Shadow Of Knight

By Legends_Trilogy

In the beginning, our universe was dark and cold, with no life. Until the creator of the outerverse, Nova, br... More

§ Character Aesthetics §
Chapter 1 | Welcome To Alose
Chapter 2 | Deceived
Chapter 3 | Cycle
Chapter 4 | Love?
Chapter 5 | Ice Storm
Chapter 6 | Destroy
Chapter 7 | Hope
Chapter 8 | The Voice
Chapter 9 | The Journey
Chapter 10 | The Farm
Chapter 11 | Unleashing The Darkness
Chapter 12 | Trouble
Chapter 13 | Deal
Chapter 14 | Whispers
Chapter 15 | Within The Silence
Chapter 16 | Moonlight
Chapter 17 | Long Story Short
Chapter 18 | Trusting A Demon
Chapter 19 | River Of Blood
Chapter 20 | Fear Death
Chapter 21 | Desire
Chapter 23 | External Factors
Chapter 24 | Friends?
Chapter 25 | Entertaining

Chapter 22 | Desperate Moment

12 4 0
By Legends_Trilogy

"Don't need a detector, I can see the lies."

Hot Now - Wiz Khalifa

___________________________

Addison's POV:

The ache between my legs is too powerful too ignore, the dangerous desire and hot lust flowing through my body clouds everything else in my mind. I want him. I need him. Everywhere.

"Please, don't stop." I don't even have to say anything else because his mouth is on mine again and I quickly begin to remove my clothes, is it finally happening? I've been waiting for this for so long. His hand moves from my chin to the back of my neck, pulling me in closer as we exchange our tongues, his taste nearly sending me over the edge.

His kiss itself is erratic, wild, consuming. No mercy, no hesitance. The feeling that surges within me is because of the way his kissing me, it's an ethereal feeling that I'd never let go of. Drake's skin is hot under my touch and his hips slowly start to grind against my core, the feeling of his bulge through his Jeans makes a gasp escape my lips.

"Do you feel how much I want you, princess?" Drake's voice is thick with lust and I can almost hear the demonic under tone beneath it. His hot breath fans my ear and it sends my mind whirling.

I can feel the cool air hitting my lower stomach as my vest starts to come off as I hastily try and and pull it off of me. My hands slide up his chest, to his hair and I tug on it lightly and a soft groan comes from him, something burns inside me and I need to hear more of that.

My head is cloudy, blocking off all unwanted thoughts by the pure lust and desire filling me right now, it's like I'm drunk off of him. My body wants one thing, and one thing only. Him.

As I manage to properly get my vest off of me, Drake's hands grip my thighs and spread them further apart, pushing himself deeper into me, the hard edges of his body pressing up the soft edges of mine, the mere feeling of him against me makes me feel the wetness pool between my thighs, I'm literally throbbing for him to be inside me.

Drake looks down at my chest and his hands find the clip behind my back of the black bra I'm wearing, and he instantly pulls it's off, discarding it on the floor. I see his eyes go way darker as he stares at my full breasts, and before I can even muster up a word, he places me on the bed and lowers his head to suck on my nipple.

He takes one in his mouth, and I suddenly forget how to breathe. My hands drop down from his hair to his neck and shoulders and I feel his tongue swirl around my peak, making my core burn hotter. He switches to the next one and the sight of him leaving my nipples pink and swollen makes a whimper escape my lips. I feel him push harder onto me, and the bulge in his Jeans have grown, it's rock solid, pressing deep into my core, the friction making my legs start to shake violently with pleasure.

"Fuck, please." The words leave my mouth before I can stop them and his eyes come up to mine. He lets go of my nipple and comes face to face with me. "I love hearing you beg me, angel." His voice is low and husky, but I can't even muster up a single word because his hand trails down my stomach, finding my heat. I take a sharp breath as his hand slowly traces circles around my core, my thighs clenching around his hand.

"Open your fucking legs." He demands and my body jerks at his dominant and aggressive tone, fuck, I love it. I obey him and open my legs, and a smirk forms on his face. He lowers down from my face, going all the way down my body until his head is between my thighs, the sight being a dream come true. He starts to rub me through the fabric and I grip onto the sheets at the movement.

"Drake, please, take them off." I say desperately and thanks to my desperate moment, he obliges and slowly unbuttoned my Jeans, pulling them off. When his eyes look down at my heat, I see the demonic, fearsome desire grow in his eyes and my body instinctively goes forward, needing him to do more.

Without any words, he rips my dark underwear off and I now lay bare beneath his gaze. I hope he thinks my body is attractive, it's been forming perfectly throughout the years from all the fighting and high protein foods so I'm sure he finds me alluring. My thoughts get verified when he stands up and I see a long imprint of his cock against his Jeans.

My body moves on it's on, and I'm instantly sitting up, fiddling with his belt as I pull his Jeans down. His hard cock pops out and it hovers close to my lips. He flings his Jeans off his feet and I look up at him to see the purple glow of the demonic power shinning in his eyes, this sight must drive him over the edge. I already know what I want to do to him, I've been constantly fantasising about him being deep down my throat and last time we were interrupted, never again. I stand up and I have to stand on my toes to kiss his lips, our kiss is wet and hot, barely leaving breath for us. I stroke his cock in my hand, it's hot and sturdy to the touch, only adding to the internal fire inside me. A groan escapes his lips at the feeling and I love the affect I have on him.

I turn as around and push him onto the bed, taking a seat at the edge. I quickly get on my knees and start pumping his cock in my hand. He throws his head back out of pleasure and I take the time to admire his body, structured perfectly and deliciously, loving the way his muscles felt beneath my hands. He licks his lips, the desire thick in the air, and oh fuck, I can't wait to taste it.

Without warning, I dip my head and take him whole in my mouth, circling the tip with my tongue. Drake's body jerks at the sensation and a low growl leaves his lips, but I'm too focused on my task at hand.

I hollow my cheeks and start to suck, while slowly rubbing his base with my hand, god his big. I pull up for a breath and I spit on it, continuing to stroke him as I go back down to suck. I begin to move my head more rapidly, wanting to increase the pleasure for him, whilst simultaneously rubbing his base faster. His breathing starts to become heavier and I know I'm doing the right thing. His hand goes to the back of my head, and it lightly taps my head, encouraging me to go lower.

Finding the courage, I start to take him even deeper into my mouth, the feeling of him starting to stretch my lips and reach the back of my throat starts to make my pussy throb even harder, I can feel the wetness running and dripping down my thighs. I take in as much as I can, reaching the back of my throat and then I start to move again. Loud gags and moans leave my lips and I rock my head up and down on his thick cock, rapid groans and heavy breaths come from him and it feels so good to see him be pleasured by me, I don't want to stop.

I feel his cock twitch in my mouth and I think I know what's coming next. He grips my high pony tail and starts to push my head down faster. I happily begin to move even faster, not even thinking at this point, I just want to please him, and only him. The unholy gags leaving my mouth must send him over the edge because I feel hot streams of his cum shoot down my throat, filling my mouth up. I stroke all the way from his base to his tip to suck all of it out.

I look at him with my mouth full of his cum and I swallow, relishing in the sweet yet salty taste, who knew cum could taste this good? His body is still shaking slightly from the hard orgasm, I must've sucked him really good. He lays down flat on the bed and tells me to come to him with his hand.

"Sit on my face, I want your pussy right on top of me." He says seductively and I lick my lips. I obey his words and I crawl over his body, aligning my core with his lips. His hands grip my thighs roughly and pull me down further, until I feel the contact of his tongue on my clit. My body immediately reacts to the feeling but I suppress a moan before it comes out. His breath is warm against me, and he teasingly kisses between my thighs, nipping at the sensitive skin. I can feel my body start to grow even more desperate, his making me a needy mess right now. I start to rock my hips back and forward lightly, trying to get him to start licking and sucking on my cunt but he continues to tease me.

"Drake, please, I need this." I say it in a raspy breath and a devious smile grows on his lips, the dark purple shimmering in his grey eyes.

"Beg me, princess, tell me exactly what you want me to do to you." He says and I bite my lip, this is getting so fucking hot right now.

"Please, eat my pussy, devour me like it's the last meal you'll ever have, make me a hot fucking mess." I say desperately and he doesn't need another word because he instantly goes in for the kill. My body jolts back as I feel him devour me, he really is eating me like it's his last meal.

"Oh god, yes. . ." I say quietly, but his tongue hits the perfect spot and a loud moan rises to my lips but I muffle it with my hand. Drake grabs my hand and pulls it away from my mouth.

"Don't ever cover your moans, they belong to me, and I want everyone to hear how good I make you feel, understand?" He demands and I shake my head violently.

"Words, love." He says and my body is slowly tugging itself further down, it's aching for more.

"Yes, Drake." I say and he continues, the electrifying feeling returning. His soaking my pussy with his mouth right now, and I look down to see him eat me out, the sight making a whimper leave my lips, he looks so good right now. His tongue is so skilled and I find myself stroking my fingers through his raven hair, tugging at it gently for him to go deeper. He obliges and goes full force on me, his tongue fucking my pussy right now, whilst simultaneously sucking on my clit. I can feel the hot ball in my core starting to tighten and grow, I'm close. Breathless moans rapidly leave my lips, I can't control them, it just feels too good, fucking amazing actually.

"Don't stop, don't fucking stop, I'm close, please." I say as I lean back slightly, placing my arms behind me on his abs, feeling the solid surface and curves of his muscles, it's making me even more horny.

His tongue reaches every point inside me and I suddenly come undone. My body shakes rapidly from the orgasm that just hit me, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Oh fuck yes, keep going, a little longer." I say and I know I'm greedy a bitch for wanting more but I don't care, I want this high to last a little longer. My clit is on fire as he sucks all the juices that leave my pussy and I collapse back, feeling the hot shivers dance on my skin.

Drake comes over me, and I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him slowly and passionately, the desire getting devoured between our lips, I need this. He grips my hips and lays down flat, pulling me with so I'm on top. He squeezes my ass, and I release a soft moan as I feel his thick cock grind against my heat.

I stroke it gently as I raise my hips, aligning the tip with my entrance. "Are you sure your ready, sunflower?" He questions and I smile brightly.

"If there's one person I'd give my virginity to, it'll be you and you only." I say and he nods. I press my lips to his again and we tongue lock desperately as I slowly lower myself down, relishing in the way I get stretched out by him.

I moan into his mouth as all of it goes inside me, his cock disappearing into my core.

"Does it hurt?" He questions and I shake my head, no. It feels really good actually, most people say it hurts when it's your first time, but this feels so amazing. Next step is. . .

Oh yes, move your hips, fuck it Addison, your staring into his eyes, daydreaming, when your supposed to be moving. I slowly start to grind on his length, the feeling already making my walls squeeze around his cock, am I already going to cum?

His hands that are gripping my ass, slowly lift me up a inch and push me back down, making his tip hit my very peak, making my body shudder. I continue to do that motion, but I start to pick up the pace, pulling atleast 3 inches up and slamming myself back down, I'm going to make Drake shoot all his hot semen inside this pussy, thank goodness I'm on the pill, it actually helps with my period cramps so don't think for a second I have it because I'm sleeping around.

Heavy moans and breaths leave my lips and Drake starts to take control, lifting me up slightly so he has momentum to fuck me. I latch my arms around his neck and moan loudly in the crook of his neck as his cock slams into me over and over and over again.

"More, more, harder!" I say and he rises from the bed, carrying me like a feather as he presses me against a wall, resting his hand on the small of my back. He continues to slam his cock deep into my pussy and my nails dig into his back, and before I can control it, my nails heat up with light fire and I slide it across his skin, blood spilling out. I gasp out of shock but I can't even think because his cock slams into me again, hitting the perfect spot.

"I-Im s-sorry, oh my god, don't stop! W-Wait your b-bleeding, fuck y-yes." I say, stuttering over my words, the pleasure is overwhelming.

"Shut that fucking mouth of yours and keep moaning as I fuck you until your a broken toy." He says harshly and I feel my pussy tighten and drip at his words, fuck that was so hot, his speaking like a hungry demon.

Before I can think, suddenly the gashes I left in his skin ignite with that familiar purple flame, the blood leaking out burns away into dust and his wounds stitch together, perfectly healed. A breath of relief leaves my lips but it's soon covered by a loud moan as he slams all of his cock inside me, filling me up perfectly.

He pulls out and throws me on the bed, my body filling with a very lethal lust and desire for more as he approaches me.

"On all fours." He says and I immediately get on my knees and arms. He grips my hips and slams his length into me again, my body immediately going weak at the feeling, I can't get enough of this. His movements are very rapid right now, and full of desire, his really going to fuck me until I'm broken.

He stops suddenly and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me up so my back is against his chest, his lips against my ear.

"Beg me for more, tell me what you desire." He whispers into my ears and I can't help but feel how soaked I'm getting just from his words, my hot ball in my stomach tightening again.

"Fuck me like I deserve it, make me a broken toy of your choosing, make me all yours, fuck me until I can't walk, I'm begging you, please fuck me more." I say so seductively that I hear the demonic rumble that sounds in his chest. He releases my hips and pushes me back down, pinning my arms behind my back so my upper body lays flat on the bed while my ass is in the air.

He starts to move again, and this time his strokes are hitting me perfectly. Every. Single. Time.

I scream out with pleasure, hot, rapid moans leaving my lips. I bury my face in the sheets but Drake's hand roughly grabs my ponytail, pulling my head back up so my moans can be heard. The feeling of him pulling my hair sends shivers down my spine, added with him pumping me with his hard cock and my undying love for him, I'd say that's a very potent mix to make any girl orgasm in seconds.

Just like that, I come undone and I shout out, very loud, as all my juices squirt out my pussy onto his cock, but I'm not finish yet.

"Don't stop until you shoot inside me, Drake, p-please, don't s-stop." I say as he keeps fucking me, harder and harder. My mind is sent spinning from the pleasure and the continuing high of my orgasm until I hear a deep, throaty groan come from Drake as I feel a hot liquid pour inside me. He slowly strokes in and out of me, making sure he gets every drop inside me. He pulls out and I collapse, feeling so exhausted yet fulfilled from what just happened, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I finally had sex with the man I love, we had a good ni— wait what? — the man I love? Do I love Drake? I just said I did, I actually love him, I love him. I smile spreads onto my face as my heart is full of joy and passion, the last thing I see is Drake's gorgeous face before the darkness covers my eyes, sleep welcoming me once again.

To Be Continued...

___________________________

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛.

- 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.6K 20
**This is the second part to 'In Your Arms'. Please read it first.** Nova and Vulcan. Twins brought into the world when a human and monster fell in l...
88.4K 185 3
The human race stands on the brink of extinction; the result of a plague the likes of which the world has never seen. When salvation comes, it isn't...
43 2 4
It all started with a paper plane... _______________________________________________________ "You.... you shouldn't do that.. carter.. dont-" I stu...
7.8K 226 109
His irises swirled slowly, an enticing pale silver against his stark black lashes. They illuminated slightly, so quick it was gone in a blink. He bro...