Honkai Impact 3rd x Tom Clanc...

By JackJoyce2

[AMATEUR WRITER AND FIRST STORY] Writing this on a whim. This is a crossover story between characters of a di... More

P1: Mission Briefing
P2: The Tarmac
P3: Max "Boomer" Bailey
P4: The Hangar
P5: Buddy and Lucy
P6: DDP-52 Razorback
P8: ENDING
After Story: Recovery
After Story: Recovery - Part II

P7: "Finality... is now!"

2 0 0
By JackJoyce2

Timeline: 0657 EST

The agents went back to their respective generators and repeated the same process again of disabling the four generators at the corners, blowing up the vents on both sides of the Razorback followed by the release of bomb drones from its armament and destroying one weakpoint until the Razorback malfunctions and sends a mortar barrage before closing up once more and resetting.

Agent Cold-Hearted: Yo! Big mofo on my side!

Agent Nepgear: Take him down!

Mei: SEI!!!

The Herrscher of Origin dashes forward at lightning speed, faster than everyone could react and made a dash across the tarmac towards her target. She donned her white mask with large purple horns once more and unsheathed her blade as both her and the armored Black Tusk operative were thrusted into Mei's interdimensional domain.

Time froze around Mei including her target who was at the mercy of the Herrscher. She then repeatedly slashed over and over at the operative, gradually gaining speed as each hit lands, as the fabric of this space began to crack with each hit dealt, like glass about to shatter.

Mei then manifests all her blades in the form of a claw to prepare a final blow and threw a wide attack towards the front, tearing both her target and the frozen domain apart, creating a shockwave of electricity that expanded outwards and thrusting Mei back to reality. The body was more than pieces at this point as it shriveled up to ash.

Agent Nepgear: Generators!

Agent Octa: Yup...

Kiana: This is getting tedious...

Agent Juice: As if it wasn't tedious enough.

The same process of the four generators and weakpoints were repeated again, only this time upon destroying the same, second weakpoint again, the larger weakpoint on the southernmost side of the raised and extended weapons platform exposed itself again. Everyone concentrated all their attacks on that weakpoint until the Razorback's survivability has reached 50% effectiveness.

The weapons systems malfunctions and folds up its hull yet again. This entire process of disabling, attacking, destroying and defending is repeated once more. Everyone slowly felt the drag of this long process but if not done correctly and efficiently, the operation would result in failure.

Agent Cold-Hearted's SHD Booster Hive was enough to keep everyone's head up despite the drag and improved their speed and efficiency as time progressed. But the exhaustion would not disappear that easily.

Kiana: *panting* I don't know if I can keep this up... Running back and fourth... Agh!

Bronya: The Bronya feels that her head is quite heavy...

Agent Nepgear: Generator time!

Agent Octa: *laughs* I think I'm going insane. You gotta stop saying that, Nep!

Agent Nepgear: I'll say it even more then just to make yall go mad, hah!

Agent Juice: That feeling is mutual.

Agent Nepgear: Okay, agents! Be ready to shift to the northern side of the Razorback after we do the generators! We'll repeat the process on that side now!

Kiana: Hm? Switching sides?

Agent Nepgear: There's no need for this step but its easier to switch sides as there is also weakpoints on the very front facing side of the weapons platform after we deal with the generators.

Mei: She's right. I did see more weakpoints including the larger, exposed point on the opposite side here.

The generators were disabled, the grenades were tossed into the vents of the Razorback, the weakpoints were exposed and the rest of the agents followed Agent Nepgear to the other end of the Razorback to focus on the weakpoints on that side. Two different weakpoints were present on the face of the extended weapons platform.

The agents along with Bronya, concentrated fire on one weakpoint and critically damaged it, repeating the same process of dodging the mortars as the Razorback resets itself.

Agent Nepgear: BIG FUCKING GUY AT GENERATOR 2!

Bronya: The Bronya will handle this one.

Another heavily armored Black Tusk operative appeared and attempts to commandeer a SAM turret near Generator 2. The Herrscher of Truth enters her mecha form once more and immediately constructs her massive, handheld, portable railgun yet again. The barrel charges up, emitting a bright and blue glow before sending a single, charged projectile towards her target.

A powerful, blue, tornado-like explosion erupted thereafter and engulfed her target until the Black Tusk operative was obliterated to ash.

Agent Nepgear: ANOTHER BIG BOY SPOTTED MOVING TO GENERATOR 4!

Kiana: I got this one!

Agent Octa: Here, I'll help!

Both Kiana and Agent Octa repeatedly attacked and fired at the armored Black Tusk operative as he approached the SAM turret at Generator 4. Additional incoming fire from Agents Cold-Hearted, JSeggs, and Juice came across the tarmac and tore the operative apart in seconds.

Both Sub Groups then quickly moved back to their respective generators and repeated the same process yet again. After destroying the 2nd weakpoint on the northern side of the Razorback, the larger weakpoint on that side was exposed in the similar position as the one on the opposite end.

After the agents and Bronya concentrated fire on that weakpoint, the Razorback emitted another "small" explosion, folding up its weapons platform and closing up its hull before delivering another mortar barrage yet again.

It was now down to 25% effectiveness.

Agent Nepgear: Its almost outta commission! One more time and this fucking thing is DONE-ZO!

Agent JSeggs: Maaaan, can't wait to go to bed after this! Fucking tired as shit!

Agent Octa: *laughs* Same.

Agent Nepgear: BIG MUTHAFUCKA COMING IN HOT AT GENERATOR 1!

Agent Octa: Woah... You can easily take that outta context!

Agent Nepgear: Okay buddy. Whatever.

After dealing with another armored Black Tusk operative, both Sub Groups went back to their respective generators and repeated the process YET again.

Agent Nepgear: Once the generators are done, everyone switch sides and move to the southernmost side of the Razorback! We'll deal with those weakpoints on that side!

After the generators have been disabled, the vents were exposed again and Agents Cold-Hearted and Nepgear tossed their grenades through to damage those two weakpoints. The hull folds open and the weapons platform is raised up and extended itself. The two same weakpoints on the sides of the weapons platform were exposed. Everyone then focuses fire on one weakpoint and destroys it.

The mortars rain down again as everyone evaded and the Razorback resets one last time.

Kiana: AAAAAH! I'm going insane! HOW MANY OF THESE BLACK TUSK GUYS ARE THERE?! THIS ENTIRE AIRPORT IS GONNA BE FILLED WITH GRAVES BY THE TIME WE DESTROY THIS THING!

Agent Nepgear: We're almost done! Just a bit more and we can go home! Also BIG G-

Mei: Yes... We get it. Generator 2!

Agent Octa: Light him up!

The last remaining armored Black Tusk operative shows up and sprints over to a SAM turret near Generator 2. He was then quickly dispatched by everyone throwing all they have at him and was obliterated in mere seconds.

Agent Nepgear: This is it, we can do this!

Agent Octa: Hey, Nep!

Agent Nepgear: WHAT NOW?!

Agent Octa: You remember what comes after once we bring down the Razorback?

Agent Nepgear: No? There's another phase?!

Agent Octa: Don't worry! Its not tedious, I promise! I'll explain once we bring the Razorback down to 0%.

Agent Nepgear: Good lord, fucking kill me already.

Agent JSeggs: Maaaaan, ain't no WAY THERE'S ANOTHER PART AFTER THIS! DUDE, I'M SO FUCKING TIRED MAN!

Both Sub Groups then quickly moved over to their respective generators and repeated the process one last time. After going through the weakpoints, the larger critical weakpoint then exposed itself on the southernmost side.

ISAC: Critical systems exposed.

Everyone, the Division agents, and the Herrschers all began to attack that weakpoint, hammering it with every last mag and whatever attacks they had at their disposal. Soon, the weakpoint was destroyed and the Razorback began to malfunction severely.

Multiple electrical explosions occurred along the main body of the weapons platform as the system began to overload and alarms went off.

Kiana: Did we do it?!

Agent Octa: NO, NOT YET! EVERYONE, SPLIT UP INTO GROUPS OF TWO AND HEAD OVER TO FILL UP THE SPOTS AT ONE THE FOUR SAM TURRETS!!! MOVE NOW!!! NEP, YOU'RE WITH ME! SAM TURRET 1, OVER HERE!

ISAC: Missile turrets activating.

Agent Nepgear: I'm already here, waiting for yall!

Agent Juice: Oh shit... this part. JSeggs, you're with me! SAM Turret 2! Quick!

Agent JSeggs: I'm coming! Yo, that shit is overloading!

Bronya: The Bronya will head over to SAM Turret 3!

Agent Cold-Hearted: I'm with you, Bronya! Kiana, Mei! You got the last turret!

Mei: Understood! Kiana, quick!

Kiana: Ah! Okay!

The Razorback began to overload as the weapons platform went out of control and began to deplete its entire armament of mortars and missiles in the air at random intervals and fired at unguided positions within the tarmac. Chaos shortly followed.

Agent Octa began shouting on the comms.

Agent Octa: ONCE THE PANEL ON YOUR SAM TURRET LIGHTS UP RED, DESTROY THE CONSOLE OR ELSE THE SAM MISSILES FIRE AT THE RAZORBACK AND WE ALL DIE HERE!!!

Everyone acknowledges Agent Octa's plan. The destruction of the Razorback was imminent but the SAM Turrets can also be operated on its own and target the Razorback to blow up everyone inside the tarmac as a failsafe.

Soon, the console on SAM Turret 4 was lit up.

Mei: NOW KIANA!!!

Kiana: YAAAAH!!!

Both Kiana and Mei attacked SAM Turret 4's console with everything they have and eventually, the SAM Turret emitted a small electrical explosion, destroying the internals completely.

SAM Turret 1 was then lit up and began to slowly raise its weapon system.

Agent Nepgear: Hit it!

Both Agents Nepgear and Octa fired their assault rifles and dumped all their mags into the console. The internals of the SAM Turret short-circuit and emitted a small, electrical explosion right after.

SAM Turret 3 was then lit up and began to slowly raise its weapon system.

Agent Cold-Hearted: Our turn!

Bronya: Da Bronya has already initiated the hacking procedure.

Agent Cold-Hearted: Wait, wha-

SAM Turret 3 immediately combusts from an electrical explosion and shuts down immediately.

Lastly, SAM Turret 2 was then lit up and began to slowly raise its weapon system.

Agents JSeggs and Juice immediately fired their assault rifles without hesitation. The console combusts and the SAM Turret short-circuits, emitting a small electric explosion.

Just across from Agent Nepgear's position, her helmet cam pans over to see Kiana, Mei, and Bronya gather up with each other, behind the northern side of the Razorback.

The Razorback was out of control and began to self destruct but the Herrscher Trio wanted to end this operation the proper way.

Kiana: Ready?

Mei: Ready when you are.

Bronya: The Bronya is ready.

Kiana: Let's go.

Agent Nepgear: I swear to god if we end up dead because of those three, I'm coming back to haunt them.

Agent Octa: Bah! We'll be fine.

Agent Nepgear: We should probably... RUN?!

Agent Cold-Hearted: EVERYONE! GET THE FUCK DOWN! THIS IS. NOT A DRILL!!!

Agent JSeggs: Imma record this shit! I don't care what yall say, this is gonna be dope!

Agent Juice: I guess I'll watch too, just gonna stand right here.

The three Herrschers gathered together. Soon, all time began to gradually slow down until everything froze. All three Herrschers were pulled into a interdimensional domain belonging to the Finality along with the self destructing DDP-52 Razorback which was completely frozen in time. The Herrscher of Truth enters her mecha form and unleashes a barrage of homing missiles towards the Razorback.

Kiana:

"Ultimate tactics!"

The Herrscher of Finality and the Herrscher of Origin spread out and flew towards the Razorback, closing distance. With a powered attack, the Herrscher of Origin creates a series of slashes that only appearred as one slash to the naked eye at the target which froze the missile barrage in that space before siphoning all the Honkai Energy to the Herrscher of Finality.

The girl in the silver hair rose up high in the air and manifested a massive blade that glowed a bright purple, arcing with energy beyond comprehension.

Kiana:

"Finality... is now!"

She slammed down towards the ground and her attack became a blinding sight. A massive explosion of combined elements such as fire, lightning and ice that erupted and tore through the domain before it thrusted the three Herrschers back into reality. The mark of Finality was inflicted and ripped through everything, destroying the DDP-52 Razorback until it became asunder, then ash follows before becoming mere dust.

The sound of silence follows. The three Herrschers stood where the Razorback once was. There was nothing left of it inside the tarmac. When the girls arrived back to reality, all the Division agents were shocked to find out what just happened.

Agent Nepgear: Well... that's one way to deal with the Razorback.

Agent Octa: Wow... I mean... Wow. Speechless right now.

Agent Juice: That was overkill... But hey, it looked fire though!

Agent JSeggs: YOOOOOOO HOLY FUCK! THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING GORGEOUS! MAN I'VE NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER, SEEN SHIT LIKE THAT HAPPEN BEFORE!

Kiana: *giggles* Well... I wanted to end this operation somehow... especially as Herrschers.

Mei: And I think that marks the end of this operation.

Bronya: Mm. Good work everyone. The Bronya gives her congrats to everyone.

Agent Nepgear: All clear! Tarmac is secure. Black Tusk is finally pulling out of Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport! Good work everyone, and I mean it. Fucking finally!

After observing the entire battle against the DDP-52 Razorback, Manny was both in speechless and in awe of the sheer firepower that the Herrschers were capable of. This was a very rare sight to witness. He finally responded back to the team.
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.9K 66
Ultraman Series 60th Anniversary Work ウルトラマンシリーズ誕生60周年記念作品 Ultrawoman Elea (ウルトラウーマンエレア) (Honkai Impact 3rd x Ultraman) (OC Male x Kiana Kaslana) -C...
39.5K 771 23
Jaune, once aspiring to be a hero, faces a harsh reality when his transcripts are made public, leading to a series of unfortunate events. Betrayed by...
236K 3.6K 20
The people from Honkai Impact are suddenly teleported to a theatre where they will watch their world as they follow the life of a transmigrator who h...
121K 4.2K 97
The ominous specter of the Honkai, a clandestine force with the power to obliterate humanity at any moment, looms perilously over the unsuspecting wo...