The Sinner's Princess

By author_daisy

DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable... More

Dedication
Characters (edited)
Prologue (edited)
1. Our Life
2. Lily
3.Hacked
4. Tempting
5. The Stalker
5. Warned
7. Unexpected Marriage Proposal
8. Married
9. Wedding Night
10. The Journey Begins
11. The Stolen Kiss
12. My Husband is mysterious
13. The First Date
14. None of Your Business
15. Touch Me
16. Never be the same
17. Caged Bird
18. Tangled between lies?
19. I trust you
20. He's a Mafia!!!!!!
21. The Secrets
22. Annoying brother in law
23. Her anger
24. Burning desires
25. Are you hiding something??
26. The Psychopath
27. The gift
28. An Intruder
29. Kai's Princess
30.Brother V/S Husband

6. Drugged

4.5K 263 14
By author_daisy

Abhimanyu smashed the third vase in fury, kept inside his office.
Well more like office turned into junkyard. He was thrashing whatever came into his hold.

His eyes bloodshot red and shirt's buttons almost broken due to the all throwing of objects around the cabin.

"Yaar bas kar, dimag kharab ho gya hai kya!!!

Daksh entered and directly ran to hold his friend.

(Enough, have you gone mad)

But this wasn't enough, Abhimanyu pushed him pulling back his damp hairs in frustration as he growled angrily.

"Whosoever did this I'll make them pay, find out, go and find out who is it. I'm going to cut their limbs into pieces".

Abhimanyu whispered gritting his teeth.

"I'm already doing whatever I can do. We hired the country's best technicians to find out what really happened. But please calm down and let's go back home for now".

Daksh tried to convince his friend.

"How can I fucking sit calmly huhh!!! My business stocks which always broke records of increasing everyday are now falling and do you even know what loss we already faced. It's my own hardwork my fucking empire which I had built".

Abhimanyu growled throwing the last show piece kept on a table.

Daksh pinched his nose bridge and controlled himself to not inject his friend and throw him inside his bedroom.

Well, in age of 19 only Abhimanyu dedicated himself completely to the business administration and became workaholic, giving up on those glamour and party filled lives of wealthy youngsters.

He established new achievements of his own business empire and why won't it hurt him when that constant hardwork seems to be in the verge of drowning that also because of a virus captured their whole cyber security system and leaked some private information.

However Daksh managed to pull his friend home.

He wasn't on the state to face his family so directly rushed to his room.

And.... The culprit is actually his soon to be brother in law Rayan who brought havoc in Prity's life too.

It's been more than a week after that event night and every night Prity felt like having a nightmare.
She tried to stay awake and catch the bastard of a stalker but her sleepyhead won't help.

Rayan would sit beside her on her bed and watch her with adore filled eyes but never dared to do anything inappropriate. He's a man of his principles....

She wondered if it had been a fictional world and Zade would've been the one stalking her, she would've loved to getting stalked but no reality hits ... ....

And about Abhimanyu's condition, why Rayan did it... Let's see what happened a week ago.....
.
.
.
The next morning after event night

After breakfast Chauhans were randomly chatting and laughing, leisurely sitting at the lawn.

"Bhaiya I want to talk to you, it's urgent please".

Prity said pulling Abhimanyu abruptly out of the lawn.

"What happened chhoti, everything's alright??

He asked cupping Prity's cheeks.

She tried hard not to sob and finally revealed after gaining lots of guts.

"Bhaiya, there's a person stalking me, I mean following me everywhere and he left things in my room after I sleep. He even fool the guards. I doubted he might be one of our guard only but no he's someone we don't know. What's his actual intention I don't know but his letters were quite unusual too".

By the time Prity ended, Abhimanyu was tensed.

No one would dare to cross Chauhan's palace premises let alone invading someone's room, that also his lil sister.

Worry clouded his senses and he couldn't help snap at Prity, just like every elder would do.

"You fool, abb bta rhi ho. Kaha rehta hai dimag tumhara. Kuch hone ka wait kar rhi thi kya huhh!! What if something would've happened to you. Rani Lakshmi bai smjhti ho khud ho. Are you that adamant to fight alone. Then why am I your brother. Sirf bhaiya bolti ho maanti nhi. Pta hai na how dangerous this world is --------

And it continues for more than 10 minutes....

(You're telling this now, where are you lost, were you waiting for anything to happen. You think yourself as Queen Lakshmi bai. You only call me bhaiya or ever considered me)

Prity finally let out a harsh sob, those harsh words were piercing her heart. She just wanted to not bother her family and fight against her own difficulties alone.

It's just Abhimanyu's worries that's speaking....

After a good scolding, Abhimanyu left to take classes of those guards and find out, damn sure to bury that jerk alive in front of his sister.

But Prity she was standing at the same place crying her eyes out.

Gathering herself, she ran to her room knowing everyone would ask her about the condition and she's not in the state to answer.

"Baat nhi karungi bhaiya se, aise kyu daata unhone".

She pouted wiping her overflowing tears.
(I won't talk to bhaiya. Why did he scold me)

Laying on the bed she tried hard to stop those tears but they betrayed her.

"No no Prity it's my fault I'm really a fool. I should've just told him earlier. Kuch galat nhi bola bhaiya ne. He was worried".

She mumbled to herself crying like a child.
(What bhaiya said was true)

Unaware of the fact that someone's heart is wrenching too, seeing her crying.

Rayan would make sure to erase the reason forever.
And it's frustrating that he can't hurt Abhimanyu or kill him.

How dare him scolding his Lily.

He wanted to thrash the screen and land inside Prity's room to scoop her in his arms and wipe those tears out.

And right that moment, he vowed to show Abhimanyu what the result is if anyone would hurt Prity.

Even if he's her brother and rights to scold her but now she's Rayan's life too and how can he just sit quietly knowing that jerk made her cry so loudly.

Physical pain is nothing in front of internal and mental pain, so that's what Rayan did.

At the most unexpected moment, he hacked his dearest brother in law's company system and leaked illegal paperworks.

The most profitable project slipped out of Abhimanyu's hands and stocks fell.

The intolerable punishment for a businessman who claims himself the superior.

Well one more interesting incident occurred.
The same night, Rayan decided to text her.
It was simple with some cheesy familiar words Kai was feeding him.

"You shouldn't cry lily, I hate it so much. Even if you look pretty after crying but my heart hurts seeing you like this".

And Prity gasped in horror after getting the notification. She was already exhausted by the fact that Abhimanyu is upset now this damn stalker is teasing her. She didn't think about the fact how her stalker was able to find out she was crying.

Instead she just called back on the number furiously.
Rayan was on cloud nine. He was all ready to have a sweet talk with Prity but.....

"Oo bhaisaheb kya smjhte ho apne aap ko. Aap hi ke pass free time hota hoga. Hum busy log hai. Police mein complain file krwa dungi. Zyada pareshan kiya na toh dekh lungi".

She shouted and immediately cut off the call.

(Brother, what do you think of yourself. Only you have free time here. We're busy people. I will file a complaint in police station. Don't bother anymore otherwise result won't be good)

Even she herself didn't realise from where she got the confidence.
Poor Rayan was still going through a short trauma he received. He didn't expect that.
Not only that but she called him bhaisahab, literally she again bro zoned him.....

She will surely get a nice punishment for this .......

.
.

Back to present.....

It's too hectic. The things going on with me. I thought I'll spend the vacations enjoying with my family but here I'm all bothered and tensed.

Why does that stalker even found me attractive?? Damn it, I'll beat him surely once I will catch that bastard.

And the worst is Bhaiya didn't even find a clue of stalker or culprit.

Now it's getting on my nerves.

I called him that day angrily and regret knowing I gave him more access. He is spamming messages continuously.

I had the letters and bouquet inside a certain corner of wardrobe.

The things he wrote always gives me goosebumps. He's watching me every moment but I don't.

"You're a book addict right, I'll buy you a whole library Lily".

"You're so hot that I have to take cold shower five times a day".

"I can't wait to kiss you Lily ".

The last two letters were quite perverted. Of course stalkers are pervert that's a universal truth.
His messages too are perverted.

But sometimes I feel presence inside my room and after searching all I find myself alone in the room.

Checked every corner of the room for cameras but no there's nothing suspicious.

Right now I don't want to think anymore cuz me and Aastha are going to a get together party. More like one of a wealthy alumni organised a party for those students who once studied in this school before transferring.

I'm all adorned in pretty beige coloured saree and some simple yet elegant jewelleries.

"Chal aaja bahar!!!

I heard Aastha shouting for me so I ran outside after picking up the clutch.

(Come outside)

"Goddamn hottt!!! Aaj toh ladke marne wale hai tere pe".

Aastha chirped holding my shoulders.

(Today boys are going to die)

However the statement she said send an uneasy feeling inside my stomach. It's like something wrong will happen for sure.

If only I would've known my life's going to change forever after this day.

"Tu bhi kitni mast lgg rhi hai!!!

I pinched her cheeks making her scrunch in annoyance and we walked out giggling and laughing on the way.

(You're also looking gorgeous)

I didn't see Bhaiya today.

It's almost evening and he is not in the sight. Well we're back to good terms now.
.
.
.
.
.

Should I laugh or celebrate the victory over that Jerk of a brother in law. Even if he'll catch me he just can't fight me. I'm just a right hand man but has upper hands in cyber world which is the most dangerous weapon to destroy someone nowadays.

My Lily!!!

She's so precious!!!

She always cries and trembles while reading those letters yet keep them safely inside wardrobe.

She had seen all my texts. My dirty comments and it excites me how she just stomp her feet unable to do anything. But I am always watching her.

I know the part of her heart wants me, wants this.....

She can't deny the fact, her inner demons are calling for me. For her I'm still an unknown stalker but for me she's my everything.

Even I doubt I was a heartless man few days ago. My sole dedication was for boss and the world where I grew up but now it's diverted to my Lily, my mon chéri.

She's looking so lost nowadays and it gives me satisfaction that I'm the reason.

"It seems your only job nowadays".

I looked towards Kai entering without knocking.

Prity has left for the event and I'll follow her this time I won't take risk like last time. That fucker tried to touch her.

"What can you do when you're obsessed crazily that even in dreams that person would capture you completely".

I shrugged buttoning my black full sleeve satin shirt.

"To be precise, I am happy for you but remember everything has a consequence and not everyone gets a fairytale. Your story with sis in law is going to be a toughest one for sure. She's innocent, please never hurt her okay!!

Kai said smiling softly at me. He already consider her as his sister. Getting overprotective for her.

"I told you Kai, I want to live now, the life which my heart craved for maybe. For the first time I'm madly obsessed. And she's precious".

He nodded as I replied and followed me.

"You'll prove you aren't heartless. You can love someone too".

Kai whispered patting my shoulders.

I halted and thought about the word, love, isn't it weird to say I love her, no not now, I am just obsessed with her....

Or maybe it's hard to accept....

We both silently walked towards the parking area and pulled out our bikes. This time I let Kai lead the way, he knows to manage things calmly unlike me.....

I'm coming to you Lily.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The party was on full swing, friends gathered after so long. And everyone were meeting up with old classmates. Aastha was busy hiding away from Reyansh and his group, pulling annoyed Prity alongwith her.

"Oo rukk jaa behen, kisse bhaag rhi hai aur kyu bhaag rahi hai aise??

Prity finally asked tensed Aastha and pulled her hand away.

(Stop, why are you running like this and from whom you're hiding)

"Yaar aloo you love me na so no questions we're just going to a quiet corner okay".

Aastha sheepishly replied and again pulled her groaning friend with a kaha phas gyi face!!

(Where am I stuck)

Prity wondered, she's the introvert here and Aastha would always try to mingle with people and here she herself is running away.....

"Hey Aastha Prity!!!!

Someone shouted and Aastha facepalmed herself.

"Heyy Ragini!!!

Prity waved at her old classmate and hugged lightly.

Aastha forcefully smiled and looked here and there in search of those brown pairs which intimidates her even in her dreams.

They busied themselves in chatting and at a distance Rayan was sitting near the bar counter and Kai being Kai started flirting with some random women.

Rayan couldn't take his eyes off from his gorgeous lady, every colour suits her, he concluded.

"One more glass".

He ordered and sipped the second glass of wine enjoying the view Prity laughing and meeting up with her friends.

"This is bullshit".

He murmured glaring at some dolled up women trying to touch him.
Wasn't this a friendly get together, then why are these punks acting like some horny animals.

His complete focus was on his lady though and damn no one has that potential to earn attention from Rayan except his Prity.

While on other side after Ragini left, Prity again felt the eerie uneasiness in pit of her stomach and turned to Aastha who was giving suspicious eyes to her.

"Kaddoo tujhe pta hai, koi na mujhe follow karta hai. He knows everything about me and always leave a bouquet. I wanted to tell you------

(You know, someone is following me)

"Hayyeee meri bestie ko uska Zade mil gya".

Aastha shouted clasping her hands but shut immediately when Prity glared at her.

(My bestie finally found her Zade)

"I'm damn serious aastha ".

And she told everything about what happened.

Well, Aastha felt relieved that Abhimanyu already is working on it and of course including police will leads to consequences, maybe that psycho might kill Prity or whatever he could do.

"Yaar but bande mein na dum hai. Itna kuch kar gaya but koi pakad nhi pa Raha. Indeed a genius one".

Aastha praised in amusement.

(But he has some potential. He did so many things yet no one is able to catch him)

"Abbey tu meri taraf hai ya uss kaminey ki".

Prity scolded her friend and soon both walked away bickering.

(Are you on my side or him)

They went towards the same counter where Rayan and Kai were settled.

"Ohh my sis in law is coming here".

Kai squealed shaking Rayan who harshly elbowed him on his stomach.

Seems like Kai is more excited here, and Rayan hates it.

"Shut up and let me focus".

With that Rayan inhaled a long breath when hint of jasmine fragrance hit his nose since Prity was merely 2 metres away from them.

"Excuse me, paani available hai kya??

Prity asked the staff not knowing her mere voice turned on Rayan sitting nearby ogling at her.

(Is drinking water available here)

She gulped down the water making Rayan drool at how some drops were flowing out of her lips and trailing down to her moderate bosoms.

Well, his face was again half covered in black mask.

"You're drooling shamelessly man!!!

Kai whispered and this time got a blow right at his crotch.

Aastha left for washroom making Prity safely sit near the counter as everyone were busy grooving on dance floor.

She was playing with her clutch, when suddenly she felt her head spinning.

She held her forehead and Rayan almost got up to hold her worriedly but Kai stopped him.

Her vision got blurred and legs started trembling.

She tried to look up and shout for Aastha but couldn't able to do it.

Suddenly her whole body started getting hot. Her insides were like on fire and temprature was just rising making her squirm.

She got up and walked blindly towards a random area assuming it as the way to washroom.

"Bro something is wrong".

Kai said and left Rayan to follow Prity.

Rayan was quiet but his jaw hardened when his eyes travelled to the glass she drank water from.

"Kai you've studied thoroughly about drugs right!!

Kai nodded and Rayan immediately gave him the glass.

He smelled and scanned the glass observing it.

"R-rayan, it had aphrodisiacs. Sis in law is drugged".

Kai gasped and that was enough for Rayan to pull the staff from his collar and punch him badly.

"You motherf*cker!!! Who told you to add drugs in water huhhh!!

Rayan knew staff would never do this, someone might've bribed him.

The trembling man pointed his finger towards a drunk boy following Prity.

"Bro go to sis in law. I'll handle this bastard ".
Kai panicked punching the man again and Rayan ran towards Prity.

The drunkard following her while eyeing her curves received a harsh kick on his back.

He fell and before he could turn around Rayan put the gun on silencer and shoot him.

Thankfully the area was secluded where Prity was going to, stumbling on her steps.

Rayan immediately held her when she was about to fell.

"Sweetheart!!

He whispered and his heart throbbed painfully looking at her condition.

She was squirming, sweats covered her skin.

"Please do something, it's too hot, help please".

She was mumbling continuously clenching her thighs.

Rayan picked her up.

He felt tingles while holding her. It was his dream to hold his lady like this but not in these circumstances.

She was too light like a feather.

Her trembling and hot body was completely attached to his chest. She smuggled closer to him and tried to rub herself.

"No Lily, not now, not here".

He tried to whisper sweet words which he never did in his life. But it's true, love can change anyone, even a monster.

Kai called for Rayan and told him to take Prity to the penthouse. He already prepared a vehicle for them.

Soon, Rayan was settled inside the mentioned car, he was trying very hard to drive since Prity's sensual moans are just turning him on.

He drove fastly towards the penthouse witnessing Prity trying to touch herself just beside him.

"Fuck!! Don't do that Lily if you don't want to end up under me right here".

Rayan hissed and clenched his hands tightly moving the steering.

His Lily was not in right senses. He's a sinner but would never do anything without consent.
.
.
.
.
.

I picked up my fragile lady already exhausted and pleading to help her. Her body is getting hotter.

She's just rubbing herself more in my touch.

The first thing I did after entering the penthouse was sprinting towards the washroom and dipping her body into the tub full of cold water.

She heaved a long sigh and roamed her hands all around her abdomen, chest almost half consciously.

Goodness!! I would've surely fucked her....

But my morals are stopping me.

The saree clung to her skin making her look a mesmerizing seductress.

I crouched near the tub and helped her unhooking her blouse,

Damnn!! My hands almost touched her soft bosoms while unhooking the bra too.

I removed every piece of clothing from her body, the toughest one was removing her black lacy panty. I did saw her changing earlier but never expected to witness it this close today only.

I want to devour her, claim her.....

She rubbed her thighs together and pleaded.

"Please it's hurting, do something!!

My hands were about to go between her legs.

I could've just f*ngered her to let her get a release and reduce the pain but again my inner self stopped me.

I just stood there watched her touching herself.
And my hands travelled to take care of my bulge.

Seems like I have to take a good cold shower later.

However cold shower helped her and the affect reduced.

She fainted due to exhaustion.

I scooped her in my arms after wrapping a towel around her.

As I laid down her limp body, she left a sigh of content and it flutters my heart. It's good she's getting comfortable around me unconsciously.

I made her wear one my shirt and covered her with comforter.

Settling beside her on the bed, I caressed her cheeks and stared calmly at her soft facial features.

Nothing could describe her beauty.

"If only this day has been planned and you would've been laying here in my arms with all consciousness".

But unplanned things actually give me unique thrill.

"I can't let you go now. This world is dangerous for you, darling".

I whispered finally kissing her soft knuckles.
.
.
.
.
.

The sunrays hitting directly was bothering me. I'm feeling dizzy and my head is heavy right now.

My throat is dried.

I want water....

I'm unable to open my heavy eyelids still I tried and met with darkness.

Where am I???

I can't remember anything...

Am I in my room but I was in the event ---- wait, I drank water and Aastha went to washroom.

What happened after that.

I tried to sit up but my body is aching badly and a stinging pain is there in abdomen area.

"A-aastha!!

I tried to call out loudly.

It's not my room. I gulped and fear crept my senses.

Where am I????

My eyes travelled around the room and stopped right above the duvet. Wait my saree.

I noticed now I am wearing nothing in lower region.

Why am I half naked, whose shirt is this??

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

A loud scream left my lips, something wrong happened with me......

"This is not the right way to greet your soon to be husband, sweetheart. Also I would love you to scream when we will be doing some unholy deeds and you'll be under my mercy".

Someone replied from the side in unusual deep voice.

I snapped my head towards the direction only to met with a very much familiar man sitting lazily on the couch.

"Y-you!!

"Yes, me ohh you remembered me, I am flattered ".

I gulped when he stood and came towards me.

This man, the same biker whom we helped.

But wait, what's going on actually?? Why is he here???

"Relax, pretty, I won't hurt you. Do you remember anything from last night??

He asked me sitting beside me.

I frowned and tried to remember but after that moment when Aastha left I can't remember anything.

Suddenly, some blur images flashed through my brain.

My eyes widened as I finally remembered scenes in bits. Still not clearly.
But as I connected the dots. Me half naked in this man's room.....

"You got drugged and I helped you".

He said staring at me intensely.

I'm at the verge of breakdown. In a night, my whole life changed.

H-he did i-it w-with me!!!

"H-how c-could you???

I sobbed out loudly.
He frowned but soon a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Ohh right, it happened. I just couldn't control myself. You were actually begging for my touch".

He replied leaning near my face. His breath hits on my cheeks.

If only I could turn back the time.
.
.
.
.
.

Rayan will enjoy this new game for sure. It's thrilling for him.
His naive lady misunderstood him. It's nothing new since all his life he got loathed. He will play along until the truth will finally come out.

Till then he will surely show his most hated side to his lady......

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Khwaishein jagi hai pyase pyase labon pe
Khud ko jalan doon teri aahon mein
Aagosh mein mere aaj sama ja
Jane kya hona hai

(Song- aa zara)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Enjoy reading!!

Please vote and comment.
Kindly ignore the mistakes and grammatical errors.

I want to ask this to readers if I should write the marriage part in next ch??
It's too fast but the storyline is long and character development is coming up so if marriage will be done by the next ch.

Please follow my insta account also.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 34.5K 172
English Name: After Retiring from Marriage, I became the Favorite of a Powerful Minister Associated Names: 退婚后我成了权臣心尖宠 Chinese Author: Lan Bai Ge Ji ...
434K 16.3K 44
ကိုယ်ဟာ ကြိုးဝိုင်းထဲမှာ ကိုယ့်ကိုစိန်ခေါ်လာသမျှကောင်တွေအကုန် ထိုးရဲတယ် သတ်ရဲတယ် ကိုယ်နိုင်မယ်ဆိုတဲ့ယုံကြည်မှုရှိတယ် ကိုယ်မလုပ်ရဲတာဘာမှမရှိဘူးလို့ထင...
64.3K 9.6K 114
COMPLETED ✔️ Chinese Title - 如果月亮不抱你 English Title - If The Moon Won't Hold You Original Author - 六盲星 Status in COO - 71+3 Extras Start Date - 01.04...