then you can complain about the injustice of society. Today I I came here to ask for your help, Wen Zhuo, how about a convenience?"

"What are you doing?" Wen Zhuo looked at him warily, "We are all married Zerg, I can't provide you with mental counseling, I really can't, Mr. Oda... his father is the minister of our science department! Ning Bai, I have always regarded you as a like-minded good friend, and I have never had any undue thoughts about you!"

Ning Bai looked at Wenzhuo speechlessly.

"Where are you thinking? Look at what I look like now." He stretched out his hands and turned around in front of Wen Zhuo. "Does it look like I need some mental counseling?"

"Indeed," Wen Zhuo held his chin and looked at Ning Bai's body, "I wanted to ask you as soon as you came in. How powerful is a D-level male insect? You seem to be in particularly good condition now, that's what... I have been nourished from the inside out, and my body and spirit look particularly relaxed."

Ning Bai gave Wen Zhuo a dissatisfied look, meaning to tell him to stop using such explicit words.

Wen Zhuo raised his hands and surrendered: "I just discussed the matter and used some... expressions that are easy for you to understand."

Ning Bai didn't dwell on these jokes and further explained: "Actually, we didn't do anything last night. The people from the association kept me busy until very late, and then he gave me some medicine, and I fell asleep. I didn't think about it for a long time. I didn't sleep so soundly. When I woke up, I felt refreshed. Do you think he could be..."

"Is it a high-level male insect?" Wen Zhuo said, "There have indeed been cases where the biological information detection equipment in some civilian areas has aged and the test results are inaccurate. Insects above level B will be tested twice at the government's expense. But there is no secondary test for Class C and Class D. Some poor people are not willing to spend money to go to professional institutions for testing, so they just accept it."

"And he..." Ning Bai pursed his lips and looked away, looking out the window, "He is very good-looking. Better-looking than you. I have never seen a D-class male insect so good-looking and handsome, like ......The star on the sky."

"Pfft!" Wen Zhuo laughed loudly, "Ning Bai, what nonsense are you talking about? I can't understand it. I probably know what you want me to do for you. I'm sorry, but I can't help you. The female slave steals without the consent of the male master. It is a serious violation of the law to submit biological information samples for inspection. Of course, you can go to the dark web and find someone to do it. You know the specific method better than I do."

"You refuse without me saying anything. You are really not a friend." Ning Bai spread his hands contemptuously, "You are a professional, so there is no other way to preliminarily judge his mental power level?"

Wen Zhuo thought for a while: "B-level and above male insects can use spiritual thread tentacles, just like this."

Three or five transparent spiritual power threads suddenly protruded from his body and quickly extended to different locations in the laboratory. Under Wen Zhuo's control, some mental threads removed a volume of documents, some opened a window, and some smoothed Ning Bai's golden hair.

Wen Zhuo smiled whitely at Ning: "Your hero, can he do it?"

Ning Bai shook his head.

"So, don't be too crazy Ning Bai. A D-level male insect, do you still expect him to help you rise to A-level? Just stay peacefully as a major general for the rest of your life and just don't cause trouble anymore. It's for the sake of the superiors. For the sake of my previous military achievements, I won't embarrass you too much."

Ning Bai sneered and shook his head: "Do you know that the army will always support me? In the past few years after the war with K12, the border has been calm, and public opinion about dismantling the army and weakening the power of military women has been rampant. As for the inside of the army, Maybe they think it's embarrassing for me to be a slave to a D-class male, and they want to kick me out and become a security policeman."

"Security police? No way..."

"It's not like there's no precedent." Ning Bai spread his hands.

He seemed to think of something again. He stood there and pondered for a moment, then suddenly approached Wenzhuo: "Actually, I have a guess... An informant reported that the K12 planet has been uneasy recently, and the mineral star Black Iron has been suppressed by us before. The beast seems to be waiting for an opportunity to move. If the male insect I was matched with is really only D-level, then there is only one possibility left - that is, he is particularly suitable for me, otherwise it is impossible. As soon as I get close to him, my legs are shaking. So soft, the wings are trembling..."

Wen Zhuo showed a frightened expression and quickly distanced himself from Ning Bai.

"Ning Bai, watch your words, or I'll sue you for harassing a high-level male."

"You are not worthy." Ning Bai said ruthlessly, "Wen Zhuo, I came to you today just to ask you to help me find a relationship. I want to do a mental match test with that D-level male insect. I guess he may The enemy sent spies from the Insect Star specifically to target me."

Wen Zhuo was stunned for a moment, then burst into laughter like a particle storm.

"Hahahahaha!"

Ning Bai frowned: "Is it so ridiculous?"

"Psychic power matching test?" Wen Zhuo took out a thick stack of forms from the drawer, "Here, fill out all these applications, stamp the more than 100 official seals required above, come to me again, and I will do the mental test for you right away. Force matching test."

Ning Bai asked: "The speaker's son has taken more than 900 tests, did you ask him to fill in these too?"

"Are you the speaker's son?"

"..."

Ning Bai was speechless.

"You are just a war tool of the army. Even if you are a major general and a golden eagle, all the soldiers in the army admire you and regard you as a role model. But in the eyes of the superiors, you are just a kid who crawled out of the slums. His parents are both dead and he's just a low-class insect with no roots."

Wen Zhuo patted Ning Bai on the shoulder: "Think about it, if the person who married Bain was not you, but your little crush Mikas, would Bain dare to bully him like that? The court would make that kind of decision. Will he also be engraved with a slave code that can never be erased under his wings? Think about what I just said, what is the greatest injustice in this society."

Ning Bai took a deep breath and said solemnly: "...No matter what, I will be promoted to A level. I will not let myself be a major general for the rest of my life."

He opens the door.

"Iroh, let's go."

"Yes, sir!"

The author has something to say:

Alas, I didn't even write about the role of the second-level clerk. I'll try my best to write another chapter tomorrow night. But it may be late, so don't wait.

There are many private settings, readers can take a look at them for fun.

Second-level staff member: Hey, there are spiritual tentacles and such good things. From now on, updating 100,000 copies a day is no longer a dream!

Chapter 06 Military Secrets

On the way out of the Military Science and Technology Research Institute, Ning Bai kept silently looking at the gray sky outside the spacecraft.

Iroh asked hesitantly: "Major General, where should we go next..."

Ning Bai didn't answer, pondered for a moment, and asked Yiluo: "I remember that you know a private doctor who does mental power matching tests on the dark web?"

Yiluo didn't expect Ning Bai to suddenly mention this matter, and his face suddenly turned pale: "No, no, no... you remember it wrong, I don't know him."

"Remember wrong?" Ning Bai frowned, "It was about the time when Mikas secretly tested a new mecha and was seriously injured. He didn't dare to say anything, so you introduced him to private doctors on the dark web for treatment. I remember you said casually at that time, That doctor mainly makes money by doing psychic matching tests."

Irohan came down: "Major General, I often look for information on the dark web just for work reasons, and there is no other way. Of course, if you need it, I can try..."

Ning Bai glanced at Yi Luo thoughtfully: "Forget it."

"Oh, by the way." Iroh quickly changed the subject, "The small metal ring you gave me, while I was waiting for you, I did a holographic test with the tools at hand. It was initially determined that there was no abnormality. The material was 100% pure gold. , it doesn't have any special internal structure design, it's just a simple metal ring. And..."

"And what?"

"And the inside of the metal ring is engraved with the four letters Rosa with nanometer precision, which is the anti-counterfeiting logo of Rosa Treasures Store. I contacted a friend to inquire about it. A few days ago, Mr. Chu An personally went to Rosa's flagship store to order urgently. This metal ring, said to be called a ring, cost 18 million star coins."

"18 million?" Ning Bai was surprised. "The government's monthly subsidy to unmarried males is only 1 million. 18 million, he can save so much money without eating or drinking for a year and a half."

"Mr. Chu An must value you very much, so he gave you such an expensive gift. Maybe this time, you have really found a good hero." Iroh's tone was filled with envy.

"On the contrary, I think this matter is even more outrageous."

At this time, Ning Bai's communicator vibrated slightly, it was an anonymous email.

As he opened the email, he casually ordered: "Iroh, take me home."

...

...

At this moment, Chu An is absentmindedly writing a novel at home.

He just found out that the bracelet on Ning Bai's hand used technology developed by Ning Bai's own scientific research team.

The military needs to conduct large-scale routine monitoring of fluctuations in the mental power of military females to prevent the female's mental energy from collapsing or losing control, affecting the combat effectiveness and morale of the army.

The previous monitoring methods were not efficient, so Ning Bai led a team of technicians to develop this new type of mental power monitoring sensor that is fast, instant, and painless. It was quickly used on a large scale within the military, and the effect was very good.

Later, this sensor was fine-tuned and used in front-line enemy detection. The fast and efficient mental monitoring system made the enemy's stealth forwards unable to hide. The Zerg army took the lead and won several battles.

In any case, this device did not originally appear as a punishment device for female insects. The simple, crude, and untechnical electric shock module was not originally produced along with Ning Bai's technological invention.

Chu An felt a little sad.

The only comforting thing is that at least Ning Bai himself knows this damn bracelet very well. He should know how to avoid suffering, Chu An just needs to help in his way.

"Ding dong——"

The sound of the communication software brought Chu An's thoughts back on track.

Chu An clicked on it and saw another edited message.

The poor female editor had a big quarrel with Chu An a few days ago and said a lot of harsh words because Chu An took time off during the list recommendation period.

However, the "second-level staff member" was one of the few best-selling writers under him. Seeing that Chu Anzhen ignored him for three days, the editor became panicked and took the initiative to apologize to the "second-level staff member".

"Great God, I was wrong. I beg you, can you update one chapter today? Just one chapter is enough for TAT. If you don't update a chapter for such a good recommendation, the editor will fire me. Please read it in the newlyweds If you write a few thousand words in your busy schedule, the insect god will definitely bless the hard-working female insect to be loved by the male master forever!

Also, your address hasn't changed? To express my sincere apologies, I bought you a wedding gift and it will be delivered to your home today. I hope you like it. Don't be angry with me, okay, Great God Insect, I really know that I was wrong. "

Chu An didn't know whether to laugh or cry, as if he could see through these lines of text the cute little female editor on the other side of the brain, biting her fingers in fear.

He immediately tapped the keyboard and replied: "Don't be like this, this time it's mainly my fault. I'm writing an update now, and I will definitely update it today. I'm sorry for causing you trouble."

When the editor saw that Chu An finally took care of him, he was filled with gratitude: "Wow, wow, great god, I knew you would forgive me. I promised to update it today, I must update it, I love you, my heart will always be belongs to you."

"Okay, okay, more, more," Chu An said softly, "But I'm already married, so you'd better give your heart to other better people. Thank you for your wedding gift, I'm going to code."

The editor's eyes were filled with tears: "Yeah, come on, level 2 clerk! Remember to accept the gifts as well. They are quite expensive and cost me half a month's salary, but giving them to you is worth it!"

Chu An smiled and did not reply.

In fact, he himself felt embarrassed. Marriage is of course important, but the best recommendation position that the editor helped him win is not updated. As a very professional author, Chu An feels really sorry.

Moreover, he had previously underestimated the power of Star Network's omni-channel recommendations.

At the beginning, he said righteously that he would rather give up his daily royalties of one million star coins to prepare for the wedding. As a result...

On the first day he was recommended, he made more than three million.

Chu An was typing on the keyboard while despising himself——

I don't give in to the five-star coin, but what they gave me was too much.

He is indeed short of money now.

It doesn't matter if you are single before marriage. After Ning Bai moved in yesterday, Chu An thought about it before going to bed. He felt that the house allocated by the government was too small and the conditions were too poor.

Let's not mention the cramped area, let's talk about the hardware facilities——

The heating device of the central climate control system had broken down a long time ago. He applied to the community for repairs, and the community agreed, but no maintenance man came to the door.

Chu An asked if he could pay for the repairs himself, but the community said no, because government public housing cannot be renovated by residents without authorization.

The weather has been so cold recently, and Ning Bai is recuperating, but he can't give Ning Bai a warm place to live...

Chu An made up his mind to buy a house!

However, after searching for properties for sale in the central area of ​​the insect capital, Chu An couldn't help but curse -

This TM is too expensive!

As a well-paid StarNet best-selling author, he needs to write at least two more blockbuster novels before he can barely afford the down payment for a house.

I didn't expect that after traveling to the Zerg tribe, I would have to be a house slave of the Zerg tribe. This is really a hindrance.

Oh, it would be great if I could have three heads and six arms. Chu An sighed.

In that case, he could write two novels at the same time, make money through serialization at the same time, double his income, and then live in a new house with Ning Bai as soon as possible.

He suddenly remembered the way Ning Bai slept yesterday, breathing softly, as if he was afraid of disturbing anyone. He did not look like a powerful general at all, but rather like an orphan without the protection of his mother.

Several sticky and transparent threads fell on Chu An's mechanical keyboard. Chu An frowned and pushed those things aside, muttering "Why are you here again?" while looking up at the ceiling with wide eyes.

"I don't see any spider webs anywhere..." He was puzzled.

At this time, there were slight footsteps downstairs. Chu An's ears twitched and he ran out of his house.

"You're back, is your work going well?" He smiled and waved to Ning Bai.

Ning Bai stood at the entrance, the sunlight shining on his golden hair, making it so beautiful.

Chu An immediately felt happy.

He secretly thought that Ning Bai was indeed worthy of the title of "Blonde Beauty". She had just been tortured by the people from the Fertility Promotion Association yesterday afternoon and was so haggard. Today, standing in the sun, she was still graceful, stunningly talented and well-dressed. The tall and straight military uniform is so handsome. In modern society, he will definitely be trending on Weibo.

When Ning Bai heard Chu An's voice, he was stunned for a moment, looked up at his hero, and subconsciously wanted to kneel down.

But he immediately remembered that Chu An said last night that he did not need to kneel down to salute at home. For a moment, he didn't know what to do and froze in place.

"Master Xiong." Ning Bai bowed deeply, "I failed to serve you on the first day I came to your home. It was my fault. Please punish me."

"Uh..." Chu An said, "Let me give you a suggestion. Change the way you speak at home. If you talk like this, I don't even know how to respond."

Chu An walked down the stairs, sat on the sofa, and asked Ning Bai to sit over as well.

Ning Bai also walked over, but refused to sit down. He squatted on the ground in a military posture and looked at Chu An's knees humbly.

Chu An was very helpless, but let him go.

He gently grabbed Ning Bai's wrist and checked the silver bracelet on his left hand.

The red indicator light suddenly increased in frequency, and the beeping sound of electricity sounded.

"I'm sorry." Chu An quickly put down Ning Bai's hand, "I hurt you again."

Ning Bai shook his head: "It doesn't matter. Whatever you want for lunch, I'll prepare it."

Chu An looked at his face shadowed by his forehead and suddenly asked: "Is your work not going well? You don't seem to be very happy."

"I......"

Ning Bai didn't seem to expect Chu An to say this at all. He raised his head and glanced at Chu An with complicated eyes. When he met Chu An's peaceful gaze, he paused for two seconds and then buried his head as if to cover up.

"Isn't it convenient to disclose it? It's a military secret? It doesn't matter. I don't want to inquire about your work. I'm just worried about you."

He patted Ning Bai's shoulder gently, as if to comfort Ning Bai, and said softly: "Don't be in a hurry for lunch. Let's talk about your bracelet first. I checked some information this morning. It turns out that the sensor in this bracelet Did you lead the team to develop it? Then you should also know how to crack this thing, right?"

Ning Bai buried his head quietly: "Well, I developed it. There are certain ways to crack it..."

"That's good." Chu An was overjoyed, "Tell me, the information I found is not very clear. Does your sensor use magnetic field induction? Or does it use particle waves? Or does it use biological microcurrent? We Wouldn't it be nice to block the induction path?"

When Ning Bai heard this, he raised his head and showed a shallow smile.

"Hero," he said in a long tone, rubbing against Chu An affectionately, "We also use this technique on the front line. Because you are my hero, I dare to tell you. Please don't say it. Can you go out?"

"Oh, that's it..." Chu An suddenly realized, "It's a military secret. Forget it, don't tell me. You just need to understand it yourself. I don't need to know. Just tell me how I can help you." ."

"..." Ning Bai paused for a moment, "I can tell you, hero."

"No, no, no," Chu An shook his head. "Knowing too many secrets can easily lead to trouble. I just want to help you. Your bracelet hurts just looking at it. It's inhumane... ah no, Chong Dao."

"...What?" Ning Bai didn't understand.

Chu An scratched the back of his head: "Don't worry about these details. I want to help you."

"...Really?" Ning Bai couldn't believe it, "Actually..."

He moved his body calmly, changing from a squatting position to a kneeling position, leaning on Chu An's legs.

"Master, in fact, you don't need to study those sciences and technologies." He raised his hand and opened the first button on his military uniform, his voice was low and charming, "According to the law, as long as my mental strength is stable, I will not be able to do anything for three months." If the fluctuation threshold is exceeded, you can apply to cancel the bracelet."

He took off his military jacket, revealing his pale skin.

"You don't even need to comfort me mentally. Your mental power is very strong. As long as you touch me more, that's all. Okay?"

There were some bloodshot eyes that had not completely dissipated in Ning Bai's rippling light golden eyes, looking pitiful.

Chu An looked at him, his Adam's apple moved once, and then again.

"How... touch?" he asked cautiously.

"Just like...this." Ning Bai raised the corners of her lips in a just right arc, took Chu An's hand and put it on her cheek.

He gently closed his eyelids: "Master, your palms are so hot."

"..."

The sudden ringing of the doorbell shattered the room's ambiguity.

Chu An immediately jumped up from the sofa, helped Ning Bai put on his clothes, walked around him and walked to the door of the yard.

"Sir, this is a wedding gift from the editorial department of Chongxing Literature Network. I wish you a happy wedding."

Chu An glanced at home, feeling a little guilty. He wondered if Ning Bai heard the words "Chongxing Literature Network" clearly from the courier's mouth.

Ning Bai is a major general who really fights on the battlefield. The imaginary war scenes in his novels are probably ridiculous to the well-informed Ning Bai. Chu An didn't want Ning Bai to underestimate him.

"Oh, thank you." He quickly dismissed the courier and walked back to the house with a beautiful box.

"Put your clothes on and don't catch a cold. I understand what you mean. Physical contact can regulate your mental fluctuations. We will do this treatment every day from now on, and you will get better soon."

He put the box in his hand on the coffee table, placed it in front of Ning Bai, and suggested: "Open it and take a look? This is a wedding gift sent by a friend of mine. It looks quite high-end. It is said that it cost him half a Where's the monthly salary?"

"Yeah." Ning Bai responded.

Chu An opened the packaging of the box layer by layer. Ning Bai's expression gradually turned playful, but Chu An didn't notice.

The box was finally opened. Inside, there were a lot of things that Chu An couldn't understand.

"What is this, a rope? And a clamp? Is this a bell? This..."

He shook out the largest thing in the box and was stunned.

"This, this, this...is this QINGQU underwear?"

Ning Bai lowered his head, silently took off his shirt again, and spread his wings.

"These things can be used to decorate the wings of female insects..."

Ning Bai directly conducted experiments on himself. There was no trace of worry in his brows, and there was an obvious smile in his relaxed voice.

"I didn't know you liked this style before. It's my fault. Please punish me."

"What is this? Hey, hey, hey, stop laughing."

Chu An pushed the thing away, frowned, and met Ning Bai's expression as if he was laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He reached out and ruffled Ning Bai's light blond hair, "Get dressed and come to the kitchen to help. I haven't eaten the hot pot prepared for you yesterday yet. You can have hot pot for lunch."

The author has something to say:

I regret agreeing to today's update. I haven't finished writing it until now. I'm so sleepy.

The innocent civil servant harmed me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 12.4K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
28.3K 235 7
Random haikyuu smut stories DON'T EVER LISTEN TO A SCHEDULE I PUT ON HERE I'M LYING
1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
8.5K 788 16
[𝐘𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤] ❝ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴜɴᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴍᴀ ʜᴜɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ❝