Painful love | kim Taehyung f...

By Letme_Luv

"Tbh i think pain is better then numbness, better to feel something rather then Letting the numbness eat your... More

Introduction!!
Rudey
ZOMBIE
Saviour
Changes
Malice
Another pervert
SHOOT
Last 7 minutes....
Who's property..?
New way
Weird feelings
Trap
Painful love
Antidote
The end

Scared

52 9 21
By Letme_Luv

I looked at yoongi in disbelief, how can he robs a giant bag full of "girls things" which has no relations with Suga.

Suga: what? Go wear anything you want.

He casually said as if it's totally normal for him.

Y/n: "May i know the reason why this bag only have women's clothing and "things"."

Suga: what? Aren't no way I'm letting this apportunity of getting free clothes just slide away like that and also I can give them to my future girlfriend too.

I rolled my eyes at his remark, he has a point but that feels wrong to agree just like that.

Y/n: "And how are you this sure about the size?"

Suga: "Why you asked? Is that big for you?"

Oh he is so shameless to say that, my cheeks turn red as i quickly lower my gaze towards the ground and finds a suitable dress for my fitting, They all were pretty and expansive, he really hit a jackpot. i look at the place to look for a room to change that when Suga said again.

Suga:" You can go towards the right corridor beside kitchen. The first room is available for you."

I quickly walked out from there in embarrassment and get in the room, how can he casually talk about my size, as if it's not a big deal. What pervert man he is!

I look around the interior of the room, it was pretty cozy and comfortable. I walked towards the bathroom and peek inside, It was simple yet beautiful... this things are keep distracting me from the original situation of the daegu. How can I forget the sight on that high schooler getting there flesh eaten out by that dog... It was horrible for anyone to see.

The way Jungkook help me today, this mades me realise, how blessed I am to have him in my life. At each steps he was there for me, making me run along with me, not little me left behind. Jungkook is the best human being ever comes in my life and I'm so beholden to him.

I carefully remove my dirty dress and took a shower, i fell remorse about jumping onto dumpster, it was disgusting but i had no other choice. i rub my skin to get the stinky feeling out from my skin, maybe Suga was right, i really stinks so bad.

I come out from the shower after a long time as I was also trying to not put soap over my wounds, which i accomplished finally. I gently wipe off the water from my body and wore the dress I had selected before.

Just after I come out from the shower, my stomach rumbles for food. I groan and walked out of the room to ask Suga if he has something to eat or not. My steps halted at the smell of food coming from a distance as i quickly walked towards it, totally ignoring my injured knees.

Again for the second time my jaw drops on the ground as i look at all of them eating... without me... even jungkook. They all had changed their dresses too.

Y/n:"You guys have no shame, how can you  eat without me?? Do you think i don't have any organ name stomach?" 

Suga: "I don't know about stomach but you surely don't have brain, we were waiting for you from past 30 mins but you didn't showed up, So we decided to eat and also... it's Jungkook's plan."

Jungkook: "Hyung don't blame me!"

hyung? they really got some beef among themselves. I poke my tongue on inner cheeks trying not to lash at Jungkook. I folded my hands around my chest and look at three of them.

Jungkook: "Just come and eat, You were really taking too much time, we all took shower seperately and even made dinner but you didn't come out, so i thought you already slept."

I sighed and sit over the chair besides Jungkook, i was angry but I know that I'm being childish here. There is no point for me to argue about this silly situation.

I scan the food placed infront of me, it was steak, how did he manage to get steak? Suspicious....

Suga: "Eat."

I rolled my eyes and grab a fork, instead of cutting it from knife, i took a bite from steak.

Jungkook: "For once eat like a human."

Y/n: "You got any problem with that?"

I raised my brows at him.

Jungkook: "No one is scared of you, stop acting all gangsta."

He pinch my cheeks as i jerk his hand away.

Y/n: "I'm not acting!"

He smiled and out a big piece of steak in my mouth.

Y/n: "I hawteee you."

I said in between chewing the steak, it was actually delicious.

Jungkook: "Good."

Suga: "Are you two sure you aren't couple?"

Y/n: "Stop asking the same question again and again!"

Suga: "What can I do when you two keep making me doubt your answers?"

Y/n: "Have you even been around a girl? Do you not know how a guy bestfriend talks with there "female" friends?? You also makes me doubt alot of things about you, did i complaint about that?"

I was enraged about his behaviour but in the return of his answer he got silence. Silence filled the room, Jungkook was looking at me as if I said something wrong, even taehyung stopped eating.

Suga: "Are you disrespecting me?"

He passed me death glare, He pointed his knife towards me in warning sign. I returns his glare, aren't no way I'm backing off Even if the reason ff this fight is not that big.

Y/n: "If you think it's disrespectful for you, then the thing you asked was also disrespectful for me too."

Suga: "Then stop being clingy!"

Y/n: "Why? You don't no rights to tell me what to do?"

And who does he think he is? i can do whatever the fuck I want to my bestfriend, aren't no way I'm letting him taunt me about being clingy to MY own "bestfriend".

Suga: "I have! I'm older then you all and also I saved your life."

So he just wanted to show his gratitude towards people and tell them how big favour he did towards them...

Y/n: "You said you are doctor? aren't you? Do you tell those to all of your patients? or it's just you think you did us favour?"

Suga: "Don't take my words on another direction."

Jungkook: "Y/n calm down."

Y/n: "Why you always have to tell me to to calm down when it's not my fault?!!"

Suga: "IT IS YOUR FAULT! don't ever talked to me in raised voice!"

He bang his fist over the table making me flinch at his sudden action but i didn't let him scare me.

Y/n: "What if i doesn't listen to you?"

I scowl at him, before getting up the chair.

Suga: "Don't take things for granted, I'm warning you last time.!"

Jungkook: "Please calm down you both!"

Suga turn to jungkook with the same enrage face.

Suga: "I'm warning her last time, i hope you will make my words get fit on your chick's head!"

Y/n: "Who you do think you are calling chick?"

His audacity to say that, if he wasn't older or haven't save me, i might choke him right here.

Suddenly Suga get up and walked towards me, i try not to react but my legs back off on their own.

Y/n: "W-what are you trying to do?!"

I try my best to act cool when I know everyone noticed that I'm scared. Jungkook quickly rushed to steps infront of me and look at Suga with apologetic smile.

Jungkook: "I will make her understand..."

Suga: "You are too late for that Boy, now get aside before I make you by myself."

He didn't call him jungkook but a boy? what is he even planing?

Jungkook stayed infront of me infact he grip my hand, intertwining his finger with mine.

Jungkook: "If you don't like her behaviour then... I might take her away from here. She will not create problem that way."

He hesitate to say that, i know all the things he is saying, is just to make sure Suga don't do anything to me. How hard he is trying...now I feel bad for talking back, i really don't know what this Suga could do in future, till here his impression on my mind is totally negative. I suppresses my thoughts to focus of the ongoing situation before looking down in abash.

Suga: "You sure? Because I'm not gonna stop you from doing that."

Jungkook: "Yes I'm sure about that."

Jungkook changes his expression from hesitate to assuring one, he put his one arm around my shoulder protectively and started to walked towards the main door of the house.

Suga: "Where do you think you are planning to go in the middle of night?"

Jungkook: "Somewhere she won't bother you."

He opened the door and closed it behind. We were in warehouse... I looked at him with scared face, it was all dark inside here as jungkook leads me through the path to get down to ground floor.

As we reaches on ground floor, he turn me towards him but i kept on staring at ground.

Jungkook: "You are safe now."

Yes that all I needed to heard, that I'm safe, that i didn't did anything wrong, that he trust me, I hug him tightly and buried my face on his chest.

Y/n: "You should had thought before coming out, we don't even know where we will go from this warehouse.. there's zombies all over the town and wait.. Our bag? you can't just leave them with that jerk."

Jungkook put his fingers on my lips to shut me up which was very unusual, he never been this soft while making me shut from talking... unknowingly i also stop talking.

Jungkook: "Lets find some place to stay. We can even collect some rod from this warehouse."

Y/n: "It's too dark but."

Jungkook: "don't worry, we will find a way to deal with that for now let's just go outside to moonlight."

He pulled her outside the warehouse and a wave of cold air blows by us, making us shiver.

Y/n: "I'm again telling you, we shouldn't had left the house."

Jungkook: "Just follow me, we might find some other way."

We started to walk away from warehouse to main road, just when we heard rustle of leaves behind us. His grip on my hand tighten and we started to run away from the sound. My heartbeat was beating like crazy.

The sound of rustle became louder, My knees started to hurt as it was not healed at all, My pace became slower but jungkook was running really fast maybe he forgot about my injuries. We were almost kilometre away from the house but the sound of someone running didn't get away.

Jungkook pulled me with a sudden jerk as he was trying to make me run along with him which make me loose my balance.

This time I fall over my palms.... This is the worst day of my life. First that zombie thing, then I fall over my chin and after that this Suga keep fighting with me now I fall over my palm. But I'm glade that I'm still alive.

Jungkook: "Y/N!!!"

He whimpers my name before kneeling infront of me and pulling me closer to him, he was also scared by the sound of rustle of leaves, it was sounding like there were more then one person following us, Jungkook was just hugging me tightly, i think we have given up... I can't run anymore.

I was catching my breath just when someone step out from the forest. I can't help but to start crying, i was scared, scared till die... Jungkook try to comfort me even though it wasn't working, he Patted my back and kiss my cheeks for the first time ever in my life. My cries slowly lessen as he looked at me with his glistening eyes as it's teary eyes reflects moonlight. He was crying too...

Jungkook: "I will always be there to protect you... No one can harm you y/n... please stop crying, it hurts me seeing you like this."

I hug him tightly,  We were in the middle of road on unknown forest, first of all we don't even know anything about daegu and now this this happening.

the silhouette of the person walks towards us That's when i realised it wasn't looking like zombie. It was looking more like a human figure by the way it walks.

I slowly calm down at looked the person who was keep on coming closer towards our direction. He stands infront of us, as i try to figure out him but my tears were still making my vision blurry.

"???: Why did you leave me alone?"

                   _________x_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 46 11
taehyung: just relax princess. I will make sure you like your first punishment
111K 4.6K 24
"Everytime I eat, I feel disgusted with myself. Why won't this feeling go away?"
12K 484 23
"But what it all comes down to, is 3am. 3am will tell you just how very much your heart is hurting. 3am can determine life or death." One hyung who...
33K 1.8K 36
𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐮! " 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. " " 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮...