GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //

By jeonbamie_kimtannie

A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the... More

INTRO 💥
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56

chapter-28

3.8K 265 93
By jeonbamie_kimtannie

Does some of you all don't get my update notifications?

~~~

Taehyung wakes up when he felt a peck on his leg but he didn't open his eye lid.

Jungkook morning starts with pecking taehyung feet every day and this became his beautiful habit.

It's been five nights since taehyung is hostage here, taehyung plead everyday to let him go but jungkook is not ready to leave taehyung at all.

Taehyung is tired now his energy is draining day by day and it's affecting his health too.

Yesterday they both had a huge quarrel about this and after a lot of petition from taehyung jungkook finally comes with the condition - he was ready to give taehyung his freedom if taehyung will live with him in jeon mansion -

And taehyung didn't agreed to his terms and now he's still on the bed with the same position sighing in his broken fate.

Jungkook comes out from washroom with only towel wrapping around his waist and says "Get up and take shower"

Taehyung spend his time only in his bed sleeping with different position because he has nothing to do in this huge mansion all he do is tossing left and right in the bed.

Jungkook has already take cell phone from taehyung and as to entertain himself taehyung has only Tv to watch.

"Jungkook give my phone back" Taehyung mumble.

"Whom do you want to call, you don't have anyone" Jungkook mock on taehyung face.

"Just because you don't know about me that doesn't mean I've no people around me" Taehyung says and get down from the bed.

"And whom will you call"

Taehyung tsked because he knows he's going to press his anger button again, he said in a loud voice to amplify jungkook anger.

"The first ever person I'll call if I get my phone is my ex" Taehyung says

Jungkook was about to enter his walkin closet his step halts, the clenching feeling increase in his chest because he knows taehyung isn't lying, he knows taehyung was seriously in love with his ex.

Jungkook turns back and look at taehyung who's leaning on the door frame of washroom with hands on chest.

Jungkook snigger and says "you made a big mistake by telling me that, now forget about your precious phone"

"Jungkook are you crazy" Taehyung says.

"Yess..your existence is making me crazy"

"I'm not making you crazy, it's you who's behaving like a psycho by kidnapping random boy"

"Random boy? Don't forget we were in a relationship and now I want you to be with me"

"As what you motherfucker" Taehyung scream when his patience run out.

Jungkook enter inside his walkin closet.

And this pissed taehyung to the core whenever taehyung ask for reason why jungkook left him like that, jungkook would always shrug the topic.

"If you're not sure about me than what the fuck I'm doing here" Taehyung scream and slam the washroom door with his fist.

"Stop taking your anger on something it'll only hurt you" Jungkook says from inside the room.

Taehyung again slam washroom door with his fist.

"I said stop doing that" Jungkook scream.

Taehyung enter inside washroom and bang the door with his remaining strength, this all are really getting into his nerves.

Taehyung stand under the shower he looks at himself in the blur glass and after looking at his own reflection a smile formed on his lips, he lift his finger and write the name on glass - jungkook.

Taehyung take at least one hour in the washroom standing under shower thinking about his life but flinch when jungkook bang the door from outside.

"Come out"

"I'll take one hour more" Taehyung shout.

"Don't waste my water and come out" Jungkook says.

"If you think I'm wasting your water then let me go"

"I don't have much time come out otherwise I'll use spear key"

"Stop threaten me all the damn time"

Taehyung angrily said and with rob on body he come out from the washroom and look at jungkook who's leaning on the wall with his usual furrowed brows.

"This brows of you really annoy the shit out of me"

"That's why I look at you with my furrowed brows"

Taehyung enter inside jungkook closet and pick his one shirt and wear it and after ruffling his hair he come out from the room.

Jungkook check taehyung from up and down the exposed slender leg of taehyung will really distract everyone.

"Wear something underneath"

Jungkook says and made his way towards door.

Taehyung ignored him and started to walk behind him.

Jungkook turn back and again says "wear something"

"Do you have any brain look at your size and look at me"

"I'll send some clothes of your size in afternoon for now wear something then come out, I'll be in downstairs" Jungkook says and shut the door in front of taehyung face.

And after rummaging through jungkook closet taehyung found something to wear which will cover till his knee.

He looks at the reflection of himself in the mirror and with tired voice

"what are you doing tae, focus"

.............

Taehyung is all alone in the room getting bored to hell but the good part is jungkook is not in Seoul.

He thought to roam around a little to refresh his mood, he get down from the bed and walk out from the room without locking the door behind.

Taehyung has visit jeon mansion many times but he hasn't looked the interior properly.

First he thought to check if hoseok is in the mansion or not but hosoek room is in fourth floor and he has no mood to take stairs, he thought to order some servants to call hoseok for him.

He walks down stairs and saw no one is in the hall then he enter kitchen to see if someone is inside or not but no one was there too.

"It's 2pm I think everyone is having their lunch, this is your chance tae" Taehyung heart jiggle out of happiness.

Taehyung made his way outside of the mansion, he looks back to see if someone is seeing him or not but he get bumped with sohee in the door.

"Ouch" Taehyung rub his forehead.

"Oh" Sohee says when her eyes caught taehyung.

Both look at each other for a mean time then sohee ask "what are you doing here"

"I-i thought to roam around a little there is garden in backyard, right?" Taehyung says.

Taehyung has not restricted to roam around inside the fence.

"You can take back door if you want to go garden" Sohee says and walk past taehyung freely.

Taehyung nodded and takes his step outside of the mansion and he hear.

"Are you good in maths"

Taehyung looks back and saw sohee is standing with hands on chest looking all gorgeous as always.

Taehyung thought this woman has such a aura where anyone will cut their nerves willingly for her without much thought.

"You're such a mommy material" Taehyung blurt out.

Sohee tsked..

"If i wasn't gay I would have definitely fall for you" Taehyung says.

"Is your memory sharp?"

"My memory is sharp but I'm not good at maths"

"Dumbo" Sohee says.

"Hey I'm not dumb"

"How many letters are in alphabet"

Taehyung think for a second then "27 no no 26"

"Hmm 26²?" Sohee ask.

Taehyung mind went totally blank he knows he's bad at math but he never thought he'll be this bad in math.

Taehyung shamelessly started to multiply in his head with rolling his head everywhere to get the answer and after feel like decades he said

"666 no wait wait"

Taehyung again calculate in his head and with his hands too and then gives the final answer "yes 676"

"And how old is jungkook"

"32"

"Hmm 36²" Sohee nodded her head.

After decades taehyung says "1296"

"And the sum of 1296 and 676 what will we get"

Taehyung with his hands started to add the number.

"1972"

"And how many letters are in jungkook"

Taehyung looks at her with puzzle face and then "8"

"1972 multiply 8"

Taehyung takes a heavy sigh then "15776"

"What letters comes after b"

"C"

"After x"

"Y"

"After t"

"U"

"Hmm you got your answer now move your ass brother otherwise I won't be able to help you, no one is outside at this time" Sohee said and she walk away from there just like that.

Taehyung looks at her retreating back and he was still in shock and said "she was helping me"

He pointed toward himself and said "she actually helped me"

But. .

Taehyung memory is indeed not sharp.

He grab his head and tried to rethink what she asked him first "taehyung think again think again it's your golden chance to run"

Taehyung jump a little because his mind is already blown out to know that sohee helped him.

"Okay okay focus okay calm down"

Taehyung takes a brief breath.

"Alphabet 26 and it's square 676 and square of his age 1296 and the sum of it 1972  hmm okay then cyu that means the password of front gate is 15776cyu"

He didn't even take any moment to celebrate and jump on the stairs to reach the gate while chanting the password

"15776cyu -15776cyu"

Jungkook yard is really huge so it take taehyung time to reach the gate.

As he reach the gate he enter the password "15776cyv"

And doom the gate didn't open taehyung hands started to shiver.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck"

His body get already cold and his hands are not working either because of fear.

"15776cyv" He again type the same code.

And taehyung hands started to sweat because this is the last chance, if he enter the password wrong this time an announcement will made inside the mansion that someone is trying to enter the jeon mansion.

Taehyung takes a huge sigh and first he calm himself down and again recall the password.

"She said after t oh god after t it comes u"

Then taehyung carefully enter the code "15776cyu"

And the gate made dang sound taehyung moves back and his face instantly glowed after knowing he finally enter the code correct.

He didn't wait for gate to fully open he step out from the gate and run as fast as he can.

"I can't go home he'll find me"

Taehyung run so fast that he really comes far from the mansion he looks back, he doesn't have any money how will he take cab.

With gasping for air he tried to take lift and after more than 15 minutes one car stop in front of him.

And as the window of the car roll down his tears fell out from his eyes when he saw someone familiar inside the car.

"Hyung"

"Tae what are you doing here" Kai asked and immediately come out from the car.

Taehyung hugged kai and he broke down in his arm.

"Why what happen why aren't you attending university these days, I was worried for you" Kai said and caresss taehyung head.

"Okay okay calm down" Kai said and made taehyung sit in the passenger seat and he take the driver seat.

Taehyung with his shirt wipe his tears and said "Hyung please hide me from him"

"What whom?"

"Please"

After seeing taehyung condition Kai didn't ask any question and he takes taehyung with himself.

Without knowing what's coming for him, Kai take taehyung with himself.

............

Jungkook is in car with suga and hoseok and three of them are heading back to Seoul.

His eyes are close and he was thinking to buy some clothes for taehyung in the way back, when he get a call from sohee.

"Hmm"

"Taehyung is not in the mansion we checked everywhere"

"Where the fuck is eunwoo"

"He can't watch taehyung all the time and moreover he was having his lunch that time"

Sohee blast the bomb through call on jungkook and after hearing this jungkook started sweat terribly.

He cut the call immediately and said to suga "suga check the cctv footage"

"Why what happen"

"Taehyung left me" Jungkook scream and slam his hand on seat hardly.

"Good" Suga mumble under his breath.

And started to watch the cctv footage of mansion.

Hoseok dialed one number and tell all the guards to search for taehyung even though both hosoek and suga is happy that taehyung run away but they can't ignore the fact that jungkook is burning from inside.

Jungkook bounce his leg to calm down his anxiety.

"Tell them to search about his friends details" Jungkook said, he knows taehyung is not dumb he knows taehyung will never go back to his house.

Hoseok nodded his head and told everyone to do whatever jungkook said.

"Hobi give me water" Jungkook says and chuke down the bottle of water.

"Tell sohee, I want every details of his friends within thirty minutes and I won't hear any excuse"

Jungkook leans back the more he will get quite the more he'll feel suffocating, he push his hair back and scream.

"Jungkook" Hoseok says after seeing jungkook condition, he's caressing his heart aggressively.

"This is the second time I'm feeling like my breath will stop" Jungkook says.

Jungkook shut his eyes and says in mind

"Mom you said...never give people so much power over you that their absence will crumble you...i did I gave him all power to rule over me"

..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 18.9K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
425K 21.4K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
510K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
296K 14.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...