Always You (Leah Williamson x...

Bởi Woso_23

Cara Gross is a professional football player for the german national team and vfl wolfsburg.She is the daugth... Xem Thêm

Introduction
The Beginning
Meeting the Team
An end and a new beginning
Summer Break
Training Camp
Training Camp II
Complicated
First Game in Red
Do you need a Hug ?
Come with me
Blue eye
North London Derby
You are jealous
Vacation
Its okay..
Back in London
Roommates
Can't i find new friends ?
Ask her.
(Happy) New Year
Im sorry.
I have made a decision
Arnold Clark Cup
Coming Home
You are my everything
Rumours
Magical Place
The Start.
What have i done ?
Hate
Im there for you
Feeling Better
Christmas
Hello :)
Instagram Posts
Hello II :)

The House

1.7K 43 5
Bởi Woso_23

Cara POV:

Leah and i were getting ready for an interview we were doing for the BBC where we talk about the growth of womens football and the last summer aswell as the upcoming football year.

I dont know why i was here as a German who lost the final but Arsenal said i get to be there with Leah.

We just had training which is why we got showered real quick and got into some private clothes before we sat down in an interview room at the Arsenal Training Centre.

,,Nervous ?" i ask Leah quietly and got closer to her with a small grin while the interview team got ready.

,,With you by my side..never" she says and grabs my hand.I grin and kiss her hand before i look at her again.

,,Can't be this difficult..i mean we played in Wembley that was difficult" i say with a small smile.

,,Was it difficult to play against you in Wembley ?" Leah asks me with a grin and i shake my head and look at her.

,,Oh i cant wait to play against you in the World Cup..you will get everything back there" i say to her and she grins at me.

,,Remember that slide tackle during the Arnold Clark Cup ?I will do that again" Leah says slightly laughing and i shake my head.

,,You're lucky i love you Williamson otherwise i would be really mad and annoyed" i tell her when the team says our names.

,,You can sit down on the chairs now..we are ready" one from the team says while we stood there alone a bit far from them so we could talk together in some privacy.

,,Alright..lets do this" i say with a smile and was ready to go but Leah grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

,,I love you too" Leah says and kisses my cheek real quick before she goes towards the chairs.

I look after her and grin.

Im so lucky to have someone like her by my side.

I follow her and sit down beside her where the team checked the last things and the interviewer started.

,,Hello to this exclusive interview for BBC with Cara Gross Arsenal Player of the last Season and Vice Captain for Germany and Leah Williamson Vice Captain for Arsenal and Captain of the Lionesses" she says and we nod with a small smile before we look at her how she sits in front of us.

,,Soo where should we start with you two.You're both one of best players on your positions and you both had an amazing last season and this season doesn't look to bad too right ?" she asks us and i nod and look over to Leah.

,,Yeah we are second in the league and are playing good in the Champions League.We are still in every contest which is good and hope to get some trophys" Leah says with a small smile while i look over to her and nod when she finished.

,,I just can say the same.We are in a good position right now for every contest and yeah need to keep working.We have a bit of an injury crisis right now which we all hope will end soon so that we can yeah look forward and get as far as we can" i say with a small smile.

,,You just said it Arsenal seems to be in a small injury crisis.Beth Mead and Vivianne Miedema both out with ACL Injurys.Kim Little seems to have a few problems too aswell as Caitlin Foord and Katie Mccabe.
What is the team trying to do to not fall apart ?" she asks and looks at me.

,,I think one of the reasons why this team is so special is that we are there for the other one.We try to help the other one whenever we can on the pitch but also off the pitch.
We are trying to keep the other ones close and yeah to make sure everyone has their place in our team.I think those injurys are just getting us closer because you get to know the other person better when she goes through something like an ACL Injury or something else.
Even though an injury is of course never good and is the worse thing that can happen to you if you play an sport professional" i answer her Question and look over to Leah quickly who smiles at me.

,,Leah as Captain of the team right now since Kim Little is injured how are you trying to help the team to stay in this good shape ?" she asks Leah and i look over to Leah.

,,Trying to make sure everyone is okay with their performance on the pitch and to make sure everyone is doing okay in their private life.Now after the euros the eyes are bit more on us which can be difficult for some players.I try to let everyone know that they can talk to me and yeah i have some good teammates at my side who are trying to help me with this" Leah says and looks over to me with a small grin.

I chuckle slightly and shake my head ,,Dont look at me like that" i say and the interviewer chuckles slightly ,,Are you the next one in line for the Captains Armband or are you always helping the Captain ?" she asks me and i grin.

,,I dont even know if im next in line.I think Katie,Lia and Jen are like the next ones to get the armband but yeah im just trying to help everyone and to be there when they need someone.Im just that kind of person who needs to make sure everyone is okay and no one has any problems around them" i explain with a smile and she nods.

,,All right then lets move a bit back a few months..to the euros.Lets be honest you both had an amazing summer you both got to get home with some sort of trophy..so how was your summer ?" she asks me and i sigh and look over to Leah.

,,You want to start or should i ?" i ask her and we laugh slightly while we grin at each other.

,,No..no you start.I want to hear what you have to say" she says and i shake my head and lean a bit back.

,,Yeah i got home with two trophys not the kind of trophy i wanted but yeah.Ahh still was some sort of a good summer i would say obviously with not that kind of a good ending for my team.But the womens game grew in Germany..a lot more people are going into the stadiums or are watching it on the TV which is just the start but we take it and try to keep working on it" i say and smile slightly.

,,And other than that.Lucky to had the opportunity to play in Wembley and to had the chance to win the trophy of course it hurts a lot more if you lose a final at that stage but you need a accept and we will come back again next summer and i personally want to win now every trophy more than ever" i say and look over to Leah.

,,Soo tell us..how was your summer ?Did anything special happen ?" i ask Leah and we all laugh slightly.

She looks at me with a grin before she looks at the interviewer ,,Ahh of course this summer was the best one i ever had.Winning this trophy in our own country will forever be something special.I hope and think that i will never forget that kind of feeling and yeah happy to see how the womens football grows here in England and now we are trying to make sure that we keep building on that.Every Girl should have the opportunity to do what she wants if its playing football or something else is not important and yeah we want to be role models for the next Generation" Leah says and i smile slightly at her and nod.

,,Would you say that you two are best friends ?If yes how is it to play against each other ?" the interviewer asks and i raise an eyebrow and look at Leah.

,,Dont say something wrong now Le" i say and we laugh slightly.

,,I would definitely say we are best friends..but when it comes to playing against each other than i think we keep this a bit a side" Leah says and i grin and nod slightly.

,,Yeah i mean we dont play for Arsenal in that moment.We play for our nations so we just think of them.We both like winning and like to give everything on the pitch but when the final whistle blows we are there for each other and are best friends again" i say with a small grin and Leah and i look at each other again really quickly.

God i see all these edits coming in from this interview with the way we look at each other.

,,I think we have some photos from you two after the euros final" the interviewer says and we look at the photos we were hug each other and speak to another.

,,What did you say in this moment ?" she asks and i think back.

I could say i love you but nahh i think this would not be good right now.

,,Just saying that everything is okay and yeah that im proud of her and that she deserves this and should enjoy it" i tell her with a smile and the next one is a photo of me and Amanda after the final where we hug each other.

,,This is your mom Leah right ?" she asks Leah and she nods with a smile.

,,Yes that is her" Leah says.

,,Are you close to each others familys ?" she asks and i laugh slightly.

,,Yes we are..i think you can say that our moms are best friends.They text each other very often.Leah's Mom knew that my cousin was pregnant before i knew that should say everything" i tell her and Leah nods with a small chuckle.

,,Yeah they are close.I tell my mom something and she tells it Cara's Mom that's how Cara found out that i bought her and Ronaldo Shirt" Leah says and i grin and nod.

,,Yeah that was funny" i say with a smile.

,,Let's bring in some Questions from your fans alright ?" she asks and we both nod.

,,How were you two in School ?As successful as you are in playing football ?" she asks and i shake my head immediately and laugh slightly.

,,Definitely not.I was not bad but my mom was definitely not happy with my grades sometimes.I was lucky i had some amazing friends who helped especially in my last year where i played my first season in Wolfsburg" i say with a grin.

,,I was not that bad..but yeah could have done better not gonna lie" Leah says and i smile slightly.

,,What are you two doing when you are not playing football ?Any special hobbies ?" she asks us.

,,Spending time with Family and Friends i would say..doing some Karaoke and yeah besides that playing some piano.Cara trys to teach me a bit" Leah says with a smile.

,,Yeah i would say the same to be honest.Spending time with family and friends..doing some music for fun and other than that watching a lot other sports" i say

,,Would one of you start coaching after their career or do you both say its not something you are planning to do ?" she asks us

,,I would definitely start coaching if i get the chance..i like doing tactics and analyse every Game i had so yeah.I see myself on the sideline after my career" i say with a smile and Leah shakes her head.

,,No i dont see myself coaching but im pretty sure Cara would make a good coach" Leah says and we look at each other with a smile before we look to the interviewer.

,,Alright that was it..thank you so much for this interview and yeah i hope you have a great christmas" she tells us and we smile at her.

,,Thanks" we say both and stand up ,we say goodbye to the TV Team before we go back to the changing room to grab our bags and go to my car.

,,Oh i need to remember to send you the money for the house for christmas.How much was it again ?" she asks while we go outside to my car and i open the car door for her.

,,You dont need to.I already paid the price for the house" i say to her with a smile and Leah looks at me confused.

,,But i thought we said we make it 50/50..Cara both our familys are coming.It is an expensive house" she says and i smile.

,,I got the money Leah..dont worry about it and it was my idea" i tell her and close the door for her and sit down on the drivers side.

,,It may have been your idea but my family is coming too Cara..i dont want you to pay for my family too" Leah says and i sigh

,,Leah it is really no problem and i like to pay for your family too" i tell her and she sighs and shakes her head and turns her head to the window to look outside.

,,Dont tell me your mad now" i say and sigh ,,Le.."

,,No..no Le now.Im mad at you right now..so could you just drive home please" Leah says and looks at me with an angry face.

I take a deep breath and just turn the engine on to drive home.
When we reached our Apartment we got upstairs and i watch how Leah takes off her shoes and goes into the kitchen.

I sigh and take off my jacket and grab our bags to take out the dirty clothes and towels to put them in the washer before i did fold the other clothes who were dry now.

Leah comes into the bedroom where i was to put away the clothes and looks at me ,,What are you doing ?" she asks me.

,,Folding the dry clothes and putting them away" i answer her and she sighs.

,,I said i do that when we are home..why are you doing it ?" Leah asks me and i sigh.

,,Leah i was already there to put our dirty clothes and everything in the washing machine..there was no reason to leave the clothes in the dryer" i tell her and she rolls her eyes and leaves the room.

,,Then just do everything yourself" she says while she leaves the room and i roll my eyes and sigh.

God what the hell is going on with her ?

Why is she angry at me for paying for that damn house and for folding our clothes ?

I leave the bedroom and walk into our living room to find Leah there watching TV ,,What do you want to eat for dinner ?" i ask her and she doesn't even look at me.

,,I do something for myself so just decide what you want to eat" she says and i raise my eyebrows and look at her.

Just an hour ago everything was okay and we looked at each other with so much joy and now she doesn't even look at me and is pissed at me for something i did that was normal for me.

,,Leah..how about you tell me what i did to make you angry ?" i ask her and she looks at me annoyed.

,,How about you leave me alone ?" she says and i look a bit shocked at her.I dont even now what to say to that.

I leave the living room and go to our office to look at my mails and see the confirmation for the house from the 22th of December to the 2 of January.

The Plan was to stay in that house with our families and to celebrate Christmas and New Years together.

My Parents would come aswell as my Grandparents ,from Leah's side were supposed to come her parents ,her brother and her Granny aswell as her cousins Ben,Holly and Jordan with her husband and her baby Henry.

It was my idea since our familys like each other and we didnt want to be apart for christmas or to fly from one country to the other one during the holidays.

So we booked a house for everyone in the North of England at the coast to spend our time there.It was an house near the City of Sunderland so we had a bit of privacy but still had something to go to during the holidays.

I sigh and shake my head before i close my mails again and go to the front door to put on my shoes again to grab my jacket.

,,Where are you going ?" Leah asks me all of a sudden and i grab my keys.

,,Tesco..need something ?" i ask her and she shakes her head.

,,Alright" i say and leave the Apartment.I needed to get out of there i hate it when she all silence and doesn't talk to me when she is angry at me.

I sigh and drive to Tesco to buy some things after that i still didnt want to go home and give her what she wanted.

She wanted to be alone so it should be no problem if i wanted to stay outside a bit longer.I got into a Café and grabbed a coffee before i sat down in the park and was just on my phone texting with a few of my cousins.

After a while i heard my name which is why i looked up and saw how Beth,Viv,Lia,Caitlin,Steph and her Dog Calvin came to me.

,,Hey" they all say with a smile and i smile slightly and pet Calvin who came running to me ,,Hello Buddy" i say with a smile and look up to the Girls.

,,What are you doing here ?" Beth asks and i sigh.

,,Decided to drink a coffee in the park" i say and they all look at me a bit confused.

,,Without Leah ?" Lia asks and i sigh.

,,We have a bit of an argument i would say..so i went outside to go to Tesco and now im here with a coffee and sit here" i say and they all raise an eyebrow.

,,What happend ?" Steph asks and i still pet Calvin while Beth,Viv and Lia sat down on the bench.

,,We had this interview and everything was okay and than she asked me how much she needed to pay again for that house where we are going for the holidays with our familys..remember that ? We told you girls about" i tell them and they all nod.

,,I said she didnt need to send me half of the money cause i already paid everything and she doesn't need to worry about it" i say and they nod again.

,,She was mad at me for that so we drove home in silence where i folded our clothes from the dryer and everything.She asked me why i was doing that since she said earlier that day she does that when we are home.I just did it because i was already there to put our dirty clothes into the washing machine.
She is mad at me for things other people would be happy about" i say and sigh.

,,Well i dont understand why she is mad" Caitlin says and i nod ,,Thanks"

,,I do" Lia says and Beth nods aswell as Viv and Steph ,,Yeah..i understand her" Beth says.

,,What ?Why ?" i ask them and they sigh.

,,I get it that she is not okay with your paying for the house completely.I mean more parts of her family are coming and Leah doesn't want to look like she needs you to pay the House" Beth says and i look completely confused at her.

,,I never thought that she needs me to pay the house i just did it cause i got the money and thought it would be nice.There is literally no reason to be mad at me for that" i say and they nod.

,,Yeah maybe but we still understand her..i mean would you let her pay for this house when more parts of your family would be coming ?How would you feel ?" Viv asks me and i take a deep breath.

,,But i didnt mean to upset her with that" i tell them.

,,We know that Cara..its part of your character that you are trying to do everything for everyone but you maybe should have asked before you just pay for the house" Lia says and i go through my face with my hands and sigh.

,,And the part with the clothes..maybe a half of this was because she was already mad at you but Cara be for real now how much do you do in the household ?" Steph asks me and i look at her confused.

,,What do you mean ?I just do everything that is there.Washing the dishes ,cleaning the house and everything.It just happends to be there" i say and they sigh.

Are they mad at me too now ?

,,Cara..its nice that you do the household but how many times did Leah tell you she will do it and you did it anyways just because you were just there ?
Its nice a few times but Leah came to me the other day saying she feels like she is living in a hotel.You do everything for her cleaning,cooking ,folding her clothes and so on" Lia says and i look confused at them before i look at Caitlin.

,,Dont look at me..i try to understand it too now" she says and i look back to the other ones.

,,And what is wrong with that ?I want to treat her good and that she doesn't need to do much" i say to them.

,,But you do everything Cara..let Leah help..its not living together when you do everything for her" Beth says.

,,Cara..Jordan did the same thing..doing everything for Leah.That is why she didnt want to live with her together back then.Im not saying you should stop doing it but let Leah do more in your household..its her apartment too right ?" Lia says and i nod.

,,Of course it is her apartment too" i say.

,,Then let her do something and dont give her the feeling she lives in a hotel.She said she doesnt feel like you two really live together" Viv says and i nod slowly and sigh.

,,And why does she not talk to me ?" i ask them and Steph looks at me.

,,Did you talk to her when you had problems ?" she asks me and i sigh.

,,Talk to her when you get home..dont argue about something like this anymore" Lia says and stands up standing beside Caitlin.

I nod slowly and look up to them ,,I will..thanks"

,,Should i stop doing the dishes now in our house ?" Caitlin asks Lia while looking at her.

,,No you can still do that" Lia says and pats her shoulder a few times making the other ones slightly laugh while Caitlin nods.

,,Please talk to her..i dont want to come to the training ground tomorrow and you two are still arguing and not talking to each other" Beth says while standing up and i nod with a small smile.

,,Like i said..i will" i say and lean a bit back looking at everyone.

,,We will keep walking now" Steph says and i nod and pet Calvin a few times before i stand up and hug everyone before i say goodbye to them.

I drank my coffee and drove to my favorite italien restaurant to eat there before i bought an Margherita Pizza for Leah and drove home with it.

It was nearly 11 in the evening because i completely forget the time when i talked to owners of the restuarant.

Leah came straight to me when i opened the door ,,Where were you ?Its nearly 11..i tried calling you but you didnt answer the phone" she says worried and i lay down the pizza.

,,Im sorry..my phone turned off.I was first at Tescos and then met a few of the Girls before i got to a restuarant" i say and take off my jacket aswell as my shoes.

,,With who ?" she asks me and i look at her confused.

,,Leah i was alone at the restuarant...i just had a long talk to the owners.You know that they know me" i say and look at her.
,,You wanted me to leave you alone so i did that" i say

,,But not till nearly 11!" she says and i sigh and look at her.

,,Leah..i was alone at that restuarant and forget to look at the time because i talked to the owners that long" i tell her and get closer to her.

,,Cara..i thought you were leaving me because of our argument and cause you didnt answer the phone" she says and i immediately shake my head.

,,What ?No..Babe..i will not leave you because of some argument.Im sorry that i got home so late and that my phone was dead alright ?" i say and grab her hand to pull her closer to me.

,,Leah..i told you so many times that i wont leave you..You wont lose me" i say and kiss her cheek with a small smile.

She nods and lays her arms around me and we hug before we slowly part ways.

,,Im sorry for our argument.." Leah says and i sigh.

,,I understand why you were mad.I should have talked to you about the house and that i wanted to pay for it alone.But you could have told me that you dont feel like we live together and that you feel like in a hotel" i say and she sighs.

,,Let me guess..you saw Lia,Beth,Viv and Steph" she says and i nod.

,,And Caitlin and Calvin but they didnt really understand the problem too" i say making Leah slightly chuckle which makes me smile.

I stroke away the tears Leah had under her eyes and sigh.

I hate it to see her sad.

,,Im sorry..im just used to be doing everything alone.Its kind of a new thing again to be living together with someone and i just want to make sure you feel good around me" i tell her and she sighs.

,,I always feel good around you Cara..otherwise we wouldn't be together.To make me feel good i dont want you to do the household..just cuddle with me and tell me you love me and be my cute asshole" Leah says and slowly wraps her arms around my neck.

I nod and lay my arms around her waist ,,Its our apartment right ?So lets do the household together even though you need to do cooking.Alone im a full chaos in the kitchen" she says making me slightly laugh.

,,Dont laugh..im starving..i burned my dinner" Leah says and i sigh ,,I thought so that is why i brought some Pizza for you" i tell her and look at the Pizza.

,,What would i do without you ?" she asks me and i look at her again.

,,You would starve to death" i say and she rolls her eyes before she kisses me gently.I grin slightly and we part ways.

,,I can still make me a sandwich soo i would not starve" Leah says and goes to the counter to get to her pizza.

,,That doesnt count as a real dinner" i say with a small grin and lean against the counter while Leah opens her pizza box and grabs a piece of it.

,,Then i would go eat at Lia's House" she says and i nod with a grin.

,,Do i get something from your pizza ?" i ask her and she looks at me.

,,I thought you already ate" she says while she is eating the piece.

,,I did but im still hungry" i tell her and she sighs and moves the piece she has in her hand to my mouth.

,,Just a small bite" she says and i nod and take a big bite.She pushes me off her pizza and moves the box away from me.

,,I said a small piece!" she says and i laugh ,,You still have a whole pizza" i say still laughing when the piece was down my throat.

,,Not funny..its my pizza.How can someone still be hungry after eating dinner ?" she asks and i get closer to her again.

,,Im always hungry" i say and kiss her neck.

,,Dont you dare turning me on now..im eating" Leah says making me laugh.I lay my head down on her shoulder and grin.

,,But im hungry" i say and she moves away again ,,Then make you a sandwich..there is still enough in the fridge" she says and we look at each other with a grin.

I take away the piece of Pizza she has in her hands and lay it down in the box before i grab her and pick her up to go to the bedroom.

,,Noo..Cara" she says laughing ,,Im hungry" she says looking at me.

,,You can eat after im done with you" i say with a grin and she shakes her head laughing and starts kissing me.

,,You are lucky i love you" Leah says and i grin before i close the bedroom door after we reached the room.

__________________

Next Chapter done ✅️

How are you Guys doing ?
I hope everyone is okay..im back home but sick in the moment so yeah could be better.

What do you think of this chapter ?
Let me know i always love to read your comments and see what you think of it since it keeps me motivated.

Ideas or wishes for the future ?
Tell me and i try to bring it in :)

Leave a ⭐️ if you like it :)

Have a good day/evening 🫶🏼

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.8K 1.3K 20
evelyn and leah have been friends with benefits for a while. the two girls were close from a young age. they only have one rule. don't fall in love ...
71.4K 980 51
More than friends with benefits. Less than an official relationship. I want you .... BUT I want to keep my options open. Not necessarily for someone...
57.7K 1.7K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...
33.9K 542 26
A new player has joined Arsenal WFC at a tense time. After playing in a championship club will she be able to survive in the top ranks? And will she...